Tookie WIllaims & Arnold WARNING OFFENSIVE - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tookie WIllaims & Arnold WARNING OFFENSIVE
Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:55 AM on j-body.org
I put the offensive warning cause some people get preaty sandy preaty quick....

but anyways, has anyone heard what they've been calling Arnold swartzareallyfawkinglongname.... he could have stoped the stoped the exacution and didn't so people have been calling him "Arnold lynch-a-nigger" WTF is wrong with people, they are trying to make him out to be a racist now days

Re: Tookie WIllaims & Arnold WARNING OFFENSIVE
Saturday, December 17, 2005 10:05 AM on j-body.org
Darkstars wrote:I put the offensive warning cause some people get preaty sandy preaty quick....

but anyways, has anyone heard what they've been calling Arnold swartzareallyfawkinglongname.... he could have stoped the stoped the exacution and didn't so people have been calling him "Arnold lynch-a-nigger" WTF is wrong with people, they are trying to make him out to be a racist now days

It's the same type of people who started the Rodney King riots. "Oh da white man just trying to bring us black folk down now a days". It's just because he's black and the "white man" killed him so now its a big deal. If "tookie" was white, nobody would give a crap if he found salvation or not.

Bottom line is, he started a gang that is responsible for thousands of deaths and has stricken fear in hundreds of thousands living in the southern california/L.A. Area for fear they will be killed over the stupid ass blood/crypt thing. Nobody deserves to die, but I think that saving him would have been a mistake. He killed 4 people, described how the people screamed and bragged about it to his friends, and showed no remorse.

You can call me whatever the hell you want, but the stupid black "activists" like Jesse Jackson are getting way too out of line. He killed all those people and started a violent gang, but just because he's black he has to be saved?

There has been hundreds of white people on death row who died and haven't even gotten their own news story and a following in their name, even if they did find salvation.

That's how I see it anyways.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 10:57 AM on j-body.org
I figured the "hate arnold" stuff would start soon.. especially since there's already been allegations about Arnold's family being part of the SS. Funny how anyone with a german accent gets that thrown at them by the same people crying racism against black people.

Is there any betting pool for when the crips will make an attempt to shoot the governator?

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Saturday, December 17, 2005 11:00 AM on j-body.org
I completely support the governor's decision to carry out the execution. Regardless of whether or not Williams found redemption (and I'm inclined to believe that he didn't) he should not have escaped the consequences for his actions. I could go kill a few people, turn myself in even, and then write a children's book and I would still be executed, and rightfully so. No amount of atonement erases consequences, let God judge whether or not Tookie should be forgiven.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:10 PM on j-body.org
Why is race thrown in as an issue? The last convict that was pardoned in the state of Cali was done when Regan was still the gov. ( no this is not a Regan is great speach so chill all you lefties ) All I'm saying is why is it all of a sudden a race since no pardons have been given since the 80's? And I'm fairly certain a few whites have gotten stuck since then.

Im MD the X gov Glendenning imposed a moitorium on the DP to study a university of Maryland survey that concluded more blacks are exicuted then whites. But what they failed to make public is how their was more violent crimes are commited by blacks in the city of Baltimore then whites. So how is it raceist if a certain group has has a larger number on death row because they commit more of the violent crime? Raceism is once again being used as a scapegoat.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 2:36 PM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:Is there any betting pool for when the crips will make an attempt to shoot the governator?

seriously, who messes with the terminator? if i was arnold id be walkin around with half my face made out of metal just to remind people why you dont f_ck with me, lol.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 6:07 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:

Im MD the X gov Glendenning imposed a moitorium on the DP to study a university of Maryland survey that concluded more blacks are exicuted then whites.

/\/\/\/\ Agree completely. Stats can be misleading or even misquoted. In Cleveland there's a majority of minorites, so to say that most prisioners are minorities is true, because minorities live here.

Tookie was convicted of killing 4 innocent people, not 4 other gang members. Not that the life of a gang member is worth less, but they know the risks involved with being in a gang and willingly accept that lifestyle. The way Tookie killed those people was beyond brutal. He deserved the death penalty, not because of his race, but because of his actions.

Jessie Jackson and anyone else who claims this is purely racial is just looking to incite more violence.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Saturday, December 17, 2005 7:35 PM on j-body.org
I've been hearing its "racist" because they had no problem killing tookie but Charles Manson is alive and well behind bars still, he hasn't been killed because hes white wtf kinda argument is that. Its surposeed to be equall rights but anytime somethign does go someones way they acuse racism.... its you seperating yourself dip@!#$, noone else is holding your race against you... just you

Saturday, December 17, 2005 8:08 PM on j-body.org
And unlike Tookie, Manson didn't kill anyone....he had others do it for him :p

Saturday, December 17, 2005 8:20 PM on j-body.org
tookie wiliams deserved to die, he killed people= he dead. i could care fing less about the books he wrote telling kids not to be in gangs. IMO

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Saturday, December 17, 2005 8:53 PM on j-body.org
Darkstars wrote:I've been hearing its "racist" because they had no problem killing tookie but Charles Manson is alive and well behind bars still, he hasn't been killed because hes white wtf kinda argument is that. Its surposeed to be equall rights but anytime somethign does go someones way they acuse racism.... its you seperating yourself dip@!#$, noone else is holding your race against you... just you

Manson was convicted of accessory after the fact. He went to the crime scene after they were killed, but didn't do it himself. Manson didn't kill anyone, yet he has been in prison a lot longer than others convicted of the same offense. Totally different situation, maybe a new topic...

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto

Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:00 PM on j-body.org
Skip (The Original Skip) wrote:And unlike Tookie, Manson didn't kill anyone....he had others do it for him :p

I was just going to say that...lol

First Ryan I have to ask, where did you hear this? Not saying you made it up or anything but I don't think the majority of the black race is calling Arnold a racist because there are alot of people who are black don't really care that much and are as mixed viewed as whites are about the issue.

Whether you think he should die or not has nothing to do with his skin color & Arnold not letting him off the hook is racist.

Also, I'd like to say that people here one thing and blow it out of proportion. I could sit here and type "Yeah, black people are calling Arnold 'Arnold Execute-a-nigga'", it doesn't mean it's true. I am one person, that's it. I can not represent every person of my culture, religion or race. So that little remark that a few people might have been saying, that is the ignorant people saying this and should not represent a whole race or people in general.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:40 PM on j-body.org
NJHK (That Black Guy) wrote:
Whether you think he should die or not has nothing to do with his skin color & Arnold not letting him off the hook is racist.

I'm confused on where you stand on this... Do you really think Arnold is racist for not letting him off the hook?

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:49 PM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:
NJHK (That Black Guy) wrote:

I'm confused on where you stand on this... Do you really think Arnold is racist for not letting him off the hook?

Sorry, I mis-wrote a bit...it does sound confussing.

I was trying to say that Arnold not letting him off had nothing to do with his skin color and Arnold is not a racist for not letting him off.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 10:53 PM on j-body.org
Heres something to think about.

How about you dont start a gang and dont kill atleast four people and then California wont execute your ass.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Sunday, December 18, 2005 12:28 AM on j-body.org
no one will try to kill the governator. and if they did, he would catch the bullets in his teeth and break their necks like twigs

anyway, calling racist nowadays is retarded. unless the governator suddenly sports a white robe, everyone can shut up about it.

maybe if he never started a gang a killed people this wouldnt be an issue anyway.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/559749/1
mattbeck16: god im a loser lol
Sunday, December 18, 2005 5:53 AM on j-body.org
ok first of all I know the Charles Manson thing, I'm not trying to debate that, but what I'm saying is te fact that he was not killed and tookie was has being throwing up the racism flag, and Adam they were talking about it on the radio the other day and sine then I've been hearingin things here and there, waiting in line at restaraunts, things around the shop at work, ect... not nessasarilly people agreeing that hes a racist but people hearing about the acusations.

Sunday, December 18, 2005 6:04 AM on j-body.org
Darkstars wrote:ok first of all I know the Charles Manson thing, I'm not trying to debate that, but what I'm saying is te fact that he was not killed and tookie was has being throwing up the racism flag, and Adam they were talking about it on the radio the other day and sine then I've been hearingin things here and there, waiting in line at restaraunts, things around the shop at work, ect... not nessasarilly people agreeing that hes a racist but people hearing about the acusations.

True but all I'm saying is that he accusation thing can sometimes be like the game "telephone"...know what I mean?

Sunday, December 18, 2005 6:15 AM on j-body.org
yes

Sunday, December 18, 2005 9:15 AM on j-body.org
Manson was on death row when Cali withdrew the death penalty. ALL PRISONER ON DEATH ROW AT THAT TIME HAD THEIR SENTENCES COMMUTED TO "LIFE". Not just Manson, all of them, black, white, hispanic, asian.. all of them.

Cali has since re-instated the death penalty, and Mr. Williams was sentanced after it was reinstated.

The Manson aguement is not worth the time it takes to consider.

PAX
Sunday, December 18, 2005 11:14 AM on j-body.org
Darkstars wrote:ok first of all I know the Charles Manson thing, I'm not trying to debate that, but what I'm saying is te fact that he was not killed and tookie was has being throwing up the racism flag, and Adam they were talking about it on the radio the other day and sine then I've been hearingin things here and there, waiting in line at restaraunts, things around the shop at work, ect... not nessasarilly people agreeing that hes a racist but people hearing about the acusations.

Manson's Death Sentence was commuted to life in prison in 1976 when the Death Penalty was repealed.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, December 19, 2005 9:01 AM on j-body.org
Darkstars wrote:I put the offensive warning cause some people get preaty sandy preaty quick....

That's just wrong. Arnold spent incredible amounts of time reading and studying the case. Whether you agree or not, he gave it his best. He didn't come to his decision lightly.

That's why I personally am not complaining about the decision.

---

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:44 PM on j-body.org

do you expect anything more from the avg person?

personally out of humor, i would have chosen

Arnold Squash-a-Negro

but thats my own sick way of humor. its over though, no need to dwell... tookie did his crap... but also gave back to society which is good. he paid for his crimes with his life.... now its time to move on rather than dwell on it.

arnold is the man, and hopefully, i;ll get to the arnold classic this comming year in 2006

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:07 AM on j-body.org
You have to realise that "Arnold lynca-a-nigger" is probably being spouted by the minority of the minority.

It's a known fact that if a high profile black criminal, being famous, or infamous, any action taken against them is Racism.....or at least that's what were lead to believe.

You want to be really politically incorrect? Balance has been restored. OJ got off for murder, and Tookie didn't, there ya go, DONE. (no I will not argue this because were talking about Tookie)

If our white anglo-saxon ancestors hadn't been such titght ass people executing every black person withing 50 miles of a crime this wouldn't be such a problem.

I say give the californian people there week or month or so of slogan ranting. Everyone will forget about it by election time anyway. We all know how horrible as americans our long term memory is.

INSTANT GRATIFICATION ROXORS!

-Chris

Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:47 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

You want to be really politically incorrect? Balance has been restored. OJ got off for murder, and Tookie didn't, there ya go, DONE. (no I will not argue this because were talking about Tookie)

you DO know, balance in this country will NEVER be restored....

just the same as you bring up OJ as an example for your side, the other side will AND HAS ALREADY brought up all the police dogs, and getting sprayed by firehoses, back in the 50-70's, lest you forget too quickly?...

there will never be balance in a society like this...pretty much everything that happens past, now, and hence forth will basically be fuel to further separate the extreme sides, no matter how many get along.

i agree on your ancestor deal.... but on the "give em a week or month of ranting".....nah...

stuffs gonna be like a volcano....dormant for a bit, and hell will break loose. the same with the rodney king/reginald denny BS.... all that stored up "being pissed off" released at one key moment.

never forget....history always repeats itself.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search