canadamoderation... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
canadamoderation...
Saturday, November 26, 2005 10:59 PM on j-body.org
What are these canadadministrators and canadamoderators doing subjecting us to their powers and not letting us take a vote on where the majority of powers should be directed below the image manipulation. Lets get a vote, yay or nay, shall we the subjects get to decide on who is doing the canadamoderating and canadaministrating
about our right to free speach. Well lets see. Who is procanada? Yay or nay... Please decide if you believe that God wills it that we retain the self assertion to bring forth our own damn privy on any damn matter brought forth, even in the eyes of the governance who sees all topics onto such the forum list that we shall recognize as ours to disbute.
I got one yay for procanada, but please shhh the matter by a simple yay or nay and be careful with your choice of words, that you may uphold this little article of pro canadacation.

Smile, Jesus loves you!!!!! <><
Manchild-ProPain, out now, Sphereofhiphop.com

Re: canadamoderation...
Sunday, November 27, 2005 5:49 AM on j-body.org
Unfortunately, I haven't been drinking, so I don't understand what you are talking about.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 6:17 AM on j-body.org
I'm stone sober Rat, and I can't figure out what he's on about...

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 7:10 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:I'm stone sober Rat, and I can't figure out what he's on about...

x2

Sunday, November 27, 2005 7:46 AM on j-body.org
well thats 3 sober canadians, who have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and at least two of them are smart

Sunday, November 27, 2005 7:47 AM on j-body.org
Make that 4.. WTF?!?!

PAX
Sunday, November 27, 2005 10:00 AM on j-body.org
neal howell (the sarcastic one wrote:well thats 3 sober canadians, who have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and at least two of them are smart

^^^BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sunday, November 27, 2005 11:16 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:I'm stone sober Rat, and I can't figure out what he's on about...

x3

Sunday, November 27, 2005 12:23 PM on j-body.org
Update: I went to http://www.freetranslation.com and translated the text to spanish and back to english, to german and back, Russian and back, then to Dutch and back and came up with:

That is this canadadministrators and canadamoderators, that (exports) us do agreement with of the him (be) powers to go and they take that vote where the majority of powers under manipulation of the image (image) would must led become. The state closed a voice, yay to not to receive or, will on it we, subject to discharge its goods received, in which (exports) canadamoderating and canadaministrating over us straighten does free to give (exempt) made a speech. Closed good am seeing. Who is procanadian? Yay whether or not. Decide please when you belief, that the God (exports) it does, that we automobile acknowledgement (affirmation) keep up cursed our own clothing in some cursed ask to give birth, is, still give birth in opinion of the government that all themes in such list of a forum sees that recognizes as the of our scarlet disbute be. Do I have yay for ???????? receive?, but please shhh the question yay simple or not is and carefully with of the him (be) choice of words of which you can support this small clausule (article) (product) in for canadacation. The truth damages single (hurts), when - deadly syntaxis Gigantic

Still doesn't make any @!#$ sense. I'll keep trying.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 12:26 PM on j-body.org
Hah look at all the pretty pictures- I think I see a goat!

什麼是這些canadadministrators 和canadamoderators 做服從我們對他們的力量和不讓我們採取表決多數力量應該被指揮在圖像操作之下的地方。讓得到表決, yay 或nay, 我們主題將得到決定誰做□canadamoderating 和canadaministrating 關於我們的權利釋放speach 。井讓看。誰是procanada? Yay 或nay... 請決定如果您相信上帝願它我們保留自已斷言帶來我們自己的該死的廁所在任一個問題上被帶來, 在看所有題目這樣論壇名單我們將認可作為我們的對disbute 的統治眼裡。我得到了一yay 為procanada, 但請shhh 問題由一簡單yay 或nay 和小心以詞您的選擇, 您可以維護讚成canadacation 這篇小的文章。真相只傷害這是死亡句法妙極

This is chinese! Talking about chinese makes me hungry, how about you?

Sunday, November 27, 2005 12:28 PM on j-body.org
I feel like some having some salsa!

Cules son estos canadadministrators y canadamoderators que hacen sujetndonos a sus energas y no dejndonos tomar un voto encendido donde la mayora de energas debe ser dirigida debajo de la manipulacin de la imagen. Deja para conseguir un voto, yay o nay, los temas conseguiremos decidir sobre quin est haciendo canadamoderating y canadaministrating sobre la nuestra derecha de liberar el speach. El pozo deja para ver. Quin es procanada? Yay o nay... Decida por favor si usted cree que el dios lo quiere que conservemos a uno mismo que la asercin produce nuestra propia maldicin privy en cualquier materia maldita trada adelante, incluso en los ojos del gobierno que considera todos los asuntos sobre tales la lista del foro que reconoceremos como las nuestras al disbute. Consegu uno yay para el procanada, pero por favor el shhh la materia por un yay simple o nay y tenga cuidado con su opcin de palabras, que usted puede mantener este pequeo artculo del favorable canadacation. La verdad lastima solamente cuando es muerte-Sintaxis el fabuloso

Sunday, November 27, 2005 12:54 PM on j-body.org
jbody4jc wrote:What are these canadadministrators and canadamoderators doing subjecting us to their powers and not letting us take a vote on where the majority of powers should be directed below the image manipulation.....

thats not newspeak is it?
i dont think they have a newspeak to english translator

there is the dictionary tho http://www.newspeakdictionary.com/

you know, thoughtcrime is punishable by death!

swooosh!
Sunday, November 27, 2005 1:29 PM on j-body.org
neal howell (the sarcastic one) wrote:well thats 3 sober canadians, who have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and at least two of them are smart

For this thread, I'll pretend to be canadian.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 7:03 PM on j-body.org
LOL at this post.... leave it to Jbody4JC to make this awesome post <sarcasm>

Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:04 PM on j-body.org
Hmmm... Jbody4jc, do you think you could throw us canucks another clue as to what the hell you were trying to say earlier???

Maybe it's some sort of code....

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:02 AM on j-body.org
What in the hell is this post about..................................................................

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:26 AM on j-body.org
we still have no idea, and he hasn't come back to mud up our minds more

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:33 PM on j-body.org
That isn't a bad thing, Neal

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:42 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:That isn't a bad thing, Neal

I agree

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:10 PM on j-body.org
Ok, well it nothing to do with canada, and everything to do with the moderator/s of this forum. I just read some other thread in here about some member getting his thread locked and/or being banned for asking an opinion/pole on what people thought about the moderators abusing the freedom of members speech. I thought well if the moderator would read this, he couldn't lock it or band me becuase he himself really has no excuse based on the wording which as a point in case no one could under stand. So read canada moderation as just moderation/moderating/moderator according to whatever tense it is in. I put canada in it becuase it flows into the word moderation very well, but you can put any word in it, so now, just read it as moderation instead of canadamoderation and give your opinion before this gets locked.

Smile, Jesus loves you!!!!! <><
Manchild-ProPain, out now, Sphereofhiphop.com
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:50 PM on j-body.org
He lives! Still don't make sense... but I'll bite.

There is free speech and there is interpretation. The two sometimes conflict. Given that one person is making the decision to let the thread remain or not, it would be their interpretation.

Now, if free speech then violates said rules of JBO, then it would be in the best judgement to end the debate right then and there (read: )

I shall remain on the Canada/US border on this one, as the explanation, even though read through several times, does not make sense.

On the plus side, though, I now know the reference to:

[IMG=jbody4jc]should be directed below the image manipulation.[/IMG]

War Forum and OT...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:51 PM on j-body.org
2#$3@%%

edit button.... Please, Dave, and edit button

[IMG=jbody4jc]should be directed below the image manipulation.[/IMG]

should be:

jbody4jc wrote:should be directed below the image manipulation.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 12:36 PM on j-body.org
jbody4jc wrote:Ok, well it nothing to do with canada, and everything to do with the moderator/s of this forum. I just read some other thread in here about some member getting his thread locked and/or being banned for asking an opinion/pole on what people thought about the moderators abusing the freedom of members speech. I thought well if the moderator would read this, he couldn't lock it or band me becuase he himself really has no excuse based on the wording which as a point in case no one could under stand. So read canada moderation as just moderation/moderating/moderator according to whatever tense it is in. I put canada in it becuase it flows into the word moderation very well, but you can put any word in it, so now, just read it as moderation instead of canadamoderation and give your opinion before this gets locked.

This is a private site. Freedom of speech is not included with your inital sign-up agreement.

Re-read it, and the rules. Do yourself a favour before you stick your foot in your mouth again.

There are moderators here because people do and say things that are pretty dumb (You've had a few posts locked before, jbody4jc). If you start ragging on mods in general, it'll be seen as the same thing as if you're ragging on another member... it gets locked. You've been around for more than a few minutes so you know this.

And you added Canada (without even capitalising it, I won't guess at the reasons) either because you're trying to goad people into an e-fight, or you've been listening to Pat Buchanan a liiiiittle too much.

Either way, your post is clearly covered in the JBO rules 5, 6 and 19.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 1:13 PM on j-body.org
As an American, all I can say is...

HUH?

Is Canadamoderation like Californication?

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:17 PM on j-body.org
No, the cadence is off... They don't flow together like Californication.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search