A solution for every country... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: A solution for every country...
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:13 PM on j-body.org
Every country needs to mind its own @!#$ bussiness.

-Borsty

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:33 PM on j-body.org
91 Sunbird SSE wrote:Canada needs the worlds judeo-xtian "god" like a hole in the head.

and if any stinking "God" opens his cake-hole at me, he will find my size 10 in his gonads so fast he wont know what the @!#$ hit his kike ass.

My policy is real simple--0 tollerance for the stinking piece of garbage "god"
I don't normally flame but wow you are an ignorant ass. Believe whatever you want but why don't you keep your ignorant bashing to yourself?

Equally I don't think people(like JB4C etc) need to tell anyone that they need God. I must say that is just as futile and offensive as what 91Sunbird SSE is sprouting. Its not like people aren't aware that Christianity exist, its not like people don't know that they are free at any time to pick up a Bible, should they want to. You cannot force your beliefs on anyone. You cannot continually pressure them to believe either. If you try to pressure people into doing these things, they will not want to. God gave us all free will to think and choose on our own, and he definitely didn't intend for his word to be legislated etc. If people want to worship God they will, if they don't want to then they won't. But it is very possible that some who otherwise would have worshipped God, will not just because they have been soured by other people who claim to worship him. So while you should offer God's word(to those who want it), certainly don't be arrogant and pushy about it.

In short - everyone can believe what they want, but please don't be an ass about it.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 5:17 PM on j-body.org
91 Sunbird SSE wrote:Canada needs the worlds judeo-xtian "god" like a hole in the head.

and if any stinking "God" opens his cake-hole at me, he will find my size 10 in his gonads so fast he wont know what the @!#$ hit his kike ass.

Is it your entire ambition to be as offensive as possible? First I noticed that your opinions are based on a lack of depth in your knowledge, mostly knee jerk reactions without thought. Now I'm sorry that I must agree with BastardKing3000 on this one. You have proven yourself to have the intelectual capasity of a nat. That's too bad.

No amount of God bashing will make you cool. The funny thing is, that harder you try to impress people with your arrogance, the less respect you get. Think about it.

I notice you have removed most of your information from your profile. Is that because size 10 really isn't that big? With a mouth like that, you need a size 13 shoe to back it up.

Ease up a bit there man, life will go better for you.

PAX
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 5:18 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

91 Sunbird SSE wrote:

Canada needs the worlds judeo-xtian "god" like a hole in the head.

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:16 PM on j-body.org
Sunbird: I'm gonna have to agree.

Don't post pissed off man. We're just talking here, and getting uptight about religion isn't going to make a difference.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:44 PM on j-body.org

genius... and right back to what i said earlier...
Quote:

EVERY COUNTRY NEEDS MORE PEOPLE TO GET OVER THEMSELVES!!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:49 PM on j-body.org
Godspeed wrote:
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:^^^ HE gets it!

thank you!!!

its a crazy concept... care to guess where i got it from??

oh, and Keeper....i LOVE how you were able to just turn this into a hockey topic!!!! hahahah
well done!!

im sorry i liek u godspeed and have no problem with what u believe in. but that concept isnt FROM anything. it IS common sense. common sense in the normal rational balanced human brain. u dont need a book or someone to tell you that is how u should be. it is instinctive in the normal brain that when living liek that, that is the most fullfilling way to live. regardless of what book u read or what u believe in.

---

and this whole post is just gunna cause arguments especially since every proposed sollution in the first post makes no sense.

The biggest hole, is the illusion of invulnerability.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:07 PM on j-body.org
leave it to JB4JC to create an inflammatory topic... who knew? <sarcasm>

Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:26 AM on j-body.org
Nathaniel O'Flaherty wrote:
Godspeed wrote:

thank you!!!

oh, and Keeper....i LOVE how you were able to just turn this into a hockey topic!!!! hahahah
well done!!

im sorry i liek u godspeed and have no problem with what u believe in. but that concept isnt FROM anything. it IS common sense. common sense in the normal rational balanced human brain. u dont need a book or someone to tell you that is how u should be. it is instinctive in the normal brain that when living liek that, that is the most fullfilling way to live. regardless of what book u read or what u believe in.

---

and this whole post is just gunna cause arguments especially since every proposed sollution in the first post makes no sense.

"Common Sense" is not so common for one thing. Then there's the fact that common emotions and thoughts that seem to come from "nowhere" are used as proof of God's existance. Common morality, the recognition of beauty, and striving for an unknown perfection are all proof. We have never seen perfection and yet we attempt to achieve it. Everyone seems to have similar concepts of perfection and beauty to go along with our common morality whether they have been exposed to it or not, without coaching or teaching, we are prewired for these concepts that are not really needed for survival as a species but are needed to be able to recognize God.

PAX
Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:40 AM on j-body.org
i agree that it is a very fullfilling way to live. putting yourself second and someone else first is an awesome feeling!! but i would say that is NOT how the majority of society is thinking... we are being told by society/media to worry about yourself, do what you want, focus on yourself... common sense?? perhaps most view it as nonsense!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:52 AM on j-body.org
Godspeed wrote:every country needs more people who care about others with out judging them!! Respect one another , love one another, etc...
no matter what they look like, decisions they've made, what they do...

EVERY COUNTRY NEEDS MORE PEOPLE TO GET OVER THEMSELVES!!!

And more paintball fields. I like paintball.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:55 AM on j-body.org
it's not a hard thing to do to focus on yourself and leave everyone else the hell alone.

I think the whole "God" debate in this topic is that people take religion in the without (as opposed to the within) a bit *too* seriously.

Whether you see it as "many fingers/same hand" or "infinite points of view" or "infinite universes", the fact remains that you cannot see things ike everyone else can. What works for you WON'T work for everyone else. When you realize this, moist likely it will make things a lot easier to sort out.

Which is why i say the religious fundamentalists--the ones who need to get a life before telling everyone else what to go and do with their's, need to have a roto-rooter enema. As Godspeed said--GET OVER YOURSELF. Your way is not the only way.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:02 AM on j-body.org

your @!#$ in the head.

and size 10 is small you pussy

-Borsty
Thursday, June 22, 2006 11:44 AM on j-body.org
Hey Godspeed. ITs been a long time since I emailed you. You still in Indiana in school? I haven't seen a fellow Christian on here since you were on way back doing the prayer thread. You should start that up again, it was divine. Let me know whats good! Peace and God BLess! <><

Smile, Jesus loves you!!!!! <><
Manchild-ProPain, out now, Sphereofhiphop.com
Thursday, June 22, 2006 2:00 PM on j-body.org
jbody4jc wrote:Hey Godspeed. ITs been a long time since I emailed you. You still in Indiana in school? I haven't seen a fellow Christian on here since you were on way back doing the prayer thread. You should start that up again, it was divine. Let me know whats good! Peace and God BLess! <><

Ahem

And there's more than me as well. In fact, I'd guess about half of the posters in the war forum are Christian, some more vocal than others.

PAX
Thursday, June 22, 2006 2:22 PM on j-body.org
still in school, graduating in 5 weeks and the prayer request thread is and has been up.. just dont have as many people posting

Thursday, June 22, 2006 5:52 PM on j-body.org
Canada... a more conservative govt. I know Gam will agree with me.. hey bud? :d

Keeper... leave the teams down south. Thats how all our Canadian boys are making this sport happen down south... because finally, it seems to be catching on. Its all good, the sport needs the american fans and with it the american dollars.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:17 PM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:
jbody4jc wrote:Hey Godspeed. ITs been a long time since I emailed you. You still in Indiana in school? I haven't seen a fellow Christian on here since you were on way back doing the prayer thread. You should start that up again, it was divine. Let me know whats good! Peace and God BLess! <><

Ahem

And there's more than me as well. In fact, I'd guess about half of the posters in the war forum are Christian, some more vocal than others.

PAX
JB4C - such arogance is not becoming of anyone claiming to be Christian. Humble yourself.

Luke 18:9-14 wrote:
9And He also told this parable to some people who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and viewed others with contempt:

10"Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.

11"The Pharisee stood and was praying this to himself: 'God, I thank You that I am not like other people: swindlers, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector.

12'I fast twice a week; I pay tithes of all that I get.'

13"But the tax collector, standing some distance away, was even unwilling to lift up his eyes to heaven, but was beating his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me, the sinner!'

14"I tell you, this man went to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted."

I must agree with Hahahaha's assesment. Just because I don't go shouting every five minutes how I'm a Christian, doesn't mean I'm not. In fact is doesn't make me a "bad" Christian either. Not all Christians need to wear it on their sleeves. Do you know the story behind the fish symbol that many people like to put on their cars?

Back when being Christian was quite illegal, one man/woman would use their foot to make about a half a oval in the sand(which to insiders aka only other christians - meant "I am a Christian"), and if the other person did the same to complete the symbol, then they knew they where free to open their mouth(in private of course). They gave the gospel to people who wanted to hear it. These early Christians where not exactly "telling it on the mountain," so does that make them "bad" Christians?

Or consider this - suppose a Muslim took it upon (him/her)self to "save" you aka convert you to Islam? I mean that is fine if you where interested anyways but somehow I doubt you are. Now since you would reject what they believe to be God's true word(them feeling the same about Christianity as you feel about Islam), they might tell you how you are God-less, maybe even evil, and certainly will be condemned after you die. How would you feel about that? See, that is my point.

While I think people here do flame you(JB4C) too much, you do need to open your perspective to see why they do it at all. And NO!!!!!! - it is NOT because everyone hates Christians or God's word etc etc!!

I think you - may need to be made blind, that you may see...

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Friday, June 23, 2006 12:48 AM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:
Nathaniel O'Flaherty wrote:
Godspeed wrote:

thank you!!!

well done!!

---

"Common Sense" is not so common for one thing. Then there's the fact that common emotions and thoughts that seem to come from "nowhere" are used as proof of God's existance. Common morality, the recognition of beauty, and striving for an unknown perfection are all proof. We have never seen perfection and yet we attempt to achieve it. Everyone seems to have similar concepts of perfection and beauty to go along with our common morality whether they have been exposed to it or not, without coaching or teaching, we are prewired for these concepts that are not really needed for survival as a species but are needed to be able to recognize God.

PAX

puttign others first actually IS part of survival since the furtherment of a species through evolution has to happen within a LARGE group. it couldnt be just 1 ape who only cared about himself evolving. that ape needs to have sense enough to protect the family/family unit/ group etc if in danger.

so the feeling of putting others first making u feel like it is the right thing to do really has nothign to do with A God or ANY God. its the natural way a normal balanced mind works. however, there are many factors that make people not respond to that feeling or the fact that their brain may not be exactly normal.

u can live a GREAT life with a christian god, islam god, jewish god or no god. living good is not relevant to what religion you study.

all i am saying is i do not appreciate anyone saying that X religion is where living a good life as a concept comes from. because that concept can and is realized by all no matter the religion or even in absence of religion.

the concept is a innate feeling in most all animals humans included and are not FROM any book or religion.

The biggest hole, is the illusion of invulnerability.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Friday, June 23, 2006 6:20 AM on j-body.org
Graden wrote:Canada... a more conservative govt. I know Gam will agree with me.. hey bud? :d

Keeper... leave the teams down south. Thats how all our Canadian boys are making this sport happen down south... because finally, it seems to be catching on. Its all good, the sport needs the american fans and with it the american dollars.

It's still fractious. I just hope that things can be settled so the Gov't can get along with it's business.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, June 23, 2006 11:01 AM on j-body.org
I want to apologize to hahaha and bastardking. I honestly didn't know you were christian. And bastardking it was an honest mistake, not to be confused with arrogance of any kind. THat's a blessing in disguise to hear that there are more christians on here than I previously thought. Maybe it just passed me up that I hadn't seen anyone set apart in their conviction for the Lord beside God Speed and I. But yeah, God Bless!

Congrats God Speed on graduating. <><

Smile, Jesus loves you!!!!! <><
Manchild-ProPain, out now, Sphereofhiphop.com

Friday, June 23, 2006 12:05 PM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:
Back when being Christian was quite illegal,

Sometimes it seems like it's still illegal. Not all religion, mind you, just OUR religion.

Friday, June 23, 2006 2:07 PM on j-body.org
Canada needs more clubs... I hear the baby seal population is reaching astronomical levels.

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Friday, June 23, 2006 4:29 PM on j-body.org
Mikey.. Why don't you take care of the shark hunters while we deal with the seal hunters OK? One is no worse than the other.

JBody4C, it's cool, I think I'm overt enough but I guess you didn't catch that.. Even though I sign every post (manually so I think about it) with PAX, a traditional Christian goodbye from the Latin PAX VOBISCUM (peace be with you).

Nathaniel.. You just keep believing whatever you like. I said "recognition of beauty" and "strive for perfection" but many misread it to be selflessness and that's cool with me.

PAX
Friday, June 23, 2006 8:42 PM on j-body.org
Gam... I was hoping for a "yeah, they're doing a good job" but I guess thats as close as I'm going to get eh?

Baby seals... they're everywhere !!! I swear I almost caught one in my honey nut cherrio's this morning. Take em all out !

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search