The World-Wide Church of Whatever - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The World-Wide Church of Whatever
Tuesday, August 01, 2006 6:49 PM on j-body.org
Okay guys... I think I need some star power on my side...

Someone find me Mel Gibson's email address and let's all forward him this page so he might see that he was being a real drunken ass-hole. Maybe he'll repent and give us a shout (I don't want money... but we already knew that right?), maybe not.... either way...

Let's make this happen.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 7:33 PM on j-body.org
Only ass holes bother people for promotional stuff.

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:07 PM on j-body.org
Gam(The Kilted One) wrote:Okay guys... I think I need some star power on my side...

Someone find me Mel Gibson's email address and let's all forward him this page so he might see that he was being a real drunken ass-hole. Maybe he'll repent and give us a shout (I don't want money... but we already knew that right?), maybe not.... either way...

Let's make this happen.

The Passion of the Gam

It'll be a three hour movie with subtitles, as we all know "Canadian" is almost as hard to understand as Aramaic.

Instead of beatings, we'll see Gam encounter numerous ass holes. And they won't be Romans, they'll all be from Arkansas. The ending won't be a crucifiction, it'll be the greatest ass hole on the planet: The drive thru teenager. Of course the order will be wrong, but Gam won't discover that until the sequal: "The silence of the Gam".

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:18 PM on j-body.org
and then there's the big finale (or is it?) GAMmibal.

Actually, I was being 100% serious about this. It's no stranger than SAC asking an F1 Driver (forgot who.. I am teh bad) if he mows his own lawn. I figure if most hollywood types are such bad ass-hole drunks that they're blotto after 3 drinks, maybe they can repent and spread the good word. I'm aiming to be only as big as scientology (and not as facist, or laughable).

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:44 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:and then there's the big finale (or is it?) GAMmibal.

Actually, I was being 100% serious about this. It's no stranger than SAC asking an F1 Driver (forgot who.. I am teh bad) if he mows his own lawn. I figure if most hollywood types are such bad ass-hole drunks that they're blotto after 3 drinks, maybe they can repent and spread the good word. I'm aiming to be only as big as scientology (and not as facist, or laughable).

GAMmibal, then 2 Matt, 2 Furious, 2 Whatever. For a follow-up, you could do a video game... Gam Turismo 4. I could go on but I won't.

Well, since Mel doesn't want Passion DVD sales to slip, you can scratch his name off the list. Maybe another celeb would give you an endorsement. How about Jack Black? He's an ass hole at times.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:03 PM on j-body.org
Passion what?

I'll take anyone's endorsement. Except Nick Nolte or Gary Busey... they're not ass-holes... they're f**king NUTS! I'd get Tom Green to do something with it, but I'm afraid I'd end up with a whore-mural painted on my car or he'd eat vaseline and hair salon trimmings in the middle of services. Jack Black, I suppose I could take him as long as he promised to quit murdering good AC/DC tunes (I about broke my TV at the end of School of Rock).

I still think Mel would be up for it.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 2:04 PM on j-body.org

I dunno, he looks like a prime ass hole candidate!

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 3:10 PM on j-body.org
He is, but he's NUCKIN' FUTS!!!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:32 PM on j-body.org
How about Gerry Springer? He's seen enough ass holes on his show, maybe he'll be up for it.

Every religion has a "holy land", what is the holy land for the WWCoW? You're writing the doctorine, you could have a mythological place called AfGAMistan, where no one is an @!#$, everyone gets 40 acres, a mule, 72 virgins and a new roll of duct tape (love Red Green's show).

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:47 AM on j-body.org
Jerry Springer is a pretty big ass-hole too, and he's a pansy. Not good.

There is no holy land in WWCoW. Everyplace is just as sh***y as the next place, that's the whole point, you do what you can to make your little corner of the world a better place by not being an ass-hole. Wherever there's people, there's ass-holes too...

No mythological place (unless your religion believes in it), if you want your 40 acres: you can buy it... you show me a mule and I'll show you an ass that had horse-dick, and if your idea of a good time is charming the panties off 3-score and a dozen virgins, all the power to ya. (I'll take a woman in her mid-thirties with big jubblies, nice eyes, a bit of experience, and a good personality over 72 virgins)... and duct tape is about a buck a roll, not at all expensive or rare enough to warrant a deity giving you some.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search