GM Conspiracy Thories - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GM Conspiracy Thories
Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:04 AM on j-body.org
Industry watcher Jim “Buickman” Dollinger believes a cabal of international financiers is driving GM into bankruptcy so they can buy it up for “cents on the dollar,” according to a report by TTAC. He asks questions such as: why would GM’s Board let CEO Rick Wagoner to create a bankruptcy-proof pension if, as he claims, “we don’t have a plan for bankruptcy?” Why did Merrill Lynch immediately buy GM’s abandoned Fiat stock, given that Merrill’s CEO also serves on GM’s Board? The Leftlane Perspective: Buickman might be a little overzealous with his assertions, but one must wonder who might have their sights on GM as its value continues to fall.
http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/01/10/gm-conspiracy-theory/

Conspiracy #2

In its Detroit auto show weblog, New York Times blogger Jeff Sabatini said GM on Tuesday “temporarily closed off its display to accomodate the filming of a 60 Minutes episode.” Sabatini further wrote, “speculation is that rather than just letting CBS crucify the company and its beleaguered chief Rick Wagoner, G.M. is hoping to ameliorate the damage from the report.” The question remains: what were the investigative reporters of 60 Minutes doing at GM’s booth? Industry commentators like Robert Farago and Mike Spinelli — as well as several Leftlane News readers seem to think there might be something up with Chevy’s Tahoe hybrid concept. “See if the thing’s got a hybrid engine,” wrote Farago to NAIAS patrons. “If The Man refuses to accommodate your request, try to decide if he’s hiding something.”
http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/01/11/gm-conspiracies-part-2/

Re: GM Conspiracy Thories
Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:09 AM on j-body.org
I think that the Bush's will buy GM and force all of emerica to buy big gas guzzeling SUVs

._____________________________.
hostis humani generis - Causa latet vis est notissima
You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-12-11 18:21:36. This ban will expire 2005-12-18 18:21:36 Pacific Time.

Reason: Your comment about Grim Raven's wife was completely uncalled for and way over the top.

My other car is a boat. Supermotors
Free FlatScreens, IT WORKS!
Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:21 PM on j-body.org
Grimor wrote:I think that the Bush's will buy GM and force all of emerica to buy big gas guzzeling SUVs

Actually that would be Awesome. LOL

Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:53 PM on j-body.org
lol i agree bush would do something right for once.^^^

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Thursday, January 12, 2006 4:54 PM on j-body.org
The only GM conspiracy theory I've heard is that the King of Sweden is using Rick Wagoner's penis to send anti-semitic lesbian meat-loaf recipes to Soupy Sayles and Marvin Hamlish....

But it's just a rumor

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, January 13, 2006 9:34 AM on j-body.org
But a damn good rumor..

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search