GEORGE BUSH - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GEORGE BUSH
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 2:32 PM on j-body.org
Ya, it's called impeachment and it's way more difficult. The president is not part of the legislative branch in the US, so knocking his party out of the house will not cause him to loose office like it does here in Canada.

PAX

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 3:27 PM on j-body.org
The thread name had me wondering what you guys could possibly be talking about....I know now... Vote Kanye in 08!!!!

Seacrest OUT!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:20 PM on j-body.org
Nah 08 I vote for George Carlin for Pres, and Lewis Black for VP!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 4:32 AM on j-body.org
A whole lot of intelligence lurking in this thread...god almighty...
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:13 AM on j-body.org
^^^ Just raised it a whole bunch right there.

Sorry, you asked for it mrgto...

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:24 AM on j-body.org
Any way to knock a president out of the office....either impeachment, they resign, or JFK their ass...

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:58 PM on j-body.org
[quote=¤§Fallen Angel§¤]Nah 08 I vote for George Carlin for Pres, and Lewis Black for VP!!!!!!
lol did anybody see lewis black's stand up on comedy central for 'last laugh in 05'? i could not stop laughing. that guy would make a great vp.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:40 PM on j-body.org
glad to hear all these opinions

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2090440

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:59 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]JFK their ass...

Thats kinda of funny and kinda isn't, I don't know. To Bush, I would laugh.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:47 PM on j-body.org
very well written
Quote:

JFK their ass

Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:37 AM on j-body.org
It's always a viable option. The US has used it for decades to remove unsympathetic heads of state in strategic areas.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:33 AM on j-body.org
Well, "abe lincoln their ass" doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well...

but then again, you'll notice that i don't get all choked up when a head of state dies..

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:05 PM on j-body.org
Bush getting kicked out of office would suck...

Why?

Cuz then Cheney would be sworn in.

At least Dubya is funny, Cheney is just scary.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/559749/1
mattbeck16: god im a loser lol
Thursday, December 15, 2005 2:06 PM on j-body.org
I'm not a Bush fan because I don't like the idea that he started a war. I had a peaceful solution to the middle east, but it's too late now. My idea was to take our largest nuke and send it into space, but visible to the middle east when it exploded. Then have the president get on TV and say "oops, we missed, but the next one won't" and never say who we were aiming at. This way all the leaders of the countries in the middle east would wonder if it was aiming at them, and leave us alone.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:23 PM on j-body.org
And rain down radiation that would make Chernobyl look like a bad fireworks display popped prematurely... Brilliant.

FYI: You can't do that. There's no set (or variable) elevation you detonate them at. There's also no way to recall them once the data link cables are disconnected, the engines are firing and the explosive bolts pop. It's the same for every nuke on earth.

BTW, sending a ICBM up isn't peaceful at all... It's actually VERY provocative to other countries that have them (like, Russia, China, Britain, France, and at least a half-dozen other countries that have long-range capacity).

Thursday, December 15, 2005 6:01 PM on j-body.org
YIKES GET ME IN AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER LIKE IN T3 HAHAHA

Thursday, December 15, 2005 6:22 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:And rain down radiation that would make Chernobyl look like a bad fireworks display popped prematurely... Brilliant.

You must have skipped the part about detonation in space, not our atmosphere.

GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:FYI: You can't do that. There's no set (or variable) elevation you detonate them at. There's also no way to recall them once the data link cables are disconnected, the engines are firing and the explosive bolts pop. It's the same for every nuke on earth.

The atom bombs dropped on Japan were detonated about 1000 feet above ground to maximize the destruction. Current nukes are set to detonate at an even higher altitude due to their increased strength. They can be set to go off at any elevation, and thanls to Reagan's "Star Wars" defense program, they can be detonated in space. (yes, I watch the History channel.)

GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:BTW, sending a ICBM up isn't peaceful at all... It's actually VERY provocative to other countries that have them (like, Russia, China, Britain, France, and at least a half-dozen other countries that have long-range capacity).

The one good thing about nuclear weapons is they assure both sides would be completely wiped out, which keeps everyone from using them. If we never declared who we were intending on nuking, this would just be a big boom in space.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Thursday, December 15, 2005 7:07 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

I'm not a Bush fan because I don't like the idea that he started a war.

You do know that the Senate and House voted to go to war in Iraq right? Not just Bush's idea. Yes it was to topple Saddam if he didnt give up his WMD's, and we havent found any, but that is the intelligence agencys of both the USA, Britain and various other Allies faults.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 7:43 PM on j-body.org
SunfireN2o wrote:
Quote:

I'm not a Bush fan because I don't like the idea that he started a war.

You do know that the Senate and House voted to go to war in Iraq right? Not just Bush's idea. Yes it was to topple Saddam if he didnt give up his WMD's, and we havent found any, but that is the intelligence agencys of both the USA, Britain and various other Allies faults.

actually the prez just recently made a speech and took full responsibility for this, so according to bush it is his fault. i think its good that he is manning up to his mistakes, but still, he did get bad info

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Thursday, December 15, 2005 7:51 PM on j-body.org
You know of a link to it? Id like to read it. Personnally, I do believe Saddam had WMD's just moved them/sold them or W/e to a neighboring country still sittin around somewhere.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 7:53 PM on j-body.org
no no link, i read it on yahoo news yesterday, should be somewhere there.

and i also think he had WMD's but either dismantled them or shipped them out, either way, the world will be a better place once the smoke clears

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)

Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:27 PM on j-body.org
Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:32 PM on j-body.org
The USA has weapons of mass destruction, does that make it OK for Canada to capture Bush and restructure the US government?

Saddam allegedly had the potential to cause destruction. Bush actually did it.

Which is the real threat to peace?

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:49 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Bush actually did it.

Along with the majority of the senate that voted for it, but of course that doesn't matter.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:03 PM on j-body.org
In 1991 Saddam killed 500,000 people who rose against his rule. And in 30 years has caused the death of almost 2 million men, women, children and daughters.

When was it ever peaceful over there?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search