Mods and Admins - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Mods and Admins
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:51 AM on j-body.org
What do you guys think about the mods and admins. Lately it seems like they are very lock/ delete happy. It appears that the power has went to their heads.

Agree

or

Disagree

Re: Mods and Admins
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:57 AM on j-body.org
I honestly don't think that you've been here long enough to judge the moderators and/or administrators. If you dont like how they run this place, then you should find some other forum to participate in.

--------------------------
NCR-SCCA
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:58 AM on j-body.org
It is not a matter of staying or going. That should have nothing to do with this thread. Now lets please try and stay on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:59 AM on j-body.org
you'll have this deleted soon enough.

if you're whining about the moderators and administrators of this forum already, then you certainly don't have a place here. put your helmet back on and get off the internet.

don't like me? tell me what you think of me in chat
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:01 AM on j-body.org
The Master wrote:It is not a matter of staying or going.

oh, but it is, young one. it is. if you don't like the forum, what's making you stay?

don't like me? tell me what you think of me in chat
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:02 AM on j-body.org
http://www.j-body.org/contact/ is the appropriate avenue for complaints about moderators actions.

I'd also advise you to listen to CAS here. You've been here for 3 weeks. Stop and smell the roses a bit and re-read the rules before you start complaining about stuff you might not understand.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search