George W Bush latest funny - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: George W Bush latest funny
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 4:58 PM on j-body.org
No doubt Bush has possible done some shady things but so far he hasn't been caught. Point of fact Clinton has been caught. He was involved in illegal activities that ended up with him being dis-barred. He accepted campain moneies from forign super powers that are hostile toward the U.S. . He recieved large donations as payment for presidential pardons and he gave away missle guidence systms to the same hostile forign superpower for donations to his political party. Say what you will about Bush but so far all hes done that everyones dislikes is the war in Iraq. Other then that so far nothing that Bush has done is great enough to warrent the hate he gets.

You can not deny the illegal activites that Clinton was involved in and its not a bad rap
its fact. So far Bush other then being a goof and the war has done nothing to compair with what Clinton did.

And I'm still waiting for you guys to be able to dismiss his illegal actives and so far you have not been able to.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:23 PM on j-body.org
Maybe you missed the part where I didn't deny that Clinton did some things that are illegal, and the fact that the missile guidance systems are for heavy lift rockets, and I haven't been able to find a lexisnexis or googled article that points to a "hostile superpower" giving Clinton or the Democrats money...

Point of fact, if you want to look at illegal doings, the Republicans have had Kenyan oil companies backing them since the late 70's. The Bush Administration ignored intelligence from the CIA and NSA regarding the use of aircraft in terrorist attacks, and didn't make it harder for people to become commercial aircraft pilots. He also used known false information as an excuse to dump a trillion dollars (over the next 3 years) into the Iraqi war.

I'm still waiting to see Dubya increase real freedoms (other than the 2nd ammendment freedoms), decrease crime rates, or even balance the budget.

Weigh the options.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:02 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:No doubt Bush has possible done some shady things but so far he hasn't been caught. Say what you will about Bush but so far all hes done that everyones dislikes is the war in Iraq. Other then that so far nothing that Bush has done is great enough to warrent the hate he gets.

-Iraq war
-Afghanistan war
-Patriot Act (false sense of security for invasion of privacy)
-Katrina's aftermath actions
-Not banning hi-power fire arms (or renew the previous arrangement)
-Taxing the wealthy at a % percentage much lower to relative income then the low/middle class
-No set limit on oil/gas prices (free for all with no reason to raise$)
-Less funding to schools and gov't offices to pay for wars
-Emission standards that require very little regulations (less regulations mean gas guzzler free for all which oil companies love)
-Medical/ ranked one of the worst, where seniors have to go to Canada to buy the same prescription at 1/2-3/4 the price. Bush has not done nothing for them.
Shall I continue?

Lastly, the main goal for Bush to get into power was to only remove Saddam out of power, he said it in his 2000 election campaign and with him it is mission accomplished. He could give a rat's azz about the country and notice how he has used us all (people, money, etc), but people fail to see that... case in point Mr.Jack here.^
I am waiting for his impeachment in 2006, which there is credible evidence on lying to get into war (also waiting on 9/11 being the 21century Pearl Harbor). With 2 wars with no end, approval rating in the low 40%, economy going sour, and oil/gas in record prices, if he does not resign before, this may be the first president in history to get over thrown by impeachment.

Now can go back on the vid?

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:15 PM on j-body.org
ACTUALLY, I'M WONDERING IF WE CAN'T PULL A KIND OF CALIFORNIA RECALL ON IT...

oops sorry about the caps...

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:21 PM on j-body.org
Sorry its beena while but I'll answer your statements in order Mr.Goodwrench.
Iraq war, Revenge for Saddam putting a hit on his mom and dad.
Afganistan, Um, does the name Taliban mean anything to you? Remember the Soviets fought these guys for a long time and didn't gain as much ground as we have.
Patroit act, Passed by the senate and congress so you can't blame it on him. You don't like the way the senate or congress are doing things then vote out the current people. Besides if you aren't doing anything wrong what are you so worried about?
Katrina's aftermath, Do you know how the govt works during disasters? First is local then the state govt. and then the feds so the mayor and govenor both dropped the ball before Bush even had a chance and by then they mess was so bad that its been hell.
Banning hi powered firearms? Yes because we all know those damn guns just shoot people for no reason right? ( rollseyes ) People kill people not guns. If guns were gone then we'd just use knives.
Now the taxation I agree with but unfortunatly the dems as of late are trying to jack everyones taxes as high as they can. So where yes the wealthy should pay more the sad truth is when the dems get in we're all screwed.
I guess he should set a limit on new car prices as well huh? Ever heard of a FREE MARKET? He can't do anything.
The funding IS there. Is given from the feds to the state for the schools and if the state doesn't give it out then you should elect some local ovt that will.
So he's now supposed to tell us what to drive therby reduseing the amount of gas used. UH HUH, Just how would that work? Please explain.
The prescription drug prices are controlled by Bush? WOW I did not realize that. And here I thought the drug companies set the priceing. Agian FREE MARKET. the govt can not legislate the prices of things. If they could then they could tell you that you can only make a certain amount of money.

Mr.Goodwrench, It would seem that you on one hand want the govt to controll every aspect of your life but then you poo poo the Patroit Act. You can't have it both ways, If you want a govt that controlls your life try Cuba.

But so far the only thing you stated tha Bush was responcible for is the war in Iraq. THe rest you can blame the whole govt for.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:45 PM on j-body.org
Iraq: Was supposed to be a "regime change" or a "Nation Building" or some other 2 word meaningless BS misnomer. If Bush wanted to do something about Saddam, he should have just fought the duel in a neutral country, and put his cut of the PPV receipts to balancing the budget.

Afghanistan, the real battleground of the war on Terrorism. Thanks for mentioning it.

Patriot act: Read the text of it. It took 43-44 lawyers and John Ashcroft a full night (which was to be used ostensibly to implement minor fixes, not turn it into what it is now) to alter it from a sensible bill that was worded plainly, and concisely, to the mutation it is now. If you want to read it, you need a literal library of law books to accompany it. Get back to me in 4 months. You have to worry about it because esoterica in laws that are meant to be plain and simple to read, is the first step down a very slippery slope. If you want to see what I mean, look at classic English law (not the Common Laws)... You might not be doing anything wrong in the greater public's eye, but you've broken a minute law that could end you up in the dock... Seriously, it gave a lot of people WAY too much power of intrusion into your life. The sneak & peek warrant section, the relaxed wiretap laws, the erasure of electronic privacy laws. It's basically the digital wild west. If you're not running strong 128 bit encryption, you might as well not even bother... oh wait.. you CAN'T use that kind of encryption in the USA.. it's not legal. (HOWEVER, you can buy a fully automatic M-16 or CAR-15 converted to full auto.. completely legally... priorities is just a word in the dictionary... right along with sense apparently).

Katrina: Bush passed the buck. Don't make excuses. 4 days to get the nat'l guard in? The Executive branch has the power to activate National Guard units. He sat on his hands, right along with other people.. the difference: he didn't have to worry about getting elected again, and it wasn't his brother's (battleground) state in an election year. I guess anything less than a full on thermo-nuclear war doesn't warrant him leaving Crawford, Tx.

Ban people... that's the solution the gun problem seyes.*

You're getting screwed with taxes just as bad by the republicans... they dial back the taxes for the rich, and spend like its going out of style. For reference: See GHW Bush, R.Reagan, R. Nixon Administrations. The last time there was a Republican president that was looking out for the average Joe, it was D. Eisenhower.

If you're talking about oil prices, the Whitehouse DOES in fact have a way to heavily influence the price of oil if there is someone willing to do the deed: it's called the Strategic Oil Reserve... 700 million barrels of Crude oil (mostly sour) that can be used to either suppliment the oil supply, or mitigate market prices by selling at a given ask/offer price. Dubya hasn't been forthcoming, and it's going to drive the country into a recession, mark my words.

For school funding: I may be wrong, but a federal transfer is treated in the US like it is here: it goes into a general fund, and if the money isn't used for its intended porpoise, it's used elsewhere. Welcome to post 1960's government budgeting.

For drug coverage: the US has been (some in the medical community would say obtusely) bound and determined to use only branded drugs for everything. You can't get an acetaminophen tablet for headaches, you have to get Tylenol. You can't prevent damage from a heartattack unless you use Bayer Aspirin... even though the ASA compound has been open for 50 years. Sticking with that, and not shrewdly using generics is one of the reasons drug plans are extremely expensive. Canada uses both but usually Generics because it costs less, and it's the same thing, chemically... why pay for the name? It's not a free market thing either, Drug companies set their price, and you either pay it, or... well, you live (or die) with it. The only thing that the gov't has direct input into is the orphaned drug legislation (small patient base, so the gov't suppliments the research budgets). Great idea to have come out of the Carter administration.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:25 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Iraq, Revenge for Saddam putting a hit on his mom and dad.
That is not our (as a nation) problem, that is personal dilemma. No need to waste tax payer's money or American lives for it.

Quote:

Afganistan, Um, does the name Taliban mean anything to you? Remember the Soviets fought these guys for a long time and didn't gain as much ground as we have.
I should have wrote: Afghanistan (?). That being said, there is nothing being done, Taliban breeding ground is suppose to be all over the middle east, not just there only. The real reason we are there is that there is pipe line that goes there in which the opposition was threatening.

Quote:

Patroit act, Passed by the senate and congress so you can't blame it on him. You don't like the way the senate or congress are doing things then vote out the current people. Besides if you aren't doing anything wrong what are you so worried about?
Yes I can blame it on him, as he was imposing other politicians that this was the way protect America. Gives a false sense of security and just an invasion of privacy, I understand by theory "if you aren't doing anything wrong what are you so worried about" but invasion of privacy gives gov't leeway to what ever they please. With this Act if you visit certain countries like Russia or buy books that involve anything other then right wing you are automatically flagged. I tell you this because I had a Prof doing research on Eastern Europe.

Quote:

Katrina's aftermath, Do you know how the govt works during disasters? First is local then the state govt. and then the feds so the mayor and govenor both dropped the ball before Bush even had a chance and by then they mess was so bad that its been hell.
Like GAM said the man came in 4-5 days afterward. The funniest part was he was only there for only 2 hrs and only toured the upper-class suburbs only, which ironically the that section of the area voted for him. Instead having the supplies ready from FEMA the day afterwards it came in like a week later. I live in area where Wilma hit dead center and W did not show his nose until like about 5 days later. Great leadership (sarcastically). Here is the kicker, we have his brother as Governor too.

Quote:

Banning hi powered firearms? Yes because we all know those damn guns just shoot people for no reason right? ( rollseyes ) People kill people not guns. If guns were gone then we'd just use knives.
What a retrograde type of thinking. By having those weapons on the streets, law enforcement has zero chance of survival since those bullet proof vest will not protect from high power weapons. Speak to law-enforcement in a big city and they will tell you they are now more fearful for their lives. Hi-power weapons are not necessary. But wait we have to conform the N.R.A.-- "Shoot `em up--`getter done."

Quote:

Now the taxation I agree with but unfortunatly the dems as of late are trying to jack everyones taxes as high as they can. So where yes the wealthy should pay more the sad truth is when the dems get in we're all screwed. I guess he should set a limit on new car prices as well huh? Ever heard of a FREE MARKET? He can't do anything.
Another thing he did to conform to the rich, is the removal of Luxury Tax on cars and boats. Was that necessary ?
I am all in favor of free market, but when you have oil prices hike up for no reason what so ever ONLY because there is a leader that will let them do what ever comes out of their ass, I strongly believe they should cap the gas price. Price of everything from food, to heat to cars to building roads will drive up cost if the price of oil goes up. The middle East nor the market drive up the cost of oil it is the corporations that do. The market for oil was always there and always in high demand, but why did we pay $1 less a year ago and $1 more this year per gallon in fuel this year if the demand has not changed---always high. Again free for all with no responsibility for the actions to raise prices for the hell of it.

Quote:

The funding IS there. Is given from the feds to the state for the schools and if the state doesn't give it out then you should elect some local ovt that will.

The funding IS there but the distribution of money going to each state is less, in order to pay national problems mainly a Wars. I know for a fact that my state University lost a great deal of funding in 2002-04. Which they had to reduce classes, majors, I remember that the actual campus was not as well kept either, all because of lack of funding. States have to make due with whatever the national gov't gives.

Quote:

So he's now supposed to tell us what to drive therby reduseing the amount of gas used. UH HUH, Just how would that work? Please explain.
From the moment he wants to invest on a oxymoron theory of "clean-coal" and does not promote US Auto corporations to build fuel efficient cars, means he could care less about the environment and will support fuel consuming vehicles. Then again what can you expect with a oil tycoon?

Quote:

The prescription drug prices are controlled by Bush? WOW I did not realize that. And here I thought the drug companies set the priceing. Agian FREE MARKET. the govt can not legislate the prices of things. If they could then they could tell you that you can only make a certain amount of money.
No `tard, he does not control prescription drugs, but he can put a national healthcare for everyone to atleast to get basic coverage. Try being with out a insurance and sick at the same time, then tell me about it. Also, tell me why is it ok to charge $25 per aspirin tablet in a hospital while I can get 100 for $5 at Walgreens. Do you think that is o.k.?

Quote:

Mr.Goodwrench, It would seem that you on one hand want the govt to controll every aspect of your life but then you poo poo the Patroit Act. You can't have it both ways, If you want a govt that controlls your life try Cuba.
I never said gov't control everything, just things to protect me since that is what gov't is there for and I am paying my taxes for it. Patriot Act does not protect me in any way shape or form.
Also I am never infavor for dictatorship, but in Cuba you may not have the best living, and may not be free, but atleast you get the basic to live i.e. food, shelter something the richest country in the world can not match. Also atleast in Cuba you can get an education with many doctors coming out of there aswell, inwhich as reading from responses here lacks tremendously.
Case in point:
Quote:

But so far the only thing you stated tha Bush was responcible for is the war in Iraq. THe rest you can blame the whole govt for.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:51 PM on j-body.org
I am in agreement about Iraq. Moot point.
The terrorists are now hideing in the mountains not controlling the whole country of Afganistain.
Patroit act was passed by senate and congress. Don't like it? elect someone to repeal it.
Please learn how the system of govt works before you critisize it. the locals are up first and the feds can only help AFTER the locals request it. Bush tried to inact some state of emergency that would have taken the power to help from the sta e and given it to the feds for Katrina but the Dems shot it down and they had to wait to be asked.
Why do you fear guns so much? Guns make sure you and your family live the way you do now. Oh and BTW high powered HUNTING riffles have always been availble and can punch right thru a bullet proof vest. Again moot point.
I agree about the tax situation as well, no arguement there either.
I can't speak for the rest of the country but here in MD school monies are given to the locals to distribute and they don't. The big shots get raises and the kids deal with crappy schools. Local govt is the problem here.
So what would YOU have him do about fuel consumption in the U.S. ?
And where would the money for your wonderful drug plain come from?
You want the govt. to protect you. Hmm thought they were. What language do you speek and you have your basic indivdual rights, right? Sooo.......?

Saturday, December 03, 2005 9:56 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:I am in agreement about Iraq. Moot point.
The terrorists are now hideing in the mountains not controlling the whole country of Afganistain.

Well, that contra was the one threatening a major oil line that leads to Russia and Europe. Read up on it.
Quote:

Patroit act was passed by senate and congress. Don't like it? elect someone to repeal it.
Don't need to, because to my understanding it was not renewed.
Quote:

Please learn how the system of govt works before you critisize it. the locals are up first and the feds can only help AFTER the locals request it. Bush tried to inact some state of emergency that would have taken the power to help from the sta e and given it to the feds for Katrina but the Dems shot it down and they had to wait to be asked.
Since you don't live in an area where hurricanes hit (consider yourself lucky), there is a less chance of a understanding of how it work. All these ground zero states were labeled "state of emergency" 1-2 days BEFORE the Hurricane hit. But the supply did not arrive to the area 4-5 days after. State and local gov't did their jobs, it was national gov't that just took their sweet time. And by W not showing up in like 5 days, means there was no push to hurry up the supplies.
Hey put it like this, he blamed the national gov't for a slowness but himself, the man thinks he did a good job. He was pissed because it interfeard with his vacation time lol.
Quote:

Why do you fear guns so much? Guns make sure you and your family live the way you do now.
Incorrect, laws and gov't are ones that make my family & me safe. Those are the ones that bring stability to society. Thanks to that, we are not like barbarians.
Quote:

Oh and BTW high powered HUNTING riffles have always been availble and can punch right thru a bullet proof vest. Again moot point.
True but it will not unload 100 bullets in 5 seconds, i.e. mass killing.
Quote:

I can't speak for the rest of the country but here in MD school monies are given to the locals to distribute and they don't. The big shots get raises and the kids deal with crappy schools. Local govt is the problem here.
Yes, sounds like that and maybe state gov't too.
Quote:

So what would YOU have him do about fuel consumption in the U.S. ?

Promote fuel efficienct cars, hybrids, diesels. and push American companies to invest in them.
Quote:

And where would the money for your wonderful drug plain come from?
Well, I would not have the war going on so with that money saved put it there.
Quote:

You want the govt. to protect you. Hmm thought they were. What language do you speek and you have your basic indivdual rights, right? Sooo.......?

I don't understand that one. But if you think Mr.Reagan & Mr Bush did/is a fine job so be it, that is your opinion, lets agree to disagree.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:34 AM on j-body.org
I wasn't talking about any contras soooo....
You know, I'm not sure but I thought it was re-newed. Hmm I need to go check.
My state WAS hit by a hurricain a bad one about a couple years back. Know what happened? The state got off its ass and evacuated EVERYONE! Not leveing hundreds behind as did the local govt down south. Did you know they had dozens and dozens of buses NEVER even sent out to help there own. State screwed up first then the feds had to come bail them out literaly.
And how pray tell do you suppose those laws and the govt are upheld? GUNS. Don't be afraid of them they are only tools.
So you mean to tell me that you can go to a gun store in your area and purchase a gun that shells out 100's of rounds in seconds? COOL! pick me up one will ya?
Listen just how many of thes mass killings have happened? And how many people were gunned down? Fear is not a reason to ban anything, if so we'd have to ban GAM.
Fuel efficient cars have been around for years the general public doesn't care or want them so whats the point in bothering?
And again I agree this is a stupid war. But I doen't think the money would ever go to drugs for the poor, the Dems would snatch it all up first for what ebevr pet project the agenda of the moment mandated.
I'll sure enough agree to dis-agree with you about govt in general. But not on Bush I agree with you that hes screwed up but he hasn't screwed up nearly as much as you would like to blame him for. Same for Regan. Clinton on the other hand was just a thief and I'm glad hes gone.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:59 AM on j-body.org
Are you for real?

You remind of that picture of the 3 monkeys where they covers eyes, mouth, ears, when it comes to this topic.
It so seems you either don't want to hear about it, don't know, or just can't accept what is/has happened in politics.

When you dismiss and give ridiculous excuses for these guys is just weak. I guess to you, Reagan's Iran Contra was not biggie or when Bush denied approval for the Kyoto Treaty (was the only country in the world too) is child's play.
You're unreal and to a degree in inhumane if you can defend their actions.

Judging your critizism on Clinton and the praising Reagan & W just shows the ignorance, so why should I waste time right?

So on that respect, I still stand by:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:But if you think Mr.Reagan & Mr Bush did/is a fine job so be it, that is your opinion, lets agree to disagree.

Live in your world where 80's & today was/is a peachy era.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:23 PM on j-body.org
KYOTO ?!?!? You complain about the poor state our govt is in and then you want us to particapate in a treaty that could criple our economy based on a possiblity of global warming being related to what we are doing and not the Earths regular cycle. So you'd have no problem at all fireing the possible thousands of workers and introduceing UNPROVEN technologies into our country that ANOTHER country says we should use? And your fine with that? And then you have the unmitagated gaul to say MY arguements are week when I have provided FACT and you only what you think. Your right about one thing there Mr.Goodwrench this arguement IS indeed over as its impossible to have a conversation to someone such as yourself who by his own admision has ZERO problems with selling out this country,
giveing up our constitional rights, rolling over and letting other countries tell us what to do, and sounds as tho he wants a govt VERY close to communism. And its all ok with you!

Sorry there RED its not with me, and if this makes me something from the 80's then hey no problem at least I'm not a sell out.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:31 PM on j-body.org
Your supposedly "Facts" are anything but that. Which you spew out ignorance like it ain't nobody's business.
Typical of a person that their brain is running on empty,-- skewing other people's comments, putting labels in which is irrelevant to the subject and also the person labeling has no idea what the word means.
And when you state your retarded comments as such just proves the sheer ignorance that you have.
Kyoto crippling the economy? How is.... You know what.... Nevermind.

Judging at all this, let me guess, you're one of those azzholes that think that Reagan should be in the $1 dollar bill, right?

When ever you get in touch with reality, know what you are talking about and get some common sense, then come and argue. Till then... pick up a book and learn.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:00 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:You know, I'm not sure but I thought it was re-newed. Hmm I need to go check.
It was renewed (in all its underhanded glory, instead of revising the individual laws thusly, it keeps unconstitutional elements), I think you mean Patriot act II... it was defeated soundly.
Quote:

My state WAS hit by a hurricain a bad one about a couple years back. Know what happened? The state got off its ass and evacuated EVERYONE! Not leveing hundreds behind as did the local govt down south. Did you know they had dozens and dozens of buses NEVER even sent out to help there own. State screwed up first then the feds had to come bail them out literaly.
People weren't "left behind," they stayed on their own accord. You can't evacuate a city or state when the population numbers in the millions... the logistics are horrendous. Anyhow, if Bush was attentive (which he isn't), he'd have gotten his imbecile FEMA appointee off his well paid, well fed, well clothed arse and into action... I've said it before, I'll keep saying it: The buck stops at the president's office.
Quote:

And how pray tell do you suppose those laws and the govt are upheld? GUNS. Don't be afraid of them they are only tools.
Read my response... outlaw people. Simple solution.

Quote:

So you mean to tell me that you can go to a gun store in your area and purchase a gun that shells out 100's of rounds in seconds? COOL! pick me up one will ya?

It's rounds per minute, and ones that approach the 100 mark are restricted still.

Quote:

Fear is not a reason to ban anything, if so we'd have to ban GAM.
I'll have you know that I only scare small children and animals.

Quote:

Fuel efficient cars have been around for years the general public doesn't care or want them so whats the point in bothering?

$5 a gallon at the fuel pump. Good enough reason.

Quote:

And again I agree this is a stupid war. But I doen't think the money would ever go to drugs for the poor, the Dems would snatch it all up first for what ebevr pet project the agenda of the moment mandated.
Like... Drugs... and, the poor? Maybe putting more cops on the streets? Deterring Crime? C'mon, use your imagination Jack

Quote:

I'll sure enough agree to dis-agree with you about govt in general. But not on Bush I agree with you that hes screwed up but he hasn't screwed up nearly as much as you would like to blame him for. Same for Regan. Clinton on the other hand was just a thief and I'm glad hes gone.
No, a lot of the problems started under Eisenhower if you really look at it. It was done by necessity, but the problem is that there's no unifying direction for the Gov't. in the US on the whole (ie. no standardisation across the board).... Each department is its own little fiefdom, that's a problem that breeds inefficiency. It started under Ike, but no one else really did anything about it. Bush is sewing the seeds for Future problems, just like his dad... and Reagan. Clinton might have been a lot of things, but he's no different than 80% of the Presidents in the last 150 years, Bush, Junior and the Gipper included.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:11 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
Quote:

No, a lot of the problems started under Eisenhower if you really look at it. It was done by necessity, but the problem is that there's no unifying direction for the Gov't. in the US on the whole (ie. no standardisation across the board).... Each department is its own little fiefdom, that's a problem that breeds inefficiency. It started under Ike, but no one else really did anything about it. Bush is sewing the seeds for Future problems, just like his dad... and Reagan. Clinton might have been a lot of things, but he's no different than 80% of the Presidents in the last 150 years, Bush, Junior and the Gipper included.

That is a VERY important fact right there.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 5:00 AM on j-body.org
Whats the matter Mr.Goodwrench ? Cat got your tounge? Look you report on new automotive stuff very well and I enjoy your updates very much. But when it comes to politics it would appear you and I are 180 degrees apart on our beliefs. Is this wrong?
No its just what we belive. Now I'm not gonna stand here and continue bikering their's no point in it.

Gam, We already know this to be true with us. Well on most things one or two we do agree on. Tho it would appear I REALLY plucked a nerve with Mr.Goodwrench !!
Thats cool. Its good to have debates about things, its how eyes and minds are opened.
I could run down that list of things AGAIN but I believe I've made my point quite well in fact so I'm going to take my leave now as we are only going to start a pissing contest
and I'm just not in the mood for that today.

Maybe tomorrow.

Anyway guys rest easy today as I'm sure we'll but heads more in the future.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 9:04 PM on j-body.org
Hahaha no prob here Jack and no nerve was struck lol. We are going nowhere about an agreement so... .Yes, we are indeed a 180 degree apart on this, I take it like this this is what makes the world turn.

Friday, December 09, 2005 3:00 PM on j-body.org
Isn't his whole presidency a joke?

dan

Travel with me through my deep thoughts y'all can't learn dubduce18s by the stuff y'all be
readin in The ORG; It's deeper of course ... Lord help me, all I ever wanted to be was
wealthy or somebody to tell me that they felt me.
Friday, December 09, 2005 3:57 PM on j-body.org
Most or them have been.

Friday, December 09, 2005 7:07 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Take it to the track. Street raceing is stupid.
I hope you did that on purpouse.
Saturday, December 10, 2005 4:42 AM on j-body.org
I don't feel like commenting on everything here but I did read THIS earlier in the thread -
-JaysonZ24- wrote:Right or wrong he is a leader of the people, not a leader for the people.
They have a word to describe being a leader FOR THE PEOPLE - and you're right, Bush is not.

But they do have another word (beside four letter words)to describe Bush's style of governing.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?

Saturday, December 10, 2005 5:51 AM on j-body.org
Yup bigj480 its there for a reason. I got tired of always haveing to say it so I stuck it in my sig.

Monday, December 12, 2005 5:01 PM on j-body.org
I will admit though, he is very consistant with his views than Kerry. And even Kerry fans can see that.

dan

Travel with me through my deep thoughts y'all can't learn dubduce18s by the stuff y'all be
readin in The ORG; It's deeper of course ... Lord help me, all I ever wanted to be was
wealthy or somebody to tell me that they felt me.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search