what the hell is up with these idiots - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: what the hell is up with these idiots
Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:03 AM on j-body.org
GAM, that was less directed at you and more directed at those that claim they know 100% what their deity du jure wants and knows. It seems to me that while most christians seem to be decent folks that just live their lives to what they feel is the correct way to do so, you have some that claim they they know exactly what God wants, like the 2-way radio to the almighty, as has been mentioned by you in another thread.

But unlike a pervert on a subway, not only did you brush up against the salient point, but you actually penetrated it. It seems to me that if God does exist and is what a lot of the christians that claim to know God so well is, that a lot of the @!#$ up @!#$ that happens nowadays wouldn't. Further, if God is supposed to be so great that us humans can't comprehend him or his actions, how could we know what he wants? Even disseminated through a scripture passed through oral tradition by humans, there leaves too much margin for error to be exact IMHO.

Thus, I think anyone that claims they know what God wants is giving us a Snowjob of Northern Siberian proportions.

My other point was missed. I was trying to say that it's not "God" killing those innocents...it's humans.

And finally...for how heaven was described, I'd rather go to hell.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search