Death for converting religions? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Death for converting religions?
Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:57 AM on j-body.org
The original post was asking about killing someone for changing religions and many are saying that we should mind our own business.

That's what I was referring to.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:36 AM on j-body.org
91 Sunbird first off I've been there have you? I speek from first hand experences what do you have? Untill you've seen them in person and know how they are then you can act like I'm on my high horse all you want and I could care less.

Cham, You all brought up the car bomb crap and history I didn't please stop trying to put words in my mouth. Thank you. Would you like me to get into the history of the poor poor Muslims and Arabs and how they are such a wonderful people? Would you like me to start a running list of the crimes they are commiting against us? I can if you'd like
but something tells me it wouldn't matter to you. Your to busy hateing this country to even listen to what those wonderful poor misunderstood backed into a corner abused by the whole world people are really like. Tell me did you get your band aid yet? Your bleeding heart is leaking on your keyboard. See you mistakenly think I gave a rats ass for anyone over there. I don't. I was there I know them better then you and your news channels do so please stop TRYING to lecture me that I'm being close minded and mean. Like I said they started it so we should finish it. Doubt me? Just ask and I'll provide names and dates that show THEY attacked us first without cause.

Keeper, WRONG. We never started with them they started with us so its up to us to finish it. If that means wipeing them from the face of the Earth then so be it. I'd rather them then me any day.

Nat, since you so nicely put them in order I'll respond as such.
I'm sure there were but historians say thats when it started so who am I to argue with the experts.
Hate to break the news to you Nat but white people don't make up the biggest group of raceists. The biggest group would be the Arabs as they think all us infidels should die so they may live in paradise. And as for getting off our asses and takeing care of them, we are. Look at Iraq.
So you don't like me calling a spade a spade? Tough. don't like it? Welcome to America where I have the right to say what ever I want and offend whom ever I want. Your just the lastest in a long line that started when I was born as a white male and therefor am a evil monster bent on world domination. Again you start, I finish. I offend, you have to deal with it as it doesn't bother me at all.
Nope not kidding. Cutting off someones head on TV and laughing about it and my calling them blood thirsty killers is offensive to you? What about the dude they just killed who was there to help their dumb asses! If your more offened by my compairing them to barbarians then to them killing people like that then perhaps its your values that are a little askew and not mine. Sure I'm harsh and blunt and don't mince words but then I've seen how they are first hand and I have my reasons. Again if you'd like a detailed list of my reasons for dis-likeing them so much then just ask I'll be happy to provided it for your reading pleasure.
Again as for who started it I'll be happy to show that they did and when all you need do is ask. of corse you won't like what I wright but hey I'm used to it now. And I again have reason to lump them all together would you like to know abuot why I say it?

I don't say what I do litely rather it comes from years of experence and first hand knowledge and dealings with these people. If you had seen half of what I did I doubt you'd be argueing with me. All you guys have no idea what kind of people these are and I pray you never find out because they would kill you as soon as look at you and never think twice about it. I hope you all know that.

Labotomi, Why should we stand there and allow them to repeatedly without cause attack and kill us? Why should we care what any Muslim country says when they all scream about a stupid cartoon depicting Mohamad with a bomb in his turbin but those who get so outraged at a cartoon don't say Boo when one of their own cutts off the head of an innocent aid worker? They do not care for anyone who is not Muslim, they have proved this time and time again so why then should we care about them? Its a two way street you know. But to them its one way, theirs or death, so we'll give them death. What the problem is?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:06 AM on j-body.org
There is no group on the planet that doesn't have a history of violence. All people share this commonality, even Tibetan Budists have murderers in their midst.

I would love to see the list of names and dates when anyone attacked anyone unprovoked though. People are violent but not stupid. You don't grab the tiger by the tail without a good reason.

You'll have to go further back than the USS Cole.. You'll have to go further back than WWII, you'll have to go back further than WWI for that matter.. Hmm, in fact, it seems to me that the trouble started almost immediately after Oil was found under the sand.

Or did it? How far back do you want to go?

There is always a reason. Wars are not started for the fun of it.

PAX
Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:21 AM on j-body.org
I wasn't talking about the Cole. I was referring to directly after WW II when the Europian Jews were Given Isreal and they decided to take ove all of Palistine as there own and we backed them because they were a democracy thats when the trouble started with the Muslims hateing us. Because they saw us as the ones who brought the Jews in to Palistine and then because we didn't stop them from takeing over. The wonder that is the UN aranged the Jews to have a home in Palistine and because we didn't oppose it they now target us. But the real bad stuff started around the late 70's when they hijaked that airliner and Jimmy Carter did nothing but talk to them and apoligize and kiss ass. All the while their killing people and throwing bodies out on the runway. Terrorism is nothing more then religion used to further their political goals.

Your 100% correct about everyone haveing bad things in there past as everyone does.
But this is the threat now and if a peaceful stop can not be brought about its gonna wind up as another holy war. You watch and mark my words, If things continue we're looking at a very bad time ahead.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:02 PM on j-body.org
I'm quite sure we are headed for very bad times in the near future. It won't be because of lack of action though.

The US did just "not stop the Isreali invation" it was American money funding it and American weapons doing the killing. Isreal could do no wrong, even after they attacked the USS Liberty (unarmed naval vessel) the US continued to support Isreal. Both the US and UK are held responsible by the Palestinians because it was a UK helt territory that was given and US made weapons involved. If you saw an unexploded shell lying on the ground clearly marked "Made in USA" who would you blame?

Regarding the highjacking, don't forget that Carter was behind "Operation Iron Fist" that saw the death of many many Lebonese people at the hands of Isreal with cooperation from the CIA.

See, everyone has their motives.

PAX
Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:37 PM on j-body.org
So in that line of thinking it would ok for me to track down and kill the grand kids of the guy who ended my fathers career in the police dept. Or the decendants of the Salem which trials tracking down and killing the decendants that kileed their great great grandmother. We sold them guns they choose to kill Muslims with them thats not our fault. Thats the same thing if a car manufacturer builds a car and a drunk rams a bus stop full of kids that the parents could go after the cars manufacturer. Its a lame excuse. I'm not saying that its not the one they use only that its lame.

But what of the Muslims in THIS country? The ones who have gone on record saying the 9/11 hijackers were heros? Do they say this because they were oppressed by the US backed Israles? Nope rather they say it ( and this is in their own words ) Because we as infidels have killed one single muslim then the muslims not only have the right but the responcibility to kill us all and they support them. How are we as non-muslims supposed to take statements such as that? Are we supposed to just stand by and wait for it? I'd rather not if its ok with everyone here.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:49 PM on j-body.org
you are so brutally uninformed its amazing.

i had just typed up a somewhat long response to your other post and then my IE closed. i will retype later

The biggest hole, is the illusion of invulnerability.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:50 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:.Labotomi, Why should we stand there and allow them to repeatedly without cause attack and kill us? Why should we care what any Muslim country says when they all scream about a stupid cartoon depicting Mohamad with a bomb in his turbin but those who get so outraged at a cartoon don't say Boo when one of their own cutts off the head of an innocent aid worker? They do not care for anyone who is not Muslim, they have proved this time and time again so why then should we care about them? Its a two way street you know. But to them its one way, theirs or death, so we'll give them death. What the problem is?
Jackalope, read my earlier comments in this thread before you comment on them and make sure you're not taking them out of context
labotomi wrote:
Their culture believes that he committed an offence punishable by death. It is their right to believe whatever they want, but we have the right to denounce what we feel is wrong. They sure didn't have any problem denouncing the drawings of Muhammad even though it's perfectly ok in other cultures to depict anyone because we value freedom of speech.

Why do people feel that they can judge us be we have no right to judge them?

labotomi wrote:So does anyone here think that other countries would be quiet if the US decided to start killing everyone who was muslim or do you think their would be condemnation of our actions by the muslim countries?

Why can't we let it be known that we think it's wrong? Why must we keep silent when others wouldn't afford us the same treatment?

Nathaniel O Flaherty wrote:who is sayign we should be silent? who is saying terrorists shouldnt be stopped?

the point is however, dont speak up incorrectly to the people who are NOT to blame, and do NOT put lives on the line in a manner that doesnt need to happen.

The next quote was responding to the above quote by Nathaniel. I believe you took it incorrectly.
labotomi wrote:The original post was asking about killing someone for changing religions and many are saying that we should mind our own business.

That's what I was referring to.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 5:06 PM on j-body.org
Nah, jack, the motive is this:

My family likely has mafia ties. I am not a mafioso.

Does that mean that someone who was killed in a mafia shooting has the right to attack me? No.

Does that mean i can conveiniently forget about what has happened and claim that I'm better than someone else because i'm beyond that? no.

What it means in terms of Iraq is this. Any Iraqi that kills us in cold blood will be charged as such. Any iraqi that doesn't should not be messed with and left to live their life...

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, March 31, 2006 5:43 AM on j-body.org
Keeper, Awesome we agree! Just cause some family members do something why should you be held responcible? Same with the Muslims attacking us. Why should they attack and kill us for something we had nothing to do with. Namely the murders of Palistineins at the hands of the Isrealy Jews. So they come over here years and years later and kill thousands of us for what reason? NONE so like I said they start we should finish.

Nat, I'm to asume that was directed toward me. Allow me to quote you some of the Muslim school students who attend a Muslim school in New York the Al Noor school and what they had to say directly after 9/11 attackers destroyed the towers. The interview was done by 60minutes NOT Fox news. Here are some of the quotes,
"A Muslim who becomes a suicide bomber goes to paradise for that action" another student responded "Definitely!" and a female student called the suicide bombers "very brave" Another student said "I mean, they're doing it for a good cause" While another boy said "I pray that they go to paradise" The best was from another student who explained "I think we'd all probably do the same."

Now seeing what our very own home grown good little Muslim children are saying it makes me wonder why noone bothers to read chapter 4, verse 29 of the Koran where it clearly, plain as day says " DO NOT KILL YOURSELF." So why then do these kids think its ok? Its how they are raised and taught by their parents. A whole brand new generation of Muslim hate for the whole world to enjoy. And these are the people your defending against my horrible statements. Way to go.

Friday, March 31, 2006 6:37 AM on j-body.org
Surely you can see the difference between the actions of a family and the actions of a governement or country.

The US has supported the Isrealis and the Arabs know it. The weapons are labelled "Made in USA". They don't have an individual to go after for compensation. The abuses are not in the distant past, they are on-going and the Arab world (or some of it) considers the US a current enemy.

If you want the Arab world to start seeing the US in different light, start penalizing Isreal when they use US weapons agains civilians. Try to get a resolution to the Palestinian issue and stop Isreal from bulldozing people's homes.

Remember that the dangerous ones now where children during a very bad time there. All of their childhood memories include death and destruction. Seeing people killed as a child has a lifelong impact. These things will never be forgotten.

The US has to demonstrate that it is not the monster it is percieved as if there is to be any end to the trouble.

To the terrorists, the US had a hand in the killing of thousands of their civilians, so they think it's OK to retaiate in a similar manner. Not all perceptions are accurate, but that doesn't matter when the bomb goes off, does it?

PAX

Friday, March 31, 2006 7:17 AM on j-body.org
But what about all the new little terrorists now running around? They never suffered anything at all. Unless you can call living in the US vs. the middle east suffering. And I dare any of you to as its infinetly better here then over there. So why the hate? Easy its from mommy and daddy and they are teaching JR to kill all the infidels so he can live in paradise with his personal herum of everylasting virgins. They teach these kids hate from the time they are born so who can you possibly think they can be told differently?
After all uncle Abdul blew up a cafe full of kids and teenagers and now hes in paradise
because hes a killer. Its the way they are taught and raised. Do you all think I enjoy saying it's us or them and I choose them? Well I don't. I'm not a lunatic wack job who thinks he'll get ever virgins for killing as many innocent people as I can. We are not like them. Sure we're all humans but they are taught to kill and hate while we are tought compashion and understanding. They are taught revenge and death while we are told to forgive and that life is presious. The only way to stop the cycle of violance is to stop the parents from teaching their children and how would you propose we do that?

EXAMPLE: you take 2 dogs from the same litter of pups. One you put with a loveing family who loves animals and will treat the dog wonderful. You'll wind up with an awesome dog that is friendly toward everyone and everyone loves dearly. The other one you give over to a security company to be trained as an attack dog. Its beaten, abused, and taught to kill. Its visious and will kill anything!

Its the exact same thing between us and them. Now where we know better, they do not and there ignorance of how to act in the world is no excuse. So why should we put up with it? Why should we be made to cower and hope we don't get biten? I was biten once by a dog and after I got away I came back with a 12 gauge shot gun and blew its brains out. This is no different do not be fooled so easily.

Friday, March 31, 2006 8:02 AM on j-body.org
Do you now kill all dogs?
Friday, March 31, 2006 8:27 AM on j-body.org
Nope, but the ones that are trained to kill I have no problem with killing them. They raise little murderers its their fault they wind up needing to be shot.

Friday, March 31, 2006 9:27 AM on j-body.org
For the ones who live in the US, I have nothing but contempt. If you choose to live here (North America) and you continue to slam and threaten etc.. Well, I gotta ask, WTF is wrong with you?

For those who are born and raised in a culture so corrupted by violence that all moral lines are blurred... I have trouble blaming them. Everyday they see violence. They are raised in what has become a culture of violence. The only elected representatives are war "hero" and whatnot. Everyday they feel the opression. Frustration breeds anger and violence.

Your dog example is nice an clear, and I say put the killer dog down. For that matter anything that is actively trying to kill you should be dealt with in an equal and opposite manner. Just as with your dog example though, as you know, most dogs are loving, kind and loyal animals that would likely give their life to save yours. For every bad dog there are 1000 good dogs.

For every terrorist, there are many, many people that are not willing to kill.

PAX
Friday, March 31, 2006 10:15 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Your dog example is nice an clear, and I say put the killer dog down. For that matter anything that is actively trying to kill you should be dealt with in an equal and opposite manner. Just as with your dog example though, as you know, most dogs are loving, kind and loyal animals that would likely give their life to save yours. For every bad dog there are 1000 good dogs.

For every terrorist, there are many, many people that are not willing to kill.

thank effing god!!! im glad me and you are on the same page.

now on to jack though.

Jackalope wrote:
Nat, I'm to asume that was directed toward me. Allow me to quote you some of the Muslim school students who attend a Muslim school in New York the Al Noor school and what they had to say directly after 9/11 attackers destroyed the towers. The interview was done by 60minutes NOT Fox news. Here are some of the quotes,
"A Muslim who becomes a suicide bomber goes to paradise for that action" another student responded "Definitely!" and a female student called the suicide bombers "very brave" Another student said "I mean, they're doing it for a good cause" While another boy said "I pray that they go to paradise" The best was from another student who explained "I think we'd all probably do the same."

firstly, just because it was after 9/11 does NOT mean they were reffering TO THAT attack. It is believed that giving your life for a just cause can lead to paradise. and that is exactly how terrorist misuse the islamic faith to further THEIR principles.

the islamic faith condones most ANY violence. it is a very peacefull religion as a whole in its beliefs.

the terrorist are RADICAL islam and are hoenstly nuts. the EXACT SAME WAY we in the US have radical christian that wants gays to be dead and outcast. or radical racists who want other races dead.

now say if i was christian. me being christian should not in any case get me lumped in to as a whole with radical christian who want gays dead and or outcasted.

and that same notion goes for islam.

Quote:

Now seeing what our very own home grown good little Muslim children are saying it makes me wonder why noone bothers to read chapter 4, verse 29 of the Koran where it clearly, plain as day says " DO NOT KILL YOURSELF."

exactly as a whole islam is VERY peacefull

here is an article explaining islam and violence. and you will see it is clearly no different from christian faith. almost identical in fact. which makes sense since they both are so interrelated to eachothers origins.

" Al-Serat

Islam and the Question of Violence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seyyed Hossein Nasr
Vol. XIII, No. 2
Despite the presence of violence in many regions of the world ranging from Ireland to Lebanon to the Pacific Basin and involving many religions from Christianity to Hinduism, the Western world associates Islam more than any other religion with violence. The Muslim conquest of Spain, the Crusades - which were not begun by Muslims -, and the Ottoman domination of eastern Europe have provided a historical memory of Islam as being related to force and power. Moreover, the upheavals of the past few decades in the Middle East and especially movements using the name of Islam and seeking to solve problems of the Muslim world created by conditions and causes beyond the control of Muslims have only reinforced the idea prevalent in the West that in some special way Islam is related to violence.
To understand the nature of Islam and the truth about the assertion often made of Islam's espousal of violence. it is important to analyze this question clearly remembering that the word islam itself means peace and that the history of Islam has certainly not been witness to any more violence than one finds in other civilizations, particularly that of the West. In what follows. however, it is the Islamic religion in its principles and ideals with which we are especially concerned and not particular events or facts relating to the domain of historical contingency belonging to the unfolding of Islam in the plane of human history

First of all, it is necessary to define what we mean by violence. There are several dictionary definitions that can be taken into account such as 'swift and intense force', 'rough or injurious physical force or action', 'unjust or unwarranted exertion of force especially against the rights of others', rough or immediate vehemence' and finally 'injury resulting from the distortion of meaning or fact'. If these definitions are accepted for violence, then the question can be asked as to how Islam is related to these definitions. As far as 'force' is concerned, Islam is not completely opposed to its use but rather seeks to control it in the light of the divine Law (al-shari'a). This world is one in which force is to be found everywhere, in nature as well as in human society, among men as well as within the human soul. The goal of Islam is to establish equilibrium amidst this field of tension of various forces. The Islamic concept of justice itself is related to equilibrium, the word for justice (al-'adl) in Arabic being related in its etymology to the word for equilibrium (ta'adul). All force used under the guidance of the divine Law with the aim of re-establishing an equilibrium that is destroyed is accepted and in fact necessary, for it means to carry out and establish justice. Moreover, not to use force in such a way is to fall prey to other forces which cannot but increase disequilibrium and disorder and result in greater injustice. Whether the use of force in this manner is swift and intense or gentle and mild depends upon the circumstances, but in all cases force can only be used with the aim of establishing equilibrium and harmony and not for personal or sectarian reasons identified with the interests of a person or a particular group and not the whole.

By embracing the 'world' and not shunning the 'kingdom of Caesar', Islam took upon itself responsibility for the world in which force is present. But by virtue of the same fact it limited the use of force and despite all the wars, invasions, and attacks which it experienced. it was able to create an ambiance of peace and tranquillity which can still be felt whenever something of the traditional Islamic world survives. The peace that dominates the courtyard of a mosque or a garden whether it be in Marrakesh or Lahore is not accidental but the result of the control of force with the aim of establishing that harmony which results from equilibrium of forces, whether those forces be natural, social or psychological.

As for the meaning of violence as 'rough or injurious physical force or action', Islamic Law opposes all uses of force in this sense except in the case of war or for punishment of criminals in accordance with the shari'a. Even in war, however, the inflicting of any injury to women and children is forbidden as is the use of force against civilians. Only fighters in the field of battle must be confronted with force and it is only against them that injurious physical force can be used. Inflicting injuries outside of this context or in the punishment of criminals according to the dictum of the shari'a and the view of a judge is completely forbidden by Islamic Law.

As far as violence in the sense of the use of unjust force against the rights of others and laws is concerned, Islam stands totally opposed to it. Rights of human beings are defined by Islamic Law and are protected by this Law which embraces not only Muslims but also followers of other religions who are considered as 'People of the Book (ahl al-kitab)'. If there is nevertheless violation in Islamic society, it is due not to the teachings of Islam but the imperfection of the human recipients of the Divine Message. Man 15 man wherever he might be and no religion can neutralize completely the imperfections inherent in the nature of fallen man. What is remarkable, however, is not that some violence in this sense of the word does exist in Muslim societies, but that despite so many negative social and economic factors aggravated by the advent of colonialism, overpopulation, industrialization, modernization resulting in cultural dislocation, and so many other elements, there is less violence as unjust exertion of force against others in most Islamic countries than in the industrialized West.

If one understands by violence 'rough or immoderate vehemence'. then Islam is totally opposed to it. The perspective of Islam is based upon moderation and its morality is grounded upon the principle of avoiding extremes and keeping to the golden mean. Nothing is more alien to the Islamic perspective than vehemence, not to say immoderate vehemence. Even if force is to be used, it must be on the basis of moderation.

Finally, if by violence is meant 'distortion of meaning or fact resulting in injury to others', Islam is completely opposed to it. Islam is based on the Truth which saves and which finds its supreme expression in the testimony of the faith, la ilaha illa 'Llah (there is no divinity but the Divine). Any distortion of truth is against the basic teachings of the religion even if no one were to be affected by it. How much more would distortion resulting in injury be against the teachings of the Qur'an and the tradition of the Prophet!

In conclusion it must be emphasized that since Islam embraces the whole of life and does not distinguish between the sacred and the secular, it concerns itself with force and power which characterize this world as such. But Islam, in controlling the use of force in the direction of creating equilibrium and harmony, limits it and opposes violence as aggression to the rights of both God and His creatures as defined by the divine Law. The goal of Islam is the attainment of peace but this peace can only be experienced through that exertion (jihad) and the use of force which begins with the disciplining of ourselves and leads to living in the world in accordance with the dicta of the shar'ia. Islam seeks to enable man to live according to his theomorphic nature and not to violate that nature. Islam condones the use of force only to the extent of opposing that centripetal tendency which turns man against what he is in his inner reality. The use of force can only be condoned in the sense of undoing the violation of our own nature and the chaos which has resulted from the loss of equilibrium. But such a use of force is not in reality violence as usually understood. It is the exertion of human will and effort in the direction of conforming to the Will of God and in surrendering the human will to the divine Will. From this surrender (taslim) comes peace (salam), hence islam, and only through this islam can the violence inbred within the nature of fallen man be controlled and the beast within subdued so that man lives at peace with himself and the world because he lives at peace with God. "

yes very long read but read it if you want to learn.

i will highlight one of the MAJOR parts

As for the meaning of violence as 'rough or injurious physical force or action', Islamic Law opposes all uses of force in this sense except in the case of war or for punishment of criminals in accordance with the shari'a. Even in war, however, the inflicting of any injury to women and children is forbidden as is the use of force against civilians. Only fighters in the field of battle must be confronted with force and it is only against them that injurious physical force can be used. Inflicting injuries outside of this context or in the punishment of criminals according to the dictum of the shari'a and the view of a judge is completely forbidden by Islamic Law.

Quote:

So why then do these kids think its ok? Its how they are raised and taught by their parents. A whole brand new generation of Muslim hate for the whole world to enjoy. And these are the people your defending against my horrible statements. Way to go.

the majority of ALL of islam DOES NOT SUPPORT TERRORISM!!!!!!!!

get it through your head. its a stereotype furthered by american media to keep us from disapproving of this war we are in.

Friday, March 31, 2006 11:49 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:91 Sunbird first off I've been there have you? I speek from first hand experences what do you have? Untill you've seen them in person and know how they are then you can act like I'm on my high horse all you want and I could care less.

No, I havent been there. I have no interest in going there. And i dont care how they choose to live. Its thier country to do what they want with.

There is a Quaker meeting house about 3 miles from here. I apply the exact same to them, and pretty much everybody else.

Live and let live (or live and let die, as the case may be .

If you want to put it in biblical terms, I'm a firm believer in "treat you neighbour as you want to be treated"

I dont want anybody messing in my life and telling me how to live (and I get real snarley with those who try), so I extend that courtesy.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Saturday, April 01, 2006 2:05 PM on j-body.org
heheh i edited one of jacks posts

well just added something

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:26 AM on j-body.org
Nat, Please note that I have said many times in the past that I know most Muslims are not terrorists but it is true that most terrorists are Muslims. The ones that renounce violence I have absolutly zero problem with at all. My problem rests with the ones who do commit violent acts in the name of their religion. And for the silent majority who stand idlely by and let these fanatic's destroy their religion and spread hate thruout the world. My problem rests with the Muslim children who live in this country and would try and make the hi-jackers heros for dying for "such a good cause". Disagree all you want to but I tell you this if these acts of violence by the few muslims responcible are not delt with by the majority of good Muslims we are heading toward the holy war they think has already been started. They're gonna keep pushing and pushing till one day the world says enough and stands up and shoves back. Saddly I think all Muslims will suffer along with many more people the world over. The majority of good Muslims need to stop the bad before they force a war.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search