Arrest warrant issued for Tom Delay - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Arrest warrant issued for Tom Delay
Thursday, October 20, 2005 3:10 PM on j-body.org
No you got owned because you proclaimed yourself something and in the next breath you forgot how to subract.

Second: It's not JUST Bush's fault, but it's not like anyone else in the last 30 years gave a damn about public education. 22% functional illiteracy, and no child left behind... yeah.. it's not working. Had someone actually asked how the money could be better spent and actually gone and done a good bit of legwork to create a bottom-up strategy, I think you wouldn't be singing that kind of tune. It's not all Bush's fault, but he's not helping matters.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 3:32 PM on j-body.org
^^^^^He had a blank registry like any brand new member; I saw October.... the "Newb flag" waved. Honestly... do you really think I missed a full year from my math? That's like if I called you illiterate for accidentally ending a sentence without a period.

Funding in education buys you an environment. You can "promote learning" all you want, but if a kid does not want to pay attention, he wont. Discipline is the only way you are going to get that. Look at communist education systems. Look at the US military.

Americans are stupid because they are given the choice and it is easier to be dumb than it is to be smart. There is nothing you can say that will make that not true.

Cardomain|Myspace

Thursday, October 20, 2005 5:14 PM on j-body.org
Don't kid yourself, there are as many mouth breathers in Russia as there are States' side. You don't see them because they're basically peasantry, and there's no possibility of them getting over here. As for the military, there are a few dullards there, but you are systematically broken down, and your individuality acquiesce's to the group identity... Also, you're getting paid to be there, you get punted from the military, you give up your pay cheque.

The thing that has to be understood is that throwing money at the problem won't fix a damn thing. That's why I said, ground->up solution after figuring out where the hitchups lie.

Solaris's account now may be new, but there's been a solaris on the JBO for a long time... If you want to pull seniority, look at my registry.

Friday, October 21, 2005 1:46 PM on j-body.org
we need another General for President............one who don't take no @!#$ at all

I ain't callin u a gold digga,but you ain't messin wit a broke cracka
Saturday, October 22, 2005 7:35 PM on j-body.org
Unfortunately, Norman Scwartzkov didn't want the job, Colin Powell would get shamed out of it, and Tony Zinni doesn't want anything to do with things political.

I think if Tommy Franks comes out of Iraq with his integrity in one piece, maybe.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:49 PM on j-body.org
It should be a requirement that you have to be at least a O-5 in a military service to become president. I love these asshat presidents that think they know "what's really going on".

Josh
SLK 32

Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:17 PM on j-body.org
It ought to be, but I also think that there should be more than just a list of qualifications.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:23 PM on j-body.org
Whore wrote:It should be a requirement that you have to be at least a O-5 in a military service to become president. I love these asshat presidents that think they know "what's really going on".

hell no........if your military paygrade ever has had an 0-anything in it it shoudl disqualify you from leading the country. most military officers i served under couldn't lead their way out of a car, if you opened the door from them

now a good president would be a retired command sergeant major, or a retired sergeant major of the army

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Sunday, October 23, 2005 11:40 PM on j-body.org
This is a true statement....BUT! Not all Officers are like that. It's like anything else. You will have a few ignorants, but most would be good.

Josh
SLK 32

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:16 AM on j-body.org
yeah i know, i just have a skewered veiw of military officers, i was in the 2nd cavalry regiment, if you have ever been in hte military, you would know that the 2nd cav is where all the screwed up offficers go

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Friday, November 11, 2005 11:43 AM on j-body.org
M I N I O N wrote:Second thanks for proving EXACTLY what I said in my original post. You did poorly in school because it wasn't funded well. It's all Bush's fault.

Actually I did poorly in school because I was working 30 hours a week at the same time. I don't believe everything is Bush's fault, but I do believe he has tryed to blame many of his own wrong decisions and shortcomings on others. My view of a president isn't just the president but also the staff he chooses to surround himself with. So you could say in effect that I hate the current administration.

As a person I think Bush is a dreg on society, as a politician he is a puppet. And as long as we agree to disagree we'll get along fine .

Personally I like the IDEA of the republican party, but the republicans running it right now seem to replace the words "for the country" with "for me".

On another note, John McCain is a pretty cool guy, I might even be inclined to vote for him if he ever runs for the presidency.

However I disagree that a military mind is what we need as a requirement for the president, but I have nothing against a former military person in the presidents chair.

-Chris

Friday, November 11, 2005 12:31 PM on j-body.org
IamRascal wrote:Actually I did poorly in school because I was working 30 hours a week at the same time. I don't believe everything is Bush's fault, but I do believe he has tryed to blame many of his own wrong decisions and shortcomings on others. My view of a president isn't just the president but also the staff he chooses to surround himself with. So you could say in effect that I hate the current administration.

Bush surrounds himself with smarter people like a hole surrounds itself with a donut.

Quote:

As a person I think Bush is a dreg on society, as a politician he is a puppet. And as long as we agree to disagree we'll get along fine .

Personally I like the IDEA of the republican party, but the republicans running it right now seem to replace the words "for the country" with "for me".

On another note, John McCain is a pretty cool guy, I might even be inclined to vote for him if he ever runs for the presidency.

However I disagree that a military mind is what we need as a requirement for the president, but I have nothing against a former military person in the presidents chair.

No, but I think some experience in combat, and trusting the advice of the guy you want to lead the overtaking of a nation, would be a good thing. I think John McCain would be a good choice, at least he hasn't been a recurring failure and wouldn't be openly distrusted by his own party.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search