So everyone...explain this to me.................. - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: So everyone...explain this to me..............
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:04 PM on j-body.org
Karo, i send my condolences to you and your family.

TURBO4DOOR

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:31 PM on j-body.org
Karo I have been in a similar situation with my great grandpa. He past when i was only12 but I will always remember what we did over the weekends together and what a cool guy he was. I am sure your grandmother is in a better place. You will always have your memories of her and nobody can take those away from you.

Best wishes man..

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 4:23 AM on j-body.org
Karo,

You have been there for me through a lot, and I thank you for that. It is good that your grandmother is in a better place. Her pain as well as you and your families pain has been easied. The road of life is never easy, but keeping faith will guarantee your place next to God. I am sorry for your loss, but you know she is with both God and her husband and much happier there than she was here. If you ever need anthign feel free to email or call me man.

................Which car will hit 400 whp first???................
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 4:42 AM on j-body.org
I am sorry to hear about your lose. When my mom died it was very quick and kind of came out of no where. Seeing this make me think which would be worse, having to see her in the hospital suffering or her just going to the doctors for something and basically never leaving the hospital alive....

I am sorry to hear about your lose and your family are in my prayers. She has a special place waiting for her because they don't come as good as she was anymore. don't cry over her, celebrate the joy and good memories you have. When you pass on she will be there to greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss (maybe a home cooked meal too!)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:07 AM on j-body.org
My family just buried my grandmother this past Friday after a 6 year battle with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. The last few months of her life were lived out in a nursing home in conditions similar to the ones you described.

I can empathize and offer my condolences.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:41 PM on j-body.org
thats sad man, sorry to hear it..

i know how it feels tho, my grandfather who passed away in 95 went through the samething.. suffering for months in the hospital, he was getting better until one nite this @!#$ @!#$ of a "doctor" came and told him he was gonna be a vegtiable for his life, etc. etc. just killing his spirts, he passed away shorty after that happened... it was sad man, i was young 11 yrs old at the time.. i went everyday w/ my mom or aunts to stay with him, he couldnt talk, couldnt move nothing... it was awful to watch, i cried like crazy when he finally passed but i was happy at the same time cuz now he's in a much better place and nolonger has the suffer... my grandmother died less than a year later, she was never the same once my grandfather passed, she didnt cry but you knew she was hurt...

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:54 AM on j-body.org
Man, I feel for you bro. I know what it's like, I've lost three of my grandparents and two of them went badly(cancer).People take comfort in believing that they will see their loved ones in heaven and if you do take anything from your beliefs I hope it is this.

I personally do not believe that any decent all powerful god would allow all of the suffering that countless people have, do and will experience. If you do not believe god is "all powerful" then this doesn't affect you. People mostly say bad things are just part of gods plan and it's a test, but to me this is a flawed view for two reasons.
First, if this was gods plan it would be a absolutely horrible plan. If he is all powerful he does not need to test us to see who is good or worthy, he could simply allow only good people to exist. Also, he would already know. Secondly, if bad things are simply part of this plan, then the god things must be also. This would mean your destiny is predetermined by god and nothing good will happen to you because you "deserve" it. If the good things do happen because you deserve it, then so must the bad.
Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:36 PM on j-body.org
Well just wanted to say THANKS everyone....

Just got back from the funeral to check something and I am leaving again to go take care of other family issues....

Today, I closed an old chapter to my book and started a new chapter.....

Once again, thanks everyone!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:30 PM on j-body.org
take it easy man...

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 3:20 PM on j-body.org
No worries. Take it easy man!

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search