Neo Nazi rally gone wrong... - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Neo Nazi rally gone wrong...
Monday, October 24, 2005 5:52 PM on j-body.org
Chamillionaire wrote:You went WAY out in left field on that entire reply. I'm talking about the Tusla Looting etc...and you're talking about the Millions More March???? .

TULSA????

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/10/15/holytoledo/

what i am referring to is what i made this post on....

TOLEDO OHIO is where the rioting and looting occured on oct 16.... i made this post on that very same topic as i watched it on TV.... read the first post in this thread which i made...

TULSA is oklahoma....

TOLEDO is OHIO.... this post is about OHIO....

the millions more march, farrakhan spoke about the riot and looting as it was occuring......

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:14 PM on j-body.org
I was posting and getting the cities mixed up, but that's not what's important here. Let's not focus on the mediocre thigns....show me evidence as I did you through a link. Until then, I'll stop wasting my time with responses such as this.

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Monday, October 24, 2005 6:37 PM on j-body.org
Chamillionaire wrote:I was posting and getting the cities mixed up, but that's not what's important here. Let's not focus on the mediocre thigns....show me evidence as I did you through a link. Until then, I'll stop wasting my time with responses such as this.

http://www.rainbowpush.org/FMPro?-db=rpodata.fp5&-format=rainbowpush%2fdata%2fdetailspeech.htm&-lay=main&-sortfield=date&-sortorder=descend&category=speech&-recid=33342&-find=

#1 which he covered in his speech was in reference to the rioting and looting currently and obviously he spoke on past incidents.. heres a summary (the link) of his speech AT the millions more march. he elaborated even more in each point for those that were actually there.

like said, he denounced the actions that occured that sat the 15th... thats part of the reason many said it was #1 of what he covered....

thats directly from jesses rainbow coallition website.

and actually if you are saying i am way left field for bringing the millions more march, when the issue was covered AT the march, I am simply paying attention to the details discussed at the march....

and yes paying attention to details ARE important and tulsa is famous for a race riot in the year of 1921, of which both men have talked about before in their speeches.

look it up if you dont know much about it. tulsa had its own set of riots in 1921 and farrakhan above all ALWAYS references those in many of his major speeches...

so yes there is a difference to paying attention to detail in saying tulsa when you really mean toledo.

gone to work, so if you dont get a reply to mid morning, dont think i forgot

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:50 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

KEEPER OF THE LIGHT, ...i believe i was accurate.... not as in poseur as the types who act as one thing, but do another... like the hot topic goths, but if i remember right, "poser" refers to a puzzling or baffling ordeal, question, idea.......

Okay, then haow is he a fake one if he baffles you? it's just a bit confusing...no worries, i get what you're saying.

The problem is, there's only one way i know how to solve a poser--that is by blowing up all three bushes and finding out it was the middle one...

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:39 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]
Quote:

KEEPER OF THE LIGHT, ...i believe i was accurate.... not as in poseur as the types who act as one thing, but do another... like the hot topic goths, but if i remember right, "poser" refers to a puzzling or baffling ordeal, question, idea.......

Okay, then haow is he a fake one if he baffles you? it's just a bit confusing...no worries, i get what you're saying.

The problem is, there's only one way i know how to solve a poser--that is by blowing up all three bushes and finding out it was the middle one...

Quote:

Re: Columbia Nights Quote Reply

falnfenix
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:18 AM

uh

a - i'm 24. it's about @!#$ time i move out.
b - moving to art's...after only having been paying rent there since February...
c - when i'm free and have the money for gas, yes.

pirates kick ninja asses, f00

his reply......

Quote:

Jackalope Online
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:23 AM

a - Yup its about time I agree.
b - Say hi to him for me.
c - Sounds like a plan. Hope to see you out everyonce in while at least.

remember what jackalope always says,
"as fast as fast can be you'll never catch me!"

lauras reply which makes alot of sense if you think about it... if someone wanted to say hi to someone, call em, IM em, post to em, email... make an effort on your own...ya know? N-E-Waz....

Quote:

falnfenix
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:30 AM

a - indeed.
b - there's a PM feature on the forum - tell him yoself!!

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=25&i=50162&t=50162&start=800

next page....

Quote:

Jackalope Online
Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:55 PM

Oh God is it getting DEEP in here!! I never said anything bad about him. Personaily I think hes an Ok guy. And I'd bet if his car got wrecked he'd tear up, maybe none would fall but his eyes would be full.

remember what jackalope always says,
"as fast as fast can be you'll never catch me!"

but just about a month ago.....

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=2&i=320740&t=318494&start=125

so first i am pure evil from that last link...., then i am an ok, guy.... and now i am a racist for saying whites support the KKK and neo nazis, which in reality, for either group to still exist, whites HAVE to support each group.... the main point of a forming a hate group. having one of a kind to be against one or many others.... but a racist for most isnt an ok guy...

so i am good, i'm bad, then i am good again, now bad again.

this guy changes his mind more than a politician trying to talk his way out of scandals and having his pee pee in the wrong female in the whitehouse. i consider that to be a fake person, being all nice one week and flying off the handle at you the next. its happened in AG as well over a post locking.

thats whats baffling. however its given some good caaaaahhhhh-medy to alot of local people this week. gives me something to do between these 25 hour shifts mid week as well. emails have to be the greatest thing invented for sharing info fast

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:53 PM on j-body.org
Keep in mind, i'm not local to the east coast and won't check that forum until i do make my visit out there (not this winter, I have my heart on the Danube and the Carpathians--Laura knows of which i do speak ), so i missed most of that...

No worries, and yes, some of the things here do brighten my day on all levels--why i love the war forum. It either makes my heart sing that there is intelligence among the human race, or the comedy that some people spout as supposed intelligence.

And yes, i know some people categorize me under both--let them. I think of all the people on here, i take myself less seriously than most of them.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:06 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Town Hall Meeting VIDEO: At the meeting with Tony Geftos
October 26, 2005 - Neighbors packed into the Zablocki Senior Center to sound off on the October 15th riot.

Emotions came to the surface Tuesday night, as people revisited the events surrounding the riot. Some pointed fingers at who was responsible, citing the Nazi group, police, parents, government officials and the media.
"This is not over with because you all shouldn't have did it. It wasn't the gangs that start this, it was the Toledo police that started this riot," said one attendee. Another told the crowd "my sister ... is in jail for no reason because she was walking home from a riot. And they wanted to take her down and it don't make any sense."

Others talked about how the North Toledo community can move past the violence and arrests that day, with one man saying "if you want to do something to heal build (the kids) something. Give them a community center, give them something they can get into."

Mayor Jack Ford told the crowd he supports a family resource center, youth outreach programs and bolstering employment to help out the neighborhood.

Mayoral candidate Carty Finkbeiner attended the meeting, but left before speaking. He did release a statement saying he would work with the neighborhood to bring in youth and job training programs and a community center, as well as help out businesses located there.

The Lagrange Village Council organized Tuesday's meeting. The group says another meeting is planned for December fifth, to discuss the proposed solutions brought up at last night's meeting.

Boy the ignorance just keeps going, listen to the stupid b!tch who blames the police instead of her brotha's and sista's for the rioting. Also The incumbent mayor is using the riot in his ad campaign for a 2nd term as mayor and saying that he was the one that quelled the riot and not the police or fire department to which both departments lambasted him for.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:13 AM on j-body.org
^^^Why i think that when you remove the politicians from the human race, crime will go down about 50%. Add the religious nutjobs in as well and that will take out about another 50%...

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:28 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]^^^Why i think that when you remove the politicians from the human race, crime will go down about 50%. Add the religious nutjobs in as well and that will take out about another 50%...

for that to happen, wed have to increase education levels though logic is DEFINATELY lacking these days...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:00 PM on j-body.org
Event where in that thread from month ago did I call you a name? I thought we both moved on but it would seem you just can't. I said that to her BEING NICE !!! You know polite conversation something that apparently eludes you compleatly. I even left this thread cause the arguement with you was apparently mis-interperted by me as to what you said so I rolled out. Yet you feel the need to continue bickering with me even after I leave THEN you follow me to other posts and start with me there when I naver said anything to you or about you or concerning you. Get off my nuts dude and grow up. I blew up at you a month ago because you donot know when to let @!#$ drop and your proveing my point nicely for me here. I appoligized to you back then you said you accepted but I can see you clearly did not all you did was bide your time till you could go off on me again because I pissed you off in showing you weren't 100% correct and hey guess what NEITHER was I! But I was man enough to admit it and appoligize and let it drop YOU on the other hand........ well we can see plainly from the above posts can't we? And your right Art I did get mad at you when I thought you were equateing me and all whites with hate groups. And yup I called you raceist cause it sure looked like thats what you were getting at and by lumping whites together like that is just as bad as my lumping blacks together, its RACEIST. I don't know what your problem is with me Art but do try and figure a way to solve on your own as this argueing with you bit is realy getting old.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:01 PM on j-body.org
^^^Touché, Event...

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:23 PM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ Thank you Keeper at least someone else sees it too.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:33 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Event where in that thread from month ago did I call you a name? I thought we both moved on but it would seem you just can't. I said that to her BEING NICE !!! You know polite conversation something that apparently eludes you compleatly.

said that to her "being nice"? WTF? if you have something to say to me, then say it to me, none of this grapevine BS... thats being FAKE. plain and simple. if you really wanna say hi, contact me directly. not act all buddy buddy, then come on here and be a jackass.

Quote:

I even left this thread cause the arguement with you was apparently mis-interperted by me as to what you said so I rolled out.

like said, i;m used to it now. you dont read things in full, fly off the handle, then figure it out later and just leave.

Quote:

Yet you feel the need to continue bickering with me even after I leave THEN you follow me to other posts and start with me there when I naver said anything to you or about you or concerning you. Get off my nuts dude and grow up. I blew up at you a month ago because you donot know when to let @!#$ drop and your proveing my point nicely for me here.

here i am not bickering with you, my comments were between me and KOTL, plain as that. if you left then you wouldnt be back here reading.

actually, the post you are referencing to is...

Funky Bottoms (Event) wrote:
Jackalope wrote:I'm smelling .

how is it BS when at the end of the post he CLEARLY STATED

Quote:

sub in middle of custom box, and run flat tires that's my rides dream.

he didnt say he had it done.... he said its his rides DREAM.

personally johnston, if you have the resources....do it.

which i didnt mention a damn thing about this post until you did so YOURSELF. i merely asked you how was it BS? you brought up reference to THIS post. maybe you need to re-read it yourself??? http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=30&i=29382&t=29372&r=2#REPLY

however it shows once again, you made a comment without realizing everything he wrote.... but then "i'm joking" as usually follows...

Quote:

I appoligized to you back then you said you accepted but I can see you clearly did not all you did was bide your time till you could go off on me again because I pissed you off in showing you weren't 100% correct and hey guess what NEITHER was I! But I was man enough to admit it and appoligize and let it drop YOU on the other hand........ well we can see plainly from the above posts can't we?

i said it then and i;ll say it again... i forgive, but i damn sure dont forget. its a way most people live so they know what to expect from the same people in the future. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. sorry, but wasnt falling for your fake "oh i was joking" crap again.

Quote:

And your right Art I did get mad at you when I thought you were equateing me and all whites with hate groups. And yup I called you raceist cause it sure looked like thats what you were getting at and by lumping whites together like that is just as bad as my lumping blacks together, its RACEIST. I don't know what your problem is with me Art but do try and figure a way to solve on your own as this argueing with you bit is realy getting old.

point is terry, even when agustin tried to explain it to you, you didnt wanna hear it.

few other people tried to explain, you still were to thick headed to listen and kept going off.

and then a day or two later, when you figure it out...

its obvious if i say ALL WHITES versus just saying "whites"..... if i said ALL WHITES, then yea get pissed... hell i;d be pissed at myself for even thinking like thatt....... HOWEVER, theres a huge difference, between what i said and what you interpret. and anyone with any intelligence should know that especially after how many years you;ve been alive. you cant take one phrase out of context, cause then you miss the whole damn point. thats the same way the media twists crap up. its sad that you think that way on a regular basis.

but like said before, i;ve seen you do it to myself, others, etc. its basically what i;ve come to expect from you in ANY post concerning accuracy which most will prob be somewhat serious in... or a post where you have someone explaining to you what i said wasnt how you interpreted it, but yet you;re too much man to sit back for 5 min, let your heart rate slow down, and use some logic.

my only issues with you, is that in real life face to face, you sit there and lie saying you dont get pissed off online and nothing offends you, but then when its time to be online, apparently what you said in person was a damn lie. i hate to say it, but OHV notec seemed to hit the nail on the head in the reply following yours.

that and the fact of your being fake. its like people you went to highschool with, if they always tell someone else to tell you hi, when if they really gave a crap, they;d make the effort themselves. sorry, but i am an upfront and personal type, not this grapevine crap.... its basically the same as laura said.... for you to PM, IM, email me and tell me yourself.

but do remember terry, i didnt continue this in third gen, i asked you a question regarding the guys car....nothing more.

YOU brought up this post over there.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:38 PM on j-body.org
Actually, Jack, i was agreeing with Event that we'd need to boost education levels because for some reason people feel drawn to religious and political leaders and can't think for themselves.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:47 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Actually, Jack, i was agreeing with Event that we'd need to boost education levels because for some reason people feel drawn to religious and political leaders and can't think for themselves.

aint that the truth....

i cant say it for all, some people are just "cool and down" with their religion, but so many who really dont adhere to their politicians beliefs or whatever religions they hang with beliefs...

many join just for the credibility of being associated with either or, and never really fully believe in it.

kinda like the kids that dress a certain way, only to fit in, but dont really back or believe in the lifestyle of how they dress.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 3:08 PM on j-body.org
Jesus mother of God! Look at this thread!
I am racist...I hate every single one of you. HAHAHAHAHA
You being the humna race. Thank you and good night.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 3:09 PM on j-body.org
*Human* not humna humna humna

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:32 PM on j-body.org
Ok Art. Lets do it this way we'll go problem by problem and see if we can't clear this up. No yelling or carrying on. No snyde little remarks or coments, cool?

Now excludeing the arguement we had months ago why did it offend you for me to tell Laura that? We'll start there and hopefully work this out as we can help more people here if we work together then if we fight. Why Di you think I was beinf "fake" in sayinh that to Laura?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:56 PM on j-body.org
I've noticed a correlation that seems to hold true in all religions:

The ones that use the religion as a spritual journey, use it for inner guidance, and inner peace are the ones that are usually "cool and down", as you eloquently put it. The ones that look for someone else's interpretation (like those of a religious "leader"), are the ones causing most of the problems.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:17 AM on j-body.org
agreed.

pirates kick ninja asses, f00
Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:27 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™] The ones that look for someone else's interpretation (like those of a religious "leader"), are the ones causing most of the problems.

That's only true when the leader himself is a slime ball. Most Christian leaders that I've met over my life are no Jerry Falwells. And talking to other Christians, they agree in their experiences.

So I would say the above statement is, by and large, untrue.

---

Thursday, October 27, 2005 9:28 AM on j-body.org
almost...

I've seen well-meaning and well-doing religious "leaders", but their followers take what they say too mcuh to hearts, interpret it too specifically or rationalize it too much, and end up causing more harm than good.

I'm talking about a certian kind of mindless automation. The type of people that listen only to scripture of their chosen kind and only their minister, as opposed to the types that can think and do for themselves. I'm alto talking about the types that justify anything through what their ministers/scriptures say.

However, i didn't word what i said right, i should have said "Most of those that look for someone else's interpretation and follow nothing but that are causing most of the problems." So i will concede that.

And, as a final note on this--keep in mind, i'm not nailing one religuion, i mean this for ALL religions.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:59 AM on j-body.org
The Nazi bastards are coming back Dec.10th. GRRRREEEEAAAT I can hear it now "Riots rock the downtown area".

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search