Pentagon releases 9/11 security tape: - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Pentagon releases 9/11 security tape:
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 2:03 PM on j-body.org
^ ^ ^ ^ I said I was at work ! GEEEEEEEZ ! Wait till I'm at home and have sound so I can hear whats being said !

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:08 PM on j-body.org
the same party of people that executed this plan also killed JFK

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:41 PM on j-body.org
JFK's still alive. Silly girl

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:19 PM on j-body.org
meh i just like the word assassinated because it says ass twice

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:41 PM on j-body.org
its pretty bad that our wal-marts have way better cameras then the pentagon.
imo when helicopters and jets fly low by my house and i mean where u can see the driver. not only is it loud but shakes my house sometimes. your telling me no one herd a f$%^ing airplane that low and if i remeber correctly there is a citgo or something like that across where the pentagon got hit. where in the hell are there comments and such. just my .02 cents ( god i need sleep )

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:19 AM on j-body.org
the gas station, the sheratin hotel and the highway roadcam were all confiscated minutes after it happened and all workers were told to stfu about it basically *shrugs*

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:10 AM on j-body.org
JFK and Elvis are alive and well.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:36 AM on j-body.org
I dunno, all I DO know is the the staff at UL said they certified the steel to not deform at temps of 3000 deg for 4 hours.

I do know it's engineering prctice to have structures hold double the weight the are certified for, how much? I dunno.

Speaking of JFK, has anyone hear watched the Zebruder film but kept an eye on the driver? Can't say for sure what is going on, but it's very interesting. At least he broke from training and looked back while slowing instead of getting out of there like they are supposed to. He appears to point at JFK just as the fatal wound occurs. The Jacky tries to get out of the car?!?! Hmmm.

PAX
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:49 AM on j-body.org
Well if someone just blew the brains out of the guy sitting next to me I'd sure as hell get out of Dodge my damn self !

And those UL tests were for the main support colums and not the much lighter smaller steel in the flooring. At least thats what I've read anyway. Its like everyone just forgot that the floors need to be supported too.

And I can understand they would need to hold double the rateing but if for example they were at 50% capasity to the rated load before impact what would happen when a 757 and the 3 to 5 floors above come down on it ? And then have a fire burning there as well ? Its just far to more likely that the floors themselves failed causeing them to come down as opposed to a secret black ops team blowing them up.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:05 AM on j-body.org
^^^^I'm not saying your theory is incorrect (which everything is theory at this point), but I wouldn't put it past the government to have a black ops program.

In a way though, it makes sense. At that time confidence and support of the U.S. government was at or near an all-time low. What better way to win back the great unwashed's hearts and minds than to stage a great disaster like this, and come in and fix it?

Kinda like making a computer virus in the old days, then selling the antivirus program against it.

Unlikely yes, but crazier and less likely things have worked in the past.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:54 AM on j-body.org
If you are riding in a car and a shooter outside the car pops the guy beside you what would you do? I would duck down inside the car. Jacky desides to leave, why? Was the final shot delivered from inside the car? It's possible.

About the WTC collapses... The freefall aspect is something I forgot to address. The only way a building can fall at freefall speed is if there is NO (zero, nadda) resistance from the structure. That is quite curious. Why did the structure not slow the desent at all?

Governments having "Black Ops" projects?!?!? Say it ain't so

I don't think there's a gov on this planet that doesn't have some form of covert ops, the question is, how far are they willing to go? When billions of dollars are on the line, plenty far enough.

PAX

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:23 AM on j-body.org
I think it's less of "Billions of Dollars" and more of maintaining a powerbase. Don't quote me on it, but if Jefferson, Franklin, Hamilton, Washington, Adams, et. al. were broght forward to modern times, we'd soon se the beginning of the second american revolution.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:30 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:JFK and Elvis are alive and well.

Elvis and Rock and Roll are dead.

JFK, however is still alive.

Keeper:
"What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."
--Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787.

Appropriate words for these times of interest and intrigue.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:04 AM on j-body.org
HAHAHAHA the emense weight and momentum would have driven it to the ground at free fall speeds. If not and it really did take explosives to make it drop like that it would mean charges on every single floor detonated in desending order. Now true thats not impossible to do at all, impossible is doing it so no one knew about it or saw anything. Impossible would be keeping everyone who had a hand in the demolishion quiet. I mean all the different web sites and news agencies out there would pay BIG MEGA bucks to get a story like that, someone would talk and its been almost 5 years of silence. The we blew ourselves up theroy is just too far fetched with no proof to back it up. Sure we could have done it but the scale and magnatude something would have leaked by now. Sorry I just can't buy it.

GAM, GASP !!! Rock and Roll will never die !! Sure it may take different forms from Elvis but its alive and well.
At least it is down here now I can't speek for the frozen north from which you hail, perhaps polka music is huge
at the local lumber jack camps.

JFK and Norma Jean are alive and well probly liveing in Cuba smokeing big fat cigars right now.

As for a shot from the car killing JFK I guess its possible. Everyone knows Lee Harvey Oswald was just a patsy that took the fall. Why do you think he was gunned down leaveing the court house?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:24 PM on j-body.org
If you watch the Zebruder film closely you can see Oswald on the ground outside the book repository as the motocade drives by, in the same cloths he died in. Of course he was a patsy. Then there's the weapon.. OMG what a piece of crap, but somebody (single shooter remember) managed something that the 5 best shooters in the marines could not do. Rapid fire, with accurasy, that POS rifle.

Anyway.... Momentum takes TIME to build.. I could see a freefall if say 15 stories or more were cut.. Even that is a stretch. But then, I'm not a demolition expert. It just seems fishy to me with my small amount of post-grad physics. I'm trained as a Robotics engineer, so I have limited metelurgy training along with minimal momentum etc stuff. Lot's of Hydrolics, pnuematics and electronics. Unfortunately those skills will not solve this puzzle.

All I'm saying is that it's fishy and I haven't seen an adequate explanation yet.

PAX
Thursday, May 25, 2006 4:55 AM on j-body.org
Fair enough. But don't expect to ever get that proof, well at least not this side of the pearly gates anyway.

As for the shots, no kidding! I think I read somewhere that where they say Oswald was and where JFK was its like a billion to one long shot at best he could have done it. But then factor in the M-1 ( if memory serves ) they say he used and with open sights! No efing way! Maybe today with a 30.06 and a laser scope his chances would improove but with what he had I seriously doubt it.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:16 AM on j-body.org
He is said to have used a Mannlicher-Carcano (made in Italy), a poorly made catalog order cheap POS rifle that almost never shoots straight. Bolt action, breach loader if I'm not mistaken.

Why did the motorcade slow down after the first shot? Why did the driver turn and look at JFK (strictly against training)? Why did Jacky try to get out of the car, straight out the back away from the driver?

PAX
Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:48 AM on j-body.org
Because the second shot fired came from the secret service dude sitting next to the driver and it hit him in the right temple.

Everyone knows LBJ set the whole thing up possibly with the mob. JFK pissed off the wrong people.

And thanks for the claification on the rifle I thought it was an M-1.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:31 AM on j-body.org
The guy in the fron passenger seat was Governor Connely, he was also wonded, but not killed.

The driver does point at JFK at the moment the third and fatal shot hits. I cannot tell from the rather grainy footage if he has something in his hand or not, but it looks like the driver turns and fires. I have no proof, only some really poor footage. That would explain why Jacky tries to exit out over the trunk of the car, and why the motorcade slows, and why JFK's head flys backward, and why the wound looked the way it did. Small explosive tip, with shellfish poison is the rumour, but again, because his brain went missing, there is no proof of that either.

Did you know Dealy Plaza sit right on the 33 parallel, and that it occurred on the 22nd day of the 11th month in the 13th hour? Thos numbers are very signifigant to one group of people. Almost sounds like a ritual killing.

Then there's Robert's murder. Seems straight forward.. Wack job shoots him in a restaurnat kitchen.. The catch? Seven shots were fired, and a 7 shot revolver recovered. Where the heck did the killer get the weapon? Those are rare as all get out.

Anyway, back to the trade center. See this horse? Beat it.

PAX
Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:06 AM on j-body.org
But I thought that horsey was dead already.

Hey those are some of my favorite numbers! I also like 4's and 5's . WTF are you talking about ? You lost me, I guess I'm just not the conspiracy theroist that you are.

You seem to have lots of free time on your hands dude ! lol !

Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:57 AM on j-body.org
I've been interested in covert ops since the early 80's, back when FIDO meant something completely different and 14.4kbps was as fast as fast could be (unless you spang the $900 for a 19.2 courier modem)

You can't look to deeply into conspirasy before you start running into "The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemansonry". The only ones that count are "33rd degree" Masons. Haters of the Catholic Church (because their brother in the Knights Templar were excommunicated) and big believers in numerology. 11 is said to be the highest number in magic, 3 is signifigant as a union, and 33 is the hiest rank available. the 13 represents the 13 accepted dogma (also the reason the US one dollar bill has 13 steps in its pyramid). Take a good look at the US one dollar bill (the thing on which all things are built) and you will see huge amounts of Masonic symbolism, the eagle has 32 wing feathers on one wing and 33 on the other (showing refinement), the Eye of Horus, the 13 steps, the stars, even the olive branch leaves have numerical signifigance. Heck, there's even a little tiny owl hiding in the corner (you need a magnifier to see it). The first mention of the NWO as well "E Pluribus Unum" may refer to people, states, or countries.. You need to think about that one. At any rate, I don't know if they were involved, but there are some signs that they were. The location, the timing, the fact that he was the first Catholic and also one of very few non-mason presidents. He recieved 3 wonds, the same as a executed Masonic leader Jack DeMoley, etc etc etc. Wanna read about the Masons favourite leader? Look up Albert Pike, and keep in mind that they still logve this guy right to this day. Wow... So low, so very very low.

PAX

Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:39 AM on j-body.org
Hey I have a real live sword that has Knights Templar stuff all over it. My dad got it from a family members will.
I was told its been in our family for years and years and that one of my great great whoevers was a high up in the Knights Templar. Weather or not its true I couldn't tell you but the sword is mine now and it hangs in my liveing room above the doorway to the front foray along with my dads folded flag and his medals from the navy. Its not some huge broad sword thing its blade is about 3 maybe 4 feet long and it has an ivory handle ( yes real ivory )
and a knights helmet at the base of the handle. The ivory has all sorts of engraveings in it and the blades blood groove is nothing but fancy designs. The scabard has matching engraveings and for the life of me right now I can not remember the name etched onto it. I'll try to post some pics if you'd like but my wifes camera is crap and I'm
picture post stupid but I'll try.

Friday, May 26, 2006 4:25 PM on j-body.org
and this is what happens what I mention JFK... sheesh

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search