Driver's License tests... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Driver's License tests...
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 2:36 PM on j-body.org
ALcOhOLjC wrote:
thats exactly what i said dumbass

and it kills me when people get on your ass, but i get over and let them pass like your supposed to do then i get back into the far left lane.

Left lane is for cruising at faster speeds, middle lane for passing and right lane for exiting the highway

COME TO JACKSONVILLE AND DRIVE A COUPLE HOURS ON OUR HIGHWAYS YOU'LL SEE

I understand why a lot of people flip you off.

I've never heard of the middle lane as the designated passing lane. Would you proide a link to your state BMV where it says this is law?

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 4:23 PM on j-body.org
http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/rules_of_the_road/rr_chap03.html
Quote:

Effective January 2004, when driving on an interstate highway or full access controlled freeway, a person may not drive in the left lane, except when passing another vehicle. Exceptions include when no other vehicle is directly behind the vehicle being driven in the left lane, when traffic conditions/congestion make it impractical to drive in the right lane, when weather conditions make it necessary to use the left lane, when there is an obstruction or hazard in the right lane, or when the driver is changing lanes to yield to emergency or construction vehicles.

Best I can come up on short notice.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, December 03, 2006 5:39 PM on j-body.org
I think too many people choose to drive badly. They can pass the test no problem and on the drive back home they are back to the bad habbits. I still think there should be more testing to get the truly bad off the road though.

Jabbles
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search