Notice the Gas Prices/Diesel Prices - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Notice the Gas Prices/Diesel Prices
Monday, November 07, 2005 7:59 AM on j-body.org
Has anyone notice how the gas prices are going down but the diesel price are not moving that much. Just satisfying the voting population. This still mean prices of things like milk etc will still go up. Last i check desiel is the what trucker use to move around all this merchandise. The masses have be quietened down with lower gas prices.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Re: Notice the Gas Prices/Diesel Prices
Monday, November 07, 2005 11:11 AM on j-body.org
yea if i drove my friends jetta id be pissed still, 279 for deisel isnt worth it

Monday, November 07, 2005 12:10 PM on j-body.org
I have spoken to so many people and no body even noticed that Diesel prices are still high why because they don't see it as a factor.

Example.
Memebership fees are doing up at Sams, why most of their inventory come in with Semi's and what do they run on?

"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Monday, November 07, 2005 2:45 PM on j-body.org
Maybe the trucking industry should look at using biodiesel. I mean think about how much money they could save? Seems like a good idea to me. I know there arent many processing and retailing plants around but why not? Seems to me that there would be a huge need for it why isnt it comming any faster? Are people blind to the needs of the trucking industry when it comes to this product or, is it not feasable. Seems like the demand is there but the supply is lacking. ( Anyone got a couple million bucks to start a new business with me LOL )

Monday, November 07, 2005 6:25 PM on j-body.org
biodiesal would be what id run if i had a diesal car/truck, nothing says love like 40 mpg, more power, and 70 cents a gallon, now if it only gave blow jobs....

Monday, November 07, 2005 7:50 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

now if it only gave blow jobs....

X99999999999999999999999999

1997 Sunfire
WAI
pacesetter header
Underdrive pulley = STILL SLOW.
50 shot of NX
Monday, November 07, 2005 8:03 PM on j-body.org
Diesel's price in North America is set at different intervals than Gasoline. It's weekly versus something like hourly.

I think the oil industry is keeping the prices artificially high, but why I can't say. I know of at least one local delivery company here that has switched to 100% biodiesel, and they're not missing the prices. Don't know what they're going to do in winter though.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, November 07, 2005 10:06 PM on j-body.org
Diesel isn't going down as much because it's the winter season. Diesel #2 is basically the same thing as home heating oil, and with it being winter time, especially in the Northern States the price of Diesel is still going to be high compared ot Gasoline

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:26 AM on j-body.org
Eitherway the cost of diesel is what raise cost of most murchandise not Gasoline. Most people don't care because gas cheap but most will not understand why prices of food etc.. is going up.

all the time

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:52 AM on j-body.org
Biodiesel in my area cost quite a bit more than regular diesel.. Both are still way over a dollar/litre though.

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Tuesday, November 08, 2005 1:31 PM on j-body.org
Lonewolf: when you take into account the mileage you get out of a diesel vs. gasoline engine, the cost is about the same per kilometer.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search