New al-quida tape - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New al-quida tape
Friday, November 10, 2006 8:49 AM on j-body.org
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061110/ap_on_re_mi_ea/egypt_al_qaida

Quote:

CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida in Iraq claimed in a new audio tape Friday to be winning the war faster than expected in Iraq, saying it had mobilized 12,000 fighters.

The group also said it welcomed the Republican electoral defeat that led to the departure of Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, and it added that its fighters would not rest until they had blown up the White House.

Abu Ayyub al-Masri, also known as Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, also urged the U.S. to stay in Iraq so his group would have more opportunities to kill American troops.

"The al-Qaida army has 12,000 fighters in Iraq, and they have vowed to die for God's sake," a man introduced as al-Muhajir said in an audio tape made available on militant Web sites.

"We will not rest from our Jihad until we are under the olive trees of Rumieh and we have blown up the filthiest house — which is called the White House," al-Muhajir said.

Al-Muhajir became the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq after Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was killed in a U.S. airstrike in June.

The tape could not be independently verified.

The speaker praised the outcome of Tuesday's elections in which Democrats swept to power in the House and the Senate, in large part due to U.S. voter dissatisfaction over the handling of the war in Iraq.

"The American people have put their feet on the right path by ... realizing their president's betrayal in supporting Israel," the terror leader said. "So they voted for something reasonable in the last elections."

Describing President Bush as "the most stupid president" in U.S. history, al-Masri reached out to the Muslim world and said his group was winning the war in Iraq faster than expected due to U.S. policies.

He urged Bush not to withdraw U.S. forces so al-Qaida could have more opportunities to fight U.S. soldiers. "We haven't had enough of your blood yet," he told the U.S.

The speaker also referred to Rumsfeld's resignation and called on "the lame duck (Bush) not to hurry up in escaping the same way the defense minister did."

"They are getting ready to leave, because they are no longer capable of staying," the al-Qaida leader said, referring to U.S. forces.

"Remain steadfast in the battlefield, you coward," he said, addressing Bush.

why does this sound fake to me?

maybe it is the
The tape could not be independently verified.

the whole thing just reaks. but i dont know.

Creative Draft Art Media Forums

Re: New al-quida tape
Friday, November 10, 2006 10:47 AM on j-body.org
why does this sound fake to me?
I know I was thinking the same thing.

---

Friday, November 10, 2006 12:14 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

and it added that its fighters would not rest until they had blown up the White House.

I'm gonna agree with you two...sounds like a load of bull

Friday, November 10, 2006 12:16 PM on j-body.org
Also...if I remember correctly...he sounds much more angry and malicious...and attacks the president directly a lot more...but I'd have to go back to past tapes...

Friday, November 10, 2006 12:27 PM on j-body.org
fake or not, i find this part to be hilarious

Quote:

He urged Bush not to withdraw U.S. forces so al-Qaida could have more opportunities to fight U.S. soldiers. "We haven't had enough of your blood yet," he told the U.S.

i'd love to see a unit of soldiers go up against a hundred al-qaida fighters

pwnage would ensue

Friday, November 10, 2006 1:28 PM on j-body.org
T2 wrote:fake or not, i find this part to be hilarious
Quote:

i'd love to see a unit of soldiers go up against a hundred al-qaida fighters

pwnage would ensue.
A group of Al Qaeda fighters were walking through the desert when they heard a voice from over a sand dune..."One US Marine is a better stronger fighter than ANY Al Qaeda!"

The leader of the group picks his strongest fighter and sends him over the dune. They hear fighting and gunshots, then it's quiet. Next thing they hear is "One US Marine is a better stronger fighter than ANY TEN Al Qaeda!".

The leader of the group picks ten more of his strongest fighters and sends them over the dune. More fighting, more gunshots, then silence. Then, "One US Marine is a better stronger fighter than ANY HUNDRED Al Qaeda!".

Their leader is getting pissed off by now and sends a hundred more of his fighters over the dune. More fighting, more gunshots, grenades, then silence again. One badly wounded fighter comes crawling back over the hill to his leader.

"Don't send any more! They lie! It's a trap! There's really TWO OF THEM!"

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Friday, November 10, 2006 1:38 PM on j-body.org
^^ ROFLMAO

---

Friday, November 10, 2006 2:41 PM on j-body.org
SAINT would be proud, Jimmy

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, November 10, 2006 4:43 PM on j-body.org

Saturday, November 11, 2006 2:44 AM on j-body.org
news radio and news channels are talking about this bullcrap like its real

i will be sooo shocked if this can ever get verified. it reaks soooo bad its unbelievable

Creative Draft Art Media Forums
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search