HOMOSEXUALS - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: HOMOSEXUALS
Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:00 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Thtop it augthtin.. you thilly goothe!!!

Now thats funny.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:13 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Actually, hahaha, prove to us that animals AREN'T spiritual beings...especially when there's no effective way to communicate with most of them.

I didn't deny them, I included us. You know damn well that it cannot be proven either way.

OK, I understand what you are getting at.. My point was that the animal kingdom has many examples of behaviour that is not acceptable to humans, therefore they are a bad example.

Keep in mind that I do not have any real feelings toward gay people, I'm just glad I'm not one. I would have a pretty tough time with the combo of my religious beliefs and my drive. Heck, I do now, and I'm hetero.

No sin is greater than another.

PAX
Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:16 PM on j-body.org
i feel like this...

being gay is a waste of time, because if your a man a woman can do the same thing a man does for you. if you want your little man sucked she can do it, if you want your A$$ licked she can do it, if you want to be F'D in the butt she can get a strap on and do it, if you like to be the one to do the sticking of the butt, you can do her in her butt.
And the same goes for women. if you want to be ate out a man can do it , if you want to get fingered a man can do it, etc. there is nothing a person of the opposite sex cant do for you if they are willing so there is no point of being gay.

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her
Thursday, December 08, 2005 7:33 PM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:
M I N I O N - Sinbird wrote:
Anyway, what is the deal with this argument? Everything has already been asked. Every opinion has already been stated. Put it this way: gays are found to be disgusting because the "good book" says so.

Gays are considered "disgusting" by people who are physically repulsed by the idea of homosexuality. Bible only defines homosexuality as sin.

It also says it's ok to sell your daughter to slavery and to stone to death disobedient children.

It's good when a bible-basher supremely discredits his understanding of the text for you in his own post. Saves me the trouble.

When we evolve as a culture, certain guidelines are broken or disregarded. THAT is one thing that repeatedly happens in the course of history. Just because gay mairage gets legalized doesn't mean someone is going to try and elope with their pet, sibling or car unless it is one of you closed-minded bible humpers trying to prove a point.

I've met and known of many a non "bible humper" who thought sexing up pets was next. This is not a Christian-specific type of statement.

Way to quote out of context.
"If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... all the men of the city shall stone him with stones, that he die." (Dt. 21:18, 21)
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Ex. 21:7-11)
How exactly am I losing trust in my understanding? Is there a different way for those passages to be read? Do I need 3D glasses to read inbetween the lines and find some sort of moral value?

What exactly are you fighting for anyway? No law is going to be passed that says gay people can't be gay... it doesn't work like that. There is no such thing as a regulation on personal tastes. Do you want them put in jail? Fined? Killed?.. because you can't stand to hear someone talk with a lisp?
The idea of two fat people having sex is gross to me... I don't quiver when they walk down the street holding hands. All I can say is get over yourself or at least reevaluate your prioritied.

Cardomain|Myspace

Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:27 PM on j-body.org
Way to quote old testament. Remember Christians live under the New Covenent not the old. It is in the Bible for context and guidence. You have to read the whole Bible, not snippets that someone pointed out.

Talk about quoting out of context.

PAX
Thursday, December 08, 2005 11:30 PM on j-body.org
Did you not read in my original post that things were modified by people as we evolved as people. Christ........

Cardomain|Myspace

Friday, December 09, 2005 4:47 AM on j-body.org
The Bible has not changed in about 1900 years or so..

The part you quoted is so old nobody is sure.. The Old testament was not written originally, they were oral traditions that were eventually recorded in about 300BC or so.

None of that changes the fact that you quoted it out of context to make it appear that the Bible supports stoning of children and slavery, which it does not. It doesn't matter if it was re-written once a week for the last 2000 years, your statement would still be false.. But nice try.

If you are only going to read one part of the Bible, try the book of Matthew, it's a good start. A fairly easy read, and has a pretty good overview of what Christ was all about. Shouldn't take more than a couple hours if that.

There is such a thing as regulation of personal tastes. Try the law in Jamaca for a shock. I don't support it, but there it is.

PAX

PS: I'm not picking on Jamaca it's one of many countries with such laws, and the first to come to mind.
Friday, December 09, 2005 5:14 AM on j-body.org
Well then, good to know, you have many countries that you can move to where nobody is gay. Chose to stay here and sorry... people can be gay if they want... nothing you can do about it.

I qouted it to prove a point.... the bible has been changed before... it is all written by humans and humans make mistakes. No, it hasn't been changed for 1900 years.. everything else has changed around it and certain aspects of culture that are now comonly accepted are still not accepted in the bible... which is the book that the majority of americans live thier lives by. I have read maybe 1/4 of a full home bible in my life. I don't need to read anymore. I do not accept it as fact. That is me. I need proof, not fairy tails.
My beef is that kids are brought up to believe everything the bible says as fact. The bible says homosexuality is a sin. Look at the terrorists who grew up being told that their purpose in life was to kill americans in the name of their god and this is how they get into their holy land. They have personal accounts and writings that are the word of god too. That doesn't make their actions acceptable any more than it does for you to scorn gays and lesbians.
And as I said before, get your priorities straight. There are much bigger problems.

Cardomain|Myspace

Friday, December 09, 2005 7:01 AM on j-body.org
You're barking up the wrong tree, I have nothing against homosexuals, they are sinners like the rest of us. No sin is greater than another. That doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and listen to you defame a religious book, especially the one I follow.

The Bible does NOT teach that homosexuality is a sin, that acts are, not the condition itself.

The Bible is not a fairey tale, and if you actually gave it a fair shake, you might find it quite different that your perception. Have you no respect for a set of texts that have survived both time and persecution. I don't expect you to believe it, that is up to you, but you can show some respect, especially if you expect any from anyone.. You cannot recieve what you do not give.

PAX

PS: there is proof if you are willing to see it.
Friday, December 09, 2005 8:47 AM on j-body.org
Way to quote out of context.
"If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... all the men of the city shall stone him with stones, that he die." (Dt. 21:18, 21)
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Ex. 21:7-11)
How exactly am I losing trust in my understanding? Is there a different way for those passages to be read? Do I need 3D glasses to read inbetween the lines and find some sort of moral value?

You need to read the book as a whole to understand. I don't know how else to tell you, your flaws on the topic are so basic I wouldn't know where to start. I suggest actually going to a church and spending at least a year there.

What you're doing is extremely A-typical of people who don't really know anything about the Bible but still care to voice an opinion. Here's some advice, you shouldn't hold such strong opinions on subjects you don't fully understand.

What exactly are you fighting for anyway? No law is going to be passed that says gay people can't be gay... it doesn't work like that. There is no such thing as a regulation on personal tastes. Do you want them put in jail? Fined? Killed?.. because you can't stand to hear someone talk with a lisp?
The idea of two fat people having sex is gross to me... I don't quiver when they walk down the street holding hands. All I can say is get over yourself or at least reevaluate your prioritied.

This is a great example of what you did to the Bible passage, but on a much smaller scale. It wouldn't take much searching to see that I've openly supported gay marriage, rights, independence and freedoms RIGHT HERE in this very forum.

What I am fighting for? I'm fighting for people to be left alone, on both sides of the debate.

---

Friday, December 09, 2005 9:00 AM on j-body.org
euric dinkins wrote:i feel like this...

being gay is a waste of time, because if your a man a woman can do the same thing a man does for you. if you want your little man sucked she can do it, if you want your A$$ licked she can do it, if you want to be F'D in the butt she can get a strap on and do it, if you like to be the one to do the sticking of the butt, you can do her in her butt.
And the same goes for women. if you want to be ate out a man can do it , if you want to get fingered a man can do it, etc. there is nothing a person of the opposite sex cant do for you if they are willing so there is no point of being gay.

Euric: then try putting the shoe on the other hand and walk on the other side of the street.

You tend to prefer women, just like homosexuals prefer their own gender. Until you can switch between genders (like a bi-thexual little man-thlut... ) without a hitch, I don't think your ideas are really true.

And Hahahaha: iirc, the bible hasn't changed in 1700 years... unless you don't read King James' version of Constantine's bible.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, December 09, 2005 10:26 AM on j-body.org
Well as for gay animals I'm sure your all aware of the 2 gay penguins right? Well news flash the one is BI !!! Thats right BI !!! When Zoo keepers introduced a hott new little female penguin he bolted from his gay love nest and shacked up with her. At last word they are expecting, and the other male penguin is now very bitter.

See so even if the animal is gay its just cause he hasn't met the right mate yet and he still likes to get his rocks off.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, December 09, 2005 11:12 AM on j-body.org
He was a lipstick gay-boy.

Every penguin knows it.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, December 09, 2005 11:21 AM on j-body.org

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, December 12, 2005 4:34 PM on j-body.org
That penquin isn't gay or Bi.. Just so horny it's confused.

Horny little penquin.. Kinda funny huh?

PAX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search