OMG the goverment is spying on us!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: OMG the goverment is spying on us!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:01 PM on j-body.org
Well Gam the opponents of Dubya were so much worse that we had no choice. The lesser of 2 evils may still be evil but its still lesser.

Jimmy, I agree that Slick Willy should have been impeached and run out of Washington with the sh-t he pulled while in office. But thats in the past hes and hes gone. Now we just need to worry about the idiots who would vote his wife into office.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:17 PM on j-body.org
What about the idiot in office right now???

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:23 PM on j-body.org
Oh I know, I know, I know, BELIEVE me I know. I'm wishing he wasn't but to look at what we had as choices we were just screwed from the word go.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:31 PM on j-body.org
I am not sure what all Clinton did besides get a BJ and lie about it. Yes lying about it is bad and all but still. I really think that GW has done much more to deserve impeachment. His abuse of the English Language alone could be considered by some to be impeachment worthy. I think that this is by far the most shady adminstration we have ever had. I really think that once this administration is out of office and the new one comes in there maybe be some investigations into what has happend for the last 8 years under GW and some shady things will be uncovered. I could be wrong but its something I do believe will happen. The guy just has to many hands in the pot. I know part of politics is who you know and you will put your friends or people you know into positons of power. The thing is you still need to be responsible in your choices and I dont think that is happening. What amazes me more is there hasnt been an attempt on the guys life yet.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:48 PM on j-body.org
MW, Off the top of my head? OK here ya go. Clinton was involved in a land scheme
deal that defrauded people in his home state. Not enough evidence could be diretly linked to him but it was enough evidence to have him dis-barred from practicing law in Arkansas. Then he excepted money from a forign govt to help fund his second term in office. He excepted MORE money from the same forign power to provide them with most favored nation trade status and gave them the technoligy to use for ICBM missles that are now pointed at us! Um, Oh yeah, then he excepted "donations" from wealthy
bussiness people in exchange for presidential pardons of WHATEVER crimes they may have commited. Started this whole illegal spying crap that now Bush is getting crap for. And since you brought up cheeting he did it no less then 6 times while in office

But this is not about Clinton......... Oh wait, I guess maybe it IS !!! He started the spying crap back in his admin as Jimmy pointed out so nicely ( thanks Jimmy ) So I guess
BOTH Clinton and Bush sould be impeached. Can you impeach an X-pres ? If not charges should be brought against him at least. Hell throw BOTH of them in jail !! They are both just flip sides of the same coin.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:10 PM on j-body.org
Jack: yet again, he beat all the charges, he surrendered his law license (which was an appeasement, he hadn't practised law since the early 80's), and he finished his term. The "ICBM technology" wasn't for ICBM's at all (those need a land terminus, but I explained that before), and most favoured trading nation status was to normalise relations with China... it's a wash... Canada does over 1 billion dollars a DAY worth of business with the US. And, unless you've been asleep for the last 3 administrations, Reagan and Bush SR. wrote pardon cheque's with aplomb as well.

The least Clinton could do was:
- Rebuild the military into a rapid deployment force (and Cheney even admitted that)
- Balance the budget
- Put 100,000 more cops in cities and,
- Bring down the crime rate every year he was in office.

What can Bush claim?
- Instigating a war and subsequent military action that will be ongoing for at least 10 years by the most optimistic estimates.
- Taking the highest budgetary surplus and turning it into the highest defecits in history (even when accounting for inflation)
- Levying tax cuts that benefit most the upper 3% of income earners
- Awarding businesses that move jobs out of the US with taxcuts, further unburdening them from their pitiful 2% of each tax dollar pay in.

Bush isn't great, but Clinton wasn't nearly as bad as you make him out to be.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:17 PM on j-body.org
Gam, Is it getting late for you? You missed where I said they didn't have enough ecidence for a conviction.

And come on man !! I know Bush is an idiot so is Clinton why is that so hard for you to admit ? And stop saying I love George W. Bush !!! notice I had to use the whole name cause if I said just Bush you might think me gay.

Good Grief guys they both suck, take a step back and look and you'll see it.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:23 PM on j-body.org
I didn't say you loved him... look back at my prev. post

Bush is an idiot, and Clinton was a scoundrel. The difference? Clinton did something for everyone, Bush did too but it's going to cost you more in the long run.

I'd rather have someone old and treacherous in office than someone that is young an vigorous... at least you know enough to watch the older guy closely.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:25 PM on j-body.org
Yeah what he said ^^^^ LOL

Sorry all I know is that my life was a lot better under Clintons adminstration. Seems like everyone was pretty happy for the most part. Did he do shady things more than likely but what politician hasnt. Ill admit I voted for Bush in the first election basicly it was a who can do the least ammount of damage in 4 years vote for me. I didnt like either choice. So I am partialy responisible for the mess to begin with I guess. I just think Bush has been much more irresposible with our country its money and our people. To me a better way to keep our country safe is to keeps its borders secure which he isnt doing and that really scares me. The war in Iraq has been and always will be a sham. It sucks that our men and women are over there fighting this battle and putting themselves in danger over false acusations. Iraq had nothing to do with the war on terror. Terrorism wasnt an issue there until we went in there guns blazing. There are many more countries out there that do more to help terrorists than Saddam ever did. Not saying that Saddam was by any means a great leader who never did anything wrong but what about the civil wars and ethnic clensing going on in Africa.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:30 PM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ I don't know MW, I make more now, get more back in tax returns cause of my 2 kids hell life for me is MUCH better now then it was back then so I can't agree with that

Oh well they both blow I'll leave it at that. I don't want this to turn into my pres is better then your pres as its only opinion for the most part anyway.

Now please get back on topic before this gets locked.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:53 PM on j-body.org
mw10bvh wrote:Sorry all I know is that my life was a lot better under Clintons adminstration. Seems like everyone was pretty happy for the most part.

/\/\ What he said.

Clinton had some shady business deals while in office to make himself a dumptruck full of cash, and he had an affair with an intern. As far as the business deals, he abused his position in office to make money. I say "BIG FAT HAIRY DEAL". The country was in a much better position when he was in office, so I don't care if he colored outside the lines to make some dough. My life was much better then.

JFK and his brothers passed Marilyn Monroe back and forth like a doobie, and no one cared, so why is it a big deal now? Lewinski didn't turn up dead in a hotel room either!

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:56 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:

Now please get back on topic before this gets locked.

What he said ^^^^^
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:19 PM on j-body.org
The problem is we havent had any good canidates, and it doesnt seem like we are going to for awhile.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 3:52 AM on j-body.org
Threads don't get locked unless the conversation gets out of hand.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 4:57 AM on j-body.org
SunfireN2o wrote:The problem is we havent had any good canidates, and it doesnt seem like we are going to for awhile.

Ok since this wont get locked this is the whole problem in a nut shell sumed up nicely by Sunfire here. Why do we keep getting suck ass candidates to choose from ? Thet either are crooks or cowards. Can't we get someone thats in the middle somewhere?

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:35 AM on j-body.org
Most of them have too much integrity to be in politics.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:55 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:
SunfireN2o wrote:The problem is we havent had any good canidates, and it doesnt seem like we are going to for awhile.

Ok since this wont get locked this is the whole problem in a nut shell sumed up nicely by Sunfire here. Why do we keep getting suck ass candidates to choose from ? Thet either are crooks or cowards. Can't we get someone thats in the middle somewhere?

Here is the question for you then. Are you registered in a party so you can vote in the primarys? The problem is that its the majority of extreem right and left that are registered in a party so they can vote in the primarys. Someone said something kinda funny dont remember where I saw it. If Hillary and Condie run for Pres in 2008 Nader might actually stand a chance for a change. I just kind of thought it was funny. I really would have liked to see what would have happened if good ol Ross Perot would have won. I think it would have been interesting.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 4:13 PM on j-body.org
JimmyZ wrote:It's nothing new. We have a government with the technology (and apparently the will) to eavesdrop on us. It's not a new thing with George Bush. It wasn't new with Bill Clinton. Get used to it.

Why?

---

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 10:49 AM on j-body.org
WHY ? Because there's not a damn thing we can do about it. No matter whos in office we get fu-ked ! Either they tax the sh-t out of us or they let big bizz do whatever they want.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 11:15 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:WHY ? Because there's not a damn thing we can do about it. No matter whos in office we get fu-ked ! Either they tax the sh-t out of us or they let big bizz do whatever they want.

The question is: Why do you allow it to happen?

I'll put it this way, the way technology is progressing you are the only one to blame for allowing government intrusions...
- You can encrypt your email,
- You can use anonymous remailers and re-shippers
- You can support privacy lobbyists
- You can call and give your elected reps hell about subborning the diminishment of your RIGHTS.
- Failling that, you can watch them sneak out on their wives for their mistresses. (you're not a cop, wiretap/photo/video laws of evidence do not apply )

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 12:09 PM on j-body.org
As much as I would LOVE to wire tap these guys and get back at them in Maryland it IS a felony to record a conversation with someone without there prior knowledge. May I reference the case in Maryland VS. Linda Trip in where she recorded the conversations between her and Monica Lewinski that caused all of Clintons BJ problems. Well the case was recently heard in the Ellicott City court house and she get a slap on the wrists cause the whole thing blew up. But let me do it...... HA ! see you 5 to 10. Maybe less if
I'm good and sorry thats NOT my idea of fun.

The other stuff you suggested is fine if your a spy but is utter BS if your a reg Joe Blow off the street.

Like I said bend over and get used to it cause we can't change it.

Hey Gam you may find this interesting, Did you know that down here on 295 where it passes the NSA building in Ft. Meade every cell phone is listened in on for a 10 mile radius. Like wise at the Pentagon and at the FBI headquarters in Langley. Been that way for so long noone remembers when it started yet noone says anything about it anymore. Imagine how many "FUN" things those guys must hear.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 2:11 PM on j-body.org
They'd be hearing a lot of clicks, whistles and pops... most 1x cellphones are all digital Good ones are even source encrypted, and if not, you can hack them easily enough.

And trust me... That's not the only place wireless transmissions are monitored... Where I work, you cannot get a cellphone signal in or out, when I worked @ Compaq in Houston, we couldn't get cell signals, and analog signals were blocked as well.

Anyhow, the first 4 items, you can get them for free or for a very reasonable fee. PGP is set to take the next step in encryption, and it's FREE!!! The lobbyists bit would get a shot in the arm with a cheque of course, and the re-maillers are usually about $1 per parcel and done by weight otherwise.

The last one... well, state by state concerns... yeah.. but most of that is alleviated if you get a Private investigator's license, or just keep it to yourself until an opportune time

Monday, January 02, 2006 12:08 PM on j-body.org
Let me add into this:

The reason we have ass-hats for politicians is GIGO--Garbage in; Garbage out--and it's not limited to America either. I mean, let's be honest with outselves...who would the american populace vote for--someone who was a lawyer or an executive for a Fortune 500 company with wife and kids, even though you know that he's probably getting some action behind her back? Or a single guy--or girl for that matter, that you know has good ideas and could do the job better than the other guy, but maybe they don't look good on TV.

Let's face it--Agustin and GAM are right--this happens because the populace in general allows it to. We vote these guys in. We are *letting* them get away with it because we have the mindset Jack does--we can't so @!#$ about it.

Bull@!#$. We can. We just can't organize well enough. We have this DUMB mindset that we have to vote Dem or Rep--even though it's blatantly obvious that both are depriving us of our basic human rights.

And if you don't think we have the power, consider this...how many work for the government, and how many people are there in the US? Do the math and use the best weapon you have against the asshats...VOTE--but not blindly for whoever, vfote for those that will make the difference, not those that continue then oppressson.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, January 02, 2006 12:22 PM on j-body.org
Keeper, I think you took me the wrong way. I was basicly asking what can we do about it ? Not saying we should roll over and let them do whatever they want but rather what can we do about it ? We have elected the crap that is in office so its our own fault anyway and all the complaining in the world won't do squat. We continue to put these
butt nugets in office and then bitch when they screw up .

Rather then live my life looking for black helicopters and running from shadows I choose to just let it go. Besides what can little old me do by myself or even with a small group of other like minded people do ? I don't feel like ending up at GITMO sorry .

If someone can come with a viable sollution I'd be all for it but since your talking about
changeing a govt. that is put in place by morons and idiots then we're all screwed .

Monday, January 02, 2006 4:28 PM on j-body.org
When everone thinks that way, nothing happens. When few think that way, nations are born (re-born).

It's about the choices right now. I'd say send a message with your vote, but who are you going to vote for? Honest people never get far in politics because they are outnumbered by crooks and cronies. The only option now is to find an honest party and join it, or better, find people all over the country who are like minded and get them elected. That's hard, and would take a coordinated effort. The web makes that easier, but it's still a big job. Better get on it though, if freedoms are continually erroded the last option is opression or revolution, both are ugly.

You need some true partriots, that are willing to give up everything to save the country.. Good luck with that, they keep getting shot.

PAX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search