C.I.A. factbook on Canada - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
C.I.A. factbook on Canada
Friday, March 03, 2006 5:10 PM on j-body.org

Canada is listed on the C.I.A. factbook as

Quote:

An illicit producer of cannabis for the domestic drug market and export to US; use of hydroponics technology permits growers to plant large quantities of high-quality marijuana indoors; transit point for heroin and cocaine entering the US market; vulnerable to narcotics money laundering because of its mature financial services sector

It's at the bottom of this page, some may find intresting . _______<<

Look who's calling the kettle black ...

Wonders how long before they discover our elaborate and highly complex , illegal ?
tunnel crossings ......

Re: C.I.A. factbook on Canada
Friday, March 03, 2006 7:35 PM on j-body.org
EzTrip wrote:Look who's calling the kettle black ...

Wonders how long before they discover our elaborate and highly complex , illegal ?
tunnel crossings ......

We found one of theirs, lol

Clicky

Saturday, March 04, 2006 6:53 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Using a delayed notice search warrant, agents entered the home on July 2 to examine the tunnel. A short time later a U.S. District Court judge authorized the installation of cameras and listening devices in the home to monitor activities in the home. Using these devices, agents from various federal, state and local law enforcement authorities saw the three suspects carrying large hockey bags or garbage bags through the tunnel.

The funny part is that they don't include the fact that it was RCMP officers that noted that there were large amounts of digging equipment going into the shed and a lot of dirt coming out, nor that the people arrested were arrested by the RCMP and extradited by the BC Crown Prosecutor.

Doesn't surprise me at all. I read about that in about August in the Force's Magazine.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 10:46 AM on j-body.org
My brother inlaw was on the tunnel case, missed out on the arrest day though. Sad times.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 2:42 PM on j-body.org
Kardain wrote:We found one of theirs, lol.

They used hockey bags to transport some of the marijuana ...

This is traumatizing ! I may never look at a hockey bag the same way ever again ....
this borders on being sac-religious and blasphemous to all that is Canadian ..

Maybe they should have stuck with the Glad bags .. if I was a SMART Seattle cop
I'd be leary of those shady guys carrying around more than one hockey bag
saying " f**king eh " ever second word...

" you boys is in the wrong neighbourhood. " is there a mandate in the Seattle
Police force requiring them to hire blind constables ? maybe they should change
this to hiring midgit's .... you know there people too .

GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:

The funny part is that they don't include the fact that it was RCMP officers that noted that there were large amounts of digging equipment going into the shed and a lot of dirt coming out, nor that the people arrested were arrested by the RCMP and extradited by the BC Crown Prosecutor.

Doesn't surprise me at all. I read about that in about August in the Force's Magazine.

of course ... The RCMP TRD or The Tunnel Rat Division
will always get there dirtbag ...

Saturday, March 04, 2006 2:45 PM on j-body.org
sorry make that the Lynden Police force heh ...

Saturday, March 04, 2006 2:47 PM on j-body.org
TRD isn't the name of it... TRD is a Toyota brand mark...

We use SIS... Skunk Infiltration Squad

Saturday, March 04, 2006 10:05 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:TRD isn't the name of it... TRD is a Toyota brand mark...

We use SIS... Skunk Infiltration Squad

< look's around>

Tommy Chong wrote:" What are you doing in Canada man ? "

I wouldn't know anything about that stuff GAM ..

Saturday, March 04, 2006 10:40 PM on j-body.org
meh, let it in as long as its good stuff

Sunday, March 05, 2006 2:09 AM on j-body.org
^^^ DEA would SO appreciate that remark

Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:40 AM on j-body.org
lol ...what else can i say with a sig like this \/

Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:35 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

My brother inlaw was on the tunnel case, missed out on the arrest day though. Sad times.

They just find the decoy ones that they are supposed to find. Honestly tho, if those crazy Canucks were able to smuggle people who were sold into slavery out of the US in the 1800's... smuggling some plant life is just a cake walk by now.

***disclaimer*** I am not a drug dealer or smuggler.... I am just sharing my opinion, please don't send your CIA after me!

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:31 PM on j-body.org
That would be the DEA, just like they think they can do to Mark Emery.

PAX
Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:09 PM on j-body.org
didn't have to read about the us did you?

Quote:

consumer of cocaine shipped from Colombia through Mexico and the Caribbean; consumer of heroin, marijuana, and increasingly methamphetamine from Mexico; consumer of high-quality Southeast Asian heroin; illicit producer of cannabis, marijuana, depressants, stimulants, hallucinogens, and methamphetamine; money-laundering center

Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:10 PM on j-body.org
First of all, the CIA "Factbook" isn't a factbook at all. Its just an opinion by the US government in power based on our political stance towards the nation in question.
What is in the Factbook says a lot more about us rather than the nation it comments on.

The CIA was never meant to disseminate facts, only propaganda. It couldn't function if it had to deal out truth.
Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:46 PM on j-body.org
I don't get this thread.....

It's listed under illicit drugs,
its 100% true
What more do you want?

Quote:

Illicit drugs:
illicit producer of cannabis for the domestic drug market and export to US; use of hydroponics technology permits growers to plant large quantities of high-quality marijuana indoors; transit point for heroin and cocaine entering the US market; vulnerable to narcotics money laundering because of its mature financial services sector

Friday, March 10, 2006 3:02 PM on j-body.org
Steve Savage wrote:First of all, the CIA "Factbook" isn't a factbook at all. Its just an opinion by the US government in power based on our political stance towards the nation in question.
What is in the Factbook says a lot more about us rather than the nation it comments on.

The CIA was never meant to disseminate facts, only propaganda. It couldn't function if it had to deal out truth.

No argument there ............. !

dave lee :
I was merely pointing out what Jokr made obvious in his statement .

Also, I did find reading up on other countries informative...
and found it makes for a quick reference check ..

unless it's all lies and propaganda .............

Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:42 PM on j-body.org
It's not, it's mostly true, but it doesn't give scale.

I mean, you can say that Canada is an illicit importer of a drug cornecopia, but it's not like every Canadian is in on it.

By that same token:
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/us.html
Quote:

Illicit drugs:
consumer of cocaine shipped from Colombia through Mexico and the Caribbean; consumer of heroin, marijuana, and increasingly methamphetamine from Mexico; consumer of high-quality Southeast Asian heroin; illicit producer of cannabis, marijuana, depressants, stimulants, hallucinogens, and methamphetamine; money-laundering center

I think Jokr was pointing out the US isn't lilly white either.

Thursday, March 23, 2006 11:08 PM on j-body.org
[quote=GAM (The Kilted One)

I mean, you can say that Canada is an illicit importer of a drug cornecopia, but it's not like every Canadian is in on it.

I think Jokr was pointing out the US isn't lilly white either.

dont lie to us...every canadian is in on it and the US is compleatly innocent

while on this note id id like to say this all beef hamburger from McDonalds is definetly delicious and healthy at the same time

Friday, March 24, 2006 6:40 AM on j-body.org
And smashing yourself in the forehead repeatedly with a ball pein hammer will definitely increase your intelligence

Friday, March 24, 2006 8:55 AM on j-body.org
well hell...if gam says so....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search