George W Bush latest funny - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
George W Bush latest funny
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:43 PM on j-body.org
Can't believe this guy is the president.

Vid 1 <<This happened this week.

Vid 2

I could not find the 1st one in english and still show his reaction clearly. The other one was just hilarious.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: George W Bush latest funny
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:47 PM on j-body.org
i can at least say i didnt vote for him

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:48 PM on j-body.org
Old...funny still

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:07 PM on j-body.org
Glad I didnt vote for that fo(king idiot!!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:22 PM on j-body.org
i like it, it shows hes a real american and not just some politician whos more concerned about polls and what people think of him.

Hes been on the cover of time magazine more than any other president. Why because he has the balls to go against the popular will and do what he feels is right. Right or wrong he is a leader of the people, not a leader for the people.

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:52 PM on j-body.org
OMG... someone tried to use a locked door and then looked slightly embarassed after doing so, only most complete moron in the world would do that, that's so frickin hillarious... i'm sure that's the first time in history someone has gone to open a door and its been locked... HAHAHA OMG ROFLMAO HAHA

^sarcasm

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:13 PM on j-body.org
im not even sure that was a real/ working door though^^^

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:47 PM on j-body.org
Its a fake set of doors. Cant even remember how he got to the podium.

Political party affiliation aside. I think the guy is a @!#$ing idiot no matter if he's a democrat or republican or any other party cuz thats how most people view this as a political thing. Everytime the guy is on TV he's just humilating himself.

Im free to have my opinion and everyone else is free to theirs. Based on the past 5 presidents that I can remember, W is a putz compared to all the past presidents. You can argue as long as you want about how great he is but to me he's got his head up his a55, especially for going to war with Iraq. WTF are we proving over there. YOU CANT STOP TERRORISM, its impossible, cuz thats what this whole war was supposed to be about is terrrorism, but wait werent we chasing some guy named Bin Laden before we assumed Iraq had WMDs and decided to bomb the sh;t outta them? Id be pi55ed if someone from my family was over there fighting a stupid war and got killed.

Carry on....

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:56 PM on j-body.org
Z2FLIP4 wrote:Its a fake set of doors. Cant even remember how he got to the podium.

Political party affiliation aside. I think the guy is a @!#$ing idiot no matter if he's a democrat or republican or any other party cuz thats how most people view this as a political thing. Everytime the guy is on TV he's just humilating himself.

w3rd up

he is just a complete moron while he is speaking publicly. wether he was dem or rep thats just the way it is.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:22 PM on j-body.org
-JaysonZ24- wrote:Hes been on the cover of time magazine more than any other president. Why because he has the balls to go against the popular will and do what he feels is right. Right or wrong he is a leader of the people, not a leader for the people.

Last time I checked, ANY official elected to office, wether it's a local town mayor, or the President of the United States, is supposed to represent the feelings and wishes of the general public; NOT go against the will of the people and do whatever his advisors can scheme up.

What pisses me off the most about Bush is the fact that every major conflict we've been involved in has somehow led to profit for one or more of his cronies. Afghanistan??? We could've swooped in, toppled the Taliban, and went on a massive hunt for Bin Laden. What happens instead??? We come in, tear the country apart, and procede to divert necessary manpower and resources to Iraq. Meanwhile, Halliburton is making millions off of the US taxpayers in rebuilding a country which we paid to blow up anyways. Iraq??? Sure, Saddam was a dictator who needed to be removed from power. But it sure as hell wasn't our responsibility to do it. If Iraq was in a sad state, the people should have grown some balls and taken care of the problem themselves. The general populace outnumbered the military AT LEAST 50:1. So what do we do??? Come in, tear the place apart, get Saddam out of power, and proceed to defend oil reserves. That's pretty convenient considering bush and a few others in his cabinet are involved in the oil industry. Allthewhile, Iraq is being overrun with insurgents, leaving the people worse off than they were with Saddam. Almost every day you hear about a car bomb or 3 killing dozens of people.

Our President is the ambassador to the world, and he represents the American populace. When people like Reagan, Kennedy, F.D. Roosevelt, and Clinton were in office, they reflected an aura of sophistication, intelligence, and strength to the world. These are qualities that must be brought forth to compete on a global level. Nowadays, with Bush, we have a stumbling, bumbling, genuine idiot parading around, who can't give a convincing speech to save himself, has to read everything off of a teleprompter, lest he forget his words, and cannot make a desision without consulting his "advisors."

Am I mad because he couldn't open a locked door??? No, it happens to the best of us. Do I care if he has an accent??? No, he's from Texas, let it be. It's just his total lack of sophistication and intelligence completely obliterates any chance of him ever being a true leader.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:34 PM on j-body.org
^ tru dat!!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 3:45 AM on j-body.org
Roofy: Wow... why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Seriously, a leader needs to foster 2 things, trust and respect (at least in his own people) in order to be effective and in control. He's got his own party doubting him.

Part of that requires being at least a decent orator, and being able to think on your feet... you gotta admit, love him or hate him, when Dubya's off script, his command of the English language disintegrates like cotton candy in a hurricane. Like Roofy said, everyone has a blunder or two (ie Bush Sr, and vomiting at Japanese state dinner), that's forgivable. Screwing up verbally, and physically, Constantly... you start to wonder what kind of clown shoes dolt you took the time and energy to elect.... TWICE.

It also begs the question: who's really at the helm?

I'm not ripping on Bush personally, I don't know him, I can only say that his string of very large and very public failures isn't encouraging. Seriously, he drove Texas into massive states of debt, he ran not one but 2 oil comapines into the ground, and, when he got a soft pitch with the Texas Rangers and carte blanche, he managed two seasons in a row to miss the playoffs. Givent that track record, how he got elected once, let alone 2x makes me want to bust out laughing in one second and question the wisdom of the Electoral College system the next second.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 4:06 AM on j-body.org
As much as i dont like him, his reaction after the door was well played.

"Tried to escape...Didnt work" That was actually pretty funny

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/559749/1
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:37 AM on j-body.org
Blakout wrote:Old...funny still

Really? I saw the first one on the news this week. The 2nd one, ya it's old.
Funny though.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:52 AM on j-body.org
lol. ooohhhh george. you clumsy bastard.

on a personal note: i like him; he does seem like your average american, but because of that he seems to get made out as even more of a dumbass. I personally don't buy into everything i see on tv, mostly because they can make some of the nicest people in the world look like a-holes if they wanted to.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 10:06 AM on j-body.org
Roofy wrote:Allthewhile, Iraq is being overrun with insurgents, leaving the people worse off than they were with Saddam. Almost every day you hear about a car bomb or 3 killing dozens of people.

sure, like there were never car-bombs before the u.s. was there
and don't act like its worse
its only worse because you hear about it

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:13 AM on j-body.org
am i the only one that doesnt want a "real american" as president? people use that defense for him, that he seems like an ordinary guy who knows what the people want. who the hell wants bob smith from dirt road in your own town as president? a president is supposed to be someone special, above all the rest, who knows how to handle forgeign affairs and domestic and him seeming as a "real" person should be the last concern on a voters mind. you want a real american, elect me in 2008.

Civickiller
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:18 AM on j-body.org
T2 wrote:
Roofy wrote:Allthewhile, Iraq is being overrun with insurgents, leaving the people worse off than they were with Saddam. Almost every day you hear about a car bomb or 3 killing dozens of people.

sure, like there were never car-bombs before the u.s. was there
and don't act like its worse
its only worse because you hear about it

yeah we hear about it.....but we're causing it this time

Civickiller
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 1:06 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Why because he has the balls to go against the popular will and do what he feels is right.

As roofy pointed out before I could, it's his job to represent us and do what we dictate should be the direction we should go--not just for the president, but any elected offical, really.

I don't know what pisses me off more, his sheer obliviousness to everything not outside his ulterior motives, or the fact that people are are dumb enough to buy into his...or really any political party's bull@!#$.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:11 PM on j-body.org
Civickiller wrote:am i the only one that doesnt want a "real american" as president? people use that defense for him, that he seems like an ordinary guy who knows what the people want. who the hell wants bob smith from dirt road in your own town as president? a president is supposed to be someone special, above all the rest, who knows how to handle forgeign affairs and domestic and him seeming as a "real" person should be the last concern on a voters mind. you want a real american, elect me in 2008.

^^^ Werd...

You don't put a chronic underachiever out on the world stage, you put your best foot forward.

Someone that flaunts the fact that he's a straight C student isn't the kind of person you should entrust with the Football.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:43 PM on j-body.org
^^^That's why Reagan was such a good symbol of the US. Simply put, he was an actor, and was able to pull off the persona of intelligence and strength that is necessary as the symbol of ANY country. Love him or hate him, you must admit that Reagan was one of the best speechgivers, and always put his best face forward when dealing with the public and countries abroad.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Friday, November 25, 2005 3:50 AM on j-body.org
^^^ He was lyin his ass off every minute of his 2nd term. Alzheimer's dementia... its such a drag.

Friday, November 25, 2005 10:42 AM on j-body.org
Yes but at least he didn't lie his ass off like Clinton did. Last I checked Regan didn't do anything wrong at all thats why both dems and reps loved him so much. Bush is a goof thank god we only have to deal with him for the next couple years then hopefully we can get a president of the caliber of those mentioned by Roffy........Well except Clinton that is. The man could sure speek well and BS with the best of them tho.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, November 25, 2005 2:42 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Yes but at least he didn't lie his ass off like Clinton did. Last I checked Regan didn't do anything wrong at all thats why both dems and reps loved him so much. Bush is a goof thank god we only have to deal with him for the next couple years then hopefully we can get a president of the caliber of those mentioned by Roffy........Well except Clinton that is. The man could sure speek well and BS with the best of them tho.

Bahahahahahahahaha!!! !!! That was rich.

BTW how did this thread come here? It was about the clown we have for a president and not an issue on politcs?

Friday, November 25, 2005 3:07 PM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ Well anytime something comes up about the pres it turns to politics and then to sports. And perhaps you can re-fresh my memory what did Regan do wrong?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search