This isn't the real America by: Jimmy Carter - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: This isn't the real America by: Jimmy Carter
Friday, November 18, 2005 12:43 PM on j-body.org
Bah! low yeild nukes and we should be safe. Screw the rest of the world not our problem. Tho them plain looking guys from Montana do present a problem. SHRUG
Bomb the hell out of Montana, can't be too carefull right?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, November 18, 2005 3:35 PM on j-body.org
Well, we could eliminate the problem altogether and nuke Washington D.C. and Texas... Only steers and.... well, you get the picture.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, November 18, 2005 4:31 PM on j-body.org
HEY Canada has all of our oil!! GET EM!!!!!

Friday, November 18, 2005 7:36 PM on j-body.org
lol.. And we have better beer... you know that the second a US soldier hits CDN turf, they're going to get hosed with beer. And once they find out what it's really all about, they'll wonder what the point of fighting for a place with pissant reg. beer.

They're done-for!

Oil = CDN

Simple.

Saturday, November 19, 2005 1:30 PM on j-body.org
Just make sure Canada doesn't step foot into the deep though...it's well-known that candian players playing for souther U.S. hockey teams must be put into Cryofreeze between games (how else could they look like that), one step into the southern U.S. sun and they'd be reduced to a few stiches in a puddle with a mullet floating on top

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Saturday, November 19, 2005 3:50 PM on j-body.org

Sunday, November 20, 2005 8:50 AM on j-body.org
Meh... I'd remove all teams back to where they belong... Quebec City, Winnipeg, Red Deer, Moosejaw, and even Minnesota (if they didn't already have a decent team again).. With the exception of Seattle which would get a team, and LA, because everyone knows Jack Nicholson needs a place to go to cool down after whoring around in Vegas...

I'd move Phoenix back to Winnipeg, Florida Panthers to Quebec, Dallas to Seattle, Nashville to Hamilton, San Jose to Halifax, hell, I'd get Columbus into Victoria, and huck it, I'd move New Jersey to Moosejaw.. They need a break from the NYI/NYR bit.

Southern states can play their prissy Baseball games, and maybe get Football in the cold once in a while if they go to Green Bay.

Monday, November 21, 2005 12:11 PM on j-body.org
The funny thing is, GAM, Seattle doesn't have that big of a hockey market...Everett--a suburb to the north, does (the T-bird games are moderately-sold, and Everey usually always sells out). I'd say slap the team in Everett, and have Seattle supply the beer, fish 'n chips, coffee, and the yuppie protesters that hockey is too violent.

But i agree...get hockey back up north .

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Monday, November 21, 2005 4:27 PM on j-body.org
Yeah... Bible Belt-dwellers need to follow a larger ball at a much slower pace (Football, Baseball, Basketball)

I knew about the T-birds, but I've never watched them play... I can't get WHL hockey... all NHL, OHL and QMJHL here.

Monday, November 21, 2005 4:49 PM on j-body.org
Well, the T-birds used to sell out the Mercer Arena, but when they put in the Key arena, it ruined it because it was only designed for basketball...hockey, some seats you lose one end of the rink to the blue line...i think with a better arena it would fix it, but considering the draw the T-birds have, it's doubtful that they'd put in a better arena.

Really, the T-birds were fodder for the rivalry with the Winterhawks, now you have the Tri-rivalry with Everett there as well.

Still, if you could get a good hockey arena that could support NHL (Everett's is too small--the Rose garden in Portland would work), it would be nice to get a local rival for the Canucks...

And i'm sure you'll agree with me when I say that the absolute funnest seats in the house are behind the opposing team's penatly box

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:32 PM on j-body.org
Meh.. I don't like having to sit behind 2 panes of glass.... I prefer watching the game, those safety glass panels are really wavy.

Anyhow, How close is Seattle/area to Vancouver? The NHL has a 90 mile infringement zone, where a new team couldn't be put in unless the original team agreed to the placement. It's so you don't get things like the NYR/NYI/NJD cropping up.

It could happen.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 1:16 PM on j-body.org
180 miles from here to Vancouver.

And i think GAM, you're misunderstanding how "fun" it can be sitting there, with all the taunts you can throw out...

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:10 PM on j-body.org
^^^ HAH!!!

You'd be surprised how much a good athlete can block out. Besides... it really gets fun when some dumbass decides to hop the glass while wearing socks and a smile, and nothing else.

Then, knocks himself the Fuggout on the ice.

Thursday, November 24, 2005 8:11 AM on j-body.org
Wait wait wait wait.........How did this go to sports?

Friday, November 25, 2005 3:48 AM on j-body.org
Hell if I know.

Friday, November 25, 2005 12:52 PM on j-body.org
You'd be surprised, at a tri-cities game a freind nearly got the guy in the box to come over the glass to him .

Still, hockey, great game.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search