i support war for oil - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
i support war for oil
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:07 PM on j-body.org
gas prices are just too @!#$in high, i think we should take over the middle east and pump it dry

Re: i support war for oil
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:10 PM on j-body.org
HELLS YEAH........

WORKED FOR THE CONQUISTADORS, WHY NOT US............................

Just my $0.02... Take it or leave it...

B
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:13 PM on j-body.org
Pump it dryer than a 2 dollar hooker's pussy!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:18 PM on j-body.org
Yeah, and the money that you saved dumping all sorts of oil in tankers will be more than gladly plucked from your wallets because you're getting Heavy sour crude and have to refine the living bejesus out of it so your exhaust valves don't coke themselves permanently open.

That's a great idea though... Invade another oil rich country so companies can get no-bid contracts, and not put out a lick of oil in 3 years.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:20 PM on j-body.org
actually, middle eastern oil is sweet crude. north american oil is more of a sour crude
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:40 PM on j-body.org
I support kickin there ass for the fun of it

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:54 AM on j-body.org
trailerparkallstar: Not Iraqi oil, or norther Saudi Arabian oil. Kuwaiti, Yemeni and Omani oil is LSC.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:27 AM on j-body.org
trailer_park_allstar wrote:gas prices are just too @!#$in high, i think we should take over the middle east and pump it dry

so you don't care how many us soldiers get killed to bring you lower prices, just so long as you pay less. thats a nice attitude. if you want lower prices, why don't you fly to the middle east, buy an AK-47 and try to take it over yourself.

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:56 AM on j-body.org
invade another country and pump their oil dry?? we're already doing it.
Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:19 AM on j-body.org
How to win friends and influence people 101.

PAX
Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:27 AM on j-body.org
Hey we don't need to put a single one of our troops on the ground. We can pound them into submission from ship or bomb the hell out them from B-1 and B-52's then when the put up the white flag we march in and take all the oil. Anyone who resists shoot there families first let them watch then shoot them.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:56 AM on j-body.org
....Retards.... You should all be shot.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:05 AM on j-body.org

Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:08 AM on j-body.org

Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:17 AM on j-body.org
I'm thinking this was posted more as a joke then anything else. Well at least thats how I'm taking it.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:06 AM on j-body.org
I don't understand what the deal is with Iraqi oil. What's wrong with Canadian oil sands?

More for us...

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:23 AM on j-body.org
Shhh. Don't give them ideas

PAX
Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:40 AM on j-body.org
i support stealing oil from any of those greedy opac (or whatever is it) pieces of trash

-Borsty
Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:45 AM on j-body.org
They are pieces of trash why? Because they follow the American free enterprise model? They have a product, you want the product, they name a price, you pay the price or you don't buy the product. That's capitolism at it's core and if you don't like it there are alternates. If you support a capitolist ideal then you have no place complaining about the price asked by whatever supplier. The free market will sort it out. Remember the golden rule of capitolism.. "Whatever the market will bear". Remember that next time you fill up. Here's an idea... Use less fuel.

PAX
Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:14 AM on j-body.org
Hey thats right Canada has all our oil! Lets get 'em!!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:16 AM on j-body.org
wait till the US drills the north slope of Alaska, the middle east will drop their prices then. i've been told by a person who works on the Chicago stock market floor in the oil pit, that the real reason we're paying so much for gas is the oil companies are getting the consumer to pay for the cost of drilling the north slope, considering that Conoco, the 3rd largest oil company in the world just posted an 87% profit, its probably true.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:51 AM on j-body.org
Skipptopotamus wrote:Pump it dryer than a 2 dollar hooker's pussy!

Wouldn't that already be dry?!

---

Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:36 AM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:They are pieces of trash why? Because they follow the American free enterprise model? They have a product, you want the product, they name a price, you pay the price or you don't buy the product. That's capitolism at it's core and if you don't like it there are alternates. If you support a capitolist ideal then you have no place complaining about the price asked by whatever supplier. The free market will sort it out. Remember the golden rule of capitolism.. "Whatever the market will bear". Remember that next time you fill up. Here's an idea... Use less fuel.

PAX

OPEC is a monopoly. Capitalism means the market dictates the price, so it's not capitalism if OPEC creates the market.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:45 AM on j-body.org
I agree with the "Use Less Oil".

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, November 03, 2005 10:05 AM on j-body.org
kyle 102565 wrote:wait till the US drills the north slope of Alaska, the middle east will drop their prices then. i've been told by a person who works on the Chicago stock market floor in the oil pit, that the real reason we're paying so much for gas is the oil companies are getting the consumer to pay for the cost of drilling the north slope, considering that Conoco, the 3rd largest oil company in the world just posted an 87% profit, its probably true.

From what I understand, and have heard, here in Calgary, the current high price of crude oil (and therefore gasoline etc) is predominantly due to demand outpacing supply. Much of that has to do with middle eastern control on supply (they regularly limit production rates to keep prices high), and countries like China and the US being willing to pay the $$ to get it. I would say that these high prices are due mainly to companies passing on huge exploration bills to consumers, at least not directly. North America production is pretty small in comparison to the OPEC countries, so we really don't have a huge say in the price of oil.
That 87% profit is caused more by middle eastern production restrictions than Conoco sticking it to us consumers. Granted, North American and European oil companies do have a hand in all this (albiet fairly small), but for the most part they're just riding this wave of high oil and NG prices and making huge profits from it. The more money they make, the more willing they are to take huge exploration risks like drilling in Alaska. If oil prices were low, there'd be little to no exploration in Alaska (it's just too expensive and risky).
It will be interesting to see how much oil there is to be found in Alaska. There could be enough to dramatically affect global oil supply, or maybe not. The only thing I can think of that will surely affect oil prices is if scientists can find a way to safely extract and use the HUGE methane hydrate resources on the continental shelves. Again, time will tell.

Free your mind - shoot your TV.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search