What your country needs ? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What your country needs ?
Saturday, November 05, 2005 10:26 AM on j-body.org
AUBERVILLIERS, France - Marauding youths torched nearly 900 vehicles, stoned paramedics and burned a nursery school in a ninth night of violence that spread from Paris suburbs to towns around France, police said Saturday. Authorities arrested more than 250 people overnight � a sweep unprecedented since the unrest began. For the first time, authorities used a helicopter to chase down youths armed with gasoline bombs who raced from arson attack to arson attack, national police spokesman Patrick Hamon said.

>> more news here <<

I wonder what bone head didn't see this coming !!?
Amazing eh.... well hardly .. blind @ss cocksmokers , just keep on
turning the other cheek ...

Uprising = 1 Goverment = 0

Re: What your country needs ?
Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:00 AM on j-body.org
wow thats pretty crazy

Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:12 AM on j-body.org
This Kind of thing happens in Germany quite often as well...

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 5:49 PM on j-body.org
Screw 'em.

I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.

Friday, November 11, 2005 11:15 AM on j-body.org
James Cahill wrote:I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.

I dont know, I mean think of the smoke cover you'd get from all the ciggarettes they smoke

-Chris

Sunday, November 13, 2005 1:06 PM on j-body.org
i think all countries need a good rectal craniectomy.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaği, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Sunday, November 13, 2005 4:37 PM on j-body.org
James Cahill wrote:Screw 'em.

I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.

Amen.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 4:59 PM on j-body.org
James: not to stir the pot, but when exactly was the last time you had to deal with the french military?

Monday, November 14, 2005 1:41 PM on j-body.org
I havn't been following this, what exactly started all of this??? like what are they burning @!#$ for????

Monday, November 14, 2005 6:13 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:James: not to stir the pot, but when exactly was the last time you had to deal with the french military?

Personally, never. But several of my buddies spent some time working with them, nothing but complaints. I've just never had a thing for them, judging by their record number of losses.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:43 AM on j-body.org
I wonder if this was pre/post Iraq invasion that they served (I have a friend that was in the CDN reserves and he was none too pleased with the US group he was training with (Cold Weather maneuvers in Nunavut, depends on the group dynamic, weather, chow, etc...)... Anyhow... Takes all kinds.

France has a high number of deployments, and their Foreign Legionnaires are stretched pretty thin too from what I remember reading.

Now here's the Q: what did they think of you?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 3:24 PM on j-body.org
One of my buddies did some SF time somewhere with them several years ago, while the other guys have all been involved after March 03.

I have no idea what they think of us (US armed forces), but most of the foreign military I've ever dealt with turned out to be rather difficult. I think its just a difference in training, preparation, background, etc. I even have a hard time working with some other US military people/groups/units. You're right, it all depends on the 5 Ws and the H

For example, when I was in S Korea (I'm going to assume you've at least heard of the big differences in classes of society there), where service is mandatory, the rich families can generally get their boy (since women don't serve) in a position serving with the US Army (KATUSA soldier), whereas the poor familes generally serve on the DMZ (with the ROK Army). The KATUSAs are very friendly with us (even US civilians) and the ROK Army soldiers pretty much keep to themselves and don't give us the time of day. Just different groups serving together.

Now you can wake up after reading that long, drawn out story.......

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:22 PM on j-body.org
LOL.. have you read some of my posts through to the end?

It's true, Different countries have different operational requirements...

I seem to remember a British General remarking about the peace-keeping in Bosnia: "The perfect military force would have the logistical maneuvers and equipment of the US, The Command structure of the Royal Military, and the rank and file of the Canadians."

No one is perfect...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:43 AM on j-body.org
Actually, now that I think of it, he said "the logistical ability to place the best equipment like the US..."

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search