HOMOSEXUALS - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HOMOSEXUALS
Monday, December 05, 2005 1:21 PM on j-body.org
i never have undesrstood a lot of things about homosexuals but one thing more than another. if your a homosexual then y would you want a person of the same sex that acted like the other sex. i cant undestand why these woman act all masculine and the men act all femine. thats just just crazy. why not pick a person who acts like a woman if you like woman or if you like men then why not pick a person that acts like a man. seems to me youd just stick with the opposite sex if you like the same sex that acts like the oppisite sex. just a thought.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Re: HOMOSEXUALS
Monday, December 05, 2005 1:41 PM on j-body.org
I *think* it has to do with establishing dominance.

A fem guy is the bottom, while the butch lesbian is the top... if I may be so crude.

---

Monday, December 05, 2005 1:55 PM on j-body.org
^^^ knows his terminology

I figure the whole homosexual/bi-sexual thing is their deal. I don't understand it so much, but if they're doing whatever to each other and both consent, I don't see why it's such a oddity.. it happens in nature in with pretty much every animal that has 2 or more sexes. I mean, welcome to the Species, we're pretty strange when you get right down to it.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, December 05, 2005 2:21 PM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN. i didnt want to use that terminology but yeah i wonderd if that was it or not. but in another case a woman or man can be dominant of the opposite sex as well.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Monday, December 05, 2005 3:44 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

it happens in nature in with pretty much every animal that has 2 or more sexes. I mean, welcome to the Species, we're pretty strange when you get right down to it.

huh? not to turn this into a gay debate but I don't know of any "gay" animals... although people often call their dogs "gay"... I don't know how serious it really is... lol

There can be confusion and mass spawnings/matings in nature, but how does selection in nature favor gayness in animals? It can't

Monday, December 05, 2005 3:51 PM on j-body.org
it actually has been documented in nature. while the animals will still fornicate with the opposite sex, they also have sex with the same sex. i've heard of monkeys doing this... so i guess they're bi?

in regards to the selection process, you're right there is no advantage, but dolphins and chimps are known to have sex solely for pleasure.

Lui
Monday, December 05, 2005 3:57 PM on j-body.org
SPITfire wrote:
Quote:

it happens in nature in with pretty much every animal that has 2 or more sexes. I mean, welcome to the Species, we're pretty strange when you get right down to it.

huh? not to turn this into a gay debate but I don't know of any "gay" animals... although people often call their dogs "gay"... I don't know how serious it really is... lol

There can be confusion and mass spawnings/matings in nature, but how does selection in nature favor gayness in animals? It can't

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual#Homosexuality_in_other_animals

Google for more.

---

Monday, December 05, 2005 4:05 PM on j-body.org
gotta love wikipedia

Lui
Monday, December 05, 2005 4:09 PM on j-body.org
In animals its more about asserting their dominance though

Monday, December 05, 2005 4:11 PM on j-body.org
If they want to be Homosexual so be it... But please shut the hell up about it. Do I walk around and need to have a parade because I like being straight and I like sleeping with women?? No, not really.

That is the biggest thing that bugs me about the Gay people, its either that they're hiding it, or they are proclaiming it from the mountain tops. Honestly, if they like taking it in the pooper, so be it, that is their choice. Isn't walking around acting extra gay and talking with a lisp when you don't even have one just a feeble cry for attention???

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Monday, December 05, 2005 4:15 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Isn't walking around acting extra gay and talking with a lisp when you don't even have one just a feeble cry for attention???

X2

1997 Sunfire
WAI
pacesetter header
Underdrive pulley = STILL SLOW.
50 shot of NX

Monday, December 05, 2005 4:26 PM on j-body.org
Graden: you're part of the Majority... White, Anglo-saxon, Protestant, Straight. Every day is your special day. Gays get a parade once a year or whatever.. let them have their fun.

Also, isn't hitting on women that are completely out of your league (let alone your galaxy) a feeble cry for help?

Mike: Actually, there are Homosexual monkeys. Their brain chemistry and structure is slightly different from most other hetero monkeys. Spider Monkeys in particular IIRC about 30% in captivity never mate with the opposite sex (outside of captivity, who knows?).

Monday, December 05, 2005 4:33 PM on j-body.org
Well, if the monkeys do it, it must be OK

I dislike that arguement. Chimps also have canabalistic activities, does that make it "natural" or acceptable?

I'm not aguing against homosexuals but against an attempt to support their cause with animal evidence.

PAX
Monday, December 05, 2005 4:35 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Also, isn't hitting on women that are completely out of your league (let alone your galaxy) a feeble cry for help?

In certain instances I guess it could be considered as a feeble cry for help. Of course this would only happen if I could actually find this woman you speak of who would potentially be so far out of my league.

touche'

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Monday, December 05, 2005 4:42 PM on j-body.org
Graden wrote:
Quote:

In certain instances I guess it could be considered as a feeble cry for help. Of course this would only happen if I could actually find this woman you speak of who would potentially be so far out of my league.

touche'

Dude, don't make me start with the short list. I don't wanna embarass you.

Monday, December 05, 2005 5:13 PM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:
I dislike that arguement. Chimps also have canabalistic activities, does that make it "natural" or acceptable?

Not the same argument or line of reasoning.

---

Monday, December 05, 2005 5:15 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Dude, don't make me start with the short list. I don't wanna embarass you.

Gam, you should know that it would take alot more than anyone's words over an internet forum to bring me remotely close to any kind of embarassment.

Monday, December 05, 2005 5:41 PM on j-body.org
Graden, Dude... I have video. You got turned down by a 3 toothed stripper in Montreal.

I think that qualifies every other breathing woman with a functional IQ over 80 to be out of your league.

Monday, December 05, 2005 5:45 PM on j-body.org
My biggest problem with gays and lesbians is that they can't get married. And it's not that I'm for or against gay rights, my reasons are selfish.

I want to be in the courtroom during the first gay divorce. There! I said it!

In Ohio, this is a typical divorce... She gets the house, the good car and the kids. He gets to write a check and see the kids every other weekend.

Who would the judge give what in a gay divorce? Who would have to write the check? Who would get to see the adopted kids when? Can't you imagine the judge getting a migraine?

Just for the record, I've been married for 16 years and have 3 kids.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Monday, December 05, 2005 5:54 PM on j-body.org
In the case that there's a gay divorce it's usually decided the same way as hetero divorces.

The problem arises when a moron judge decides that the mother is the best party to have custody of the children (out of hand.. I'm not discounting the fact that there are moron Dads out there). The same thing with gays applies, but usually most justices of the peace will ask a couple to draw up a pre-nuptual agreement that decides on what is to be done with the children if there is any.

There have been Gay divorces John, I hate to break it to you, the first one was a long time ago (about 5-6 years ago).

Monday, December 05, 2005 5:59 PM on j-body.org
Really? Gay divorces? I thought the government was still arguing over gay marriages.

I really need to spend more time on cnn.com!

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto

Monday, December 05, 2005 6:42 PM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:
Hahahaha wrote:

Not the same argument or line of reasoning.

I think ti kinda the same thing. People use things that some people say chimps do to prove that it's natural, the way God intended it to be. Animals do all kind of weird things, does that mean that it's OK for humans to do it, too? I'm not saying that it's weird to be gay, I'm also saying it's not, I'm saying that just because an animal does some act doesn't make it instantly alright for us. I happen to think that it's much better kept to yourself who you choose to sleep with, it's not our business.

Monday, December 05, 2005 6:48 PM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:Really? Gay divorces? I thought the government was still arguing over gay marriages.

I really need to spend more time on cnn.com!
It's covered under Civil/common law unions... in states that confer married status to individuals who have lived together for an amount of time (I think it's 1 year), they basically treat it as a marriage that did not have a pre-nuptual agreement.

Monday, December 05, 2005 7:11 PM on j-body.org
^^ It's not the same.

Fact is, humans do eat each other, and there are still one known human tribe alive today that eats their dead as a sign of respect. Humans are also known to each their dead when starving, especially among sailors. And the pygmies in Africa are eaten to this day when Congolese troops get hungry. And of these three examples, I find only one offensive...although all are gross.

The argument here isn't that monkey's do it, so we can. It's that their is clearly a biological element for some people.

What was said was
"Chimps also have canabalistic activities, does that make it "natural" or acceptable?"

What about
"Chimps also use their eyes to see, does that make it "natural" or acceptable?"

Or
"Chimps also shiz digested food, does that make it "natural" or acceptable?"

Clearly, the answers vary. Clearly societal differences weigh in differently... just like homosexually and cannabilism. That's why it's not the same.

---

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 4:57 AM on j-body.org
OK fair enough.

My point is that we are spiritual beings, not mearly animals and we should not take our examples from the animal kingdom.

We have many animal instincts that we do not follow. When we are angry with someone we don't immediately turn to violence or killing, like an animal would, for example.

Animals are just simply not a good example for humans to follow. I know we often do, but that does not make it right.

Sex is what you are, not what you do.

PAX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search