HOMOSEXUALS - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: HOMOSEXUALS
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 5:27 AM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:OK fair enough.

My point is that we are spiritual beings, not mearly animals and we should not take our examples from the animal kingdom.

We have many animal instincts that we do not follow. When we are angry with someone we don't immediately turn to violence or killing, like an animal would, for example.

Animals are just simply not a good example for humans to follow. I know we often do, but that does not make it right.

Sex is what you are, not what you do.

PAX

you need to look a little more into the human race if you believe that.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:50 AM on j-body.org
While all of those "gay animals" seem valid, who knows if these animals have something wrong with them either mentally or gentically to cause this. Again, I'm not accusing gays of having something wrong with them, I'm focusing on other animals. In each case, only a tiny minority of these species aactually do this behavior. Maybe its to keep other members of the sex in line or its aggression (like prison lol). In the case of chimps however, they share like 96% of our DNA so who knows if these guys are actually gay or lez. If he starts to re-decorate his cage or walks with limp wrists and "oo, ah, ahhs" with a lisp, then I'll worry...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:21 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Graden, Dude... I have video. You got turned down by a 3 toothed stripper in Montreal.

LOL ... Oh yeah there was that one time. No wait, it must have been the other Graden you know. I haven't stepped foot in Montreal.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:17 PM on j-body.org
How long do you think it'll be before incest is legal?

Our cats on the farm have been nothing but the product of incest for the past 5 years. So hey, if animals can, why not allow people to get hooked up with their kids, or siblings, or grandparents? wouldn't that be cool? friggin deformed babies and stuff like that? I mean, it seems like there a whole lot more incest in nature than there is homosexuality. Now even though incest obviously screws with the genetics, incest actually can produce offspring. Being gay produces absolutely nothing, except for STD's. To me, it seems like incest (which completely grosses me out) is a more natural course of nature than homosexuality.

It grosses me out that people can somehow rationalize homosexuality because animals do it or something like that.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:01 PM on j-body.org
jimmi wrote:How long do you think it'll be before incest is legal?

Our cats on the farm have been nothing but the product of incest for the past 5 years. So hey, if animals can, why not allow people to get hooked up with their kids, or siblings, or grandparents? wouldn't that be cool? friggin deformed babies and stuff like that? I mean, it seems like there a whole lot more incest in nature than there is homosexuality. Now even though incest obviously screws with the genetics, incest actually can produce offspring. Being gay produces absolutely nothing, except for STD's. To me, it seems like incest (which completely grosses me out) is a more natural course of nature than homosexuality.

It grosses me out that people can somehow rationalize homosexuality because animals do it or something like that.

---

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:03 PM on j-body.org

---

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:17 PM on j-body.org
go jimmi. thats a good statement. even though this went wayward from my original topic there has been some good discussion and points to this. keep them coming.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:34 PM on j-body.org

Incest is a different problem altogether... If you outlaw gay people, and start merrily killing them (a-la Middle ages), you might as well kill blacks while you're at it. It's the way their brain is made up, and they cannot help it. Incest is different because there is usually an underlying pathology (ie mental hygene) at play.

jimmi wrote:Our cats on the farm have been nothing but the product of incest for the past 5 years. So hey, if animals can, why not allow people to get hooked up with their kids, or siblings, or grandparents? wouldn't that be cool? friggin deformed babies and stuff like that? I mean, it seems like there a whole lot more incest in nature than there is homosexuality. Now even though incest obviously screws with the genetics, incest actually can produce offspring. Being gay produces absolutely nothing, except for STD's. To me, it seems like incest (which completely grosses me out) is a more natural course of nature than homosexuality.
Now this is just foolish. Homosexuality occurs naturally, and as I said before, has to do with the chemical imbalances in the brain.

Also, if you had bothered to check before making an ultimately bigotted remark about STD's, you'd know that heterosexuals get STD's at about the same rate as homosexuals do... Most STD's have been around since time immemoriam, and are thought to be lay-overs or mutations of other diseases that made the species leap. That remark is utterly ignorant... you might as well blame all blacks for rapes that are committed or all jews for financial crimes, you really know that little about the subject.

Now here's the question I have to ask, would you rather have to deal with no offspring at all, or bastard children with untold disabilities? I'd rather spare the pain and suffering of the child, thanks.

jimmi wrote:It grosses me out that people can somehow rationalize homosexuality because animals do it or something like that.

It confounds me to no end that people are so flighty that they open up the beastiality and incest arguments... I don't like to keep dragging it out, but the race-mixing argument is as fundamentally stupid and not that far off in the past.

Educate yourself before you post such blatherings again, jimmi.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:10 PM on j-body.org
Graden wrote:
Quote:

Graden, Dude... I have video. You got turned down by a 3 toothed stripper in Montreal.

LOL ... Oh yeah there was that one time. No wait, it must have been the other Graden you know. I haven't stepped foot in Montreal.
Dude... you've driven to Florida after a good drunk... Montreal is an evening jaunt.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:20 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Dude... you've driven to Florida after a good drunk... Montreal is an evening jaunt.

Nothing compared to the bender when I ended up in Brazil.

and just for the record... she had 4 teeth.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:55 PM on j-body.org
No dude... the OTHER time you were in Montreal.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:42 PM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:OK fair enough.

My point is that we are spiritual beings, not mearly animals and we should not take our examples from the animal kingdom.

We have many animal instincts that we do not follow. When we are angry with someone we don't immediately turn to violence or killing, like an animal would, for example.

Animals are just simply not a good example for humans to follow. I know we often do, but that does not make it right.

Sex is what you are, not what you do.

PAX

WE are not spiritual beings.... YOU are a spiritual being.

Anyway, what is the deal with this argument? Everything has already been asked. Every opinion has already been stated. Put it this way: gays are found to be disgusting because the "good book" says so. It also says it's ok to sell your daughter to slavery and to stone to death disobedient children. When we evolve as a culture, certain guidelines are broken or disregarded. THAT is one thing that repeatedly happens in the course of history. Just because gay mairage gets legalized doesn't mean someone is going to try and elope with their pet, sibling or car unless it is one of you closed-minded bible humpers trying to prove a point.

Cardomain|Myspace

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:09 PM on j-body.org
M I N I O N - Sinbird wrote:
Anyway, what is the deal with this argument? Everything has already been asked. Every opinion has already been stated. Put it this way: gays are found to be disgusting because the "good book" says so.

Gays are considered "disgusting" by people who are physically repulsed by the idea of homosexuality. Bible only defines homosexuality as sin.

It also says it's ok to sell your daughter to slavery and to stone to death disobedient children.

It's good when a bible-basher supremely discredits his understanding of the text for you in his own post. Saves me the trouble.

When we evolve as a culture, certain guidelines are broken or disregarded. THAT is one thing that repeatedly happens in the course of history. Just because gay mairage gets legalized doesn't mean someone is going to try and elope with their pet, sibling or car unless it is one of you closed-minded bible humpers trying to prove a point.

I've met and known of many a non "bible humper" who thought sexing up pets was next. This is not a Christian-specific type of statement.

---

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:54 PM on j-body.org
Gam....wow, you are so smart. Your insight just blows me away. However, you don't seem to know what sarcasm is. And I don't know what got you from gays to blacks and jews from what i posted, but whatever, I do see the point your trying to make.

Oh... here's something. One of the prof's at University of Guelph studied mennonites in southwestern ontario, and found their blood lines crossed over up to 7 times. (not in all cases, but too often at the least) Seeing as there isn't many mennonites moving around, they aren't giving themselves much options. Your kinda limited when it comes finding a wife on horse and buggy, and moving ain't an option cause your gonna inherit your 1/16th of the family farm. But Gam, i do recall you saying that incest is an entirely different problem. Spare the pain and suffering Gam, why don't you kill the mennonites? wipe 'em all out! "(a-la Middle ages)"

And wow, i never knew that heterosexuals could get std's. Thanks for the enlightenment. You know, I skipped all the way from grade 6 and locked myself up so i'd never hear such things. Sarcasm Gam? heard of it? Or would this world be a better place with no such thing? You must know this answer, dude. Was what i said about STD's and gay's a complete myth? or are you pissed cause no one ever told me heteros could get std's? Dang, I was always wondering what good condoms were for if a girl could simply pop a pill.

Here, let me repharse my opinion for you: Animals are just as prone to inbreeding as having a gay encounter, and I don't think you can take absolutely everything from nature and say that it's normal just cause animals do it.

Man, there's no sense in posting something when gam does. If someone has another opinion, they're wrong, and they must be humiliated? If you could respect other people's opinions, you could be a pretty cool guy.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:58 PM on j-body.org
my chemical imbalances tells me i'm grossed out by gays and incest and the weird things that happen in nature.
Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:03 AM on j-body.org
jimmi wrote:Gam....wow, you are so smart. Your insight just blows me away. However, you don't seem to know what sarcasm is.

The inflection doesn't quite carry over. Unless you let on that what you're saying is sarcastic, I'm going to assume what you typed was how you really think. Sosumi.

Quote:

And I don't know what got you from gays to blacks and jews from what i posted, but whatever, I do see the point your trying to make.

Gays, Jews (at least ashkenazi and sephardic bloodlines), and Blacks can't help their genetic traits.... That's the point I'm trying to make. Glad you caught on, though.

Quote:

Oh... here's something. One of the prof's at University of Guelph studied mennonites in southwestern ontario, and found their blood lines crossed over up to 7 times. (not in all cases, but too often at the least) Seeing as there isn't many mennonites moving around, they aren't giving themselves much options. Your kinda limited when it comes finding a wife on horse and buggy, and moving ain't an option cause your gonna inherit your 1/16th of the family farm. But Gam, i do recall you saying that incest is an entirely different problem. Spare the pain and suffering Gam, why don't you kill the mennonites? wipe 'em all out! "(a-la Middle ages)"
Their genetic pool is shallow but sustainable. As long as the inter-marrying isn't between 2nd and 3rd cousins, the population won't suffer ill effects. If their religious doctrine allowed marrying out of their sect, the risk of inheirited genetic disorder would be next to nil. That's a system of choice though... Mennonites can leave their sect, or their doctrine can change. The difference between homosexuality and inbreeding: Inbreeding is done by choice... Homosexuality is determined by brain chemistry in utero.

Quote:

And wow, i never knew that heterosexuals could get std's. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Now THAT'S sarcasm.

Quote:

You know, I skipped all the way from grade 6 and locked myself up so i'd never hear such things. Sarcasm Gam? heard of it? Or would this world be a better place with no such thing?

Sarcasm is great tool, when you use it properly, you still have a ways to go before you master it.

Quote:

You must know this answer, dude. Was what i said about STD's and gay's a complete myth? or are you pissed cause no one ever told me heteros could get std's? Dang, I was always wondering what good condoms were for if a girl could simply pop a pill.

Okay, now you're carrying the sarcasm too far. Use it like Saffron in a paiea... sparingly... especially when you're not profficient at using it.

okay... now you said this:
jimmi wrote:Now even though incest obviously screws with the genetics, incest actually can produce offspring. Being gay produces absolutely nothing, except for STD's.

and, I said:
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Also, if you had bothered to check before making an ultimately bigotted remark about STD's, you'd know that heterosexuals get STD's at about the same rate as homosexuals do... Most STD's have been around since time immemoriam, and are thought to be lay-overs or mutations of other diseases that made the species leap.

Being gay doesn't mean you're creating STD's like a little bio factory. If you read what I had said (fancy that), you'd see that: a-You're saying something that you can't back up, and b-I actually pointed out what's been established as fact.

Quote:

Here, let me repharse my opinion for you: Animals are just as prone to inbreeding as having a gay encounter, and I don't think you can take absolutely everything from nature and say that it's normal just cause animals do it.

The difference: Animals don't know any better. We can only deny our biology for so long (meaning gay men).
Quote:

Man, there's no sense in posting something when gam does. If someone has another opinion, they're wrong, and they must be humiliated? If you could respect other people's opinions, you could be a pretty cool guy.

IF I wanted to humiliate you, you'd know it. I don't have a problem with other opinions, just uninformed differing opinions.

If you could back up your ideas with logical sense (and tone down the sarcasm or at least let on... it helps) or at least established and proven research.. I'd give you credibility.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:44 AM on j-body.org
I was repulsed by the idea of same-sex physical relations long before gaining my "Christ Consciousness".

We are all spiritual beings or non of us are. There's no half way about it. I believe we are. You can believe what you want. Just consider at least, Pascal's wager. Likely the weakest argument, but also one that people respond to.

The Bible does not define homosexuality as a sin, but homosexual acts.

It is not OK to stone your children, or sell them into slavery. You completely misunderstand the text. Likely because you have never read it. Don't critique a book you are not familiar with, it's like complaining about food you've never tasted.

We deny our biology eveytime we take an aspirin.

GAM, I gotta ask, if you believe that homosexuality is due to a "chemical imbalance" (your words) than can it be treated with a drug therapy? Many cognative disorders are. ADD is chemical, so is OCD, and both are treated with a variety of seratonin unptake blocker and dopamine treatments. Are suggesting this?

PAX
Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:47 AM on j-body.org
No, because its a congenital imbalance... there's no way to do that without harming the mother as well.

Also, we only know because of experimentation on monkeys (interesting link with the PETA thread) that homosexuality happens at some point in the development of the fetus. Otherwise, the child is fine, genetically. What I'm saying is that it's not an active decision, and it's not dangerous to the person or others... you might as well try to find a perkiness pill.

And, we don't deny our biology when we take an aspirin, we slightly modify it temporarily, like cutting hair or nails.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:57 AM on j-body.org
Actually, hahaha, prove to us that animals AREN'T spiritual beings...especially when there's no effective way to communicate with most of them.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:18 AM on j-body.org
jimmi wrote:G Sarcasm Gam? heard of it?

I have to agree with GAM. You suck at sarcasm.

---

Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:21 AM on j-body.org
What about the homosexuals who claim they chose to be gay? We're always talking about biology, but what about those that clearly choose to be or not to be gay?

Those people exist. Sheryl Swoops (the WNBA MVP who came out last month) stated on TV that she felt her being gay was her choice, for an example.

---

Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:50 AM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:What about the homosexuals who claim they chose to be gay? We're always talking about biology, but what about those that clearly choose to be or not to be gay?

Those people exist. Sheryl Swoops (the WNBA MVP who came out last month) stated on TV that she felt her being gay was her choice, for an example.

I think the choice to be gay or not is more about choosing to accept who you are and live with it, or continue to live up to the artifice of populace society.

I don't know for certain, I'm not gay.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:54 AM on j-body.org
You're not?

jk

---

Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:56 AM on j-body.org
pffft.

Thtop it augthtin.. you thilly goothe!!!

Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:57 AM on j-body.org
damnit f**ker just spit coffee all over my keyboard hahaha

---

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search