Bush, Ford, Saddam, Consipiracy? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bush, Ford, Saddam, Consipiracy?
Monday, January 01, 2007 7:19 PM on j-body.org
Anyone notice how convenient it is that Ford happened to die right around the time the US, I mean Iraq, was executing Saddam? With Ford's funeral, they had an excuse to lock-down every federal building in DC, even though they didn't do that for Nixon's funeral.

I know Ford was old, but anyone else think that Bush & co may have expedited Ford's demise?

Before you say "Never happen", look at how many sudden heart attacks and suicides are attached to Clinton and his administration.

Discuss.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto

Re: Bush, Ford, Saddam, Consipiracy?
Monday, January 01, 2007 7:25 PM on j-body.org
I think the coincidence is titillating, but not much beyond that.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, January 01, 2007 10:17 PM on j-body.org
Interesting enough. For every conspiracy there has to be some benefactor. What gain would be achieved by all the random deaths?

Monday, January 01, 2007 10:30 PM on j-body.org
Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

Monday, January 01, 2007 10:49 PM on j-body.org
Has anyone noticed how any time someone dies, every @!#$ conspiracy wack-job in the world crawls out of their hole to yell "ZOMG what if?"

Kinda neat how that works. I'm surprised you didn't mention James Brown's death as well, as that would be a way to tame the black population while all this was going on.

Let me lay it out for you...

Gerald Ford = OLD. Old people die. It happened long before Bush and it will continue to happen long after.

Saddam Hussein = CONVICTED. Convicted despots in third world countries get dispatched quickly. It happened long before Bush and it will continue to happen long after.

End of story. Crawl back in your hole, there's nothing to see here.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Monday, January 01, 2007 11:52 PM on j-body.org
JimmyZ wrote:

Gerald Ford = OLD. Old people die. It happened long before Bush and it will continue to happen long after.

I belive this is deserving merit for one of these

Oh, and Jimmy? Yeah, I'm putting that in my sig...that was grade A

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 5:22 AM on j-body.org
Th only way i'd call it a consipracy was if someone off'ed Bush at the same tie as they off'ed Saddam.

Didn't happen, but at least i got to see the hanging on the evening news here because the majority of americans are molly-coddled to the point of their lack of tolerance for anything non-brady-bunch level of sterility could almost be considered a psychological disorder.

So, no consipracy. Just 3 people dying. It happens. It will happen to everyone here as well--just give it time.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007 5:56 AM on j-body.org
ZOMG ITS ONE OF THEM CONSPIRATORS!

V Dub wrote:"Portion control my ass. Good thing she's not a psychiatrist. Oh, your addicted to alcohol, oh you're addicted to crack? Well next time you get that crack rock...... just smoke half of it."

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 11:05 AM on j-body.org
Shane OBizzle(ShOBiz) wrote:Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 11:14 AM on j-body.org

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 11:30 AM on j-body.org
JimmyZ wrote:Has anyone noticed how any time someone dies, every @!#$ conspiracy wack-job in the world crawls out of their hole to yell "ZOMG what if?"

Kinda neat how that works. I'm surprised you didn't mention James Brown's death as well, as that would be a way to tame the black population while all this was going on.

Saddam Hussein = CONVICTED. Convicted despots in third world countries get dispatched quickly. It happened long before Bush and it will continue to happen long after.

So you say that all the people who died under the Clinton admin were all natural causes or suicides as reported?

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 11:45 AM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:
JimmyZ wrote:Has anyone noticed how any time someone dies, every @!#$ conspiracy wack-job in the world crawls out of their hole to yell "ZOMG what if?"

So you say that all the people who died under the Clinton admin were all natural causes or suicides as reported?

there is the possibility of a rare exception here or there, but... yes. Ford's death was just that, his death. the timing was unfortunate because it happened around the holiday season, but that's it.

besides, what point are you trying to make here? they worried him to death so they could lock the buildings and have the janitors stay home for a couple days?

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 2:52 PM on j-body.org
if they wanted to do something like that, they could have found a much better patsy than Ford. hell, if this were on the list of evil things to do, why not knock a few others out at the same time such as by killing someone more productive or active in politics. maybe a bush enemy to get them out of the way and let saddam overshadow it in the media. or maybe someone on the bush team for the sympathy it would get?

come on now.......regardless of what you want to think about the current administration and how its run, it doesnt control every facet of human life on this planet, and as such, these conspiricies are way too intricate and ornate to ever work out. did you watch that 9/11 video about the plane and the pentegon and believe it too?

Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:33 PM on j-body.org
no way. it doesn't make sense that they would kill a ex pres to lock some doors. if they wanted to go into lock down because of the Saddam thing then they would have just done so..... they don't need permission, just a reason

|Forged 8.9:1 Wiseco Pistons|Forged Eagle Rods|HPTuners|60trim|Tial Wastegate|
|Precision Intercooler|2.5" Exhaust|2.5" Charge Pipes|630CC Mototron Injectors|
|Stock: Fuel Pump, Transmission, Manifold, TB, Head, Head Gasket, Ignition, Suspension...|
Friday, January 05, 2007 4:45 PM on j-body.org
I don't even understand what this conspiracy is supposed to be about. What is the point?

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Sunday, January 07, 2007 12:13 PM on j-body.org
I know how GW killed Gerald FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He waited..... The dude was 9 @!#$ 3 dude.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 2:28 PM on j-body.org
My grandfather died from menengitis in 93 . So you are some how saying that he was infected by the Clinton administartion?

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 3:15 PM on j-body.org
Death by irony.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search