Discussion about the subway door incident (video) - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Discussion about the subway door incident (video)
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:00 AM on j-body.org
http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1132401830

This was really shocking to watch at first. I saw it on the local news first but I hated when they went on the streets and asked people what they thought about the incident and if that would have happend to them. "That wouldn't have happend to me cause I bla bla bla"...STFU! Yeah it happend in Korea but it can happen anywhere in the world and to anyone.

Just wanted to rant real quick...

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Re: Discussion about the subway door incident (vid
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:19 AM on j-body.org
dont stick stuff in closing doors........basically she was an idiot. most overseas trains have very loud signals when the door is closing, and your ass had better be clear of them. its unfortunate that her innocent baby had to go through that ordeal, but she's an idiot

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:53 AM on j-body.org
That reminded me of this one lady that pushed her baby stroller in front of me while driving thru a store parking lot, it's a shame when people who care more about getting to the sale items first than they do there own child.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:34 PM on j-body.org
Hate to say it but agree with them. I would NEVER have used my kids stroller to hold open a closeing train door. That is one dumb bitch! They should take the kid from her before she kills it with her stupidity.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:40 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:dont stick stuff in closing doors........basically she was an idiot. most overseas trains have very loud signals when the door is closing, and your ass had better be clear of them. its unfortunate that her innocent baby had to go through that ordeal, but she's an idiot

How many times have you stoped a closing automatic door by trying to run through it or stopped an elevator by putting your hand on the door. People do it all the time. Nobody thinks stuff like this will happen but it does happen all the time. We have just gotten so used to the safety devices in place that we are just to comfortable and never worry about the what ifs. If we lived like that the world would really suck thats for sure.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:10 PM on j-body.org
Sorry Mike but thats a big 0 for me. But I see what your saying. They should still take the kid tho as she'll probly kill it.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:56 PM on j-body.org
Mike Woolever wrote:
mikec2003 wrote:dont stick stuff in closing doors........basically she was an idiot. most overseas trains have very loud signals when the door is closing, and your ass had better be clear of them. its unfortunate that her innocent baby had to go through that ordeal, but she's an idiot

How many times have you stoped a closing automatic door by trying to run through it or stopped an elevator by putting your hand on the door. People do it all the time. Nobody thinks stuff like this will happen but it does happen all the time. We have just gotten so used to the safety devices in place that we are just to comfortable and never worry about the what ifs. If we lived like that the world would really suck thats for sure.

i never do that.....go to budapest hungary and you'll see why, they don't have saftey devices except your brain

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:23 PM on j-body.org
Well I know I have done it a ton of times and never stop twice to think about what if? I have knowingly done other things that might not have been safe too. Hell I do it everytime I get in my car, I speed. People make bad decisions and choices all the time. If we took kids away from people that make bad choices there would be an aweful lot of parentless children around here. None of the news stories I can find say she was trying to beat the door closing. They all report while she was bording the train the doors closed and she was unable to remove the stroller from the door.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 10:44 AM on j-body.org
After watching this \/ I understand the situation a little better.........

Japen

Thursday, November 24, 2005 3:29 PM on j-body.org
Markseco wrote:After watching this \/ I understand the situation a little better.........

Japen

Ha Ha

Thursday, November 24, 2005 6:09 PM on j-body.org
Safety devices are for the 10% rule. 10% of the population is either stuipd as @!#$, or a criminal. We make laws for them, safety devcies for them, we do everything for the 10%.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Friday, November 25, 2005 3:52 AM on j-body.org
And the other 90% live down to expectations.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, November 25, 2005 5:16 PM on j-body.org
Markseco wrote:After watching this \/ I understand the situation a little better.........

Japen

Monday, November 28, 2005 6:40 PM on j-body.org
Korean subways don't have "don't close because theres an idiot in the doorway" safety systems as far as I know, because I watched something similar happen, except the man was putting his hand out the door from inside the subway car. Infact, there isn't much in the way of any safety systems in Korea. OSHA would have a field day handing out regulations in Korea.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search