Election in Canada - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Election in Canada
Friday, December 16, 2005 2:43 PM on j-body.org
Graden wrote:
Yes it is quite comical that we really aren't peddling who we should be territorially. I'm originally from Saskatchewan

Haha! I grew up on a farm in northeast Saskatchewan. That's hilarious!

It's funny that you mentioned the gun registry - that was stupid, but something had to be done to passify all the lobbyists. The idea was noble, but you had to expect failure when an idiot like Alan Rock was behind it all. In the end, the people who actually need guns (namely law-abiding farmers) were the ones who were punished for possessing them. Hand guns etc are the biggest problem, and (other than home defense (maybe)) are completely useless to anyone who doesn't wear a badge - unless you're a collector, nobody should have them. They're far too inaccurate for hunting, and most will agree that the safest and best home defense is a good dog.

As for which party I'm going to support - I'm undecided. It certainly won't be PC, even though that really means throwing away my vote here in Alberta. The other parties have their problems, and nobody is really standing out as a clear choice to me. I guess I'll just have to keep watching and listening...

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Friday, December 16, 2005 7:07 PM on j-body.org
here's my view on the debate:

Martin: Mentioned the same things he promised last election (more doctors, less pollution, etc) blalala all lies and BS, conservative bashing - Iraq and same sex marriage

Duceppe: talking about sepratism and Quebec, can't vote for him so it doesn't matter, but he is right that someone should be punished for the sponsership scandal - those who received the money and those who gave the money!

Layton - this guy is a @!#$ idiot, first of all it bugged me he kept saying vote for an New democrat afer everything, he also said "Merry Christmas" but yet he said he supports diversity in Canada - not everyone celebrates christmas in Canada! It's the other issues too, he wants gov't to do everything.

Harper - alright - he brought up good points about liberal corruption and how he can stop it - good idea. I'm leaning towards voting for him, he brought up other issues with good points.
Friday, December 16, 2005 7:43 PM on j-body.org
Layton isn't great, but the NDP won't form a government while I'm alive...

Harper: little Bush. 'Nuff said.

Duceppe: little Hitler. 'Nuff said.

Martin: has the chops to lead, and basically brought the country out of defecit finances while more or less retaining universal healthcare and helped end the separation debate.

I think it'll either be another Minority Liberal Gov't, or a majority Liberal Gov't (but a small majority). Liberal corruption ended once Chretien and cabinet were pushed out. The bigger issue is that Canada is still one country through the Sponsorship scandals, and I don't see anyone pointing at the deceptive tactics the PQ/BQ used in the referendum (the Question wording, the fact that the PQ AND the Bloc used the same pool of money but claimed it as 2 separate parties, but the Liberal, Conservative parties couldn't advertise as both provincial and federal parties)... The ends justify the means is what I'm getting at. Also, if you want to ask him, how does Harper plan to pay for everything he's promised so far? The national Child Care programme is a non-starter (tried by both Chretien and Martin), the tax reforms aren't going to pan out because the only thing a politician loves more than power is money (who cares where its sitting), and he's got an international profile of well... read on...

Harper isn't going to be seen as anything more than Bush's butt-boy. It's not anti-american, it's anti-CRAP. He's toed the US republican line since the last election, and I don't want CDN troops in Iraq, fixed election dates, mandated minimum sentences (which don't work), and coddling the Western (ie, Alberta... the only "have" province that isn't paying out into federal transfers) interests. (to that end, Martin has been ignoring or lightly dealing with it... to his peril...)

It's kind of rough, but I don't think Harper has it to keep the country together.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 10:09 AM on j-body.org
The one thing I was disappointed in when I watched the debate last night was the complete and utter lack of any emotion from the leaders. The only person who got the least bit emotional (by that I mean appearing like they actually care/believe in what they say, and not just reading their answers from a script) was Martin, and that was only during the Quebec separation question.

Harper looked like a complete robot up there. I don't know if it was because he really doesn't care about the issues, or was bored, but I certainly found it concerning. Not only that, but when he did try and answer he always started rambling and was cut off by the moderator 1/2 the time. These guys have been in politics (and are educated enough) to know that short and concise is best.

Layton wasn't much different, but was at least able to answer questions concisely and seemed like he had a brain in his head. Unfortunately, he and Harper kept trying to bring up the same exact thing in just about every question (namely corruption) even if it had absolutely no relevance to the question being asked. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired of the sponsorship issue. To me it is over and it's time to move on - there are far more important issues, such as education, health care and Quebec, that need to be addressed.

Martin held his own - nothing spectacular, but no major screwups. Showing a little bit of emotion (even if staged) did far more to sway voters IMO than anything the Harper/Layton robots did.

To me, the only guy who seemed to have a head on his shoulders was Duceppe. It's too bad he's hell-bent on destroying Canada and nuttier than a fruitcake, because he seems to be the smartest of the 4 of them. Not good for the rest of Canada...

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Sunday, December 18, 2005 11:18 AM on j-body.org
Duceppe isn't as cunning as he comes off. The PQ/BQ haven't been regrouping (they actually lost as much ground as they gained in Quebec) since the last referendum. Since Bouchard hobbled down (OH SNAP!), they've been playing a lame duck.... Charest has actually been handling things incredibly well since he's been premiere, and that's a major plus for the federal liberals.

Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:40 PM on j-body.org
I'm still looking at how Harper and Martin will deal with these issues:

Crime - I know martin wants to put in a hand gun ban, this is stupid and wouldn't help, gangers and thugs don't care if they are banned and they keep them in secret, the gov't doesn't authority or time to search all over for hand guns. If Harper says he'll improve border security and mandatory sentence, i'm gonna vote for him.
-its stupid hows its only 4 years and life is 25 years (parole after 15), nothing serious.
-I hate how people try to blame the US for our crimes because the guns come from there, guess who lets them in? OUR GOVERNMENT's customs agency. If someone gets them illegally there then its an american problem (generally it's sold illegally, not in common stores)

Currency exchange rate - I think the dollar is getting dangerously high. Its hurting alot of Canadian companies because american customers (alot of them) that buy from us have to pay more and they look for better deals elsewhere, its even forcing some canadian companies to move to the states (I saw it on the CBC news) because they are lossing sales and they don't make money. I don't see liberals doing anything about it!!!!!!!!!!! It needs to be regulated.

Also I want to see how this RCMP investigation turns out for Ralph Goodale the finance minister, it'll probably change the minds of alot voters!!!!
Friday, December 30, 2005 3:58 AM on j-body.org
Goodale has been through the wringer a few times... and he's never had a hint impropriety in his time in Finance. I don't think it's going to be an issue, although every party is going to be playing it up like every liberal is a corrupted piece of junk (not like the influence peddling Conservatives, lest we forget why the proven got voted out in a LANDSLIDE 12 years ago).

The currency situation is high, granted, but frankly, Canada has been on the same game plan for the last 10 years. Our situation hasn't really changed, the fact that the US's fortunes (regarding their dollar) have been meandering between futility and flirting with disaster isn't something we can help. We oughtta be shopping our resources around a bit more.

As for the Gun Ban, I don't think that'll happen all. Getting more cops on the street, and anti-crime initiatives would be a better idea... and I've already told my MP that Something needs to happen in that respect. I'd also say torpedoing the Gun Registry would be a good idea as well as implementing something a little more practical... like registering the serial #'s of stolen weapons and seeing if there's a recividism rate.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 3:57 PM on j-body.org
What a novel concept. Figure out what's actually going on, then try to fix it. Our government is always putting the cart before the hourse and it bugs me.

People are killing each other with guns. Canadian gov response, take the guns. No wait, take the wronmg guns, in case they become the problem.

What they should try, and I think you are leading to, is finding out where the criminals get their guns, and stopping that. Also figure out if the people involved would have just killed each other in another way anyway. People also get stabbed, one today in fact. Maybe they should try dealing with the social problems that lead to murder instead of the current weapon of choice. People who decide to kill will likely use whatever is available in most cases.

PAX
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 5:18 PM on j-body.org
the liberals are going to pull off another minority gov. its sad the liberals keep taking from the poor and giving to the rich. i honestly believe that people in ontario and queerbec dont even know where the $#%@ bread comes from. our farms are getting completly @#$% over because we are not getting enough funding from the fed gov. our citys in sask are getting bigger only b/c all the farmers are selling the land for a bag a dirt and a deer. even goodale help the rich get richer, i wish i was buddy buddy with a lib

the bloc shouldnt be allowed to run b/c they can only do so provincally . i wish queerbec would just leave already.

i just laugh at the ndp they just dont have a hope in hell.

the conservitive party will completey sweep the west. i would be suprised if 5% of the population on canada is gay (its a guess) i really dont like harper but i believe its time for a change. i would like to see mckay as leader but i think they would have to lose pretty badly for that to change.

that is my rant

p.s i hope king klien doesnt have to share his oil money with other provinces.THEY DESERVED IT.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 5:26 PM on j-body.org
Ya I heard Peter Mckay will become the conservative leader if Stephen Harper loses this election. So chances are if Paul Martin wins a minority again and Peter McKay becomes the opposition leader, there will be another election next year again! Change will come!!!!!

Even though I don't trust the polls on CBC I just want to say that the conservatives have the lead right now both in Ontario and Canada.

Liberals will lose alot of seats in Quebec!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 5:37 PM on j-body.org
CBC = liberals

the hand gun issue also makes me lmfao. they want to "ban " hand guns.good thing there banning hand guns cuz thats gunna save a whole livez yo.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 6:03 PM on j-body.org
i agree with you man,
the liberals are saying they want to increase the bail time, whats the sense in doing that when the sentences are short!!!!!!!
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 3:06 AM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:What a novel concept. Figure out what's actually going on, then try to fix it. Our government is always putting the cart before the hourse and it bugs me.

People are killing each other with guns. Canadian gov response, take the guns. No wait, take the wronmg guns, in case they become the problem.

What they should try, and I think you are leading to, is finding out where the criminals get their guns, and stopping that. Also figure out if the people involved would have just killed each other in another way anyway. People also get stabbed, one today in fact. Maybe they should try dealing with the social problems that lead to murder instead of the current weapon of choice. People who decide to kill will likely use whatever is available in most cases.

PAX

That's my line of reasoning.

More cops + Better Training + Better (not more) Social programs = Less Crime.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:57 AM on j-body.org
GAM; it sounds like you are turn to harper. martin wants us to all hold hands in the street and sing hands across the water. harper wants to get tough on criminals.
i read most of what you have said on this topic and i think that you have been brain washed.
the reason that i say that is you seem to think that martin is different then Chretien. when that scandal was going down who was the man in charge of the money? thats right PAUL MARTIN. the man could not keep track of the money and now we think he can lead our country?
on the point that you are on speaking terms with your MP, that is a selfish way of thinking. why don't you think of the rest of the country when you vote?
that is all i have to say for now.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:23 AM on j-body.org
Boofighter: I can't vote for the rest of the country, and they can't for me either. I may not agree with all party policy, but, who does? My local PC candidate ran for the PQ when he lived in Quebec 6 years ago... and, I don't agree with the recycling of promises 10 years in the past.

And I'll vote for whomever I choose, thanks.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:35 AM on j-body.org
lets not forget that PAUL MARTIN registered his business overseas to avoid paying taxes that help out ordinary Canadians. HOWS THAT FOR LOVING YOUR COUNTRY???!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:04 AM on j-body.org
Sounds like the conservatives are gaining lots of ground. Good to see, its time for change.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:18 AM on j-body.org
Jacob B wrote:lets not forget that PAUL MARTIN registered his business overseas to avoid paying taxes that help out ordinary Canadians. HOWS THAT FOR LOVING YOUR COUNTRY???!!!!!!!!!
That's called good business sense.

Also, considering that it's a maritime business, there's nothing wrong with that (ie. There are several dozen shipping conglomorates that are HQ'ed in Canada, but are reg'd in other countries). Are you going to get apoplectic about people that choose to bank in Switzerland or the Cayman Islands next?

Start talking about personal deals:
What has Stephen Harper done in business? From my understanding, he's a career politician, and I trust them less than I do most businessmen because their financial accumen is warped to put it mildly... On top of that, the Conservative party is cowing to the oil industry. Sorry, I'm not buying it, from recycling Liberal promises (most of which are either fulfilled already, or are not capable of being financed), to saying it's time for a change when things are actually going well... Conservatives aren't worth voting for, IMHO.

Jack Layton's plans sound great, but, are utterly incapable of being paid for without running the country it absurd amounts of debt. On top of that, I'm not about to vote for the party that just dolloped an extra 160 million on the public tab for no reason (Government was working until they flicked on the breaks).

I can say that it's not going to get any better for any of the parties.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:32 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
Jacob B wrote:lets not forget that PAUL MARTIN registered his business overseas to avoid paying taxes that help out ordinary Canadians. HOWS THAT FOR LOVING YOUR COUNTRY???!!!!!!!!!
That's called good business sense.

Also, considering that it's a maritime business, there's nothing wrong with that (ie. There are several dozen shipping conglomorates that are HQ'ed in Canada, but are reg'd in other countries). Are you going to get apoplectic about people that choose to bank in Switzerland or the Cayman Islands next?

well your explanations are valid (as always), but I must
remind you we're discussing the ethics regarding the
Prime Minister of a country NOT Mr Krabs Krusty Krab
franchise.

If you want to run for the top job in the political kingdom,
you must hold yourself to higher standards of ethics.
Just because something is legal doesn't make it right
for all professions.

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] cuz stock sux
Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:08 PM on j-body.org
So, what, if a company or person can get out of paying taxes they don't have to pay, they should just because it's patriotic?

I don't buy that for a minute.

If that's so, why is it that everyone is falling all over themselves to invest in RRSP's in March? Why don't they just bite it and spurn the tax break? The Shipping company was started before Martin ran for office IIRC... I take every legal tax break I can, and I don't find fault with others that do as well.

As long as there isn't any creative (read fraudulent) accounting going on, I say take every tax break you can, that goes for businesses and people. (My stance on corporate tax welfare aside, I think the law has to be ammended in the first place).

Thursday, January 05, 2006 4:48 PM on j-body.org
I'd like to see the Conservatives get a minority govt' going. We all know that after this election, no matter who wins, will still be a minority.

Hell, here's a better idea. Everyone write my name onto your ballot. I'm just an average blue collar worker from an average middle class family. I never went to university but at least I graduated from high school. All of these politicans were born with silver spoons in thier mouths and have no idea what the real world is like.
I believe in taking care of your own first. That means focusing on making Canada a stronger and more independant country. If it pisses off other countries, too bad, so sad. If it benifits them, good for them. I don't care, I'm in it for the sake of my fellow Canadians.

I'm all for same sex marrage but I wouldn't force it on the rest of everyone simply because the majority of our society is against it. I would however try to convince everyone that there is nothing wrong with it.

Ban hand guns? HA! First, that registry system needs to be scrapped and replaced with a sex offender one.

Young offenders would be classified as 12 and under. Kids are a lot smarter nowadays and know they can get away with some crazy stuff and just get a slap on the wrist. Hell, that's the way with adult too. I'd bring in capital punishment as well. There are a few sickos out there that really need it and are just draining our money while in jail. Another thing about our justice system (or lack thereof) that really pisses me off is "life" sentances. I'm sorry, but people live more than 25 years so I would hardly call that life. Not that criminals actually spend that much time behind bars. Usually only 1/3 of that time thanks to lack parole boards.

Our military is the laughing stock of the world. If we want to be our own country then we better well be able to defend ourselves and our friends when they are in trouble. Plus, a well equipped army would be able to help save Canadians in times of natural disasters. We also need vehicles that will be safe to operate and not need to be repaired every month. Our vehicles are literally a money pit. It would be cheaper and safer to buy new ones rather than dumping tons of cash into primitive planes, helicopters and subs.

Our immigration system needs a complete overhaul. If you can't speak one of our two offical languages then you don't get in. Immigrants need to adapt to Canada, not the other way around. Also, if you don't have a job in the first 3 months (i'm being nice here) you get your ass deported. Immigrants who commit criminal acts = immediate deportation upon conviction. No immigrant with a criminal record will be allowed in. We must also learn to acknowlage professions learned in other countries. There are immigrants out there that used to be doctors which we desperately need that are driving taxis. That's just wrong.

Perks and pensions for MPs must be cut back drastically. Canada should pay for 2nd class tickets and hotels. If you want 1st class all the way, then you can pay for the difference. If you want to bring along a friend or significant other, Canada will not foot the bill for them. They are not an employee of Canada and therefore will not be paid for by Canada. MP's salaries will be taxed just like every other person in Canada. None of this 50% exemption rule. Total BS. Senators will be elected and will have to earn their way in. No one will be able to appoint them in for a meal ticket for life simply because the person in power is thier old school buddy. Hell, do away with the senate all together. Parlament is supposed to be the reflection of the country and have the final say.

If there's anything I've missed and you'd like me to adress, let me know.

If I come across as being pissed off an have a major chip on my shoulder, your right. Simply because common sense has gone the way of the Dodo.

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak

Thursday, January 05, 2006 8:49 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:So, what, if a company or person can get out of paying taxes they don't have to pay, they should just because it's patriotic?

I don't buy that for a minute.

well... if you think it's acceptable for our country's leaders
using loopholes to evade taxes than we have a far-more
chronic problem in this nation than anyone cares to admit.

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] cuz stock sux
Friday, January 06, 2006 5:12 AM on j-body.org
Sure I'll bite.

Our military in under-funded and has antiquated equipment. They are NOT the laughing stock of the world, because they get the best training. Our military is respected by most, just not the really big guns. Try to remember that we have been geared for disaster relieve and peace keeping, not open active conflict. We need to re-think that for sure, but a laughing stock we are not.

The Senate is not useless in it's current form. An elected senate defeats the purpose. Untill you understand the concept, and how the senate actually works, you should just leave it alone. Perhaps you think you know how it works, but the stament "Parlament is supposed to be the reflection of the country and have the final say." proves that you have not read and understood our parlementary process.

Your stance on immegration is a bit wacked as well. Yes people should learn one of the official languages, but denying entry to those who don't already speak one of them is extremely rigid, and self-defeating. Remember that we rely on immegration in a big way. It is also rare that I run into any real language barriers, and there are a lot of immegrants in this area. 99.9% speak english anyway (perhaps boken, but they make an effort). We can agree on criminal immegrants. Break the law (criminal, not Hwy traffic), within the first 5 years, you're out. Once a citizen, always a citizen.

I'm also a bit miffed about travel expenses as well, but I don't want people showing up at the G8 meetings with baby food on their tie and horrid jet-lag because we couldn't afford them a good seat on the plane. It's a drop in the bucket. There are much bigger fish to fry than business class versus coach.

MPs are not really a signifigant expense anyway, it's the rest of the burocracy (unelected at that) who cost so much. Trim the fat, the real fat, not the MPs saleries. Last thing I want is leaders who are willing to work for minimum wage.

PAX
Friday, January 06, 2006 11:15 AM on j-body.org
Back In Black wrote:I'd like to see the Conservatives get a minority govt' going. We all know that after this election, no matter who wins, will still be a minority.
We'll see...

Quote:

Hell, here's a better idea. Everyone write my name onto your ballot. I'm just an average blue collar worker from an average middle class family. I never went to university but at least I graduated from high school. All of these politicans were born with silver spoons in thier mouths and have no idea what the real world is like.

Spoil a ballot... nicely done

Quote:

I believe in taking care of your own first. That means focusing on making Canada a stronger and more independant country. If it pisses off other countries, too bad, so sad. If it benifits them, good for them. I don't care, I'm in it for the sake of my fellow Canadians.
Would you like to wave a flag now?

Quote:

I'm all for same sex marrage but I wouldn't force it on the rest of everyone simply because the majority of our society is against it. I would however try to convince everyone that there is nothing wrong with it.
It's covered under the constitution... no law can be made that descriminates against sexual orientation and several other factors.

Quote:

Ban hand guns? HA! First, that registry system needs to be scrapped and replaced with a sex offender one.

There already is a national sex offender registry... it's part of the DNA registry.

Quote:

Young offenders would be classified as 12 and under. Kids are a lot smarter nowadays and know they can get away with some crazy stuff and just get a slap on the wrist. Hell, that's the way with adult too. I'd bring in capital punishment as well. There are a few sickos out there that really need it and are just draining our money while in jail. Another thing about our justice system (or lack thereof) that really pisses me off is "life" sentances. I'm sorry, but people live more than 25 years so I would hardly call that life. Not that criminals actually spend that much time behind bars. Usually only 1/3 of that time thanks to lack parole boards.

I'll list this in order that you brought it up:
-Bad logic,
-True, but that's why we need to fix the reformitory system,
-It's not a deterrent, but for shining examples of that, look in Texas.
-It's not as expensive as executing criminals.
-Spend 25 years in and come out in your 40's and tell me that.
-True
-Canada has a low recividism rate... The programs work.

Quote:

Our military is the laughing stock of the world. If we want to be our own country then we better well be able to defend ourselves and our friends when they are in trouble. Plus, a well equipped army would be able to help save Canadians in times of natural disasters. We also need vehicles that will be safe to operate and not need to be repaired every month. Our vehicles are literally a money pit. It would be cheaper and safer to buy new ones rather than dumping tons of cash into primitive planes, helicopters and subs.
Quote:

Not hardly.

Quote:

Our immigration system needs a complete overhaul. If you can't speak one of our two offical languages then you don't get in. Immigrants need to adapt to Canada, not the other way around. Also, if you don't have a job in the first 3 months (i'm being nice here) you get your ass deported. Immigrants who commit criminal acts = immediate deportation upon conviction. No immigrant with a criminal record will be allowed in. We must also learn to acknowlage professions learned in other countries. There are immigrants out there that used to be doctors which we desperately need that are driving taxis. That's just wrong.
Language: bad logic. Immigrants commit criminal acts: if they're refugees they're staying here... sorry. Immigrants w/Criminal records: we go with what info we have. Doctors from other countries don't always conform to our standards, and the problem is being remedied anyhow, there has been plans to help foreign doctors conform to Canadian standards for a while, but there hasn't been much in the way of news about it.

Quote:

Perks and pensions for MPs must be cut back drastically. Canada should pay for 2nd class tickets and hotels.
I think that if you want to foster the idea that Canada is a 1st class society, you ought foster that image... why not have them show up to meetings in jeans and t-shirts? I agree, mountainous spending (which Conservatives were pretty healthy in as well, let's not forget) needs to be curtailled, but, sometimes you have to look the part.

Quote:

Senators will be elected and will have to earn their way in. No one will be able to appoint them in for a meal ticket for life simply because the person in power is thier old school buddy. Hell, do away with the senate all together. Parlament is supposed to be the reflection of the country and have the final say.
Why? Do you know the purpose of the Senate at all? Sober Second thought, anyone? Parliament is supposed to be a reflection of the people and the interests of Canada as a whole.

Quote:

If there's anything I've missed and you'd like me to adress, let me know.

If I come across as being pissed off an have a major chip on my shoulder, your right. Simply because common sense has gone the way of the Dodo.

Well then, how do you explain the common sense of running record defecits (ie, not even meeting the INTEREST payments?).

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:46 PM on j-body.org
Anyone here about the attack ad againt harper, thats right harper not the consevitive party, harper. i am smelling last year time to scare the @!#$ out of the people in the east AGAIN. hell they had to pull an ad about having military in the cities with guns.....sorry they kept playing it in queerbec. pardon my french lol.

i forget what year but the consevitives tried this shat against chetian and they got burned badly. Some thing to the effect of "could you imagine this face as PM" i so hope that the that the conservitive can pull off a minority. but im seeing lib minority.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search