Bush Admin Falling Apart.... - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Bush Admin Falling Apart....
Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:58 PM on j-body.org
just don't let him go hunting in Texas.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Friday, March 31, 2006 2:32 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]just don't let him go hunting in Texas. No, do let him go hunting in Texas

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Friday, March 31, 2006 4:20 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Cham, Thank you for admiting Bill Clinton is a rapeist! Feel better now? So he paid them off it doesn't make him any less guilty then if he went to jail. Rather all it prooves is that he did rape them or he never would have had to pay them off at all! if he was as innocent as driven snow why not go to court and proove the women all lyed? Oh I know! because they didn't! Further prooveing that with enough money you can buy your way out of anything. Ah the democratic way of life is wonderful!
You cannot read. Never did I admit anything of the such, nor imply it. I stated that if he had, they should've brought him to justice...and that's the bottom line. It does make him still innocent until proven guilty. Sometimes its not worth the headache for the defendant, and they don't have time to deal with the issue...or just want to get it over-with when in a defendants position. The Complainant is the one who decides whether justice or money is worth more to them. If they choose money, the issue is never brought to court, therefore the defendant is innocent. It's so plain and easy to understand, I wonder why you don't get it. I think KOTL said it best, "POlitical parties and political dogma are just as stupid as the people who believe in them". That applies to you apparently

Quote:

If a person in power (state governor or president) offers you a settlement, you take it. Especially if that person could have you killed. It is rumoured that Clinton had more than one person "taken care of". So did they choose money over justice or life over justice with some money as a side dressing (money makes it all legal and causes then to forfit the right to sue).
You take it over the pursuit of justice? Bull. Life over justice my ass. There are provided protections, just like everyone else has, you go to the media and the attention so that there is only ONE scapegoat, and that's through the judicial system. Monica Lewinsky went to the media and got the attention on the nation. I'm sure there are rumors about everything else as well. Just like all of these allegations about Clinton are rumors. I'm sure there are rumors about other important people having enemies disposed of as well. If you want justice, you seek justice. You don't accept a freaking payoff in exchange for your silence about an illegal act committed against you. I say again, you have a responsibility to bring that person to justice, should you choose not to...you're the irresponsible one and should shoulder the blame for not bringing the before the judge and jury.

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Friday, March 31, 2006 4:28 AM on j-body.org
No Lewinski did NOT go to the media, her so-called "friend" did. Only after secretly taper her conversations.

You do have to consider the psychology behind it too. Many many sexual assalt cases go un reported because of the victoms mental state. People often feel a range of emotions for worthlessness to shame.

Do not blame the victoms, that in itself is shameful.

So tell me, if OJ and MJ desided to move in next door to you, how would you feel? Both are innocent right?

PAX
Friday, March 31, 2006 4:59 AM on j-body.org
HAHA your thinking of Linda Tripp. Her trial was just a little bit ago for the wire tapping and was held in the court house right down the street from where I work.

Cham, paying someone to keep their mouth shut and not go to trial is an admision of guilt if there ever was one. You say the women chose to take a payoff to shut up well if thats the case why would Clinton even offer to pay hush money if their wasn't something for them to have to hush up about? That makes no sence. If anyone can accuse someone of rape and the accused offeres to pay an out of court settlement then I guess I should accuse Bill Clinton of touching me so he'll pay me hush money even tho I've never met him. Man wake up. Why would anyone give someone lots of money to make something false go away?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, March 31, 2006 7:53 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Do not blame the victoms, that in itself is shameful.

So tell me, if OJ and MJ desided to move in next door to you, how would you feel? Both are innocent right?
Why not blame the victims for irresponsible behavior? It's their responsibility to ensure that the criminal is dealt justice, and if they choose not to, then blame MUST be shouldered upon the person who refused to speak up when the time came.

If OJ and MJ moved right next to me, I wouldn't worry one bit. I don't believe either one was guilty, and neither has a court. If something was to happen to my child by anyone, I would immediately go to the authorities and haeve them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That's called being responsible, even in the face of adversity. If they offered me more money than I could ever count in my lifetime, I would not be so gullible to the point that I would take that as a substitute for justice. You can't create balance no matter how you slice it. If you are a victim of a crime and you do not report it, REGARDLESS OF YOUR MENTAL STATE, you are irresponsible PERIOD. If anything, take them to court, get a conviction, and then urn around and sue them and get your cash that way.

Quote:

Cham, paying someone to keep their mouth shut and not go to trial is an admision of guilt if there ever was one. You say the women chose to take a payoff to shut up well if thats the case why would Clinton even offer to pay hush money if their wasn't something for them to have to hush up about? That makes no sence. If anyone can accuse someone of rape and the accused offeres to pay an out of court settlement then I guess I should accuse Bill Clinton of touching me so he'll pay me hush money even tho I've never met him. Man wake up. Why would anyone give someone lots of money to make something false go away?
If it's an admission of guilt, then its only known between the accuser and the accused. So again, your speculation means nothing.

"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Friday, March 31, 2006 8:45 AM on j-body.org
Wow I wish I could live in your world, It must be nice there. All sunshine and rainbows and kittens and puppies. But I saddly live in the real world, one where the rest of us don't think that the poor women shoved to the ground and has someone rape her is to blame I, much like the rest of the world believe to one doing the shoveing and the raping is at fault. Its sad you think a women who is forced to have sex with someone is to blame very sad indeed. And its even sadder that your trying to defend this rediculous stance by saying things such as she should have demanded justice and since she did not its her fault. Let me ask you Cham if you were attacked and butt raped by someone would you tell the world? Would you go on TV and tell everyone how you were forced to bend over while some big guy pleasured himself in your ass? And if you do get ready to be laughed at and called a fag or a bitch or a whore and basicly have your name drug thru the mud for the length of the trial and then for years afterward still be ridiculed. Sound good to you? Well why do you think most rape victims remain quiet? Or later withdrawl the charges? They want it to just go away and try to forget it and move on with there life the best they can. Also you have people such as you who say oh its her fault she was dressed all sexxy like so she must have wanted it. Ok well the next time your walking around with your shirt off in the summer time I guess your asking for a nice long slow butt rapeing right? Hopefully you'll get what your asking for.

Bill Clinton IS a rapeist. He raped them and then used his posistion of power to bribe them into silence or to ridicule them into it. He should have been castrated back in 1969 when he raped the first poor girl.

I feel so sorry for you that you still believe its the womens fault when she gets raped. I just pray that you never have a daughter that gets rapped and the guy gets to skate because hes a politition. Will you then blame your little girl for getting raped too?

Friday, March 31, 2006 9:57 AM on j-body.org
jack wrote:Wow I wish I could live in your world, It must be nice there. All sunshine and rainbows and kittens and puppies. But I saddly live in the real world, one where the rest of us don't think that the poor women shoved to the ground and has someone rape her is to blame I, much like the rest of the world believe to one doing the shoveing and the raping is at fault.
No, you're not living in reality. The reality of the situation is, if you do not report a crime against you, then you are at fault for not reporting it. You are irresponsible. How many times do I need to say it.

jack wrote:Its sad you think a women who is forced to have sex with someone is to blame very sad indeed. And its even sadder that your trying to defend this rediculous stance by saying things such as she should have demanded justice and since she did not its her fault.
Sorry you feel the need to take everything out of context...won't be the first time. I've plainly stated that if she does not demand justice, then it is her fault that she accepts the outcome. How is that implying that she deserved to get raped? Am I missing something here?

jack wrote:Let me ask you Cham if you were attacked and butt raped by someone would you tell the world? Would you go on TV and tell everyone how you were forced to bend over while some big guy pleasured himself in your ass? And if you do get ready to be laughed at and called a fag or a bitch or a whore and basicly have your name drug thru the mud for the length of the trial and then for years afterward still be ridiculed. Sound good to you? Well why do you think most rape victims remain quiet?
You're damn right I would do whatever it took to get that person prosecuted and jailed. Regardless of what idiots like you would like to call me, as long as the offender is now imprisoned so that they cannot commit another crime here in the free world, I've done the responsible thing and taken action rather than take a payment...my civic duty as they call it.

jack wrote:They want it to just go away and try to forget it and move on with there life the best they can. Also you have people such as you who say oh its her fault she was dressed all sexxy like so she must have wanted it.
Again, reading comprehension fails you. Read above...

jack wrote:Ok well the next time your walking around with your shirt off in the summer time I guess your asking for a nice long slow butt rapeing right? Hopefully you'll get what your asking for.
Wow, you're a real champion. You speak so much on the butt rape subject, makes me wonder what the hell you do in your spare time.

jack wrote:Bill Clinton IS a rapeist. He raped them and then used his posistion of power to bribe them into silence or to ridicule them into it. He should have been castrated back in 1969 when he raped the first poor girl.
If you don't have any proof other than complaints from people that claimed they were raped, accepted a cash payment, or never pursued the case, you're still full of speculation and that holds no weight in the court of law. Show me a court case...a single court case where even if he was not convicted, someone actually tried to get a conviction...the I could partially agree with you pending the research of the case for a full agreement. Until then, he is still innocent of all charges.

jack wrote:I feel so sorry for you that you still believe its the womens fault when she gets raped. I just pray that you never have a daughter that gets rapped and the guy gets to skate because hes a politition. Will you then blame your little girl for getting raped too?
I have 2 little girls. If they were ever raped, I would press charges and possibly even deliver a little street justice. The only reason most politicians get off is because people choose either to take money or ignore the fact. I am NOT one of those people. I am not afraid of someones position, nor will my children be coerced into taking money for silence. I remain entertained how you keep throwing out there that I blame women for getting raped...well how about I blame people with your mentality for making them think its okay to remain silent and accept money instead of having that person prosecuted. YOU are to blame for ALL women that are raped...how'd you like that twist eh? Stop twisting my words to try and make a point that was never there to begin with.

Friday, March 31, 2006 1:56 PM on j-body.org
You just said you would deliver "a little secret justice". So justice outside the system is still justice then?

You should think about that and review all of your previous statements.

I had a G/F once that was molested. I was the one who pushed to get the guy locked up. Mostly because he was a foster parent and a school teacher. His opportunity to re-offend was just far too great to ignore. The thing is, the girl involved did not want to re-live that ever again. She had to give statements to two detectives, again to the crown, again in the courtroom. Every time re-living the experience. Sometimes it's just easier on the victom to sweep it away. You need to understand that. Have you ever been robbed? I have, you feel totally violated. Now crank that emotion up 10 fold and see how it feels.

Your biggest problem is a lack of empathy.

PAX
Friday, March 31, 2006 2:41 PM on j-body.org
Last post for the month up until midnight...

Cham... ole' buddy ole' pal... unless you have been raped yourself, or seen first hand what one who has been raped has to go through... keep your mouth shut on the subject...

I was raped 4 1/2 years ago. Yes, I went to the hospital and went to the police. Did I want to? No... but I did anyway. Did I feel embarrassed/violated/stupid/worthless/low?? Yeah... should have I? No. I didn't do anything to ask for it.

1/3 of rapes go unreported because in all reality, most are not taken seriously, and a lot of people say things like "well she must have been asking for it" or "she must have deserved it".. etc... etc. It took the particular police department TWO AND A HALF WEEKS to assign someone to my case. I heard nothing from the investigating person for over FOUR MONTHS after it happened, after calling between 2 and 8 times a week with more information for the investigation. Next time I heard from him... 6 months... even after requesting a new investigator. I had to call SEVENTY different attorneys until I found one that delt with police negligence. After getting advice from a lawyer, it was turned over to the DA's office. The DA's office... STILL HAS DONE NOTHING to find the monster that did this to me. You know what? I gave up and just decided to move on with my life, because no matter what I did to try to further the investigation, nothing was done, and no one in the state will step up to make sure that all that can be done is done. I've called everyone but the Governor practically.

And you know what?? Had I known then how much more upsetting the constant repeated interrogations, allegations, and lack of having anyone give a rats arse about it was... I wouldn't have reported it. All of that was more upsetting to me than what actually happened.

I've had people tell me to file a suit against the county... know what? I can't... I work for the county, and would more likely than not lose my job... and quite frankly, I love my job, the benefits and pay. Is it fair that I would have to lose everything I've been working for in trying to put my life back together to try to further seek justice? Not really. I'm actually considering changing my college major in order to stay working with the "Law" part of the county. I'd rather put my efforts into helping others. At this point, the only way I would press any harder than I have already is if I was offered enough money to ensure I could live out the rest of my life. I'm not losing my job and my future over something that happened in the past... it'll be 5 years in August... after 7 years, statute of limitations is up and there's nothing that can be done anyway.

You have to consider this too. How long does the average rapist spend in prison? 2, maybe 3 years?? (this is assuming the offender has only committed one rape). A lot of times, it is easier to just try to move on with your life. A rapist (or similar offender) makes the victim or "survivor" serve a life sentance for what the rapist did. The victim has to live with this for the rest of their lives. Yeah, it still affects me to a point... but for the most part I've moved on... but it's still in my mind, and there's times it can get to me (like for example, when people make statements such as you have, not ever experiencing this on your own).

I don't mean to be rude... but you need to shut up about things you know nothing about firsthand. And even if you did know one person it happened to... that doens't mean that you know and understand how they REALLY felt inside and what REALLY went on in their minds. So please, remove your foot from your mouth and pull your head out of your arse.

Normally, I agree with a lot you post... and I have no problem with you personally... but this is a subject that really hits a nerve with me... because I have gone through this personally and ACTUALLY know what it's like to go through.

thankyoudrivethru

Friday, March 31, 2006 2:43 PM on j-body.org
haha wrote:You just said you would deliver "a little secret justice". So justice outside the system is still justice then? [You should think about that and review all of your previous statements.
A whooped ass is more than likely in a case like this...and as I said, I'd gladly pay the 100 dollar fine after I was convicted of simple assault. The same applies for me, I don't make any exceptions to the rule of law.

haha wrote:I had a G/F once that was molested. I was the one who pushed to get the guy locked up. Mostly because he was a foster parent and a school teacher. His opportunity to re-offend was just far too great to ignore. The thing is, the girl involved did not want to re-live that ever again. She had to give statements to two detectives, again to the crown, again in the courtroom. Every time re-living the experience. Sometimes it's just easier on the victom to sweep it away. You need to understand that. Have you ever been robbed? I have, you feel totally violated. Now crank that emotion up 10 fold and see how it feels.
I've been robbed, car jacked, more than once. Amplify that feeling by 10, and you get a stronger desire for justice whether I have to relive that night or not, to make sure that another does not have to go through what I went through. That's called RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!

I don't believe in empathy in a case where someones actions can harm others if the crime is not reported. If the criminal rapes a woman who knows who he is, or could positively identify him or help in the investigation, and then remains silent....how would she feel after the same individual carries on the path of a serial rapist? Don't you believe she would feel some type of guilt for not turning the rapist in? I'm more than certain she would. Do you know why she feels that way? Because had she turned him in when it happened to her, its possible he would've been caught before he went out on a spree. You know what it boils down to??? PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY....or lack thereof.

You relive it so that your children don't have to. You seek justice so that your children don't have to. You do these thigns to take these people off the streets so that you have done your part in ensuring the safety of others. To remain silent in cases such as this is selfish, and again...irresponsible.

Friday, March 31, 2006 4:09 PM on j-body.org
Easier said than done, that's all.

Not everyone can live up to your standard, obviously, so why don't you try to understand them?

I agree the best thing to do is remove the perp from society, as you can see by my actions, but at the same time, I made an effort to understand the victom. I proceeded only after she agreed that he had to go. There were many tears.

PAX
Friday, March 31, 2006 8:13 PM on j-body.org
Cham... ole' buddy ole' pal... unless you have been raped yourself, or seen first hand what one who has been raped has to go through... keep your mouth shut on the subject...

Yup---I've seen it.

I've also seen the other side of the coin---the male who gets blindsisded, looses his home, cars, business, kids---left with @!#$ nothing but the shirt on his back and his feet----and the @!#$ pigs dont mind taking his shirt,

dont even GET ME STARTED on women and "rape" and "abuse",,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm going to try to be civil on the subject. I said try-------because I've been there done that.

guess what BITCHES-----having regrets about drunken sex 3 years after the fact DOES NOT make it rape. espcially when YOU WERE THE ONE ON TOP.

ok--I tried to be civil. couldnt do it.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Saturday, April 01, 2006 4:53 AM on j-body.org
sunbord wrote:Cham... ole' buddy ole' pal... unless you have been raped yourself, or seen first hand what one who has been raped has to go through... keep your mouth shut on the subject...
My mother and 7 of her sisters were raped repeatedly by their fathers friends when they were younger. They too remained silent and did nothing. Most of those men were tried and convicted after MULTIPLE rape victims finally came forward. When my mother got wind of the fact that each of those men 9, had indeed raped up to 5 different women, she felt worse about not saying anything then, than she did about the fact she was raped. I'll speak on things that I wish to, not what you'd like for me to.

haha wrote:Easier said than done, that's all.

Not everyone can live up to your standard, obviously, so why don't you try to understand them?
There are some things that I cannot, nor will not try and understand. This is one of them. I cannot fathom why someone would allow a criminal that violates them in such a way to go free and proceed to doing it repeatedly to others until someone finally stands up and takes responsibility and helps put the person behind bars. Have you any idea how many rapes could have been prevented had the first victim spoken up and helped put the rapist behind bars?

Saturday, April 01, 2006 9:04 AM on j-body.org
Cham... do you not understand how incredibly upsetting it is to even prosecute a rapist??? All the emotional distress, reliving the event over and over and over again, when all you want to do is put it behind you.... then find out the "monster" only get 2 years in prison?!?!?!?!

I'd be willing to bet if people in this country, lawmakers included, took it more seriously and made harsher punishments... more women (and men) WOULD come forward.

Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:39 AM on j-body.org
Fallen:
The punishments are already harsh enough, uniform prosecution would help as well, I've worked rapes, and it's not easy (for a guy no less).

Part of the problem with prosecution is that rape is notoriously hard to prove first (versus vigorous sex) and consent is another thing. 91 Subird SSE basically put it the way I'd say, having 2nd thoughts doesn't constitute rape, and unless there is a physical marker of some sort (ie. indicating violence) it really becomes a situation by situation thing as to what can be done.

I really honestly wish that every violent crime like this could be solved, and people held accountable, but it's not always possible.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, April 01, 2006 11:26 AM on j-body.org
I wishtyhe real rapes could be solved too man..............but wat I'd like to see is automatic life (or death penalty) for false acusers.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Saturday, April 01, 2006 2:31 PM on j-body.org
If you did that, nobody would report for fear they were not able to convict and then were charged as false accusers.

PAX
Monday, April 03, 2006 6:13 AM on j-body.org
Angel my wife went thru the same thing when she was a little girl. Noone belived her or her mother and when they finialy did get someone to listen they were told boys will be boys. Cham your 100% wrong on this one in your staunch defence of Mr. Clinton. He is a rapeist plane and simple and if you choose to ignor it you are no better then he is.
He may be a rapeist but YOU are an enabler, the one saying boys will be boys.

Friday, April 14, 2006 9:28 AM on j-body.org
Friday, April 21, 2006 6:38 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:When did Bush murder 30,000+ people? Please don't say the "people" from Iraq as they're more close to animals then people. Doubt me ? How about being exicuted for leaving Islam? How about stoneing to death women for no reason ? How about just the way they are on a daily basis ? I've been there.....they are ANIMALS.

As for the exicutions done when he was govenor and now president, So? So what? Some poor convict was put to death for what? Killing someone else? SO! Doing some other horrible crime to some INNOCENT person? And your crying for them? Please get a band aid for your bleeding heart. I've said it before and I'll say it again if your on death row you deserve to be there. I know, I know its crule and unusual punisment to exicute someone right? Ummm, What about the victim they KILLED to get where they are!
And PLEASE, PLEASE, Do not try to start down the "well mistakes are made" road! There was a case of a murderer begging the govenor of a state to spair his life he had found god and didn't do it. Luckily the Gov. didn't listen to him and he was gassed but it kept eating at the Gov so for the first time in this countries history he had
DNA tested AFTER the exicution and guess what? The guy actualy did rape and murder the little kid just like the procicution said he did. But then that means (GASP!) A murderer is also a lyer! Now who would have thought that? They got what they deserved end of story. In fact a jury of thier peers put them their so cut it out. If you don't like it tough! Majority rule in the good old US! Don't like it? Go find a dictatorship somewhere else you can feel at home with.

And for the record please WHERE am I defending BUSH? Not here! In fact I do believe I said hes fu-king the whole country at once. But all you see is me calling your hero the rapist Bill Clinton what he actualy is A rapist, A theif, And a lyer. Clinton was NO goodie two shoes! And yes Bush is no better. I'm not defending Bush at all I'm bashing BOTH of them but I guess you lefties just can't stand that.

Whatever.

You are one sick @!#$.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search