How many would move to another country? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: How many would move to another country?
Friday, January 06, 2006 11:06 AM on j-body.org
I flew over PA...and new york....they were brown. There's a reason why Washington is the evergreen state....at least the western half of it

It would all depend. Right now, the only areas that have the weather patterns i could tolerate are along the west coast of N.america from Juneau, AK south to about
Eugene, OR. As much as some people like to think, that same weather pattern doesn't happen everywhere.

Hence, I couldn't stay long in any area, and being that I like being next to both a big city and some decent wilderness, I'd have to stay in Seattle.

That being said, if per a quirky twist-of-fate that would make the chaos-gods high-five each otherin the sheer pants-downer that it would give humanity, if Seattle and W. Washington managed to secede to Canada, It wouldn't be much skin off my teeth--if any.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Friday, January 06, 2006 11:16 AM on j-body.org
I'd hate to be your dentist if you had skin on your teeth, Keeper

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:28 AM on j-body.org
Never leaving Canada, again.. Lived in Fresno, California for a while.. It was nice, but I really missed it back home, so I left.

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:43 AM on j-body.org
Fresno? i'm sorry... <j/k>

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:42 AM on j-body.org
I'd live in belguim,London,or Italy I think I would have no problem leaving the U.S.
Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:52 AM on j-body.org
Ahh.. Fresno...

Sorry to hear that.

I've been in and out of Dallas and Houston and a few other states... okay to visit I guess, but it's still not home.

Monday, January 09, 2006 8:24 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Fresno? i'm sorry...

Heheh.. What a hick place that was.. California as a whole was kinda cool.. Wish I had of went to Seattle.. Someday..

Monday, January 09, 2006 10:34 AM on j-body.org
Let me know if you do--i'll direct you to all of the spots--including a great come-as-you-are all-night diner that i can finally show my face in again after decorating their bathroom stall with a beer, toast, and hydrochloric acid mixture on my 25th.

To me, right now Seattle is home. But i did love Prague, Kosice, and Zvolen. Tornal'a was a bit too quiet for my taste, and i did love Miska's parent's summer home in the Tatra foothills.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Monday, January 09, 2006 1:19 PM on j-body.org
Leave Canada? Are you nuts? Nope, never going to leave here.

I hope to visit many places around there world some day, but as far as living goes, I couldn't find a better place.

**there is only one true love in my life... and my girlfriend has learned to live with it**
Monday, January 09, 2006 1:24 PM on j-body.org
I've always been facinated with Seattle, and I'm not even sure why lol.. I'm pretty happy living in Canada as well, but the winters sure are long.. brrrr..

Monday, January 09, 2006 1:32 PM on j-body.org
i would love to have to opporotunity to live in another country for a lil bit, i think i would eventually come back to the us though, but ive never gone to another country soooooo

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:43 AM on j-body.org
ireland.

end of story.

ireland is one of the top producers of computer parts and chips in the world. so im sure, there would be plenty of jobs in IT for me.

and damn it would be beautifull.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:24 PM on j-body.org
Id love to live just out side of London. I would like to visit Germany just for the Autobahn. However Michigan is home to me. Its all I know. 517 representin!
Sunday, January 29, 2006 2:18 PM on j-body.org
only time i'm living in another country is if my government sends me their to blow it up lol. other that i'll stay here quiet well.

Monday, January 30, 2006 8:20 PM on j-body.org
After I finish working, in about 5 years, I will live in either Thailand or the Philippines most of the year.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:24 AM on j-body.org
ive visited 13 different countries. the world is a very different place than the us. i am planning on retiring to mexico when i retire at 50. itll be nice...i frequented there weekly for business a few years ago. friendly people, i speak the language fluently, love the food, and can live there much cheaper than here (though that remains to be seen in 23 years).

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:32 AM on j-body.org
If the right opportunity came along i think i would move. Either to Europe or the Caribbean. Well we paying on some land in the caribbean. Plusi have family that live in Europe.

Can't beat having a minimum of 20 days of vacation (by law in Europe). US a company does not have to give you vacation if they don't want to. I still like the US though.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:57 AM on j-body.org
as long as a few requrements are met....

1.) I can take the sunfire with me, it'll be rare and Unique wherever I go.

2.) They have autox.

3.) They have Rally

I want to travel a bit then find the country I'd like to retire in .

-Chris

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:47 AM on j-body.org
If i was rich enough i would get dual citizen ship and live in australia and the US.. lol. I have been to many countries and even though i like singapore a lot because its clean and the people are friendly. Australia is bigger and has a lot of the features that singapore has.. plus..geez they got some fine ladies there. lol
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 7:41 AM on j-body.org
I will always stay here, I will travel for sure there's a lot of stuff that I want to see, but my home is here and I like my country. And before even thinking about moving in another country, I would visit every single provinces here!!!

Friday, February 17, 2006 5:46 AM on j-body.org
I'd like to move to Japan.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:08 PM on j-body.org
Yeah I'd move back home to europe. The chicks there are so freaking hot. I just forgot my language, it would be a bit of an issue.
Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:40 PM on j-body.org
^^^^Don't I know it

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Sunday, March 12, 2006 4:10 PM on j-body.org
Da Ghost: Good idea I've yet to go further west than Manitoba, and further east (I mean really visiting, not flying) than Quebec's eastern townships. (Trois-rivieres)

Steve: where are you from? I have to agree about European women.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:57 PM on j-body.org
If I was somehow forced out of Canada I would go to Australia. Similar culture, values, norms etc. Bonus climate, minus snakes, spiders, crocks, sharks etc...

First I must see Canada. By motorcycle... Then maybe by foot.

I like it here, if you couldn't tell.

PAX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search