What do you think would happen IF.... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What do you think would happen IF....
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:31 PM on j-body.org
i was thinking of one disturbing fact about china invading the U.S. what would america do if china nuked us? because nuking them back is the absolute worst thing we could do, as that would make them nuke us, we nuke them.....repeat, repeat.....world dies. i just always wondered what we would really do if we got nuked

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:39 PM on j-body.org
Considering that China, Russia, Britain, France and every other Nuclear power knows where the President, VP, and NORAD is... I don't think anything would be happening if someone snuck a bird in and dropped it on the Cheyenne Mountain complex.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:25 PM on j-body.org
unholysavage wrote:Wow! There seems to be quite a few closet racists here in the WF. WTF is with that? All this talk of "slanty eyed rice eating gook mother @!#$s" and "fenderheads" is quite troubling and extremely disappointing...some people need to give their heads a shake.

Some of us have aren't closet racists, I'll tell you straight up that I have serious issues with Arabics, but getting mortared tends to do that to a person.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:58 AM on j-body.org
^^^ Same with vietnam vets and asians... There's still even a good bit of fear attached to a blonde hair, blue eyed German SS stormtrooper.

But Saint, you gotta admit, some arab women are very.... very.... tempting...

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:36 AM on j-body.org
Saint wrote:
unholysavage wrote:Wow! There seems to be quite a few closet racists here in the WF. WTF is with that? All this talk of "slanty eyed rice eating gook mother @!#$s" and "fenderheads" is quite troubling and extremely disappointing...some people need to give their heads a shake.

Some of us have aren't closet racists, I'll tell you straight up that I have serious issues with Arabics, but getting mortared tends to do that to a person.

Naaw, I wasn't accusing the whole org of being a closet racist. It just seems to happen again and again and again in the WF that trolls like sissy spew out most asinine crap in an attempt to try and make themselves look cool. It doesn't add to the discussion in any way, makes the org look bad, and I'm not afraid to call them on it. I do find it funny that my comments managed to collapse the bridge he was living under.

I don't blame you whatsoever for not being being very happy with arabics. I'm not in the military and most certainly haven't been mortared, but I can see where those feelings can come from. My grandpa was in WW2 as a medic, and to this day he has a hard time speaking to someone he knows is German. Things like that stay with people all their lives.
The thing is, dim-witted trolls like sissy haven't been bombed by the chinese, and ignorance/stupidy isn't aren't very good excuses for thinking like that.

Anyway, that's just water under a collapsed bridge - back to the discussion. Once the first nuke is dropped, there most certainly will be retaliation (provided the entire earth wasn't destroyed). If that happens, you might as well sit down, put your head between your knees, and kiss your @ss goodbye. In the back of my mind I used to believe that the next "big" war would be fought over fresh water, but now I'm not so sure.
With the way the Chinese economy is exploding, I'm just wondering how long it will take before China takes over as the world's biggest consumer of hydrocarbons. Has anyone looked at any stats on this? If China continues on it's present growth path, I think the world should be more concerned about them being an environmental threat than a potential nuclear threat.

Free your mind - shoot your TV.
Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:40 AM on j-body.org
I watched a documentary on that last night, actually; They said at their present growth rate, China will outpace America as the world's largest oil consumer(And polluter) very soon; I can't remember the exact date, but it was between 2010 and 2020.

"i promise we won't get drunk, and go out in boat in the dark, stand up in the boat and fire the gun into the air unless we have life jackets on."
Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:57 AM on j-body.org
unholysavage wrote:
Saint wrote:

Naaw, I wasn't accusing the whole org of being a closet racist. It just seems to happen again and again and again in the WF that trolls like sissy spew out most asinine crap in an attempt to try and make themselves look cool. It doesn't add to the discussion in any way, makes the org look bad, and I'm not afraid to call them on it. I do find it funny that my comments managed to collapse the bridge he was living under.

I don't blame you whatsoever for not being being very happy with arabics. I'm not in the military and most certainly haven't been mortared, but I can see where those feelings can come from. My grandpa was in WW2 as a medic, and to this day he has a hard time speaking to someone he knows is German. Things like that stay with people all their lives.
The thing is, dim-witted trolls like sissy haven't been bombed by the chinese, and ignorance/stupidy isn't aren't very good excuses for thinking like that.

Anyway, that's just water under a collapsed bridge - back to the discussion. Once the first nuke is dropped, there most certainly will be retaliation (provided the entire earth wasn't destroyed). If that happens, you might as well sit down, put your head between your knees, and kiss your @ss goodbye. In the back of my mind I used to believe that the next "big" war would be fought over fresh water, but now I'm not so sure.
With the way the Chinese economy is exploding, I'm just wondering how long it will take before China takes over as the world's biggest consumer of hydrocarbons. Has anyone looked at any stats on this? If China continues on it's present growth path, I think the world should be more concerned about them being an environmental threat than a potential nuclear threat.

First off I am a SHE. If you're going to try and diss someone check the profile mmm'kay? Troll eh? Thats why I've been here for years and have been involved in more debates than your little 100 post count per month will allow. I am an established member of the .org, my posts are archieved sir, who the @!#$ are you? I mean aside from a newb thats laughably trying to discredit me.

Let me ask you... Is unholysavage important enough to have security? Is unholysavage AG mod for 2006? Is unholysavage in the Ratpack? Does unholysavage even know the owner of this website let alone rub keyboards with him, hmmm?? Above all else, is unholysavage a rockstar? No, don't think so.

Sissy L-O-L!111111111111111 what a fun little twist on my SN! What are you 12?

"I know you are but what am I!111111??? Hmmmm??????"

Seriously, tell me, how does one achieve insulting a stranger on the e-net sir? Is your self esteem really that low that I, someone you wouldn't know if you walked by me on the street can offend you with a few key strokes? You aren't collapsing any bridges mister, this isn't an "e-fight", it's a big joke on you.

Pound away at the keys all you want fella your getting nowhere with nothing. You aren't the first and you won't be the last forum twat I make an @!#$ of.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:40 PM on j-body.org
unholysavage...YOU, sir, are the ignorant troll here.

Your diatribe, when translated to English, basically states "This is my opinion and how I think everyone else should present theirs. Anyone who doesn't comply is a forum troll. It's OK for some people to have racist sentiments but only if I say it's OK".

Sizzy's been here alot longer than you have dude...she had more posts last month than you have in TOTAL. I don't always agree with her methods OR her statements, but she sticks by her guns and that must be respected.

In the end....

thankyoudrivethru.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:46 PM on j-body.org

Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:50 PM on j-body.org
unholysavage = cocksmack
Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:55 PM on j-body.org
Sizzy- if you need me to hit unholysavage with the cattleprod you let me know. I havent curbstomped anyone for you yet this month, so its about time

Thursday, November 03, 2005 1:11 PM on j-body.org
Oh yea, I got you on this one Sizzy!!!

I've been here longer! Nah nah nah!

Btw, my birthday is the 15th...

Jimmyz: You should have used the kthxbye as well.

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, November 03, 2005 1:37 PM on j-body.org
lol. unholysavage might have wanted to do a little more research before he tried to go after the big guns.
Quote:

Let me ask you... Is unholysavage important enough to have security?

That was hilarious

Thursday, November 03, 2005 1:43 PM on j-body.org
i'm with unholy on this one

sizzy your a noob
now stfu

Thursday, November 03, 2005 1:47 PM on j-body.org
dave is a noob

-Borsty
Thursday, November 03, 2005 2:12 PM on j-body.org
Whore, nice! We shall have a toast!

T2, you STFU nigga, I'll put a hit on your ass and have the G-G-G-G-G-UNIT come after you.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 2:20 PM on j-body.org
JimmyZ wrote:unholysavage...YOU, sir, are the ignorant troll here.

Your diatribe, when translated to English, basically states "This is my opinion and how I think everyone else should present theirs. Anyone who doesn't comply is a forum troll. It's OK for some people to have racist sentiments but only if I say it's OK".

Sizzy's been here alot longer than you have dude...she had more posts last month than you have in TOTAL. I don't always agree with her methods OR her statements, but she sticks by her guns and that must be respected.

In the end....

thankyoudrivethru.

that is very very creepy, i was wishing i had that pic because i was going to post it. odd

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Thursday, November 03, 2005 2:44 PM on j-body.org
damn...should brought out the K-Y for this one, because savage, you sir, just took that one in the pooper.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 2:58 PM on j-body.org
you just got owned savage and i feel there will be much more to follow

Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:13 PM on j-body.org
T2 wrote:i'm with unholy on this one

sizzy your a noob
now stfu

Haha! This from someone that lists under Hobbies and Interests:

SLEEPING

Looks like I better charge up the Cattle Prod!

Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:16 PM on j-body.org
take a joke nautica?

Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:31 PM on j-body.org
SiZZy wrote:

First off I am a SHE. If you're going to try and diss someone check the profile mmm'kay? Troll eh? Thats why I've been here for years and have been involved in more debates than your little 100 post count per month will allow. I am an established member of the .org, my posts are archieved sir, who the @!#$ are you? I mean aside from a newb thats laughably trying to discredit me.

Let me ask you... Is unholysavage important enough to have security? Is unholysavage AG mod for 2006? Is unholysavage in the Ratpack? Does unholysavage even know the owner of this website let alone rub keyboards with him, hmmm?? Above all else, is unholysavage a rockstar? No, don't think so.

Sissy L-O-L!111111111111111 what a fun little twist on my SN! What are you 12?

"I know you are but what am I!111111??? Hmmmm??????"

Seriously, tell me, how does one achieve insulting a stranger on the e-net sir? Is your self esteem really that low that I, someone you wouldn't know if you walked by me on the street can offend you with a few key strokes? You aren't collapsing any bridges mister, this isn't an "e-fight", it's a big joke on you.

Pound away at the keys all you want fella your getting nowhere with nothing. You aren't the first and you won't be the last forum twat I make an @!#$ of.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!
You know, I did get into your profile, and completely missed the "female" part, but should have known you were a chick from the profile that made no sense, and the senseless, irrational attack you made on me. It makes so much sense now. No matter - the terms "dim-witted" and "@sshole" are not gender-specific, so both still stand in your case.
Trying to discredit you? That's funny. I guess credible must be defined as someone who is immature, imbalanced, and gets their thrills from e-thugging people they don't know and will never meet. The only thing really funny is the way you completely exploded when I mentioned "racism". Actually, what's even more funny is hearing you brag about the org as if that actually had some kind of importance or meaning to people in the real world. All I see is a snivelly little insecure girl who gets her kicks from insulting people. By all means, keep em coming - my sides are sore from laughing.

Wait a minute....you know what - you HAVE been here for a few more years than me. WOW!!! HOLY CRAP, THAT MUST MAKE YOU SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY ME!!!! I am utterly humbled by your presence - I will be sure to avert my eyes every time you post, and will make a small shrine in my office in your honour. I mean, my extra 7 years of life experience pales in comparison to your 3 years on the org. Did you ask yourself why it might be that you've been here a while? Could it be because you bought your j-body a few years before me? Hardly anything worth bragging about.
Ratpack? Rockstar? Why on earth would I give a rats @ss about either of those things. They don't mean anything to me (or anyone else outside this org), and certainly aren't things that anyone with 1/2 a brain would consider being traits of superiority, so why brag about them? That means about as much to me as saying you cooked your own dinner last night. Get over yourself.

You must really feel important to think that being here for 3 years is something that must be bragged about, and then ridicule me for having an actual profession. Do you have a real life/career (something more meaningful than "rockstar"), or are you just a comp nerd who "rubs elbows with the site owner" and then goes around feebly insulting people? I can't believe that I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you.
Like I said - you really didn't offend me with your geo insults. It really only showed me that you don't know what a geologist is, or what we do. That's fine - not many people do, and I certainly don't expect you to know anything.

SiZZy wrote:PS.

Your opinion doesn't mean @!#$. Poor taste? Suck my inner most @!#$ with a crazy straw you peasant cunt.

Does that offend you? No? Well maybe this will...

Geologists are the equivalent of negros, now go get me my food bitch!

Aaaah, I can see that you will be a wondeful mod in light of these very intelligent words. Lemme guess - you'll be e-thugging and picking pointless fights with the idiots in versus just like good 'ole Jimmy?

And you're right - I wouldn't notice you if I passed you on the street. But then again, I don't give skids or bums change, either, so why would I notice you?

JimmyZ wrote:unholysavage...YOU, sir, are the ignorant troll here.

In the end....

thankyoudrivethru.

Jimmy, I didn't mention streetracing, so why exactly did you feel the need to pollute this thread? I would respect Sissy if she didn't go around insulting people as part of some immature joke. If you had read the whole thread you would have realized that I only said that I understood why Saint felt that way - I don't agree with it. And anyways, how can you say that I demand that everyone think my way when you're the posterboy of "I don't like what I'm reading (because nobody agrees with me), so I'll say something completely asinine to cause a huge uproar and then lock the thread so nobody can respond to me being a jack@ss". Sissy already has her hired goon here, and I don't mind you so much as a mod, so please go back and play with the idiots in versus.

To Justin (Sissy's e-goon): I grew up on a cattle ranch and cattle prods are for people who are too scared to use their hands to control their animals. If you truly know anything about cattle prods you'll know that the only thing prods will accomplish is getting you kicked in the leg or the nuts. This isn't your tiff, so butt out.

Slug - I hope that it didn't take an hour to think of that one...

T2 - Cheers!! I'm glad someone here has half a brain.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:32 PM on j-body.org
T2 wrote:take a joke nautica?

Right back at ya

Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:34 PM on j-body.org

Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:01 PM on j-body.org
I don't mind getting flamed, but I gotta ask a question. Which band are you in, Sissy? I personally don't regard musicians as anything more than entertainers, but it would be nice to know if I'm getting my arse e-gooned by someone I've heard about, or one of a million rockstar wannabees.

If you can find the time to answer that in between responsing to me with insults, that'd be cool.

I gotta head out to a Bad Religion show, but I'm sure I'll have plenty to read in the morning.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search