Home Owners Associations - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Home Owners Associations
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:39 PM on j-body.org
^ ^ ^ Thats tooo funny! But I'd be pissed too. HOA's have just gotten out of control they shouldn't have as much power as they do. HOA's started out with the best intentions but they just went off track.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 4:25 PM on j-body.org
JimmyZ wrote:
Keeper of the Light wrote:To me, HOA's are for for the type of person that I am not.
HOA's are to prevent problems with THIS kind of guy.
That sounds like my old next-door neighbour, except instead of the retarded flag-pole, mailbox (we have central mailboxes here) and burning issues... you have an old ass that moves property stakes, Builds ugly chainlink fences to the messed up property lines, complains when he's told to remove them doesn't do a damned thing about them for about a year, and then gets aggrivated when the fence is removed by a city crew and deposited on his lawn, he gets sent the bill for the work and the re-surveying of the property lines, never pays it and when he dies, leaves his dolt of a widow with leins on his property, enough that his dolt of a widow has to sell the place and move in with her kids.

When I get enough money, I'm going way the hell out into BFNowhere (where the buses don't run) and buying a 30 acre spread so I can keep jack-asses away from me.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 7:21 AM on j-body.org
LOL-- I'm on 300 acres in the middle of nowhere, gravel road, nearest neighbor is a 1/2 mile away.

I'l never move back to a city. actually I'm even looking for a place more remote than this.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Saturday, March 25, 2006 7:32 AM on j-body.org
do you have a bunker in the basement, too?

Saturday, March 25, 2006 9:14 AM on j-body.org
With a CB Radio with a direct connection to God?

300 acres, I don't know.. that seems a bit much for my taste, but, 5-6.. sounds good.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 5:46 PM on j-body.org
Nope--no CB to a non-existant "god", no bunker,

just fields of tobbacco, wheat and corn, and peace and quiet--------and stars at night. Millions of them.

you city boys dont know what you are missing. Who needs TV with a lightshow like that every night.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 6:51 PM on j-body.org
yeah, i'm out to an old farm when i can afford it, myself. @!#$ the city. and being in indiana, there's lots of land not too far from the necessities where it's nice and quiet.
Saturday, March 25, 2006 7:43 PM on j-body.org
91 Sunbird SSE wrote:you city boys dont know what you are missing.

sorry, but this GIRL likes living close to her career.

thanks.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 8:28 PM on j-body.org
lilbit01 wrote:
91 Sunbird SSE wrote:you city boys dont know what you are missing.

sorry, but this GIRL likes living close to her career.

thanks.

Whatever rocks yer boat.

personally, I've done the "career" thing.

Now I have a job---and a life.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 9:43 PM on j-body.org
I flat out say F#@%&@ a hoa.I live on a acre or more and no b/s cookie cutter sissy housing crap and do keep my yard cut ,vehicles covered no crap laying around etc.I would never buy into such b/s guess I am oldschool in my ways but neat.I have 5 rides total 2 cars ones the wifes a pu, my sch bus, tractor trlr ( just the trk) all parked neat and can do what ever I like.I enjoy my own little place with out all the picture perfect crap and I am a very clean neat person.If one chooses to live in a area with hoa so b it,I just like living with lots of room around me and not the next house withing spitting distance.I like country living with out all the little want to be cookie cutter neighbor hoods around me.That is about it.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 5:36 AM on j-body.org
91 Sunbird SSE wrote:Now I have a job---and a life.

funny...so do i. i also have a job that will pay my way through school, and will pay have my kid's tuition to college at the school attached to the #1 hospital in the country.

soo yeah...i've done the "job" thing - and i say screw that.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:25 AM on j-body.org
Unebelievable.. I want someone to come up to me and say, you can't wash YOUR car on YOUR own property.. I'd nail the prissy bitch right in the face with my 1750psi pressure washer..

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Burgundy 2006 Saturn Ion - My winter beater
Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:42 AM on j-body.org
aaaaaaaand you'd promply go to jail for assault.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:58 AM on j-body.org
Probably.. But it would still be funny to see..

Sunday, March 26, 2006 12:10 PM on j-body.org
It'd be worth it I think.

Rend a little flesh from the bone in the interests of being able to do what you like on your own property? A pittance.

Monday, March 27, 2006 7:30 AM on j-body.org
I think it would be worth it for sure.

Monday, March 27, 2006 8:24 AM on j-body.org
or you can pressure-wash the paint right off of their house late at night and call in a violation

I understand the site, but really, the only things that would bother me on that would be the illegal activityies, andf that's what the police are for.

Either that or get some hemp seeds, toss them in his backyard, and leave an anonymous tipoff with the drug squad.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search