Screw the ministry of justice - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Screw the ministry of justice
Saturday, March 25, 2006 6:06 PM on j-body.org
I went to a canadian TSC store last night to buy some feed for the rabbits.

It seems the feds, --canadian ministry of justice no less, now wants name adress and phone for anybody buying feed for horses, cattle, chickens, rabbits and a host of other animals.

I have a couple horses, enough birds that I dont buy eggs and 2 pet rabbits around.

If some sack-of-subhuman-garbage "justice" type thinks I am going to report to them every time I buy feed, they are out of thier goddamn freaken tree.

they can take thier "laws", thier "regulations" and thier "requirements" and shove them so far up thier ass it pops out thier left nostril.

I already found a new source for feed that only asks the color of the cash--but I cant help but wonder..........what the HELL does "justice" want with the names of feed buyers? If it was health or agriculture I could maybee understand, but justice?

@!#$ those nazi @!#$s.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.

Re: Screw the ministry of justice
Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:54 PM on j-body.org
I can't see why that would be either... Have you got any information regarding this?

I've looked @ justice.gc.ca and there's nothing there about it.

Perhaps someone only wants to do "justice" by creating a mailing list they can sell?? Either way, that's really odd.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:01 AM on j-body.org
Something to do with the fact that feeds can be contaminated, and if you are feeding livestock for human consumption that feed has to be monitored.

Think CJB, or Mad Cow for a second and you might understand.

PAX
Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:37 AM on j-body.org
CJB or even h5n1 would fall under the mandates of agriculture or health--not justice. Something stinks with it.

Maybee they are afraid we are all raising terrorist monty-python rabbits.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:40 AM on j-body.org
I'll see if anyone has heard of it @ work.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:58 AM on j-body.org
I dug around a bit and it looks like the ministries of health, agriculture, foreign affairs and international trade are all working with the Justice minitry to monitor all livestock feeds and other agri-food products. The stuff I found was regarding "roundup ready" soybeans.

Maybe the justice ministry is better equipped to do the monitoring part? I dunno

PAX
Sunday, March 26, 2006 8:09 AM on j-body.org
The only thing I can thik of off hand is that there might be a marjiuana angle. Soybean fields are used (sometimes) to raise young cannabis plants, so, it's not a big leap. I can't confirm anything just yet, but I'll see if I can find out anything.

Saturday, April 01, 2006 9:24 AM on j-body.org
I've done some digging too.

It seems TSC stores want the info--even for a small bag of rabbit food (I guess its those monty-python killer rabbits. I know the daughter is training one of the rabbits to be an attack dog which will promtly go and hide under the nearest cover --but pet stores dont.

Some places want it for horses, some dont. I just bought 100 bales plus 10 bags of bedding, delivered, from a very reputable retail place with no problems whatsoever. Old guy behind the counter even gave me a hat and said we appreiciate your buisness.

All I can say is wierd--very wierd. And I'm now a lot more carefull with my shopping. I might buy bolts from TSC, but thats about it.

Screw the nazis

Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:31 AM on j-body.org
TSC stores? are they a retaillers?

Anyhow... I asked around and Justice doesn't want the information from what I've seen (I got a few weird looks on account of that... )

Did someone tell you specifically that Min. Justice wanted the information? If so, I'd let the police know. That's fraud.

Saturday, April 01, 2006 2:32 PM on j-body.org
Ya, Have you never been into a TSC?

City slicker

PAX
Saturday, April 01, 2006 3:58 PM on j-body.org
Hey Gam

Huge poster on the side of the cash register saying the MoJ requires it from all feed buyers.

St. Thomas, ON store.

As for the "police"--me and them aint on the best of terms in a general way. I tend not to like people who ticket me for having a blue lightbulb----then go get in thier own blue-lit car like they are immune or something. Something about hypocrityes that makes my stomach churn, so I try to stay away from them.

Sunday, April 02, 2006 11:09 AM on j-body.org
91 Sunbird SSE wrote:I've done some digging too.

It seems TSC stores want the info--even for a small bag of rabbit food (I guess its those monty-python killer rabbits. I know the daughter is training one of the rabbits to be an attack dog which will promtly go and hide under the nearest cover --.

dear god where do i get one of these!

Sunday, April 02, 2006 5:02 PM on j-body.org
HAhahaha: Last time I set foot on a farm, I was 16... 12 years ago. I don't know fer TSC... sosumi BTW, the closest TSC store is in Belleville, and that's about a 1.5/2 hr drive away. I'm still in Ottawa

SunbirdSSE: From what I've seen, MoJ hasn't started a program for animal feed requiring this kind of registration. If it were for real, there would be a press release or announcement, this isn't something you'd want people to get up in a tizzy about.

If you could find out what precise law or tribunal decision gives TSC the right to collect your information (if there is a form, there will be a Government of Canada document number in the bottom left or right hand corner), you can track down what the hell is up... If its getting entered into a computer that doesn't have a Gov't resource sticker (It'll be a blue sticker that has PWGSC on it), or you're asked to fill out a form without the GC form number in the bottom, I wouldn't give any information, it doesn't sound kosher.

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:28 PM on j-body.org
Thanks GAM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search