al-Zarqawi is dead - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: al-Zarqawi is dead
Sunday, June 11, 2006 3:04 PM on j-body.org
Nice going........The US just created a few thousand MORE fanatics willing to become barefoot cuise missles.

The neo-con authority types just arent ever going to understand that for every one they kill or imprison, they will only create dozens more by thier actions.

Assisnate a western leader (I know, an oxy moron--or just plain moron in W's case), and there are state funerals---assisinate the leader of one of these groups, and reqruiting numbers shoot thru the roof.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 3:50 PM on j-body.org
did you no neo-con means a conservative that leans more to the liberal side then most??? so by saying a neo con is bad wouldn't also be saying that liberals are bad which would then be bashing yourself? if your going to use words like neo-con know what they mean not just becuase George Clooney thinks he sounds cool when he says it.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 7:56 PM on j-body.org
03silverecocav (Gabe) wrote:did you no neo-con means a conservative that leans more to the liberal side then most??? so by saying a neo con is bad wouldn't also be saying that liberals are bad which would then be bashing yourself? if your going to use words like neo-con know what they mean not just becuase George Clooney thinks he sounds cool when he says it.

Actually, I'm somewhere between libertarian and anarchist. I have about as much use for the liberals as I do for the conservatives.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Monday, June 12, 2006 4:07 AM on j-body.org
03silverecocav (Gabe) wrote:did you no neo-con means a conservative that leans more to the liberal side then most??? so by saying a neo con is bad wouldn't also be saying that liberals are bad which would then be bashing yourself? if your going to use words like neo-con know what they mean not just becuase George Clooney thinks he sounds cool when he says it.

Did you know that most of the Neo-Conservative movement is so deeply in bed with corporations that the average US Citizen pays over $98 to a corporations $1? Did you know that in the last 4 years, tax cuts for the average corporation have been roughly 3% per year?

Neo-Cons authored the document called Project for the New American Century that supports increased militarization, and openly encourages making war on countries that do not toe the same political line as the US? That is HARDLY a liberal value.

Neo-Cons espouse smaller governments, yet the Bush Administration (a Neo-Conservative administration) has created more bureaucracy in the Homeland Security Agency than anyother administration... Topping even the WAR DEPARTMENT for WWII!

Neo-Cons tout their plans to reel in or cut pork-barrel spending, yet, the Bush Administration has had 6 years' worth of defecit spending (ie, not even covering the INTEREST on Gov't held loans), mushrooming debt, and corporate bail-outs for Enron and World Com.

Seems to me Neo-Con means conservative, leaning more towards hypocrite than most.

At least under the last 2 Democrat Presidents you've gotten the defecit and debt under control.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 2:06 PM on j-body.org
Neo = New
Con = Conservative

The title means nothing except that they are late-model conservatives. It says nothing about their policies, which suck.

PAX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search