US Bomb Plot Thwarted: aimed to be bigger than9/11 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
US Bomb Plot Thwarted: aimed to be bigger than9/11
Friday, June 23, 2006 7:15 AM on j-body.org

Re: US Bomb Plot Thwarted: aimed to be bigger than9/11
Friday, June 23, 2006 7:39 AM on j-body.org
-Random Rant-

I hate it when people simply post a link to a story and then only write "Discuss". You posted the link in the fist place so you obviously have some thoughts about it, at least take the time to start a discussion and tell us your thoughs. Just writing "Discuss" seems so pretentious and snobby. You don't even have to type that much or put a a lot of effort into it, something simple like "I think this is bad, what does everyone else here think?".

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Friday, June 23, 2006 7:43 AM on j-body.org
Umm, Good job guys.. Glad you caught them before the bombs were planted.

PAX
Re: US Bomb Plot Thwarted: aimed to be bigger than
Friday, June 23, 2006 7:44 AM on j-body.org
It's possible that the story could be true but, we all know that the Government would do something like this and say that this happened and how close we all were to disaster just to scare us into giving up our rights.

OR
Our Government really looks out for us and is on top of everything.

Friday, June 23, 2006 8:10 AM on j-body.org
Glace wrote:-Random Rant-

I hate it when people simply post a link to a story and then only write "Discuss". You posted the link in the fist place so you obviously have some thoughts about it, at least take the time to start a discussion and tell us your thoughs. Just writing "Discuss" seems so pretentious and snobby. You don't even have to type that much or put a a lot of effort into it, something simple like "I think this is bad, what does everyone else here think?".

I came here looking for the thread to see what teh jbo is saying about it.. and I couldnt find one.. so I made one... no I will fullfill my dreams and read another thread on jbo.

Friday, June 23, 2006 8:45 AM on j-body.org
This is more of just news then a War Forum topic as I'm sure no one here supports the terrorists so whats there to argue over ?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, June 23, 2006 8:53 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:This is more of just news then a War Forum topic as I'm sure no one here supports the terrorists so whats there to argue over ?

BOO YAH!!

Friday, June 23, 2006 8:55 AM on j-body.org
I think argument and war related threads belong in the war forum..

I prefer off topic to be a little more fun and lighter.. you know fluffy....

Friday, June 23, 2006 9:12 AM on j-body.org
Thinks its time we started to get serious about these terrorists. These people planning this plot, should all be shot.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Friday, June 23, 2006 10:21 AM on j-body.org
public hanging!!!!

Friday, June 23, 2006 11:48 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Why does somebody always find something to bitch about on this site?

Friday, June 23, 2006 4:30 PM on j-body.org
Humans will be humans.

PAX
Friday, June 23, 2006 6:33 PM on j-body.org
^^^^bingo.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, June 23, 2006 6:41 PM on j-body.org
Theres probably hundreds of people "planning" terrorist attacks everyday.

Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:35 AM on j-body.org
SunfireN2o( theAnGrYCnSrvTve) wrote:Theres probably hundreds of people "planning" terrorist attacks everyday.

they did more than plan...they were conspiring with al-Qaida (although it wasn't really an al qaida guy, but these guys thought he was). conspiring with a terrorist group is more than planning, thats the start of a plan in motion. im glad that we caught them before they could actually do anything.

theres not much I hate more than people who live in this country, and do nothing but say how much they hate it, especailly when theyre hate turns to killing. if you hate this country so much, then use one of the freedoms we provide, and get the hell out

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Saturday, June 24, 2006 6:19 PM on j-body.org
well, then there's probably more people just "they were conspiring with al-Qaida (although it wasn't really an al qaida guy, but these guys thought he was). conspiring with a terrorist group is more than planning, thats the start of a plan in motion. im glad that we caught them before they could actually do anything." every day

Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:24 PM on j-body.org
just the fact that a human would use some bull@#$% religious crap to justify the slaying of hundreds or thousands of his fellow man is just sad. What's the point so the dumb Islamic fundamentalist can say "my religious penis is bigger"? It makes no sense... can't we just get along?

Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:57 PM on j-body.org
Remember that people who hate the USA (inside or out) do not hate the lifestyle it provides, they hate the foriegn policy that makes it possible. Leaving the USA will not reduce their hatred, it will increase it. They will then hate the fact they had to leave and likely think themselves mistreated (their reason for leaving).

PAX
Saturday, June 24, 2006 11:17 PM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:Remember that people who hate the USA (inside or out) do not hate the lifestyle it provides, they hate the foriegn policy that makes it possible. Leaving the USA will not reduce their hatred, it will increase it. They will then hate the fact they had to leave and likely think themselves mistreated (their reason for leaving).

PAX

I kind-of agree with you here, except for the part about our foreign policy making our lifestyle possible. Our foreign policy is to be seagulls. We fly in, sh!t all over everything, make a bunch of noise and leave.

I don't think these people were a real threat for a few reasons. First off, our government was able to catch them. Second, they didn't know any real al-queida, so they were wanna-be's at best. Third, they had no actual weapons and were looking for... BOOTS? Let's put that into perspective... You're planning to cause more distruction than 9/11 and in your first wave of supplies are BOOTS for your troops? Reminds me of a group who wore nikes and drank the spiritual kool-aid.

There's a real threat out there, we just don't know about them yet. If you see a snake in the grass, you avoid it. It's the snake in the grass that you don't see that will get you. These people were just pathetic.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Sunday, June 25, 2006 11:02 AM on j-body.org
Looks like the Hatians are hatin'! *dum-dum-dum-----crash! (while making drumming motions in the air)

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

But, yes. Let them hang by their toes, dangling above a crocadile pit until the toes detatch and they fall in making them croc food! No one would ever be a terrorist if that was the punishment!!!

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 2:20 PM on j-body.org
RaiLS wrote:Looks like the Hatians are hatin'! *dum-dum-dum-----crash! (while making drumming motions in the air)

But, yes. Let them hang by their toes, dangling above a crocadile pit until the toes detatch and they fall in making them croc food! No one would ever be a terrorist if that was the punishment!!!

Hanging by their toes over a croc pit? I seem to remember something about "no cruel or ususual punishment" in the constitution.

Nevermind, we're not following that faded document anymore, go ahead and feed the crocs. As long as it's not on pay-per-view, I'll watch.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:03 AM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:
RaiLS wrote:Looks like the Hatians are hatin'! *dum-dum-dum-----crash! (while making drumming motions in the air)

Hanging by their toes over a croc pit? I seem to remember something about "no cruel or ususual punishment" in the constitution.

Nevermind, we're not following that faded document anymore, go ahead and feed the crocs. As long as it's not on pay-per-view, I'll watch.

If its pay-per-view, just head over to BW3's...... they have pay-per-view event parties all the time

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search