Christmas removal? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Christmas removal?
Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:47 PM on j-body.org
<rant>

You know this is getting WAYYYYY out of hand and is getting to be WAYYYYYY too rediculous.

People need to lighten the $#%# up already. "This offends me, I'm going to sue" "That offends me, I'm going to sue" blah blah blah blah blah. I'm $#%#$ sick of it.

"ooohhh People that don't paint their toenails offends me... I'm going to sue everyone that doesn't paint their $#@$#% toe nails!!!"

This country is going to he11 in a handbasket... and I'm tired of it.

People need to open their #@$#@ eyes and get the wool blanket off their heads and realize that EVERYTHING is going to offend SOMEONE. So $#@#@% what? Get over yourself already. Maybe we should all sue every jackarse that sues because they're offended by something and make a freakin point already. Yeah that would be stooping to their level... but maybe someone (*cough* government*cough*) would do something about it instead of sitting on their arses and doing NOTHING about it.

There's NOTHING we can do to make every #@%#@ person in this country happy... it's IMPOSSIBLE. And as long as this continues, things are only going to get worse and worse every year, until this country self destructs.... and I don't even want to be here when that happens.

</rant>

Sorry... but this is just really p***ing me the @#$% off and I've had it.

*sighs* ok I feel better now.

Sunday, December 18, 2005 5:27 PM on j-body.org
well...
I just watched the Jetson's Christmas special, AND
they still called it CHRISTmas. This can only mean
one of two things:

01) that this entire thread is moot because Christmas
prevails in the future (perhaps even Jesus makes a
comeback in the future to settle this debate)

02) that the present era is full of touchy douchebags
and that everyone will finally lighten up in the future.

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] cuz stock sux
Sunday, December 18, 2005 5:30 PM on j-body.org
Jesus has his own talk show.

He even shows up on Conan O'Brien's show every year to give his Christmas wish list... he always asks for tube socks... someone oughtta pony up the $3 at walmart to get the saviour something to cover his (and our) soles.

What... it's called a double-entendre.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 2:32 PM on j-body.org
I've grown too old to care what they call it. It's still a great time of the year, and I'm not religious at all.

Christmas, as a word, doesn't have a religious overtone to me. Therefore, I don't care.

I also work in the education system, so I can't really go around talking about Christmas. It's always a "Holiday break" or "Winter Concert."

Do I care? Nope. Means the same thing to me.

It's both sides that get huffy over it. There's actually billboards across my city that say "Merry Jesusmas." I just laugh.

I wonder though. The only ones who care about something like having to put up a Merry Jesusmas billboard are religious people. I think they're stupid. Who exactly are they trying to reach? Their target audience is comprised of people who don't give a rats ass.

Regardless, it doesn't offend me, I just find it funny that it really matters to people what other people think of how they spend the holidays.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 3:34 PM on j-body.org
Dude: Souls/soles.

Jesus needs some tube sock for his "soles," so someone oughtta pay out the $3 for something to cover our souls...

*taptaptap* Is this thing on?

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search