Not a homophobic but still........... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Not a homophobic but still...........
Saturday, October 28, 2006 6:15 PM on j-body.org
i do know about the new testament and that it was written to teach tolerance and forgiveness, and "though shall not hate" (and thats not mocking it) but the old testament wouldnt still be printed if it wasnt used still. it was still gods word.

The one, the only, ME.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 6:44 PM on j-body.org
04Eco: Leveticus and the old testament at large also advocated:
- stoning for shaving of a man's beard or cutting of his hair,
- burning those who eat any ocean dweller without scales,
- burning of prime oxen as a sacrifice to god,
- wholesale killing of all those that do not believe in one true Hebrew God.

There's a reason the old testament is called the OLD testament.

The reason there's a NEW testament is because there is a marked difference in God after the birth of Jesus.

Homosexuality isn't as big a sin as wanton murder, and even then, It is not anyone's right to take life, and the transgressor will be dealt with by God.

This discussion isn't about homosexuality good/bad, it's kids acting that way and how annoying it is, there are other discussions in forum about homosexuality.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 6:57 PM on j-body.org
DayUSeX (ws6+04cav= FTW) wrote:**understand this is very politically incorrect*

I guess Im just wondering, what ever happened to guys being guys.

The more I look around town, the more there are guys who look like females. Now if you are like 20+ I dont care what you dress like as long as you are comfortable with it.

But these kids are in high school.

They wear makeup (not goth makeup, but like how a female would wear makeup), they talk in high pitch voices just like females, they were skin right pants, pastel colored shirts, and really short jean jackets.

Their mannerisms, are that of a female or a person who is gay.

They hug, hold hands, and kiss (on the lips) their other male friends, yet asked if they are gay, strongly say no.

What the hell ever happened to parenting or people getting their ass kicked.

If my son was gay, I would say that is fine its your life, but while you are in high school damnit you are going to dress and act respectful.

Where are the parents saying um no that is not appopriate.

Again I have NOTHING against gay people.

I just have a problem that until you are 18 you should be forced to not make every day look like the rocky horror picture show.

You are 18 you dont know wtf you want, or who you are so just act normal.

And if you were in highschool you cannot beat these kids up because it is a hate crime.

Yet a straight looking kid can get beatup and not much happens to that bully.

@!#$ I remember back when wearing anything other than jeans and a tshirt meant you were gay and got your ass kicked at lunch.

AGAIN, I DO NOT ADVOCATE ANY VIOLENCE AGAINST THESE KIDS, AND HOPE NOTHING VIOLENT HAPPENS TO THEM OR ANYONE.

It just seems liek standards have changed alot, and I just dont understand it, so maybe others can help me out.

AGAIN, I DO NOT ADVOCATE ANY VIOLENCE AGAINST THESE KIDS, AND HOPE NOTHING VIOLENT HAPPENS TO THEM OR ANYONE.

Seriously though, I dont care what you wear, or act, or do, once you are a full adult (just not in age).

youre a hypocrit
you say whatever happened to parenting or people getting their ass kicked
yet you say you dont advocate violence against these kids
and what the hell is disrespectful about the way they dress?
youre even dumber than 04eco

Saturday, October 28, 2006 11:06 PM on j-body.org
themarin8r wrote:
DayUSeX (ws6+04cav= FTW) wrote:**understand this is very politically incorrect*

I guess Im just wondering, what ever happened to guys being guys.

The more I look around town, the more there are guys who look like females. Now if you are like 20+ I dont care what you dress like as long as you are comfortable with it.

But these kids are in high school.

They wear makeup (not goth makeup, but like how a female would wear makeup), they talk in high pitch voices just like females, they were skin right pants, pastel colored shirts, and really short jean jackets.

Their mannerisms, are that of a female or a person who is gay.

They hug, hold hands, and kiss (on the lips) their other male friends, yet asked if they are gay, strongly say no.

What the hell ever happened to parenting or people getting their ass kicked.

If my son was gay, I would say that is fine its your life, but while you are in high school damnit you are going to dress and act respectful.

Where are the parents saying um no that is not appopriate.

Again I have NOTHING against gay people.

I just have a problem that until you are 18 you should be forced to not make every day look like the rocky horror picture show.

You are 18 you dont know wtf you want, or who you are so just act normal.

And if you were in highschool you cannot beat these kids up because it is a hate crime.

Yet a straight looking kid can get beatup and not much happens to that bully.

@!#$ I remember back when wearing anything other than jeans and a tshirt meant you were gay and got your ass kicked at lunch.

It just seems liek standards have changed alot, and I just dont understand it, so maybe others can help me out.

Seriously though, I dont care what you wear, or act, or do, once you are a full adult (just not in age).

youre a hypocrit
you say whatever happened to parenting or people getting their ass kicked
yet you say you dont advocate violence against these kids
and what the hell is disrespectful about the way they dress?
youre even dumber than 04eco

apparently, you have no idea what you are talking about.

I was making social comments, not saying my points of view.

Learn to read then reply.

Looks like you are the asshat.

Sunday, October 29, 2006 12:02 AM on j-body.org
its obvious you think that these kids are dressing "wrong" or in a "disrespectful" manner
and you wonder why they havent gotten their ass beat
yet, you dont advocate their asses getting beat? is that right?
that to me makes no sense

and what makes even LESS sense is your last comment
how the hell are we supposed to know what we like/want to wear by the time we are an adult if we dont try @!#$ out as kids? how bout letting these kids LIVE the way they wanna live right now, and if they like it, great, if not, they can check that off as something that is not for them.

Sunday, October 29, 2006 3:32 AM on j-body.org
04eco wrote:i do know about the new testament and that it was written to teach tolerance and forgiveness, and "though shall not hate" (and thats not mocking it) but the old testament wouldnt still be printed if it wasnt used still. it was still gods word.

It's there for context. It there to reveal the 300 prophacies predicting Christ. The old testament stands as the proof (or part of) Christ's divinity.

The New covenant only makes sence in the context of the old covenant.

All sin is equal. All sin is a simple reminder that man is imperfect and will fail.

Christ is Lord and taught tolerance. If he was standing right in front of you, I bet you wouldn't argue against his word in favour of the old texts.

Ask yourself. What would Christ do as he was the last direct conteact we had with God, we had better listen to what he said.

PAX
Sunday, October 29, 2006 4:25 PM on j-body.org
I have a better question. how do we know this god even exists!
how do we know christ was REALLY gods son......
how do we know the bible is a reliable source of information..

all I know is that the bible was written by human beings. wether they were led by god or not we dont know, and there is no way to confirm that.

IMO, the bible is a huge lie, fairy tale.

back on subject, kids can dress however they feel like dressing. and they can do whatever they feel like doing. as long as its not against the law, its OK to do it.

Monday, October 30, 2006 7:04 AM on j-body.org
Orlandomon wrote:

I bet you know so little about the history of the Bible that you're not even qualified to make that statement.

That's alright, most Christians do the same thing.

---

Monday, October 30, 2006 8:21 AM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:
Orlandomon wrote:

I bet you know so little about the history of the Bible that you're not even qualified to make that statement.

Ooh, DOUBLE-burn!

But this thread is sooooooooooooo not about religion, who started this? Cmon, man up!

Monday, October 30, 2006 8:39 AM on j-body.org
Religious rhetoric aside...

Really, i think that part of male behaviour, for better or for worse is ripping on people that are different. Probably part of a bonding ritual. But then again, i'm not a anthropological psychologist.

So, you have a bunch of guys, who are acting overly effeminant, making fun of you...so...why aren't you laughing at them? Seriously, when it comes to things like lifestyle choice, i may find it funny, and people may find me funny, but it's their personal choice. They may laugh at you for being different, but laugh at them for being the same:

Case in point, i knew a couple of @!#$tards in highschool that one day were walking down the street, and I mean all of them, were wearing the same shirt that said "INDEPENDENT" on it. I had to laugh at the irony of that--and i new that they thought i was a freak, and were laughing at me as well.

See, i think the biggest thing is, you care. Why? The less you take things seriously, the more amusing things become and the more easier it becomes to sort life out.

So, when they laugh at you in line at the local feeder, make a quip to the effect of telling them that it's not necessary to have their mother shop for them in the Miss Junior's section.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, October 30, 2006 8:45 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]
Case in point, i knew a couple of @!#$tards in highschool that one day were walking down the street, and I mean all of them, were wearing the same shirt that said "INDEPENDENT" on it. I had to laugh at the irony of that--and i new that they thought i was a freak, and were laughing at me as well.

You know what's funny, when sheep like that want to be different... like everyone else, so they dress the same.

They laugh at you because they think you're weird.
You laugh at them because they don't understand the irony.

It's like piercing to express individuality... Individuality is not a T-shirt you buy.

Monday, October 30, 2006 10:08 AM on j-body.org
The only way i can see piercing as an individuality is if you come up with something that no one has done...

like piercing you @!#$ in such as way that it makes shapes with your @!#$ not unlike the play-doh factories you get as a child.

Star-shaped @!#$--that's leading-edge expression

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Monday, October 30, 2006 10:38 AM on j-body.org
BradSk88 wrote:
AGuSTiN wrote:
Orlandomon wrote:

actually, Im a history major, theology minor. I know most of the things in the bible actually occurred, and there are historical records about certain events. But the story of jesus being god's son/having special powers/ etc.... I dont buy it, it sounds just as fake as other books which have a foundation on real events, much like the odyssey.

but as mentiones before, as long as these kids are not braking the law, it is perfectly fine for them to act/dress as they please.

Monday, October 30, 2006 10:47 AM on j-body.org
You're also only 20 years old and I doubt you've gotten to the meat of your studies.

---

Monday, October 30, 2006 11:40 AM on j-body.org
People need to stop being afraid of their own sexuality.

My wife, myself and many of our friends are "Huggy" People. We hug everyone man, woman, child.

French men have been kissing their friends, granted on the cheeks for many years, but theres very little difference between a cheek and lips, IMO its about 2->3 inches.

However if their hugging, kissing, holding hands then there is deffinately a gay tendency.

Lastly being gay IS NOT a choice its just the way your programmed I've had many gay friends and if you actually take the time to sit down and talk to one instead of judging from afar you'll realize its what there physically attracted to. As men are attracted to women, these men are attracted to men and conversly women attracted to women.

People need to get of their moral high horses and stop judging.

And in the end it doesn't affect you so you shouldn't care. Theres a great saying "Do as you will and let it harm no one." Words to live by.

-Chris

Monday, October 30, 2006 5:07 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]The only way i can see piercing as an individuality is if you come up with something that no one has done...

like piercing you @!#$ in such as way that it makes shapes with your @!#$ not unlike the play-doh factories you get as a child.

Star-shaped @!#$--that's leading-edge expression

I am so doing that......but I want one in the shape of a middle finger, that would be cool

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Monday, October 30, 2006 5:10 PM on j-body.org
<takes a bow>

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Monday, October 30, 2006 5:27 PM on j-body.org
IamRascal wrote:
Lastly being gay IS NOT a choice its just the way your programmed I've had many gay friends and if you actually take the time to sit down and talk to one instead of judging from afar you'll realize its what there physically attracted to. As men are attracted to women, these men are attracted to men and conversly women attracted to women.

Just need to make a comment.

People who are gay need to stop getting offended/frustrated/etc when a straight person asks them when they decided they were gay.

It's true, you DO decide. But not the way that everyone assumes I'm asking. I'm asking "when did you decide that you were gay," because it's no different than asking someone when they "decided" they were hungry. Sure they're already gay, but the majority don't realize it until they're older.

Suppose I should start asking when they "realised" they were gay....but I don't spend too much time deciding which words to use when I'm having a casual conversation

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:00 AM on j-body.org
Just for the record, asserting in absolution that being gay by "choice" or "programmed" is wrong.

There are many people who chose to be gay. WNBA All-Star Sheryl Swoops is one. My mother-in-law is another. You need to accept it.

My mother-in-law's partner was born gay. She's a butch dike. My mom's side of the family seems to have a butch dike gene because I have a lot of butch lesbian cousins. It was OBVIOUS to EVERYONE they would turn out the way they did since they were VERY young, like 1 or 2 years old. The little girls were very square shouldered, stocky with thick legs, and agressive. They stayed that way.

---

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 12:31 PM on j-body.org
wait wait wait wait wait.........ok let me catch my breath.

ok so basically you made this post because you were at a burger place and some metro kids pointed and laughed at you? you got so mad that instead of saying "shut the @!#$ up" or "@!#$ you" (for the fear of getting your ass handed to you in public that is by guys wearing more mary kay then both my sisters combined) you decided to come to the .org and bitch about they way they dress as if thats a good comeback.

please you go butt hurt because some high school kids laughed at you.

Friday, November 03, 2006 4:59 AM on j-body.org
I'm with the, Who gives a flying f*ck about what some Metroglam-homophonic turd
thinks.

Saturday, November 04, 2006 9:00 AM on j-body.org
OK for people saying that gay was a choice - DID YOU CHOOSE TO BE STRAIGHT? Some of you might have - but that really means you are bi-sexual. There is only a "choice" if you are in fact attracted to both sexes in the first place.

I'm not. I am only attracted to women - therefore there is no option to be gay, Considering how insane most women are - if I had a choice I probably would be gay. But I'm not and choosing to be gay is 100% impossible for me.

I can't even watch standard man-on-women pron. I only watch stuff with 100% women - cause a naked man anywhere in the scene is a major turn off for me. How could I choose to be gay? I can't. It is rediculous to say that all gay people choose that. Some bi-sexuals maybe - but for the most part it isn't a choice.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Saturday, November 04, 2006 9:08 AM on j-body.org
Theres an easy test to see if homosexuality is a perfectly normal life style.

Take 100 homosexual man and put them on an island, give them everything they need to survive, come back in 100 years and check on thier civilization.

You can do the same with lesbians too.

This is the easiest way to tell if homosexuality is "ok"

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Saturday, November 04, 2006 11:19 AM on j-body.org
When does normal include rampant procreation Jack?

As long as they're not killing each other like savages, who's to say they're not civil?

Why not empty the contents of 100 Trailer parks on the same kind of island? Get the picture?

Where the hell have you been anyway?

Saturday, November 04, 2006 4:23 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:When does normal include rampant procreation Jack?

As long as they're not killing each other like savages, who's to say they're not civil?

Why not empty the contents of 100 Trailer parks on the same kind of island? Get the picture?

Where the hell have you been anyway?
The trailer park people would all be dead within 100 years. They will overpopulate and run out of food - made worse by the lack of a Walmart foodmart on the island.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search