expereince with rohypnol last night - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
expereince with rohypnol last night
Sunday, July 16, 2006 1:45 PM on j-body.org
some bastard slipped my wife a mickey last night

went to out with a bunch of friends last night barhopping in austin. I had 2 friends that were turning 21 at midnight. it was still early so we stopped by a 18+ club so some of us could pre-game while the 2 youngins' wiated for midnight. there were 8 of us. 6 guys ad 2 girls. 1 was my wife and the other was my friends fiance. my wife and the fiance had met for the first time and startted chatting constantly right off the bat. so they started going back and fourth to the bar together to get drinks. we didn't think anything of it at the time, but there were a group of guys up there that were hanging around where they kept going to get thier drinks. and after her second drink I noticed on her way back there was a short latino fellow dancing around trying to impress them that was part of thier group. I had no idea at the time so I just laughed at him when the girls just kind of didn't notice him and walked away.

then next thing I know, my wife goes from chillin', to hanging off a pole, to 2 of us having to carry her out of the bar becouse she completely went limp. this whole process took less than 2 minuts.

1st off, I married irish, 3 drinks simply doesn't do that. and 2, NOBODY falls out like that in 2 freaking minutes.

so then it took 2 of us to carry her down 6th street and over a few blocks to get her to the car, she was COMPLETLY limp and incoherent

*obviously whoever did this did not recon the situation to well cause like I said there were 8 of us all together. exactly how was said sexual predator supposed to actually get her after she knocked out

layed her down in the car and she passed out. I stayed around to make sure she diddn't stop breathing or choke on vomit or anything like that. at this point nobody was still quite shure what was going on.

and then 2 1/2 hrs late like majic she just popped up and started walking around completly coherent complaining of a headacke. all she could remember was buying a drink in the bar, then landing in the car, the waking up. alcohol simply does not wear off like that

and now she couldn't go to work today becouse her nerves are still so f@cked up over it

that is the end of my story from last night. now what I have to say is if you have used rohypnol, own rohypnol, or plan to use it.....you are a @!#$ pussy. you are so low in the gene pool that you cannot get laid that you have to do such sick things to take advantage of sombody like that. I am a fat ugly goon and I have NEVER had a problem getting laid and I NEVER drugged anyone. mabey insted of trying so hard to take advantage of someone and destroy thier lives like that you should just sit down and bull@!#$ with her for a little bit. you would be surprised how many women in this world will have sex with you if you are just a cool guy and be yourself. date rape drugs are not nessesary.

this rant is not over yet by far, I am just done typing for now

------------------------------------------------------------------
when you beat someone in a civic people wine and make excuses
when you beat someone in a cavalier they pull over and check under thier hoods

Re: expereince with rohypnol last night
Sunday, July 16, 2006 2:27 PM on j-body.org
Wow, that is horrible man. It would take everything in me, plus a couple of people to keep me from going back in there and murdering those fools. Hell, one of my "friends" used to try and pick up my wife after I laid down after parties. (They both smoke, so they would have one before calling it a night) He even kissed her. I didn't find out til the next party at my house. She told him no, and he called her a whore and said that my son wasn't even mine. I woke up to my wife crying and she told me everything. Well, I threw him through a table and pounded his face. Threw him outside, almost down 4 flts of stairs and chased him with a big rock. I was seriously going to kill him, so I can only imagine what you felt like.

People like that are the lowest POS's on Earth. Sexual preditors are worse then murders IMO. They pshycologically murder their victims and then they have to live with the shame for the rest of their lives. I hope that whatever group of people did that to your wife meet the fast end of a transit bus while crossing the road.

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Sunday, July 16, 2006 4:39 PM on j-body.org
Nutcase: Take your wife to an ER or ambulatory clinic, even if it has seemed to pass, take her anyhow.

There have been reports of bad rohypnol out of some clubs here, in Toronto and on east coast, it's not just rohypnol but GHB as well. Get her looked after because the sh*t that's being passed around my have gotten cut with other stuff.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, July 16, 2006 7:28 PM on j-body.org
Find that bastard and destroy them.

I will say that despite my namesake, I have never, and will never try some cheap trick like that to get laid. On a good note though, at this rate, in 19 years I can sue the makers of 40 year old virgin for plagarism, LOL

I hope your wife feels better soon and doesn't get any permanent damage.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Monday, July 17, 2006 12:11 AM on j-body.org
yeah, I think she is still suffering some after effects. usually when she falls asleep if I push her she will roll over and if I tickle her nose or something she will swat at me. but now she is just like a lump with a pulse. I am def not happy right now.

me her and all my friends would love to get this guy. but in a situation like that you gotta make sure your loved ones are ok first before you leave them alone to go after somebody. besides, I don't really know who did it so my only option would have been to attemt to clear the whole freaking bar. and that would of definatly landed me in jail while the guy would have a chance to get away anyways. in a crowded situation like that unless you know exactly who it is you will never find them. anyone who has been to 6th street in austin on a saturday night could tell you that

does anyone know how to counter act this stuff? being that it mixes quickly in drinks and the body can get rid of it in 72hrs tells me it is soluble in water. mabey just drink alot????

GAM: if she is not doing well by tomorrow I may try to talk her into going to an er or something

Monday, July 17, 2006 5:39 AM on j-body.org
Damn man, it's a good thing you and your friends were there with her. I would assume drinking plenty of water would help clear her system out a tad faster. Hopefully she starts feeling better, but I agree, even if everything seems to have passed, I would take her to get checked up just to make sure everything is alright.

Hopefully this @!#$ gets busted before he tries it again.

Monday, July 17, 2006 6:16 AM on j-body.org
Rohypnol and other date rape drugs usually take a little while to metabolise, and she'll probably be out of it for another couple days.

Get her to an ER or Ambulatory clinic and make sure that all she got was the mickey and nothing else.

After that, go to the bar again on Saturday or whenever and see if you can collar the creep, or if nothing else, file a police report... Cops love those types.

Monday, July 17, 2006 8:42 AM on j-body.org
ouch...my sympathies man. defenestration is too good for that waste-of-sperm.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, July 17, 2006 2:25 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

After that, go to the bar again on Saturday or whenever and see if you can collar the creep, or if nothing else, file a police report... Cops love those types.

Vigaliani Justice from "Teh GAM"??? I thought I would never see the day!

Quote:

me her and all my friends would love to get this guy. but in a situation like that you gotta make sure your loved ones are ok first before you leave them alone to go after somebody. besides, I don't really know who did it so my only option would have been to attemt to clear the whole freaking bar. and that would of definatly landed me in jail while the guy would have a chance to get away anyways. in a crowded situation like that unless you know exactly who it is you will never find them. anyone who has been to 6th street in austin on a saturday night could tell you that

Ohh, don't get my wrong. You did the right thing. You just have much more of a level head then I do. Then again, seeing my wife in that kind of state would have had me so worried about her state of being that I probably would have done the same thing as you. I just get the luxury of having the 3rd person POV. Your story pisses me off so bad, I want to go with you up to Austin and help you find this bastard.

Team GREEN

Monday, July 17, 2006 2:30 PM on j-body.org
RaiLS wrote:
Quote:

Vigaliani Justice from "Teh GAM"??? I thought I would never see the day!

Cops aren't vigilantes.

And they treat sexual predators extra special

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 1:02 AM on j-body.org
Well he's not a cop, is he?

I'm sure kicking that guys ass will be euphoric. What are you waiting for?

O noes!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 8:58 AM on j-body.org
Smokey wrote:Well he's not a cop, is he?

I'm sure kicking that guys ass will be euphoric. What are you waiting for?

waiting on me cause I'm the one thats going to do the @ss kicking. you dont f@ck with me like that, cause i'll go all ninja on your @ss.

i swear i'd curb-stomp this little biatch if i ever got my hands on him, and i wouldnt feel one ounce of sympathy or regret cause who knows how many other girls he and his friends did this to? i've felt like crap these past days, and only today am i really starting to feel like myself, and im spittin mad.

so. who's down for some old fashioned justice?

Is that a perfectly legal, anatomically correct condom education model,
or are you just happy to see me?
www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2000-08-11/xtra_feature2.html
Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:24 PM on j-body.org
So, what happened NUTCASE?

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:42 PM on j-body.org
well, 72hrs later symtoms wore off and now things are back to normal. really nothing you can do about it now as much as I would like to.

best bet from here on out is the guys always get the drinks, never go to a bar alone, and in general, be more vigilant. the vigilant part kinda sucks though when you go to a bar to get drunk and relax in the first place.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:04 PM on j-body.org
Gotta go to a place you know well.

I seem to remember that there was a testing kit out there for Roofies and GHB... I don't know if it's still made. Police officers and drug squad usually use a field test kit (Test J if I remember, for Rohypnol) and it only requires a little bit of it, Turns bright green/Blue if there is a barbituate in there.

might be something worth looking for.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:28 PM on j-body.org
Glad to hear she is doing better.

Team GREEN

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search