What do you think would happen IF.... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What do you think would happen IF....
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:48 PM on j-body.org
China invaded the US? lol

Let's see people's thoughts

Josh
SLK 32

Re: What do you think would happen IF....
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:55 PM on j-body.org
Ricw would be shed, and i think that we would be in a little over our heads if that did happen considering that china literally has easliy triple if not more thsn that, the population of the united states. Plus they are sneaky little bastards. In the end we might just have to pull a hiroshima and a nagasaki on there bitch asses.

Questions-If that were to happen, would we still be able to see MXC on the TV? I love that show.

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:22 PM on j-body.org
MXC is japan.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:42 PM on j-body.org
HAHAHA mxc kicks major a$$!!

"Boost tuning"....... have you had your 8 PSI today?

future name of the winter shop!!!
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:05 PM on j-body.org
They out number us by numbers. We got them in I.C.B.M's so we win.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:18 PM on j-body.org
Yea but while we're busy firing the ICBM's they sneak in our backdoor and were @!#$

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:23 PM on j-body.org
realistically. if it ever came to that, there are waaay too many freedom loving gun toting americans that would rise up. With or without an army behind them.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:28 PM on j-body.org
^^^^ That and most of the civilized world would come to the United states aide. Like us or not I dont think they would like to see China take over the USA.

1997 Sunfire
WAI
pacesetter header
Underdrive pulley = STILL SLOW.
50 shot of NX
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:34 PM on j-body.org
In the realm of what if?

Well, let's see, if China was so bold, they'd have to do 3 things first:
- blind side the US's defence net
- disable the WMD stockpiles
- disarm the populace.

Assuming they could do that, I believe the quote goes (not mine) "take it in the ass because that's what Americans do."

If the Chinese could come out with a decent television programme or a tamagotchi-type thing, they'd have the US on it's well-fed and happy ass inside 2 years. All that would be needed is for a Chinese corporation to build a super car for dirt-cheap so everyone over here could drool over it, especially when they can't get it because it doesn't conform to any safety or environmental regs.

Realistically speaking, You don't have to worry about China invading, you have to worry about them starving you out of the oil supply.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:34 PM on j-body.org
I'd put AIDS in a Super Soaker and squirt everyone of those gooks in the slanted eye.

Not really.

I'd buy a small @!#$ty apartment building and charge all 50 of those rice munching yellows living in 1 room 650 a week and charge a "breathing" tax. 4 apartments, thats 200 fender-heads total, so thats 2600 each a month x 4 = 10,400 + the individual breathing tax which is 10 dollars a week... so thats 2000 weekly, 8000 monthly, so that would be a grand total of 18,400 per month.

Thats what I think would happen!

I am so kidding BTW.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:45 PM on j-body.org
Frankly, im with Sizzy.

We need to eat Prime Rib, So those slanty eyed rice eating gook mother @!#$s need to pay. No 2 ways about it

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:29 PM on j-body.org
There is too much distance, and China doesn't have the Blue Water Navy capability to accomplish that mission.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:37 PM on j-body.org
They'll never be able to do it, they are too busy making toys for happy meals and other cheap stuff like that.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:18 AM on j-body.org
It'd be the end of the world. Just pick up whatever belonings you can and move to a place far away from both continents. They're already invading america by taking our jobs, look how many people have lost their jobs or will due to their companies wanting to save money and move production overseas.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 11:18 AM on j-body.org
Americans would fight them with their guns... has anyone ever seen that movie where the soviets invade America, I forget what it was called but it was about a group and they bombed all the russian targets, it would probably be like that.

All we need in the world is peace!
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 11:24 AM on j-body.org
Wow! There seems to be quite a few closet racists here in the WF. WTF is with that? All this talk of "slanty eyed rice eating gook mother @!#$s" and "fenderheads" is quite troubling and extremely disappointing...some people need to give their heads a shake.

I seriously doubt that China would ever be so bold to invade the US (at least in the next 50+years), but I wouldn't be surprised if the opposite happens and the US invades China in the name of national security (all you need is 1 super-crazy, paranoid president - anything can happen). Who knows what kind of hell would be unleashed if that happened.

And Gam is totally correct - China has been investing billions into the Canadian oil patch in an effort to ensure supply.

As for chinese (or foreigners in general) taking US jobs - I put it down as being due to natural economic competition. Profit margin and the almighty dollar are pretty powerful things when it comes to business, and if you can make a product cheaper elsewhere you can make more money on it. When Canada signed the FTA, thousands of Canadian companies had to close down because they couldn't compete with large-scale US production. You guys essentially took many of our jobs, which is no different than foreigners taking US jobs. We're not happy about it, but if you can't compete there's little that can be done. It happens everywhere, and I'd be willing to bet if any of you owned a business that could make you alot more money by moving it overseas (or to Canada), you'd likely seriously consider that as well.

Free your mind - shoot your TV.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:31 PM on j-body.org
^^^ People are joking, jeez!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:59 PM on j-body.org
Realistically speaking, You don't have to worry about China invading, you have to worry about them starving you out of the oil supply.

Yup Yup

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:21 PM on j-body.org
That's cool if you're joking, but it was done in poor taste IMO.

To keep this weird thread on track - has the media in the states been mentioning China as being a possible "threat"? We hear all about North Korea and Iran and Syria in our media up here, so I'm curious to hear what US new sources are saying.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:23 PM on j-body.org
unholysavage wrote:Wow! There seems to be quite a few closet racists here in the WF. WTF is with that? All this talk of "slanty eyed rice eating gook mother @!#$s" and "fenderheads" is quite troubling and extremely disappointing...some people need to give their heads a shake.

SiZZy[/quote wrote:I am so kidding BTW.

Next time read the entire thing, don't just pick out what you want to you controversial @!#$head.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:34 PM on j-body.org
PS.

Your opinion doesn't mean @!#$. Poor taste? Suck my inner most @!#$ with a crazy straw you peasant cunt.

Does that offend you? No? Well maybe this will...

Geologists are the equivalent of negros, now go get me my food bitch!

TEE-HEE

Security! Remove this man!

Ahhh gee wizz I am late for a Klan meeting, the grand wizard won't be pleased.

Weeza gonna burn us a nigga and a jew tonight Clem!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:55 PM on j-body.org
Jacob B wrote:Americans would fight them with their guns... has anyone ever seen that movie where the soviets invade America, I forget what it was called but it was about a group and they bombed all the russian targets, it would probably be like that.

All we need in the world is peace!

"Red Dawn" Patrick Swayze
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:57 PM on j-body.org
General Tso > Colonel Sanders = We lose
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:11 PM on j-body.org
SiZZy wrote:

Next time read the entire thing, don't just pick out what you want to you controversial @!#$head.

I didn't post to cause controversy - I was merely stating an opinion on an observation in this thread. Spouting crap like that is in BAD TASTE, regardless of whether you're joking or not! And YES, I absolutely noticed that you said you were kidding - the fact that you actually thought of that and decided to share it with everyone here shows me that you just might be completely retarded.

SiZZy wrote:PS.

Your opinion doesn't mean @!#$. Poor taste? Suck my inner most @!#$ with a crazy straw you peasant cunt.

Does that offend you? No? Well maybe this will...

Geologists are the equivalent of negros, now go get me my food bitch!

TEE-HEE

Security! Remove this man!

Ahhh gee wizz I am late for a Klan meeting, the grand wizard won't be pleased.

Weeza gonna burn us a nigga and a jew tonight Clem!

Yup, you just provided more proof of your astronomical intelligence. Geez, maybe you should get a tissue or something. It's funny that you would sink so low to personally offend me by calling geologists the equivalent of negros. Coming from someone who has clearly been dropped on their head as a child, I really can't say that I take offense. I do have to say that that was a pretty sad attempt at a personal attack. You could have at least called me a POS stupid white geologist or rediculed my last name (Savage), or insulted my mom or something. I'm sorry, but I just can't give you very high marks for creativity...

To everyone else who posted intelligent remarks in this thread, I apologize for the sudden left turn right into the sh!tter. It wasn't intentional on my part, but I'm sure I'll hear even more from this troll...

Sissy aside, I'm still curious as to what the US media has been saying.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:32 PM on j-body.org
L-O-L

Silly newb

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search