Scientology? Evolution taught in schools..? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Scientology? Evolution taught in schools..?
Saturday, November 12, 2005 2:07 PM on j-body.org
Well, the idea is that you have to work with what you've got and leave personal beliefs out of it until you are able to postulate a theory based on the observations.

I'm starting to seriously get sick and tired of hearing "I don't believe in evolution" from people that haven't yet acquainted themselves with the full theory of Evolution. Creationism and Evolutionism are NOT mutually exclusive.

Until you (and I include people that believe in Evolutionism as well) actually look up, and read (or listen to... I don't really care) Darwin, Origin of Species, you're fighting (or espousing) an idea without knowing what you're talking about. Trust me, High School Science classes (even the advanced ones) don't cover most of what's in there... "glossing over it" is pretty forgiving too. I've read it, and the theory's and observations that Darwin made do in fact track very well, and also partly explain Devolution of species into simpler forms.

Until you can get someone to explain the extra parts that humans have (Wisdom teeth for one, there are others), and the fact that many of those parts are found in other primates and aquatic animals, without using the theory of evolution or copping out by calling it a try at making humans (which defeats God's infallibility), you have no answer.

Also, I'm glad that public schools cannot teach religion to children... That's something that the family and church should do on their own, because, frankly, the Separation of Church and State is a good thing.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 4:59 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Also, I'm glad that public schools cannot teach religion to children... That's something that the family and church should do on their own, because, frankly, the Separation of Church and State is a good thing.

agreed.... religion is completely different from science and the two should not be mixed... keep Church in the church/CCD/Sunday school or whatever... keep things with actual scientific value in the classroom.

And also, its not like science teachers are forcing evolution "commie style" on you... there are alot of people who don't accept evolution but they learn about it and thats that.... you aren't FORCED to accept anything. Why the heck would a science class need to read the Bible, especially if there are plenty of different religions and even atheists in the classroom... at least belief in evolution spans all religions and its only the fundamentalists that complain about it!

Here's an idea, if you want to read the story again, assign the Genesis story to the class for a homework assignment and have the kids write a paper on what they believe and why... or have a class debate about it... that should be it! We already know the Bible story, no need to rehash the same STORY in higher education!

Saturday, November 12, 2005 6:06 PM on j-body.org
SPITfire wrote:
Quote:

agreed.... religion is completely different from science and the two should not be mixed... keep Church in the church/CCD/Sunday school or whatever... keep things with actual scientific value in the classroom.

Ok, well I agree that scientific values should be kept in the school while one's religious belief is their own. The only problem is that (and this is one example) if say one is oh Christian. Ok now on Sundays and whenever in church or by family members or personal belief, one is taught about Creationism ie God created life etc. But then the next day they go to class, and are told that "No, evolutionism is the way things happened.", then there is a mix of facts/ideas. No matter how much people want the seperation of school and religion, the reason this will still be a problem, is that both are in contrast to the other. How can you decide on which idea to believe? An idea that is still theory (ie not proved) or the idea that is based on belief? That is your choice, but neither should be forced, as Evolutionism/Big bang theory is being in the schools. I don't care what people say about "there is no proof" in religion. I don't feel that that is the point in this topic.

Another interesting point is how scientists have been using the Bible in studies of their own. I do not remember the area where this occured, but I'm sure everyone remembers the discovery of the ship remains on the mountain top? Something that the scientists said that could have never occured unless a massive flood covered the earth. Yeah just come out and say "Noah's Ark". But that would never be said as Science is only about believing what one can prove, and referring to the Bible is belief and that is a no-no of course (enter sarcasm).

ShiftyCav wrote:thats probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you should take that serpentine belt and wrap it around your neck.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 7:20 PM on j-body.org
Well, the bible contains chronicles of historic events, and they can be correlated to scientific events (like the "world wide" flood in the story of Noah, which was more than likely an exceedingly large flood of the Nile Delta). Some scientists (not all mind you) are into debunking things in the Bible, because it's mainly allegory. Some are into it because they're genuinely curious.

I mean, look at Jonah and the whale... pretty much impossible as told. would anyone try to debunk it? I doubt it.

The reason Evolutionism is taught in schools is because it's based on what can be proved. It's a theory completely exclusive of religion, and working within the known, and concrete. Other ideals that are based on religious beliefs are not concrete, are not based on what is known, and are basically supposition based on supposition. I mean, if we can't have a consensus within major branches of the Christian Religion about what interpretation of the bible is correct, how could we gain consensus on what/when/how the universe was created?

Science is similar, but there are definite principles that are agreed upon (ie. Laws) and from there, we work out to discover the unknown. Religion assumes a course and expects that answer to be true. If it is proven wrong, that's the end of it, whereas if a scientific theory is proven incorrect, it can be researched and the source of the error can be determined.

The Difference I think is religion assumes enlightenment according to it's own rules, whereas science looks for the information, in order to seek the answer.

The answer, of course, is 42.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 7:58 PM on j-body.org
I didn't want to get into this discussion as I am horribly biased against religion, but someone had to mention that damn flood...

I'm only going to say this once. There is absolutely NO GEOLOGIC EVIDENCE for a catastrophic, global flood (Noah's or otherwise) during any time in human existence. Local flooding is quite common, but that's the extent of it. There are many, many documented global eustatic sea level rises throughout geologic time (going back billions of years), but none of them are even close to recent (by this I mean human) times.
If an event of that magnitudem, such as this "Noah's flood", had ever happened during any point in human history, geologists would most certainly have found evidence (and lots of it). Please feel free to show me credible evidence that has been scientifically documented (not the garbage that Creationists put out that has no scientific merit, please). A global flood would be associated with a GIGANTIC (by this I mean global) terrestrial extinction event; the last large terrestrial extinction event occurred at the end of the Cretaceous (~65 million years ago). That extinction event, which saw the end of the dinosaurs, was NOT associated with any large global eustatic sea level rise. Climate change, the appearance of grasses and flowering plants, and (locally) a meterorite impact were the main factors behind the extinction of the dinosaurs. It should be noted that early human remains have NEVER been found associated with this K-T extinction event, and that the first fossil evidence for early hominids were found in rocks many 10's of millions of years younger.

Joe, please send me the link to this ship found on top of a mountain. I most certainly have not heard, or read, of anything like that being found, and neither have my paleontologist or anthropologist friends. It is possible that such a ship exists, but the only way it would get there would be through thrust faulting (ie one hell of an earthquake) with displacement on the order of 100's or 1000's of metres within the past 8000-10000 years. I'm not saying that couldn't have happened, but it's very unlikely and most certainly would have been recorded by early human historians.

To the people that vehemently oppose evolution (even though it doesn't necessarily have to counter their religious beliefs): how do you explain the fossil evidence that clearly shows intermediate forms? Just a few examples of these include Archaeopteryx, early horses, early hominids intermediates "Lucy", the "Taung baby" etc, and the presence of useless human features as Gam mentioned. The theory of evolution is by no means perfect, but it's a theory based on observations and tangible evidence. The fossil evidence overwhelmingly supports the theory of evolution as it stands today.

I'm with Gam on this one. Please go out and read Darwin's 'Evolution of Species' before attacking it. There is no reason whatsoever to discount the theory of evolution as being "false" or blasphemous. Religion and science are not mutually exclusive, and the idea of evolution doesn't necessarily have to counter anyone's religious beliefs.

Lastly, to whoever mentioned that history only records "political" wars an not "religious" wars - that's rediculous. Religion and politics have been married since the dawn of civilization. People's ideals, morals and beliefs are overwhelmingly influenced by religious teachings and ideals, and I would doubt that anyone would be able to clearly show that religion didn't have some role (if even minutely remote) in ANY wars in human history.

GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:

I whole-heartedly agree.

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Saturday, November 12, 2005 11:54 PM on j-body.org
I remember reading in an article in Time. I'm going to try and find the article online when I get the chance.

ShiftyCav wrote:thats probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you should take that serpentine belt and wrap it around your neck.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 6:43 AM on j-body.org
I love how some scientist say that "This is my theory, this is how it happened 4,500,340,432,405 years ago" and we are suppose to be lieve them.

Evolutionism can be deemed the same as Christrianity and all other "theories" if you will. Nobody has solid information on how this all happened.

If you think believing in Christianity is retarded, then you are in the same boat with Evolutionism.

Simply put, there is NO real evidence either way except for what a scientist tells you! What if the scientist is athiest and biased against religion? Do you not think he'd skewer things a tad bit to let his "scientific facts" be a little better than everything else?

This arguement can go either way. The people that are hardcore evolutionites need to realize this is NOT a proven fact either. In conclusion, if you think Christianity is "crap" and doesn't exist due to it being in book, you are a hypocrite.

**I am not trying to argue one side or the other. Just look at both sides of the coin.**

Josh
SLK 32

Sunday, November 13, 2005 10:36 AM on j-body.org
Actually, no, Evolutionism is given greater creedence because it deals with FACTS. That is something that Creationsim is severely lacking in. Besides, you tacked on an extra order of magnitude on the number... best estimates, the universe that we can study is in the 10's to 100's of billions of earth-years old.

The problem is that there is solid and credible information that evolution has and does exist... and Science doesn't "tell you" any thing that you can't observe with your own eyes. If a scientist is biased against religion, guess what? His conclusions and hypotheses and process can be scrutinised. You just can't DO that with religion because you have to believe in what the other person is saying.

http://teacher.nsrl.rochester.edu/phy_labs/AppendixE/AppendixE.html <-- Worth reading... Introduction to the scientific method...

If you knew more about it, you'd know why someone's theories when published had to be able to stand up for themselves, independant of their own beliefs.

Anyhow, I don't and haven't yet said that Christianity is "crap" (FCOL, the Big Bang Theory was authored by a Catholic MONK!). What is "crap" is taking one person's or book's word about something without investigating it for yourself. If you choose to believe on your own after learning enough to satisfy your own needs... fine, do not, however, espouse an ideal if you're not prepared to back it up with credible information.

As for Christianity on the whole... All I have to say is this: "Council of Nicea."

Sunday, November 13, 2005 11:54 AM on j-body.org
Whore wrote:
Rick wrote:I completely believe in evolution. You're not getting the idea if you think we evolved from a fish to a monkey to us. Think of it like this, the theory is that species mutate to evolve. Can you die that mutations occur through DNA transcripting/translating etc. If you dont know anything about this, then maybe you should find out before you speak. Not from a fish to a monkey, but from a monkey to a better monkey. Charles Darwin witnessed his own theory. He was a scientist on a ship, he happened to also get sea sick, so they were usually close to land. While on his purging adventures he noticed species evolve. He saw some lizards at a particular island without webbed feet, and maybe notice one with webbed feet. When he came back a few years later to the same place, he noticed that all of the lizards he saw had webbed feet. Selecitve breeding is also another huge part of evolution. The male lizard that had webbed feet was more of a pimp daddy then the rest of the lizards, so all the chicks wanted to do him. You can use your imagination from there.

I don't know what your trying to preach, but that doesn't make any sense...

The theory of evolution points to "creatures" evolving over long periods of time. Not a matter of years. C'mon dude. Thats like a black person marrying a white person. A chinese marrying a black or white person. That's not "evolution", that is called "breeding". Maybe in the long run when the race has been wiped out due to interracial breeding, whether it be reptiles, mammals, marine life, etc they will deem it "evolution".

What you guys think?

When you decide to spout off, throw out some factual links to your information.

Dont be stupid. That was one small example of evolution that did only take years. Theres a bigger picture than you're looking at. It is obvious to me you dont have a @!#$in clue what you're talking about. That was just an example for some people that had no clue (you) what evolution is all about

Sunday, November 13, 2005 1:00 PM on j-body.org
Let me hit on some things here:

"Microevolution" has been observed, and thus can and should be taught in schools.

"Macroevolution" has not yet along any lines except linkling reptiles and amphibians...thus, should be taught as a THEORY.

Teaching religions could get dicey, but it is possible as long as they teach realitions theories along the lines of a broad sweep (like they should in macroevolution), and less of the specifics (i.e along the lines of "the christians/jews/muslims believe that their god created the earth, the universe and all of the species that currently exist." as opposed to "on the first day, God spake "let there be light", shortly after he told Rosie O'Donnel to move her fat ass out of the way"). In other words, hit the important points rather than the meat of the arument, and generalize amongst a broad sweep if you can (i.e. all pagan/druidic/wicca on one, judaims, islam, chritianity in one, etc.) The key is to his as many as you can, but teach all forms of theory that could be how the world started...yes, even the flying spaghetti monster.

However, technically, even science is a religion. There are things that science holds as fact, which could be false, that because if they didn't hold them as fact, the fundamental core of that system would collapse. In other words, Science is more apt at saying "this is impossible" rather than saying that it's improbably, but could be possible.

It all depends on who's funding the research.

Anyhow, about the flood.

Trogdor: Take into consideration how events chronicling things are donbe--they are done in respect to the world known around the person chrinicling them. If you ask someone that was a "scientist" in the medeval times, they would say that the earth is at the center of the universe and that the heavens are unchanging. We know this now to be false, but if you look at it through their eyes, they had no frame of reference that the earth *wasn't*, and yes, you had an oppresive thocracy that kept it like this....

But, taking the context of the first humans, and the first civilizations, they equate out to the tail-end of the last ice age, when sea levels were lower and monsoons were weaker. People then, like now, congregated on riverbanks and seashores because food was more abundant and it was easy to transport goods across them, as opposed to overland.

If you look at what happened with Lake Missoula...you could see how the "flood" played out. Most likely, not only did a then-unusually strong monsoon hit, but you also had an ice-dam break from up in the mountains as the continental glaciers started to reced, along with huge flooding in the river valleys. now, if you could imagine how long it would take your average river channel to drain the contents of, say, lake superior, it would be a dmaned long time and would cause flooding that makes NOLA look like a mud puddle.

Now, to someone that would chronicle that, from that time period, that had no concept of anything maybe, say, 50-100 miles around them, to them, their world was flooded. so they chronicled "the worldwide flood"

It's innacurate--about as innacureate as calling "World War One" a world war...not every country fought in it.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Sunday, November 13, 2005 5:57 PM on j-body.org
Another point i'd like to hit on, is that whats wrong with believing in both religion and evolution? Couldn't the genesis chapter of the bible be saying what evolution is, only speaking in easy to understand terms? Gods "days" are our millions/billions of years, and this was an easy way to explain how things came to be to primitive man. I believe in freedom of choice. Introduce both and let them decide what they think. But if you're going to have a strong opinion about it, you should at least know exactly what you're talking about, instead of making broad ignorant judgments.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 6:25 PM on j-body.org
^^^ There isn't anything saying the 2 are mutually exclusive. The Bible says one thing that encompassed a fairly large happening in a few pages... (6 days?)

No, Evolutionary theory states as a dictem that it took Billions of years for the earth to form, so the only thing that it contradicts is the bible's allegorical explaination of the beginning of existence as we currently can define it. It doesn't preclude the existence of God, merely that a passage in a book (that was been hack and slash edited about 1700 years ago) that was very simplified for very simple minded people ad litem.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 6:39 PM on j-body.org
Thats pretty much what i was saying though...

Sunday, November 13, 2005 6:56 PM on j-body.org
Rick wrote:
Whore wrote:
Rick wrote:I completely believe in evolution. You're not getting the idea if you think we evolved from a fish to a monkey to us. Think of it like this, the theory is that species mutate to evolve. Can you die that mutations occur through DNA transcripting/translating etc. If you dont know anything about this, then maybe you should find out before you speak. Not from a fish to a monkey, but from a monkey to a better monkey. Charles Darwin witnessed his own theory. He was a scientist on a ship, he happened to also get sea sick, so they were usually close to land. While on his purging adventures he noticed species evolve. He saw some lizards at a particular island without webbed feet, and maybe notice one with webbed feet. When he came back a few years later to the same place, he noticed that all of the lizards he saw had webbed feet. Selecitve breeding is also another huge part of evolution. The male lizard that had webbed feet was more of a pimp daddy then the rest of the lizards, so all the chicks wanted to do him. You can use your imagination from there.

I don't know what your trying to preach, but that doesn't make any sense...

The theory of evolution points to "creatures" evolving over long periods of time. Not a matter of years. C'mon dude. Thats like a black person marrying a white person. A chinese marrying a black or white person. That's not "evolution", that is called "breeding". Maybe in the long run when the race has been wiped out due to interracial breeding, whether it be reptiles, mammals, marine life, etc they will deem it "evolution".

What you guys think?

When you decide to spout off, throw out some factual links to your information.

Dont be stupid. That was one small example of evolution that did only take years. Theres a bigger picture than you're looking at. It is obvious to me you dont have a @!#$in clue what you're talking about. That was just an example for some people that had no clue (you) what evolution is all about

People like you kill me. I have no clue? Glad it takes foul language for you to get your point across, which doens't make any sense.

Josh
SLK 32

Sunday, November 13, 2005 7:34 PM on j-body.org
Whatever you say skipper.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 8:11 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

I mean, if we can't have a consensus within major branches of the Christian Religion about what interpretation of the bible is correct, how could we gain consensus on what/when/how the universe was created?

EXACTLY!

You have like hundreds of different religions with their own story of how things happened... there are hundreds of creation myths and dozens of Flood stories... who are Christians right in saying the Bible is right? You say that scientists make theories... the Genesis part of the Bible is one BIG THEORY... no wait it's not even a hypothesis since there is NO EVIDENCE backing it up... it could have been 1st century man sitting around a fire making #@$ up (I'm not saying thats what happened but I'm just maiing a point). They didn't know about anything back then... geology, biology, chemistry, the universe... crap they believed in sea monsters, that the Earth was the MidEast, and they were the center of the Universe. Do you think, even if God Himself told them what to write, that they would understand how it really happened? So they just made up a story based on oral tradition and stories passed down from older texts (i.e. Gilgamesh=Noah)... having faith in the Bible story is like believing magic is real quite simply... it doesn't negate your belief in God since I myself believe in 95% of the Bible... does my belief in a theory that can actually occur rational when compared to what happened in Genesis.

The sequence of events in Genesis is impossible based on the fossil record... our Earth is FAR older than 10K years (there are human remains far older), Noahs flood is impossible for many different reasons (where does that rain come from and where did it go?). If microevolution occurs on a scale we can observe, is it plausible to extrapolate that macroevolution on a scale MUCH larger could actually take MUCH LONGER? Makes sense to me... on the few complexities with evolutionary theory such as where did the BiG Bang start and who made the first molecule... couldn't God have done that? In an abstract sense he DID create everything if he created the Big Bang... thats enought for today

Sunday, November 13, 2005 8:40 PM on j-body.org
Actually, a very interesting theory (not really a theory but a "truth" created for a fictional novel" was wrote by Anne Rice in "Memnoch the Devil".

Anybody read this by any chance?

Josh
SLK 32

Sunday, November 13, 2005 9:51 PM on j-body.org
I definitely belive in both of the two. Their stories go along with each other perfectly. Just because the bible doesn't word it the same, doesn't mean its not saying the exact same thing.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 11:15 PM on j-body.org
Keeper,
I agree with you for the most part (except the funding thing (Nathaniel and I got into quite the heated discussion on that one a few months ago) - not all research is as flawed with political agendas as the US, and the US isn't the only country doing research). Being a scientist, I don't think it's fair to think that we say things are definitively "impossible". We know so little of the world around us that it's very, very difficult to show anything to be truly impossible. You also have to be very careful when speaking of theories and laws. There are obviously degrees of uncertainty in theories (some large, some small), but no matter which way you look at theories or laws, both are supported by evidence that ANYONE can observe (regardless of your beliefs) if they wish. What scientists hold as "fact" are things that are observable, measureable, and reproduceable. Religious beliefs lack this fundamental element of reproducability. Something found to be incorrect in a scientific theory does not, in any way, spell doom for the theory, but instead leads researchers in new directions that can lead to more knowledge and a more robust theory. In science there is rarely a black and white answer (if there was, it would be called a 'law').

My whole post was made to show that the only way to say evolution DOES NOT happen would be if you completely ignored scientific evidence (specifically the fossil record and what we know of microevolution) that support that its theory. I absolutely agree with you when you spoke of how things were chronicalled back in medieval times. That was why I mentioned local flooding as a possible reason behind the event chronicled as "Noah's flood". However, that lack of knowledge should not be used as an excuse to ignore modern data that often do not support these stories. That is also where I have one of my largest beefs with religion in general. We obviously know much more about the earth now than 2000 years ago (we're now at a step or two above nothing, but we're learning fast), yet people are still being taught that these events certainly occurred (my old priest used to call these events "fact"), and that scientific evidence/theories that showed otherwise were "false" or "blasphemous". I have had multiple arguments with creationists who are steadfast in their beliefs that the sedimentary succession in the Grand Canyon records unequivical proof that such a biblical flood exists. They chose to completely ignore the fossil evidence that clearly indicates that the youngest rocks are Triassic in age (~150-200 million years older than rocks preserving the earliest hominids), because it counters what they've been taught. That's not right. Maybe it's a comfort thing? IDK.

The thing is, there's really no reason why science and religion can't co-exist (so long as people realize that the bible was written (by humans, for humans) back in a time when people knew absolutely nothing about their surroundings, and that it has been edited and re-written so many times that none of it should be taken literally). The two are not mutually exclusive.

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Monday, November 14, 2005 3:07 AM on j-body.org
Whore wrote:Actually, a very interesting theory (not really a theory but a "truth" created for a fictional novel" was wrote by Anne Rice in "Memnoch the Devil".

I haven't yet, but I have it on my Audio CD reserve list.

Rick: I was agreeing with you

Monday, November 14, 2005 7:56 AM on j-body.org
For the millionth time. The content of the Bible has changed very little over time. It has not been re-written and edited to detah as many would sugget.

You wanna get into the evolution debate, see the other, more comprhensive, 37 page debate located in this very forum.

If you want to know what the church actually subscribes to, I suggest you read what they wrote, not what you think they wrote. Athenasius and Aquanus both suggested a theory of "Created evolution" 1600 years ago... Still nobody reads it. The church has not supported a boom-there-it-is approach to creationism in many hundreds of years.. Way way before Darwin was born, the church recoignized evolution in certain forms.

Enough with the personal mis-interpretations, conjecture and presumptions. Read the material.

PAX

Monday, November 14, 2005 9:11 AM on j-body.org

The Flying Spaghetti Monster Rules ALL............ www.venganza.org......... I know this was posted before but if we are going to believe in intelligent design might as well believe in this after all there is a stripper factory and beer volcano waiting for you when you get to heaven. I dont know about you but that sounds pretty good to me.
Monday, November 14, 2005 10:40 AM on j-body.org
Trog:

Depends on the scientist. However, most scientists i know have the attitude of "if we can't document it, it can't exist.

Like ghosts, for example.

It's not so much science, though. Religuion is the same...anything that falls outside of the comfort zone of course can't exist.

It's like this: If there was conclusive evidence that there was God...SOMEONE would claim it false.

If there was conclusive evidence that there wasn't God, again, SOMEONE would claim it false.

I think the biggest fault for both science and religion is that they are very closed minded to the possibilites that could be, and instead they work on proving that they are right, but that's just a reflection of human nature...

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, November 14, 2005 11:16 AM on j-body.org
Hahahaha: I pointed out the Council of Nicea... The Bible went from over 80 tomes to it's current count. There isn't any mention of gnostic Gospels, the Book of Mary, and the entries of the Dead Sea Scrolls (I forget the actual book names therein).

After the Council of Nicea, you're right, the Bible didn't really change until the King James edition (or the saxon pre-cursor... I forget the actual name, but it's been mentioned in the forum, albeit a while ago)... However, that's 1 Major edit, and possibly 2 translations... There's been a lot of meaning lost in the ensuing 1700 years.

Monday, November 14, 2005 1:59 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
Whore wrote:Actually, a very interesting theory (not really a theory but a "truth" created for a fictional novel" was wrote by Anne Rice in "Memnoch the Devil".

I haven't yet, but I have it on my Audio CD reserve list.

Rick: I was agreeing with you

alright alright, just makin sure, you know how people are on here lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search