grammar - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: grammar
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:39 PM on j-body.org
Jack: I don't get picky unless you're getting pissed that they're not being understood. (see: your original few posts ).

Minor spelling faux pas' are okay... it's a forum board (it'd be nice if the general populace got an EDIT button ), but if you want to communicate a point, you have to do it in the way that everyone can understand. That means ENGLISH! REAL ENGLISH!!! I'm not going to gripe about people that use slang, abbr.'s and other short hand, I use it myself sometimes. If I have a problem with reading it, I'll turn into your grade 8 English teacher.

Fallen: Yeah.. there's nothing quite so daunting as a block of text with no white space. Again, it's a forum board, but do everyone a favour and hit the enter key a few times after you've created something resembling a paragraph.

I want to find the graphic of Samuel L Jackson as Jules Wiffield with a gun pointed screaming

"ENGLISH, MUTHA@!#$A, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:50 PM on j-body.org
search google images for "english @!#$"

---

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:51 PM on j-body.org
that's mother fer ^^

---

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:17 PM on j-body.org
I'm SO getting it:
http://dicktees.net/pd_english.cfm

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, January 21, 2006 11:41 AM on j-body.org
Look at the newest addition to the Audio & Electronics forum:

"my tach i hook up a bout a year month ago or so only reads 3 thounds rpm evev if i switch it over to 2 clyc i called rk sport he said thier tach adtapter may say for 01 but not will work for what to do some help me"

Direct copy and paste with no alterations. It boggles my mind how people can even think like this.

Sunday, January 22, 2006 8:05 AM on j-body.org
Where the hell was everyone here when I had this argument awhile back?

I felt like the only one who had a grip on reality when I was arguing for reasonable writing skills.

At least I'm not the only one who finds that the majority of posts here look like Rorschash tests. Although, at least those could mean something to the reader.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search