Tookie Execution, 12:01am PST Tuesday - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tookie Execution, 12:01am PST Tuesday
Monday, December 12, 2005 7:02 PM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:The evidence had better be pretty compelling. Like he/she vomits up part of a victom on the judge.. Something like that.

PAX

Agreed, something like finding the murderers blood at the crime scene and findin the victims blood in the murderers car.

UGH! I just had an OJ Simpson flashback!!!!

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:03 PM on j-body.org
ok fine, you get one appeal, if your found guilty, you have exactly 45 days to get out of it by an appeal, on the 45th day, after the guilty verdict you will die, if the verdict isn't overturned

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Monday, December 12, 2005 7:10 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:ok fine, you get one appeal, if your found guilty, you have exactly 45 days to get out of it by an appeal, on the 45th day, after the guilty verdict you will die, if the verdict isn't overturned

I'd be happy with any measure of time that wasn't measured in decades.

Does anyone think Arnold has anything to worry about from current crips for not keeping Tookie alive?

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Monday, December 12, 2005 7:12 PM on j-body.org
mabey im a litle too harsh, but i just think that allowing a death row inmate to live for more than a year is just stupid, its a waste of money, and why call it death row if noone dies?

either get rid of the death penalty, or make it more efficient, this half ass system we have now isn't working

Hail Satan

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:14 PM on j-body.org
Honestly, i dont know where i stand. His murders are just enough to put him to death. However after watching his documentary, "Redemption" and seeing his story and his struggle to reform, i feel he has done his time and should be released. Granted nothing he can say or do will bring those 4 people back. The guy is a person we all can take a few tips from. Granted i dont think anyone should be put to death, i feel if they did the crime they should be isolated to jail with out the ammentaties they have now. There is a reason they are in there they shouldnt have tv, internet access, the stuff they have now that some people who are working 2 jobs just to pay rent cant afford.

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:19 PM on j-body.org
well, i think that he still should die because thats what his sentence was. just because he sat in jail for a while and realized that what he did was wrong does not mean he should be released, he still should be punished, and in this case, it was deemed that he is too dangerous to be kept alive

Hail Satan

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:20 PM on j-body.org
jason rubito(beatz) wrote: i feel if they did the crime they should be isolated to jail with out the ammentaties they have now. There is a reason they are in there they shouldnt have tv, internet access, the stuff they have now that some people who are working 2 jobs just to pay rent cant afford.

Jason brings up a really good point.... Prison isn't harsh enough, otherwise no one would ever commit a second offense. And part of the reason some people have to work 2 jobs (like me) is because of the tax money we have to pay for them to have cable tv.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Monday, December 12, 2005 7:27 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:well, i think that he still should die because thats what his sentence was. just because he sat in jail for a while and realized that what he did was wrong does not mean he should be released, he still should be punished, and in this case, it was deemed that he is too dangerous to be kept alive
sitting and reliezing that his actions have affected hundreds of thousands and possibly millions isnt enough? I believe he is well aware of all the traumatic experiences he has caused ! he is well aware of the affect the crips hold on this nation and regrets it on a daily accourance. honestly its pretty well known if a maine kid knows about who they are and what they are about. and its not just my music taste so please no one bring that into this discussion.

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:28 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

I think his anti-gang work is worth enough to keep him around.

Wow you must be joking. If not, then let him out, and when he kills a friend of yours just say "OH dont worry bout it, its just Tookie. He writes Children books. He'll be sorry for this in another 20 years"

If you have no repsect for someone elses life why should we have respect for yours. The man helped to create a gang that messes up society but thats OK because he is reformed. the man is a coward and cant face Death but he was able to bring it upon others and then laugh about it. Screw him, Death to that SOB

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:34 PM on j-body.org
ShiftyCav wrote:
Quote:

I think his anti-gang work is worth enough to keep him around.

Wow you must be joking. If not, then let him out, and when he kills a friend of yours just say "OH dont worry bout it, its just Tookie. He writes Children books. He'll be sorry for this in another 20 years"

If you have no repsect for someone elses life why should we have respect for yours. The man helped to create a gang that messes up society but thats OK because he is reformed. the man is a coward and cant face Death but he was able to bring it upon others and then laugh about it. Screw him, Death to that SOB
can i ask who you were quoting ? it doesnt say.

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:35 PM on j-body.org
jason rubito(beatz) wrote:However after watching his documentary, "Redemption" and seeing his story and his struggle to reform, i feel he has done his time and should be released.

Would you tell that to the families of the innocent people that he killed?

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:40 PM on j-body.org
Slug wrote:
jason rubito(beatz) wrote:However after watching his documentary, "Redemption" and seeing his story and his struggle to reform, i feel he has done his time and should be released.

Would you tell that to the families of the innocent people that he killed?
no i would not, and thats the exact reason for the rest of my post as i stated nothing he can say or do !!! will bring those individuals back.... please finish my quote next time

and like i had said i also am not an advocate for the death penalty. so its a hard decision all around for me.

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:42 PM on j-body.org
I was quoting Dan Morrison, i dont know why it doenst say whose quote it is. it never used to do that

Monday, December 12, 2005 8:10 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Screw him, Death to that SOB

Monday, December 12, 2005 9:19 PM on j-body.org
Errr

is this gonna be broadcast on tv ? his death? i wanna know if i should stick around n watch CNN at 3am my time or not...

Monday, December 12, 2005 9:21 PM on j-body.org
Andrew Sweeney wrote:Errr

is this gonna be broadcast on tv ? his death? i wanna know if i should stick around n watch CNN at 3am my time or not...

it won't be but it should be.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 1:10 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

No, I was stating my opinion, just because it's different from yours doesnt mean it's a joke.

I believe in reform, not punishment. If we want to rid our society of violence, we should start by doing away with that big violent chain reaction that we refer to as punishment.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 3:44 AM on j-body.org
Dan Morrison wrote:
No, I was stating my opinion, just because it's different from yours doesnt mean it's a joke.

I believe in reform, not punishment. If we want to rid our society of violence, we should start by doing away with that big violent chain reaction that we refer to as punishment.

That's a rational idea... apparently that's unamerican.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:12 AM on j-body.org
well its over, end of discussion

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:17 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
Dan Morrison wrote:

That's a rational idea... apparently that's unamerican.

You never let a chance to run down America go by. It's becoming an obsession.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:46 AM on j-body.org
Oops, Crips it is. My bad He should still fry either way.

And fry is just an expression as I'm not 100% sure of the exicution method that may be used to end his worthless life.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 5:16 AM on j-body.org
He killed 4 people, i say stick him and be done with it. they dont need to waste our money by keeping people on death row for years, i think they should put them to death within the first year. if it was a child, they need to go straight from the court room to the chair or needle or whatever the case may be, and i think that needs to go for child rapists also.

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 5:45 AM on j-body.org
i dont even bother fighting in threads like these, some people are so ignorant, its not even funny

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 6:10 AM on j-body.org
Nate wrote:He killed 4 people, i say stick him and be done with it. they dont need to waste our money by keeping people on death row for years, i think they should put them to death within the first year. if it was a child, they need to go straight from the court room to the chair or needle or whatever the case may be, and i think that needs to go for child rapists also.

I'm for the death pnealty,. but using cost as an argument doesnt help much. To keep an inmate alive for 40 years, it costs just under 1 million dollars. To have the same inmate put to death it cost (on average) 2.1 million.

Again, I'm for capital punishment, or hell, forced slavery, work camps - have them be productive until the end of their life. Either way, just because they "reformed" doesn''t mean they're rehabilitated completely, and doesn't make up for their crimes.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 6:19 AM on j-body.org
This is Probably going to sound stupid, but this morning on the news they said he never admitted or apologised for any of his crimes. How can you call some one reformed if they never said they actually did some thing
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search