whats the deal with all these people on ORG - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
whats the deal with all these people on ORG
Saturday, January 07, 2006 10:42 AM on j-body.org
everytime i post a thread asking for a response all i get is NEGATIVE feedback that has nothing to do with my qquestion......
I get people sayin you got OWNED ..... omg and you are how old?
anyone ever experience like 10 people repeating what the person said ahead of them?....... but then there are alot of people on the internet that run their traps

Re: whats the deal with all these people on ORG
Saturday, January 07, 2006 11:07 AM on j-body.org
That's life... take 30,000 people, put 'em in a room and watch the chaos.

It would also depend on what it is you are trying to get feedback on.

This thread for example, did not have any negative comments.

Nor did this one...

Unless you were referring to this thread where the thread topic was just begging for some smartass comment to be left

Saturday, January 07, 2006 11:11 AM on j-body.org
i wouldnt leave canada unless it was for new zealand or australia......

I love my country and im proud of it.......
personally i dont like the way the american system is ran, i lived there til i was 14 in georgia

crime is especially high in the states...... where here in toronto we had 74 murders in 2005 atlanta or philidelphia woulda had 20 times that
even with the same population of toronto being equivalant size to those cities pop. wise

although i LOVE california and florida...... I like going there on vacations, but couldnt live there....
if i made a Huge pocket full of money than yeah maybe, money does talk at some extent, but id have to think of family/health care since they dont have it, etc etc

PROUD canadian where i am
Saturday, January 07, 2006 11:12 AM on j-body.org
oops wrong thread HAHA
Saturday, January 07, 2006 4:04 PM on j-body.org
good stay in canada, the US doesnt want you

j/k

Sunday, January 08, 2006 7:21 AM on j-body.org
Brendan Maslen wrote:i wouldnt leave canada unless it was for new zealand or australia......

personally i dont like the way the american system is ran, i lived there til i was 14 in georgia

crime is especially high in the states...... where here in toronto we had 74 murders in 2005 atlanta or philidelphia woulda had 20 times that
even with the same population of toronto being equivalant size to those cities pop. wise

although i LOVE california and florida...... I like going there on vacations, but couldnt live there....
if i made a Huge pocket full of money than yeah maybe, money does talk at some extent, but id have to think of family/health care since they dont have it, etc etc

PROUD canadian where i am

The States are much better place to live and raise a family than Canada. There isnt anything to do in Canda whatsoever. They have hokcey which is if it didnt exist 90% of the people would sit around and jack off in the bathrooms all day. It is cold than @!#$ everyday of the year.
You guys have no tourist attractions at all, nothing for people to even want to visit your country. Ever had the Olympics in your country, nope, US lets see Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Los Angeles, couple of more times as well.
We have people from all over the World come here to visit places, NYC, DC, LA, anyplace out West, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, you people dont have @!#$ up there.

Lets see Canada has higher taxes, another reason not live there.

As for Americas crime rate. If we went out today and killed about 6% of the population there would be mo more crime. It is a very small part of the population that does 95% of the crime. If your in the ghetto of Atlanta with like tons of dudes in 20 year old cars with $5000 stereos and $3000 rims, sellin drugs and doing hookers, and have like 10 guns and @!#$, no kidding there will be a ton of crime.
Al these @!#$ rap videos promote crime, and 90% of the rappers have been to jail or are going there soon enough.

US is the best place to live and I would never move anyplace else.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:52 AM on j-body.org
Rob: 1976 Summer Olympics: Montreal, 1988 Winter Olympics: Calgary.

We have comperable taxes... Less crime per capita... and decriminalised Marijuana.

If you pull your head out of your anal canal, and visit other countries, you'll find out the world is a lot bigger than your backyard.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:46 AM on j-body.org
you forgot....the olympics are also coming to Vancouver,BC

and tourist attractions? keep in mind the only places you will see virgin forests like western canada has in the states is in Washington and Oregon...and not much of either (grantes, all the canadian volcanoes are dead...but they're still standing)

there's more to life than "tourist attractions" get out into the countryside for once and breathe *actual* fresh air...

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:14 AM on j-body.org
Rob - all I can say is WOW! Before adding more to this thread, it may be wise to visit Canada at least once. Remember, it's the gigantic country to the NORTH of the US

GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Rob: 1976 Summer Olympics: Montreal, 1988 Winter Olympics: Calgary.

We have comperable taxes... Less crime per capita... and decriminalised Marijuana.

If you pull your head out of your anal canal, and visit other countries, you'll find out the world is a lot bigger than your backyard.

Funny, yet so true

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:20 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Rob: 1976 Summer Olympics: Montreal, 1988 Winter Olympics: Calgary.

and beer ,strippers and health insurance

-Borsty
Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:36 AM on j-body.org
if you killed all the criminals and only left the good people the good ones will go bad it's only a matter of time. there's no way to get rid of crime. if we got rid of crime there wouldn't nearly as many jobs like cops, probation officers, judges, lawyers I bet they be the first of all the new criminals. but back on topic Brendan do a search you'll see everyone gets flamed in their posts it's just something you have to man up and take to enjoy your time on here.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 5:01 PM on j-body.org
Oh boy did this thread get way off topic, of course how many actually stay on topic for long anyway

Brendan Maslen wrote:i wouldnt leave canada unless it was for new zealand or australia......

personally i dont like the way the american system is ran,

Brendan Maslen wrote:oops wrong thread HAHA

Monday, January 09, 2006 5:29 AM on j-body.org
its called life. not everything is fair or goes the way you want it. get over it

Monday, January 09, 2006 1:32 PM on j-body.org
Brendan Maslen wrote:everytime i post a thread asking for a response all i get is NEGATIVE feedback that has nothing to do with my qquestion...

LOL! I think this thread has proved his point!

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:19 PM on j-body.org
Maybe you should work on your subject titles... they're a tad.... uh.... stupid.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:25 PM on j-body.org
dude what do you expect. You make a post trying to say how stupid someone is becuase you thought you were right...AND YOU WERE NOT!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:37 PM on j-body.org
ROB i feel sorry for you.... I guess you've never been to canada...... and so you know PEOPLE from all over the world travel here, you mutt, someone doesnt know much of anything!
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 4:49 AM on j-body.org
your thread still sucks

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:52 AM on j-body.org
you know what would be funny...is to have mexicans (scratch that) hispanics by-passing our coast and head straight for canada. hahaa......they would tell the coast guards...."NO, CANADA, WE GO"..ahahahahah sorry, that's funny....

Nope, it ain't stock.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:40 AM on j-body.org
wtf on this thread

---

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:08 AM on j-body.org
Ya, what's with this thread? A guy from Grand Rapids MI is complaining that Canada has nothing... Uhh hello? Look around you buddy. You live in a worse climate than I do (I'm in Canada). I live less than 2 hours from 2 theme parks (both in Canada), and less than two hours from the 3 rd largest city in North America.

You really should do some reading, or better yet, some visiting before you try to tell Canadians about their coiuntry. I've been to Michigan (all over it) and I can tell you, we have everything MI has, and then some. Of course that makes sense with the difference in size but still, get with the programme there guy.

Notice I did not take cheap shots (full of lies) at your country like you did mine.

PAX

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:10 AM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:wtf on this thread

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:33 AM on j-body.org
Brendan, remember - it takes 2 people to fight. With over 30000 members, there has to be some smart@sses and idiots lurking around. Normally they keep quiet outside of versus, but arguing over something pointless on the net only brings them out (especially if they sense that you don't have the first clue about what you're talking about). Starting threads to whine about it doesn't help your cause, either.

My advice to you is this: if someone starts spouting garbage/insults, be the bigger man and just walk away. If you get into an internet argument with Gam, just give up.

My $0.02.

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:51 PM on j-body.org
i argue on the net for pure entertainment. its great

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 2:43 PM on j-body.org
^^no it isn't

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search