Gays and Atheists are going to Hell - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gays and Atheists are going to Hell
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:24 PM on j-body.org
Not sure if anyone has seen this. It's horribly offensive.

http://www.reandev.com/taliban/

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.

Re: Gays and Atheists are going to Hell
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:43 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

"Not only is homosexuality a sin, but anyone who supports fags is just as guilty as they are. You are both worthy of death."

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAH @!#$ you old man!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:49 PM on j-body.org
And the good things is they posted their pictures and names. Now if I ever decide to cleanse the world of stupid people I know where to start.

* Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:54 PM on j-body.org
There's no references though.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:58 PM on j-body.org
no references but many of those I have personally seen before coming staright from the mouths of those people.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:04 PM on j-body.org
I can't link at work but you'll always have these hate mongers where ever you go. I think of it like this, Whatever makes you happy and as long as your not trying to convert me then I could care less what goes on in your bedroom. Its none of my bizz.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:06 PM on j-body.org
Jack, make sure to read it when you get home. It gets worse....

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:18 PM on j-body.org
Worse how??? Ok now I have to read it ! Geez !!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:30 PM on j-body.org
Yeah... it's a real rogue's gallery of the Morally inept right.

The Best I saw: Jimmy Swaggart talking about sex education, the media, and spiritual Bankruptcy...

Man... That's a comedy page if I ever saw it.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:21 PM on j-body.org

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 5:32 PM on j-body.org
^^^ HAH!!!!

BAT BOY MASTURBATES IN IRAQ!!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 7:47 PM on j-body.org
You know though, even if those quotes are legitimate, those are the few extreme right wing "Christian fanatics" that make the true christians look bad. All it takes is a few outspoken psychos to ruin the group's image. If anyone considers themselves Christian, and takes it seriously, then they would be able to see through any rediculous comments such as the ones above(the post topic comments, not the j-body comments)..

I'm summing up those quotes with one word.......exaggeration.

ShiftyCav wrote:thats probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you should take that serpentine belt and wrap it around your neck.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:16 PM on j-body.org
damn that's some harsh stuff right there... these people are as bad as the Islamic fundamentalists... I'm glad these idiots don't practice militancy and these are the types that believe in creationsim... sorry had to say it.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:59 PM on j-body.org
I think this guy ...

Needs to say this...

"We had lost the fight for the preservation of the white race until God himself intervened in earthly affairs with AIDS to rescue and preserve the white race that he had created.... I praise God all the time for AIDS."

"AIDS is a racial disease of Jews and Niggers, and fortunately it is wiping out the queers. I guess God hates queers for several reasons. There is one big reason to be against queers and that is because every time some white boy is seduced by a queer into becoming a queer, means his white bloodline has run out."

To this guy's...

Face.

That would be super.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/559749/1
Thursday, November 17, 2005 3:27 AM on j-body.org
Harlem Hangover... COMING UP!

Thursday, November 17, 2005 9:04 AM on j-body.org
^^^
Can you dig it Suckalol. Old pic from WCW days.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 9:27 AM on j-body.org
Don't worry, all you gays and atheists, when you come into my domain, willbe treated well. After all, every friday nigth i have scheduled for Shai'tan stadium where all of the religious fundamentalists, who are going to hell anyways, get buggered by all of the sexual predators.

Fitting punishment, no?

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, November 17, 2005 2:49 PM on j-body.org
^^ Love it! Good idea Keep

Thursday, November 17, 2005 4:20 PM on j-body.org
Thanks...just imagine Gary Glitter giving as good as it gets to Benny Hinn

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, November 18, 2005 7:23 PM on j-body.org
Gays, atheiists, chrisitians, humans are all sinners. Some of those people in the link appeared to handle their zeal for God's teaching in manner that lead to offenisve comments. Remember though, just because a chrisitan offends you, don't blame that on Christ which is where christianity comes from. God is the perfect one and chrisitians are called to uphold His ways of life, and one of the reasons He is praised so much is because of His mercy on us. A difference between an atheiists or one denying they are sinning in homosexuality is the fact that the christian sinner understands they are wrong and belives God when He says come to Him for forgiveness. A neat perspective is that christians are sick with sins but behold the Lord is the Great Physician who heals.

One thing is for sure that was touched on in the quotes, the U.S was founded on christian principles.
Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:16 AM on j-body.org
Word to ^^^^

ShiftyCav wrote:thats probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you should take that serpentine belt and wrap it around your neck.

Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:54 AM on j-body.org
Yino: true, but when you have people that are at the head of a religious organisation, you generally get the idea that they speak for everyone, and they minister the ideals of the organisation (or their own ideals) to their flock (or herd.. take your pick).

A lot of these people are injecting their own taint into the religion, and not respecting the word of Jesus: "Love thy God, Love thy Neighbour."

Those are the 2 biggest principles of Christianity... I don't see any thing relating to "unless thy neighbour is a faggot, an aetheist, a commie, a jew, a nigger, a raghead... etc. etc. etc." These people need to acquaint themselves with those 6 words before they start talking about other people who they don't know.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 11:25 PM on j-body.org
its pretty funny when a devout Christian scorns someone for doing domething wrong. now last time i checked i thought you are supposed to love people for who they are and not care what they have done. they are supposed to be forgiven. and i dont know why Jews are evil because they are Gods people arent they? they were definitely around way before any Christians were. then the Romans killed Jesus, who then started Christianity and spread it through their society and all those they conquered.

now an example i have is this;
a couple weeks ago this woman who was pregnant was fired from a Catholic school because she is having a kid but not married. now how come her situation cant be forgiven, but all the gay priests that are touching boys and @!#$ being protected by the church.

religion is turning into what it was back in the time of the Romans; its a scare tactic. if you dont believe in a certain religion are you going to hell? well if you dont belive in a hell then i guess you wont be going anywhere, right?

Monday, December 12, 2005 8:53 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
A lot of these people are injecting their own taint into the religion.

That would explain why religion is so @!#$ty JK

Just ignore these, they must not be meant literally
Monday, December 12, 2005 9:33 PM on j-body.org
bigj480 wrote:
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
A lot of these people are injecting their own taint into the religion.

That would explain why religion is so @!#$ty JK

Just ignore these, they must not be meant literally

PWN3D by the language filter.

I have read Vexan's work and find it quite intriguing.

As for the original topic, why not send the polytheists to hell as well as they do not believe in the xian god, or have sinned against the xian god?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search