whiteman=bad - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: whiteman=bad
Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:37 AM on j-body.org
emor8t wrote:And the same guys for skinheads, preaching kill all black people, will get you killed.

i HATE when people say stuff like this. Not all skinheads are racist. The first skinheads were black. The first white skins weren't racist at all. The racist skins didn't appear until the late 70's.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/8592/sh.html

Read that. Also, if you look towards the bottom of the page, you'll see the crucified skin. I've got him on my back.

He's black and white for a reason. The black is there because of the racial segregation. The white is there because people thought all skinheads to be racist. Black and white unity.

Here's another tattoo I have. And no, i'm not racist.

---------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.cardomain.com/id/lanman31337

Sponsored by:
JLCaudio.net

Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:38 AM on j-body.org
Thank YOU GAM! You saved me a lot of writing buddy! I will respond to a few things though.

Mike: I did go deeper into what you wrote than I should have, and my apologies for assumptions made. I hope you can accept I made a mistake about you!

Ashley: I've yet to see a post where you don't mention your degree etc...somewhere in it. I understand that you're accomplishing something and you should be proud, but like GAM said, it means nothing other than you completed the required academics. I too have degrees. Political Science and Criminal Justice.

I'm far from being a racist. Now if you call not turning a blind eye to the obvious truth, then you can call me what you want. If being racist is informing you that racism still exists, then call me on it. If being racist means that I hammer harder on "my own race" for undermining the struggles that our past leaders have died for than I do for "others" then so be it. I'll take that charge gladly. But as said before, you should really get to know someone before you start shooting off at the keyboard about thins you don't understand to begin with.

GAM: I am in the same boat as you are when it comes to the Hottentots. I know for a fact that there was slavery within certain African tribes. I'll look more into it and see what I can dig up.

Jack: Please stop.

EX: Nobody mentions intellect of any race here. Nobody has said anything about all whites being racist either. The way that came about is what you need to read because apparently you haven't bothered to read over the post except for what you wanted to read. Common mistake here chief.

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:52 AM on j-body.org
I hate this thread.

---

Thursday, November 03, 2005 10:54 AM on j-body.org
I must say I agree with /\ /\ /\

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:00 AM on j-body.org
That idiot wants a race war. he is just like any other moron that thinks all his problems are from "whitey". Thankfully he is not in a position of power or he would be like Hitler,
Stalin, Mao, or Sadaam Hussein. This is the USA, where we defend his right to his opinion but we don't agree with it.

"Are you sure your A/F ratio is correct? That hole in your Block custom?"
Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:05 AM on j-body.org
And stop what BTW? Proving that slavery existed way before the first black slave stepped foot onto this country and that white people did not invent it? Sorry but its a fact.

But to be clear Cham I'm not accusing you of being racist or that your saying we are either. I have absolutely no problem with anyone at all. I just wanted it ti be clear that white people didn't invent slavery thats all. And now that I've done that my work here is done. UP , UP , And AWAY !!!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:54 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Chamillionaire
Mike: I did go deeper into what you wrote than I should have, and my apologies for assumptions made. I hope you can accept I made a mistake about you!

thats fine, no harm done. i know sometimes its too easy to read too deep on an internet forum

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:31 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Jack: I think Cham is trying to say that the people weren't "slaves" per se, but they were doing "comunity service," at the behest of the pharoh, with the penalty attached for non-compliance. They weren't "owned" per se. Most of the stone masons and architects were there not as paid labourers, but they were free to go home when the work was completed, I mean, think of it, most slaves aren't taught an exacting art and then made to live in oppression.. The Manual labour etc, I'm not sure, they might have been slaves, not sure.

Ashley:
The "white" slaves you're talking about weren't "white" or Aryan. They were Mediterranean/African Caucasians (Not whites, there are significant differences, But I won't start a breakdown of the 3 major humanoid forms) or Sephardic Jews (The idea that lily white caucasian Ashkenazi Jews were slaves to the Pharoh's is preposterous).

True, Whites were indentured servants (I had family in the building of New Orleans... Irish were cheaper than dirt during the potato famine), but, WASPy society tolerated them much more easily than you would ever see blacks tolerated.

Also, I don't think Cham is a bigot or a racist (as you have ineloquently put it), and he does have a point, just because you're not following his logic (or his posts apparently) doesn't detract from that. I would walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you start labelling them. BTW, having a Bachelors/Masters in anything doesn't mean much other than you can hit a set of targets in an acedemic setting. If you paid more attention to detail and researched a little before you fire off a post might be a sage idea... word to the wise (from someone that's got a Masters in Engineering). Again, you and I have about as much experience being black as I have of giving birth (to recycle an analogy). Don't pretend there's no problem, that kind of thinking is what started this mess.

Mike:
Your point has been made, though it might have been taken in the wrong way or read into more than was warranted. I wouldn't worry about it.

Cham:
Question: Didn't the hotentots (sp?) have a caste system that subjugated "inferior" people to slave-like duties? I might be mistaking them with the Zulu tribes...

I do remember that there was slave trading among African tribes noted by a Dutch explorer (I forget which though..I was in Highschool last time I somewhat thoroughly researched it).

For one GAM I didn't say there wasn't a problem, I said that blacks aren't the only ones who have suffered. Also READ I said quote "I have spent the last 4 years in college on my BA and now I am almost done with my Masters and then I will be going in to Law School to DEFEND people that have been victims of a crime." Showing a point that I see people not by color and will be DEFENDING people who have been VICTIMS of CRIME no matter what race they are. Also, don't give me crap about mentioning my education. I have spent almost 5 years in college so far and I am on my two Masters in Criminal Justice and Human Services and getting ready to finish up and go on to Law School so if you want to have a pissing contest about education bring it. I don't care about whose got the bigger stick here, I will be defending people that are victims so don't tell me I don't know how to deal with victims or help people or understand victims like he did. My point to him is he is saying that blacks have had it the worst. He has no proof of that. Its funny to me that the only ones complaining about what has been said in this post is someone who is black(which is expected) and someone who likes to argue in every post no matter what is said. Maybe you should go to Law school since you like to argue so much. Now enough said because I have too much stuff to do this week and I quite frankly don't have the time to sit here and argue over who can piss the farthest

Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:40 PM on j-body.org
Chamillionaire wrote:Thank YOU GAM! You saved me a lot of writing buddy! I will respond to a few things though.

Ashley: I've yet to see a post where you don't mention your degree etc...somewhere in it. I understand that you're accomplishing something and you should be proud, but like GAM said, it means nothing other than you completed the required academics. I too have degrees. Political Science and Criminal Justice.

I'm far from being a racist. Now if you call not turning a blind eye to the obvious truth, then you can call me what you want. If being racist is informing you that racism still exists, then call me on it. If being racist means that I hammer harder on "my own race" for undermining the struggles that our past leaders have died for than I do for "others" then so be it. I'll take that charge gladly. But as said before, you should really get to know someone before you start shooting off at the keyboard about thins you don't understand to begin with.

GAM: I am in the same boat as you are when it comes to the Hottentots. I know for a fact that there was slavery within certain African tribes. I'll look more into it and see what I can dig up.

Jack: Please stop.

EX: Nobody mentions intellect of any race here. Nobody has said anything about all whites being racist either. The way that came about is what you need to read because apparently you haven't bothered to read over the post except for what you wanted to read. Common mistake here chief.

And good for you that you have degrees. At least you did something with your live instead of using what happened in the past not to get an education. And having degrees, you should be more open and not blame people of today for your races problems. Simply as that. Also, READ just like I told GAM. I quote "I have spent the last 4 years in college on my BA and now I am almost done with my Masters and then I will be going in to Law School to DEFEND people that have been victims of a crime." If you want me to translate that for you I will. You have said that we don't understand how blacks were treated. I have spent a long time in school to be able to DEFEND VICTIMS like blacks or any otehr race that has been mistreated! If you want to put down that then go ahead, at least I have dedicated my education to being able to defend people that have been victims and no matter what you say or how much you down grade that, It still doesn't change what I have accomplished so far with helping victims or what I will accomplish in the future with helping victims. My problem with you is that you said blacks have had it the worst out of all races. Prove it, and if you can' t then don't speculate, plain and simple. Have a good night

Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:44 PM on j-body.org
Also one last thing, this thread is getting to be pointless because everyone has their own opinions. and no matter what is said, someone is going to disagree with it, so in the words of AGuSTiN:

I hate this thread.

Everyone have a good day

Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:49 PM on j-body.org
Ashley Becker wrote:Also one last thing, this thread is getting to be pointless because everyone has their own opinions. and no matter what is said, someone is going to disagree with it, so in the words of AGuSTiN:

I hate this thread.

Everyone have a good day

I love your car.

---

Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:26 PM on j-body.org
who else can hear Wesley Willis singing "Kill Whitey"?

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:45 PM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:
Ashley Becker wrote:Also one last thing, this thread is getting to be pointless because everyone has their own opinions. and no matter what is said, someone is going to disagree with it, so in the words of AGuSTiN:

I hate this thread.

Everyone have a good day

I love your car.

Thank You

Friday, November 04, 2005 6:50 AM on j-body.org
Apparently you DO in fact have time to piss away... Unless you're typing @ 120 WPM.

BTW, I'm on the other end of the criminal justice scale, FYI.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:30 PM on j-body.org
kill this man - c-i-l-l him
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 11:40 PM on j-body.org
You know, out of all the things that people do, I still just see a black person as a human..... just like me.

I still have not figured out why people with different skin colors are all of a sudden granted status as an "above" or "below" you.

I understand that there are horrible white people, horrible black people, horrible mexicans, etc, etc... but I think that if for one day, somebody could just keep all their racist thoughts to themselves and just treat another person of color the same you would to somebody you already respected, I bet you your ideas would be changed.

And human beings are supposed to be the superior being. You never see dogs or cats sitting on the JBO arguing about their races... think about it... lol.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 1:28 AM on j-body.org
MiKeDiRnTRuLeZ wrote:You know, out of all the things that people do, I still just see a black person as a human..... just like me.

I still have not figured out why people with different skin colors are all of a sudden granted status as an "above" or "below" you.

I understand that there are horrible white people, horrible black people, horrible mexicans, etc, etc... but I think that if for one day, somebody could just keep all their racist thoughts to themselves and just treat another person of color the same you would to somebody you already respected, I bet you your ideas would be changed.

And human beings are supposed to be the superior being. You never see dogs or cats sitting on the JBO arguing about their races... think about it... lol.

Wow...

I haven't read this thread whatsoever in a long time and I go to the last post and someone actually said something profound.

I fully agree with you Mike. The problem is that people are a product of their environment and experiences. For example: A good part of my life I grew up in perdomonatly white neighborhoods. In result of this, I was able to become friends with people are white much easier and I'm strongly attracted to white women (check out my mixed baby lol). This is not saying that I don't get along with black people or I am not attracted to white women but this was one experience in my life that has altered my perspective of life itself. I know not every white person is racist and out to get me. Now after going from a white neighborhood to a very mixed in culture town, I was fortunate enough to have friends of spanish backgrounds and more of black background.

The point is, for all we know, his mother could have been killed by someone white or gone through harsh experiences with white people and then BOOM, there goes his paranoia that every white person is trying to kill every black person.

So in conclusion, ignorance does play a big part of it but life experience does as well.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:50 AM on j-body.org
Humans aren't the superior specie.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:48 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Humans aren't the superior specie.

aint that the truth........at best were on par with the rest of the animals

Hail Satan

Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:04 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Humans aren't the superior specie.

When did last hear about a rooster coming home and beating the @!#$ out of his hen?

Chickens are Decent People.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:46 PM on j-body.org
WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:46 PM on j-body.org
just kiddin

If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:18 PM on j-body.org
hey AGuSTiN i hate you 2 and by the way what are u white,black,dam paki?
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:32 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
mikec2003 wrote:[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Humans aren't the superior specie.

When did last hear about a rooster coming home and beating the @!#$ out of his hen?

Chickens are Decent People.

thats why i said at best were on par.....most of the time were below the other animals

"chickens are decent people." LOL, you made me think of a chicken couple, the rooster comes home, sees his wife cheating on him, and starts pecking the hell out of her.

Hail Satan

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 5:41 AM on j-body.org
1 1 wrote:hey AGuSTiN i hate you 2 and by the way what are u white,black,dam paki?

A damn paki...hmm...

Well, if you look at his profile it would answer that question...

Oh and before you ask me, I'm black

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search