Tookie WIllaims & Arnold WARNING OFFENSIVE - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tookie WIllaims & Arnold WARNING OFFENSIVE
Sunday, December 25, 2005 6:39 PM on j-body.org
Balance is a BS ideal to begin with. Like you said Event, it'll never be achieved.

You say tookie paid, but OJ didn't... Seems to me that there wasn't enough evidence at trial to sway a jury. fine...

So, OJ got off, but what about the disproportionate amount of black people getting arrested for petty crimes? Why do they get a pass? Why aren't the white @!#$ bankers, "creative/aggressive" accountants, executives and other white collar criminals getting let off left and right? I'd think that destroying someone's retirement funds to fatten your own financial portfolio is at LEAST as bad as murder... Why not execute a couple of these fat cat panty wastes and make it clear to some of the over-fed, over-indulged, over-paid and under-taxed, mostly white thieves that the state MEANS BUSINESS?

If you want balance, I mean REAL BALANCE... start there. Then start executing people wholesale for every minor infraction (I mean speeding, parking offences and jay-walking), and once you cut that immense swath through the populace, start executing the left-over people for allowing such incomprehensible stupidity, and then, then killyourself because you deserve it for something that you might have done, or might do.

When there's no humans left on the earth, then you'll have your @!#$ balance.

*huff.. huff*

There
All better.

Have a happy new year!

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, December 25, 2005 7:29 PM on j-body.org
Funky Bottoms (Event) wrote:
stuffs gonna be like a volcano....dormant for a bit, and hell will break loose. the same with the rodney king/reginald denny BS.... all that stored up "being pissed off" released at one key moment.

never forget....history always repeats itself.

/\/\ Agree completely. There will be riots over this. Buildings will be burned, rocks will be thrown, and DVD players will be stolen.

The only gripe I have on this is that Rodney King was running from police, Reginald Denny was just a guy driving a truck in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Before you get PO'ed about this, I know Rodney had been harassed by the police before, but Reginald Denny didn't get awarded millions in a lawsuit. He just got beat up.
The riots should have started and ended at the police station, but police shoot back so I guess it was easier to riot at Sears. Besides, the police station doesn't have DVD players to steal.

I'm sure the Crips have sufficient firepower that if they decided to "let their presence be known to the police", they could do so. But then, wouldn't that give the police justification for being quick to shoot when they see blue bandanas? It just has built-in catastrophe any way you look at it.

The only solution is to move to Montana.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:32 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Balance is a BS ideal to begin with. Like you said Event, it'll never be achieved.

You say tookie paid, but OJ didn't... Seems to me that there wasn't enough evidence at trial to sway a jury. fine...

So, OJ got off, but what about the disproportionate amount of black people getting arrested for petty crimes? Why do they get a pass? Why aren't the white @!#$ bankers, "creative/aggressive" accountants, executives and other white collar criminals getting let off left and right? I'd think that destroying someone's retirement funds to fatten your own financial portfolio is at LEAST as bad as murder... Why not execute a couple of these fat cat panty wastes and make it clear to some of the over-fed, over-indulged, over-paid and under-taxed, mostly white thieves that the state MEANS BUSINESS?

true.... but petty crimes? sadly, it SEEMS as if there is no set definition of that anymore......

my mother just informed me, her secretary, and two younger people in her office (interns) are actually "reformed criminals of murder".... it kinda freaks me out, cause if something was to happen......hell would literally break loose if i have to find out something like that. granted she has security since she works with the mayor of DC, still crap happens.

you ask about the accountants and such, why are they getting let off? well i can vouch that one from here on JBO alone embezzeled nearly 21 GRAND from a bank in the past one who i know personally and i have opened up my house to him for years and never knew until the poo poo hit the fan.... , and yet he isnt in jail. has to pay the stuff back, def on their record... but from working in a bank, and taking 21 GRAND...as in twenty one thousand...dollars....

i;d say hes one of the many who get let off on a daily basis.

matter of fact, a few weeks ago, another kid up in PA, robbed a bank for a "gambling addiction"..... garunteed he will be let off as well, even with him doing an "armed robbery" rendition of theft. http://www.therx.com/blog_student-robs-bank-to-feed-gambling-habit.php

much wont come of that.

people get let off or thrown in all depending on who they are, and what the judge is... not who, but what. some judges are sympathetic, others want blood. very few are "balanced" or truly impartial when it comes to cases.

now of the 5 people i mentioned, the bank robbers were what society calls caucasian.

the people working under my mom are what people refer to as "black"

hell we cant even get a "balance" in that category....which is why i am def diggin morgan freemans proposal.... http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/showbiz/2005/12/17/cl.morgan.freeman.cnn

dont think i can phrase it ANY BETTER...

Quote:

If you want balance, I mean REAL BALANCE... start there. Then start executing people wholesale for every minor infraction (I mean speeding, parking offences and jay-walking), and once you cut that immense swath through the populace, start executing the left-over people for allowing such incomprehensible stupidity, and then, then killyourself because you deserve it for something that you might have done, or might do.

When there's no humans left on the earth, then you'll have your @!#$ balance.

*huff.. huff*

There
All better.

Have a happy new year!

truly a good idea, but most people wont sacrifice a penny for the truly unfortunate much less their life for something that no one can prove....

i guess we just have to wait till

A) armageddon... like bruce willis, steve buscemi, micheal clark duncan style....

B) global warfare....hiroshima style

or

C) NWO---- black and red or white and black WCW style

same to ya on the Neujahr!

Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:38 PM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:
Funky Bottoms (Event) wrote:
stuffs gonna be like a volcano....dormant for a bit, and hell will break loose. the same with the rodney king/reginald denny BS.... all that stored up "being pissed off" released at one key moment.

never forget....history always repeats itself.

The only gripe I have on this is that Rodney King was running from police, Reginald Denny was just a guy driving a truck in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Before you get PO'ed about this, I know Rodney had been harassed by the police before, but Reginald Denny didn't get awarded millions in a lawsuit. He just got beat up.

The only solution is to move to Montana.

or like R Denny... he moved to lake havasu....

Quote:

Bobby Green, a black truck driver whose home was not far from the intersection, was watching television when he saw Denny being pulled from the truck. Not saying a word to his family, he left the safety of his home and rushed to the melee. With the help of other black rescuers, another man and two women, he managed to push Denny back into the cab. Green drove the truck to the hospital emergency room, saving Denny's life. He then returned the truck to the company lot and quietly made his way home.

Denny found the right place to escape the spotlight. He settled in Lake Havasu where he eschews interviews about the incident

just goes to show out of a certain ethnicity or color grouping of people, the arseholes do the damage, but the many ones who are helpful to society always get the flack for it. i remember for months many were saying:

"if it wasnt for the help of the truck drivers and others, all the "black people" would have killed him (him meaning Denny)"

the same that rescued him were of the same color and background that did the damage. its all in each persons personal mindset though...sadly.

and thats partly why i am moving to oahu ASAP

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search