What do you think would happen IF.... - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What do you think would happen IF....
Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:30 PM on j-body.org

Told ya T2

Nautica have you heard the new Bloodhound Gang?

Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:49 PM on j-body.org
unholysavage wrote:I don't mind getting flamed, but I gotta ask a question. Which band are you in, Sissy? I personally don't regard musicians as anything more than entertainers, but it would be nice to know if I'm getting my arse e-gooned by someone I've heard about, or one of a million rockstar wannabees.

If you can find the time to answer that in between responsing to me with insults, that'd be cool.

I gotta head out to a Bad Religion show, but I'm sure I'll have plenty to read in the morning.

you sir are terrible at reading the english language

Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:12 PM on j-body.org
woooooooow.

so, unholysavage, what IS your purpose here?

don't like me? tell me what you think of me in chat
Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:14 PM on j-body.org
Thats what I was wondering Laura

Sizzy, i havent heard it.

Unholysavage- I think your problem is that you used to put your hands on the animals a little to much, if ya know what i mean Im sure there are some defiled sheep running around your hometown

Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:49 PM on j-body.org
UnHolySavage Stand your Ground don't let the AG Trolls bring you down.

oh yeah YAY For Street Racing!!!

We need to keep an eye on China yes a lot of American jobs are going over there. And you know what that is free trade. We just got to watch them buying up all of our steel and scrap metal. You never know they could be building a super secret Navy and we don't even know that.

There is a balance that We as a Nation and the rest of the Free World needs to have with China. There is great advantages of development in China and an Economy that will help the rest of the Developed World. Yes it is hurting people now and it might for awhile, But I do belive it will be for the better.

But we have to keep an eye on China's military and their intent. But at the same time show them that working with the World Economy will be in their best intrest rather than taking over the World.

Also I think that the UN needs to come down on China and make them more Fuel effecient and less pollutant.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:51 PM on j-body.org
^^ Shouldnt you be watching Hannity and Colmes right now?

Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:12 PM on j-body.org
The point of this post was to debate WHAT IF.

Please quit post jacking and reply if you have something worthwhile to say.

Attacking somebody IS NOT worthwhile contrary to popular belief.

Thanks guys

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, November 03, 2005 10:53 PM on j-body.org
The ORG is slowly dieing.

I can't believe Dave lets this type of thing happen. The only person in this thread that actually brought anything to the discussion was unholy and because he disagreed with Sizzy he got attacked.

The most disturbing was that he got attacked by a MOD!!! JimmyZ should be banned according to the rules.

If Dave sees this he should think long and hard about where this place is going. I am actually sorry i went premium. Because it will never be renewed.

I don't need no stinking SIG. Wait this is one.
DOH!
Friday, November 04, 2005 1:13 AM on j-body.org
^^^^^ I Agree.

JimmyZ wrote:I don't always agree with her methods OR her statements, but she sticks by her guns and that must be respected.
So you can disagree with her, but when unholysavage disagrees he's the troll?

He stated his opinion of her statements and for that he was jumped by the e-lynch mob. He stood up for what he thought was right against a longtime member (and her minions). That is what should be respected, not someones post count.

I'm not going to say that sizzy was wrong about her original statement. It's hers to make and there are too many people with thin skin as it is. But she shouldn't expect everyone to agree.

JimmyZ, I didn't realize you were a mod. I generally don't know who any mods are and don't care. But you of all people should take care to look at the posts carefully and notice who made the first personal attack (hint: it wasn't unholysavage). In fact, he tried numerous times to defuse the situation.

Just to refresh everyones memory.

Quote:

No flaming or foul language. Bypassing the forum's built-in language filters may lead to immediate banning. English is the preferred language (with the exception of those Spanish and French speaking regions). Posts that are unintelligible will be removed. Racism is not tolerated on this site.

Respect other members. Everyone has their own tastes, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how wrong it is. Some people will have negative opinions towards topics, pictures and the like. They are entitled to those opinions. Likewise, if you don't think highly of something, be considerate when expressing such opinions.

Fighting over the internet is lame. Don't do it.

Now let's see if I get e-lynched or banned
Friday, November 04, 2005 1:50 AM on j-body.org
first off china would have to have a large enough naval fleet to invade western north america. they could manage this by using there vast commercial fleets (flagged china and other ships flagged in other countries under a flag of convinience). if they managed to get a foot hold on the mainland, they would probably poor through california and into nevada and arizona, going north would force them through mountain passes and pull them into harsh winters, and we would hold them there just like the russians held the germans. if they went into arizona and nevada they would be fighting the kind of war that we have been fighting recently, desert warfare...big mistake. they would probably advance as far as the rocky mountains and then be stopped. by then the millions of rednecks like me in this country who have way too many guns would be racking up a terrifying toll in the wilderness' of the west. small groups of guerillas would keep the china controlled areas in termoul (sp?). by the time that they reached that area our industrial might would have re-kindled and we would be pushing @!#$ at them at a pace that would dwarf WW2's, and we would slowly push them back off the continent. it would be the bloodiest war in the history of the world, and we would eventually destroy china.
Friday, November 04, 2005 3:26 AM on j-body.org
CAVolution wrote:The ORG is slowly dieing.

I can't believe Dave lets this type of thing happen. The only person in this thread that actually brought anything to the discussion was unholy and because he disagreed with Sizzy he got attacked.

The most disturbing was that he got attacked by a MOD!!! JimmyZ should be banned according to the rules.

If Dave sees this he should think long and hard about where this place is going. I am actually sorry i went premium. Because it will never be renewed.

1 - i'm apprehensive toward newbies...therefore, i challenge them. not all of us attacked him...but he didn't make any effort to say anything in response to me.

2 - you've only been here a year...you don't know if the org is really dying or not.

3 - the org has been GROWING...and i'm sure Dave sees that.

Friday, November 04, 2005 3:31 AM on j-body.org
I think he means quality, not quantity. It's moving in the direction of sounddomain.
Friday, November 04, 2005 3:32 AM on j-body.org
wouldn't know...i don't waste time on that site.

Friday, November 04, 2005 6:23 AM on j-body.org
I DIDN'T ATTACK HIM, IT WAS ALL A JOKE YOU STUPID @!#$! IT'S HOW HE REACTED TO THE JOKE THAT MADE ALL OF THIS HAPPEN!

If I wanted to e-fight I would have responded to his post wouldn't I of? But I didn't, I let it go and here you dumb @!#$ are trying to drag it on longer. Don't put my name in your posts unless your talking TO ME, don't ever @!#$ talk ABOUT ME. You want to come to this hypocrites defense? This guy who calls me an e-thug for calling him names yet turns around and does the same? The guy who takes what I say and changes it around a little and says it to me? The guy who says "some" racism is acceptable? FINE, BUT LEAVE ME OUT OF IT. It's not my problem you War Forum junkies don't get out enough to realize the smartassness that took place, your all dumber than this newb for not "getting it" because you've all been here longer.

Sizzy did this, Sizzy did that, Sizzy didn't do this, Sizzy didn't do that!

SIZZY IS THE ONE WALKING AWAY FROM THIS AND IGNORING THE ANTAGONIZING PERSON BECAUSE SIZZY DOESN'T CARE ENOUGH TO E-FIGHT!

I don't give a @!#$ what some dorks on the e-web think.

Heres the bottom line, if you guys continue talking about me and the mr.unholy situation this post will get locked. So I suggest everyone STFU, leave it be and get back on topic.

IT'S OVER, THANKS FOR THE L-O-L

/end

Friday, November 04, 2005 6:35 AM on j-body.org
calm down, snookums. he's just an e-tard.

Friday, November 04, 2005 6:45 AM on j-body.org
Sizzy: you're still my Margarine Rockstar.

Unholysavage: just in future reference, it might be an Idea to re-read or just not post immediately if someone is yanking your chain. Don't post pissed off.

Nfamous: Unless I'm mistaken, there is no Free-Trade agreement with China. There isn't even a Fair Trade agreement, and that is a GOOD thing. China could literally steam-roll all manufacturing jobs in the US if any were getting diverted.

How about instead of listening to Fox's party-line, and worring about their emerging energy needs and how best to exploit that, Worry about the people that are still political prisoners and the fact that most people in Red China and controlled Territories (like Mongolia, Tibet, etc) have NO human rights whatsoever. Disappearings and erasures (literally grabbing every photograph or piece of paper that relates to that person) are not uncommon, at least the Russians put people in Gulags for a spell before they got rid of them.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, November 04, 2005 8:03 AM on j-body.org
Falnfenix, the whole reason I didn't respond sooner is because my gf and I just moved last weekend and our internet hasn't been hooked up in our new place (that, and I don't feel the need to be online every 10 minutes). The guy at interbaun said it should be up this afternoon, so I'll finally be able to do a better job at defending myself from the mob. If you want to know the truth, the ONLY reason I joined this site was to see if any of the members here had ever put abnormally large subwoofers in the back of a cavalier (I have a single 18" CV Stroker, which most certainly isn't cavalier-friendly), and to try and learn some SPL tricks for the car that I just bought. My cav is the first coupe that I've owned in 5-6 years, I do plan on competing with it, and I was hoping to learn some tricks. After reading a few rather enlightening posts by Gam here in the WF, I thought it would be interesting to hang around and maybe learn a thing or two. I didn't come here to fight, e-thug, or get e-linched by members and mods who don't like me telling things how I see them. This is a car enthusiast site (just like ones made for hondas, mustangs, f-bodies etc) - it's whole purpose is to inform. No one needs a purpose to be here. Owning a J and trying to improve it are the only logical reasons needed to be here.

From reading this thread, it appears the main reason I'm here is for comic relief. I guess I caught the mods on a bad day and they sent the mob after me.

Sizzy's Security (NauticaZ) wrote:Thats what I was wondering Laura

Sizzy, i havent heard it.

Unholysavage- I think your problem is that you used to put your hands on the animals a little to much, if ya know what i mean Im sure there are some defiled sheep running around your hometown

:p
I've heard that one a million times, but it's still funny (for future e-lynchings, we have cattle, not sheep).
My biggest problem lies with people who act like they're god, go around saying crap that really shouldn't even be thought, and think that they're cool because of it. Crap like that only degrades society, and I'm not going to pull punches when I read racist crap. That kind of thinking needs to die. Period.

Lastly, Sissy - stop twisting my words around. I only said that I was cool with Saint's racist remarks because of my grandpa's similar experiences (I said that I understood why those feelings could arise), and to try and avoid yet another huge sh!t fight. I never once said that I agree or condone it. A racist is a racist, and IMO they should all be put in a rocket and flown into the sun. There is nothing hypocritical about anything I said in this post, unless you twist the meaning of "cool" to mean "I absolutely agree with what was said". That certainly WASN'T what I meant when I posted that comment. When I do agree with someone, I state it clearly.

Now, in a final attempt to keep the original discussion going...

There certainly are more important issues regarding China than creating paranoia about an upcoming apocalypse. I agree with Gam (yet again) - China's human rights and environmental records are atrocious. The world should be focusing on getting China to improve conditions on it's own soil, rather than worry about them trying to invade others.

Free your mind - shoot your TV.
Friday, November 04, 2005 8:15 AM on j-body.org
Wow this debate sure took a nosedive into the crapper LOL . Good points Nfamous and GAM.

Friday, November 04, 2005 9:30 AM on j-body.org
Whore wrote:The point of this post was to debate WHAT IF.

Thanks guys

I guess this doesn't mean anything? If I would have done this the moderators would have "e-lynched" me?

What to bitch up the post guys...way to go..

Josh
SLK 32

Friday, November 04, 2005 10:17 AM on j-body.org
Whore wrote:
Whore wrote:The point of this post was to debate WHAT IF.

Thanks guys

I guess this doesn't mean anything? If I would have done this the moderators would have "e-lynched" me?

What to bitch up the post guys...way to go..

I apologize for my part in bitching up your post. I never intended for this crap to happen, but hopefully the e-lynching is over. I'm still very much interested in hearing what other people have to say on the subject of China.
Does anyone truly know what sort of military China has? They could have anywhere from 1000 old soviet assault rifles to an armament similar to the US. China seems very peaceful, but how much do we really know about them? The only way China would ever succeed in invading US soil would be if an asteroid hit the US mainland just before the invasion, or nuclear hell broke loose. Either way, not good.
I still have no internet at home, no TV of any kind (yet) (and can't really do any internet research at work), and was still wondering what (if anything) is being said in the US media regarding China. Here in Canada the media is completely preoccupied with Chretien and the 'sponsorship scandal', as well as more and more Quebec separation propaganda. The oilpatch continually talks about China as a stable (if you can use that term), long-term investor in Canadian oil; money is the paramount factor to an oil company, and VERY little is ever said about Chinese human rights violations or the environmental impact of selling all these hydrocarbons to them. I'm part of the oil industry, and I have to admit that it's horribly narrow-minded in its goals (namely, the bottom line). It seems to me that oil-rich countries could use their oil influence to persuade China to take steps to improve these things, but that never comes up.
With the way the chinese economy is exploding, do any of you think sanctions are a wise idea (to pressure them into cleaning up their act), or would it be better to let their growth run it's path and let them improve things are their own? Sanctions seem to cause more bad-blood than actual good (and you need enemies for their to be a war), but they could help.

Please discuss.

Free your mind - shoot your TV.
Friday, November 04, 2005 10:52 AM on j-body.org
That was suppose to be "Way to bitch up the post". Oh well...

I do believe the Chinese economy is exploding. I believe at this present time if China invaded, they would put up a good fight. Many of are service men and women are over in Iraq and other foriegn locations fighting our "War on Terror".

I brought this up because I was remember the movie "Red Dawn".

Josh
SLK 32

Saturday, November 05, 2005 7:38 AM on j-body.org
If the Chinese decided to invade, they'd have nothing to go back to.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, November 05, 2005 9:20 AM on j-body.org
in 10-20 years china will have the best economy in the world.

Saturday, November 05, 2005 12:36 PM on j-body.org
you know it really wouldn't matter how china tried to invade us. we have the strongest military in the world with the other "supernations" on our side. China would get attacked by so many different countries that they themselves would have to fight atleast a three front war. As germany found out in ww2 it is practically impossible to fight a multi front war and win. I am prepared to go to battle at anytime. Speaking of which within the next year I, myself, probally will be deployed overseas to aid in the war effort. Our military is stronger than ever after 9-11 and the world has no clue of what the US is actually capable of.

Oooorah
Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:58 PM on j-body.org
I don't know bout all this...I'm just waiting for Cali to break off and disappear so I can get a sick beach home in my beloved home state.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search