USA vs Canada!!! (NOT another hockey post!) - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: USA vs Canada!!! (NOT another hockey post!)
Monday, January 09, 2006 6:07 PM on j-body.org
Well since Bruce is the only one to EVER kick Chucks butt and hes DEAD ! I'd say the mounties lose !

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, January 09, 2006 7:27 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™] But Chuckie got his ass beaten 8 ways from tuesday by Bruce Lee. Besdies, i'm not forgiving him for his involvement in "Sidekicks". That movie sucked harder than Anna Nicole Smith in a geriactrics ward.hahaha good thing I'm not eating right now.

P.S. Chuch Norris is NOT a badass. He's a sport martial artist. He's nothing compared to a real martial artist. 99% of the martial arts taught in the US is junk sport(kick-high punch-low etc) martial arts.

Jackalope wrote:Well since Bruce is the only one to EVER kick Chucks butt and hes DEAD ! I'd say the mounties lose !

As far as Bruce Lee is concerned(who's "mysterious coma" death was NOT natural causes), his #1 student is still around. His name is George Dillman. Mr. Dillman has severly surpassed Bruce Lee and majorly advanced the art of Kyusho-Jitsu and others.

He LOOKS pretty harmless - don't let that fool you. He could kill A LOT of Navy SEALS very quickly(unless they fight from distance via semi-auto rifles ect )

There are lots of other bad men around most of which you would never suspect. As for famous people - Steven Segal, suprisingly enough, is a badass in REAL LIFE far more so than in his movies.

I used to be a black-belt @ Midwest Martial Arts (East Peoria, IL) Haven't went in years because I stopped making time to go. I keep meaning to go back but I'll be so rusty its not funny.

At least I stayed on topic lol.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 7:27 AM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:Just curious, do Mounties carry guns?

On a more serious note, Canada has a regular police force with regular uniforms. I think Mounties are like a Federal support force and they too wear regular uniforms and drive cars. The only time I've ever seen them in the red uniform was for parades, cermonies, and stuff like that. It's like Scotland, they don't wear kilts ALL the time (right?).

And yes, they pack heat.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 11:45 AM on j-body.org
Heres my opinion about the money ,
Coins - BAD, I hate carrying all those coins especially the 1$ and 2$, I only carry bills in my wallet. I love how in the states they use bills, it makes things so much easier you just put it in your wallet, no bull@!#$ with coins falling out or dinging in your pants.
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:31 PM on j-body.org
"It's like Scotland, they don't wear kilts ALL the time (right?)."

actually yes they do, if some one sees you without yoru kilt your killed

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:34 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Coins - BAD, I hate carrying all those coins especially the 1$ and 2$, I only carry bills in my wallet. I love how in the states they use bills, it makes things so much easier you just put it in your wallet, no bull@!#$ with coins falling out or dinging in your pants.

Changing from bills to coin makes a HUGE difference when it comes to the cost of creating / and keeping an amount of currency in circulation. You may not like it but its very smart.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 3:33 PM on j-body.org
^^ Werd. It costs about $.75 to make a $1/$2 coin that lasts for 35+ years. It costs about $0.60 to make a $1/$2 bill that becomes unusable after 4-6 years of use.

Neal is right. No Kilt = Death (except on designated thursdays during a full moon).

Quote:

On a more serious note, Canada has a regular police force with regular uniforms. I think Mounties are like a Federal support force and they too wear regular uniforms and drive cars. The only time I've ever seen them in the red uniform was for parades, cermonies, and stuff like that. It's like Scotland, they don't wear kilts ALL the time (right?).

And yes, they pack heat.

The red Tunic is actually called a Red Serge.

The RCMP, to put it mildly:
- Think of what the FBI does, the RCMP does that.
- Think of what the NSA does, the RCMP does that.
- Think of what the Secret Service does, the RCMP does that.
- Think of what the National Centers for Missing and Exploited Children does, the RCMP does that.
- Think of what your state Police force does, the RCMP does that.
- Think of what your county Sherriff's Office does, the RCMP does that.
- Think of what your local police service does, the RCMP does that.

The RCMP maintains the country's fingerprint and sex offender database, as well as maintaining jurisdiction over interprovincial and international criminal investigations. The RCMP has provincial and local policing contracts with 7 of ten provinces (Ontario, Quebec and Newfoundland excluded) and all 3 territories. It is easily the most flexible and versatile police force in the western world, and has the widest scope of any police force in the world.

And if you make one sideways comment about dudley doo-right... they will @!#$ kill you on the spot.

Okay... they'll only severely kick your ass and other parts of your body that you scarcely knew you had, but that's your only warning

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:03 PM on j-body.org
/\/\ RCMP sure do a lot. They may actually have something to do if a real crime ever happened in Canada.

I'd love to have a Canadian police scanner...

"Attention all units, we have a moose walking down main street"

"Calling all cars, there's an otter in Mrs. Johnsons swimming pool"

"Attention all units, little Billy stole a snickers bar from the grocery store. Shoot to kill"

j/k, I know there's real crimes there... somewhere. Occasionally.

And sorry, Gam. I can't put much credibility into your saying how tough the Mounties are. Any man wearing a plaid skirt can't speak to "toughness". If you want to tell us about "drafty", I'll listen.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:34 PM on j-body.org
lol...

A real man doesn't need to wear pants to be a real man The only mounties that wear kilts are the pipe band, and then only during ceromonial duty or parade duty.

And seriously:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/robert_pickton/1.html (I'm not involved in this case, but I know a few people that are)

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/wanted/index_e.htm <-- Wanted Posters (not all)
http://www.rcmp.ca/cold_case/index_e.htm <-- Cold case files (not all)

We do have crime in Canada... wiseass

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 7:03 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:lol...

And seriously:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/robert_pickton/1.html (I'm not involved in this case, but I know a few people that are)

I checked your profile Gam, you didn't list your occupation. Are you part of the RCMP?
Canadian 5-0?
A Toronto Cop-o?
A Montreal Bust-em-all?

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 7:32 PM on j-body.org
I work in the RCMP as a Forensic Identification Tech.

I'm in the Fingerprint bureau specifically.

I haven't updated my profile in a LONG time.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:32 AM on j-body.org
GAMS the five oh !! Everyone RUN !

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:39 AM on j-body.org
Nah... I'm no 5-0. I'm a civillian

I'll only lay the smack down on ya.. I can't arrest anyone, I'm not that cool

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:07 AM on j-body.org
GAMs pretending to be the five oh, Everybody.........get him!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:36 AM on j-body.org
the kilt wearing will one day rule the earth

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:37 AM on j-body.org
Graden wrote:
Quote:

Changing from bills to coin makes a HUGE difference when it comes to the cost of creating / and keeping an amount of currency in circulation. You may not like it but its very smart.

Also minted coins are REAL money, actual tender. Paper money is a debt., a promisary note, a promise to pay.. However you want to look at them, bills are borrowed into existance and bear interest even before they are ever spent. Coins on the other hand are backed up by themselves and therefore do not bear interest. It makes complete sense. If I had it my way, there'd be no paper money at all, only real money. That isn't realistic though, so I'll take what I can get. Of course the only really same currency is gold, but that gets a bit troublesome to carry.

PAX
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:27 AM on j-body.org
So, then, is it true, GAM, that when a lumberjack starts to sing, it's law that all mounties in the area must for a chorus to back him/her up?

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:07 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

The RCMP has provincial and local policing contracts with 7 of ten provinces (Ontario, Quebec and Newfoundland excluded)

Actually, the vast majority of Newfoundland is RCMP territory too; the RNC(Royal Newfoundland Constabulary) are in St.John's and area, and Corner Brook; the rest is RCMP.

"i promise we won't get drunk, and go out in boat in the dark, stand up in the boat and fire the gun into the air unless we have life jackets on."
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 10:39 AM on j-body.org
kotl, yes that is infact law

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:59 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

when a lumberjack starts to sing, it's law that all mounties in the area must for a chorus to back him/her up?

Quote:

him/her

No need to be politically correct; a true lumberjack will ALWAYS be one of the manliest of the manly men.

"i promise we won't get drunk, and go out in boat in the dark, stand up in the boat and fire the gun into the air unless we have life jackets on."
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:28 PM on j-body.org
Craig: you're right on that one, but it's considered to be a provincial Police force IIRC.

Either way... RCMP is bloody everywhere.

Keeper: Yep. At least they dropped the tenet that every officer must sing in a castrato voice... That @!#$ was just harsh

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 2:27 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

/\/\ RCMP sure do a lot. They may actually have something to do if a real crime ever happened in Canada.

Quote:

I'd love to have a Canadian police scanner...

No, John its more like this...

- "attention all units.. meeting in 5 minutes at Tim Hortons"
- "no doot a boot it, we're on the way eh!"

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 2:36 PM on j-body.org
you mean they made you sing like Rob Halford...ouch that is hitting below the sporan (sp)

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:51 PM on j-body.org
KOTL: Its a sporran.. but I'll forgive you this time

Jack: I still pack heat

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 10:07 PM on j-body.org
This post is funny and informative at the same time, I'm even learning some stuff about my own country

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search