Hillary Clinton: 'I'm in - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hillary Clinton: 'I'm in
Saturday, January 20, 2007 10:03 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton jumped into the fray as a 2008 presidential candidate with the words "I'm in" posted on her Web site.

"And I'm in to win," she added in a statement, announcing she has set up an exploratory committee that can gauge opinions and raise money for a presidential campaign.

Clinton's announcement comes exactly two years to the day the next president will be inaugurated: January 20, 2009.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/20/clinton.announcement/index.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=2810072&page=1

This was expected, so discuss.

Re: Hillary Clinton: 'I'm in
Saturday, January 20, 2007 10:06 AM on j-body.org
So it earlier....and no im definitly not voting for her...

Saturday, January 20, 2007 10:25 AM on j-body.org
I really see her and Obama as running mates later in the race.

Not really sure who I am going to vote for yet waiting to see who all runs.
Saturday, January 20, 2007 11:05 AM on j-body.org
When you vote please don't forget the Arkansas Savings and Load fiasco, "Whitewater Gate", and her involvement in the Rose Law FIrm.

PAX
Saturday, January 20, 2007 11:14 AM on j-body.org
i know im not voting for that b*tch

Saturday, January 20, 2007 11:14 AM on j-body.org
Obama doesn't seem like such a bad guy actually. I read an article about him earlier and he seems like a genuine person, not your typical label Democrat. That being said,....Hillary sucks. I'd vote for Ross Perot before I voted for her.

ShiftyCav wrote:thats probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you should take that serpentine belt and wrap it around your neck.

Saturday, January 20, 2007 3:07 PM on j-body.org
I'd vote for Pat Buchanan before I'd vote for her. Women aren't made for politics. Nagging a husband is one thing. Nagging a country is another. I never really liked how she got all mad at Bill for the Lewinski thing. He's the President. He should be allowed a few indulgences.
Saturday, January 20, 2007 8:37 PM on j-body.org
Hillary will never win, and I'm glad. I don't like her view on guns, censorship and foreign policy. I don't know allot about Obama, he seems like a nice guy but he will NEVER get my vote. He wants to ban ALL semiautomatic guns. Who wants a bolt-action glock?
Sunday, January 21, 2007 7:32 AM on j-body.org
Rosario wrote:So it earlier....and no im definitly not voting for her...

x2

can you imagine a woman runnin for pres and a black person running as vice?? it would be a liberal's wet dream.

Sunday, January 21, 2007 12:14 PM on j-body.org
psst, she already ran the country for 8 years, psst

Sunday, January 21, 2007 1:02 PM on j-body.org
CavFire (tabs) aka tabasco wrote:
Rosario wrote:So it earlier....and no im definitly not voting for her...

x2

can you imagine a woman runnin for pres and a black person running as vice?? it would be a liberal's wet dream.

No, their wet dream would be a crippled black woman and a communist muslim vegan ruling jointly.

Anyway, my policy is and has always been NO GIRLS!

It's the first and most sacred rule of the ancient order I belong to. Perhaps you've heard of them:

Sunday, January 21, 2007 6:51 PM on j-body.org
I really dont like Hillary.

Monday, January 22, 2007 6:22 AM on j-body.org
I dont like her either, but im sure she would do a better job than bush is right now, of course practically anyone could

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, January 22, 2007 12:01 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Obama doesn't seem like such a bad guy actually. I read an article about him earlier and he seems like a genuine person, not your typical label Democrat. That being said,....Hillary sucks. I'd vote for Ross Perot before I voted for her.

Obama has no plan for the country and very little experience. All he talks about is hes young and wants a change, maybe if hed share some of his policies and where he wants to take us......

Monday, January 22, 2007 12:20 PM on j-body.org
Do any of you honestly think anyone on the 2008 ticket will HELP america?

I don't. Even though the last 7 years have seen probably one of the worst presidents possible, i seriously doubt anyone that would be in the running would have a prayer of making things better. We're talking about politicians, after all.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:09 AM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:
No, their wet dream would be a crippled black woman and a communist muslim vegan ruling jointly.

As opposed to the causasian deaf retard christian fundamentalist and pacemaker-fuelded, oil tycoon Elmer Fudd-wannabe who rule now?

hahahah pleeeeeease. So far I'm inclined to agree with KOTL.

---

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:28 AM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:
Knoxfire wrote:

As opposed to the causasian deaf retard christian fundamentalist and pacemaker-fuelded, oil tycoon Elmer Fudd-wannabe who rule now?

Hey now, you get no argument from me. I ain't no fan of Chimpy. And to set the record straight KOTL is right. The fact of the matter is that the President and Vice-President don't matter. Not with the pull that business interests have. Some of these Megacorporations are so powerful that it could be argued that they're the true rulers of the country while Bush and Cheney serve as company spokespeople. The illusion of democracy. Think about it, you have TWO choices for who runs the country. Sure it's better than no choice at all, but is it really even a choice when both sides are bought off by the same business people?

America is a land of consumers. Everything that the government does is in order to keep it that way. Keep you working. Keep you safe. Keep you dumb and dull. All for having a steady supply of consumers for stupid crap made in other countries. When something like 9/11 happens the first thing out of their mouths was what? KEEP BUYING! Why would they say that unless they were terrified you'd stop and you know... try to do something yourselves instead of buying if off the rack.

You know what my dream leader for a country is? A guy who shows up and DOES NOTHING. He sits on his ass, puts his feet up on the table and takes long naps. All he does is make sure that laws are obeyed, that democracy is upheld and that people get good unemployment and retirement benefits. What more would anyone want? The biggest problem I have with guys like Bush and Cheney has nothing to do with their conservatism or stupidity, it has to do with the fact that THEY'RE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING! I'll bet you ten bucks that when you walk into the oval office you always catch them looking at maps and planning s**t; and each time they'll look up and act all secretive.

Sit down and relax for God's sake. I have this theory that most people in charge just make up work. I think they're so scared that the public will figure out how useless they are that they've set it up for themselves to be needed for some of the most braindead moronic things. Just look at your typical average mayor. If someone demands for a zoning permit so that he can run a corner store or something the city planner AND the mayor have to sign off on it. WHY DOES THE MAYOR HAVE TO SIGN? He has no building experience. He has no idea if it's a good idea or not. The system is just set up so he's neccesary to move things forward in order to justify his job.

It's like having ten Chiefs for every Indian. It's moronic. We're overgoverned.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:31 AM on j-body.org
<---TAKES A BOW

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:39 AM on j-body.org
Not only do I not like Hilary, I do not like Obama. I do share a concern brought up during a talk radio show yesterday, hosted by a woman, and brought up by a woman call in. Both fear women will vote for her simply because she is a woman; dually, they think the bar needs to be raised quite a few hundred feet before such a thing is done. Settling for her by no means an advancement for women in politics.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:55 AM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:
AGuSTiN wrote:
Knoxfire wrote:

Hey now, you get no argument from me. I ain't no fan of Chimpy. And to set the record straight KOTL is right. The fact of the matter is that the President and Vice-President don't matter. Not with the pull that business interests have. Some of these Megacorporations are so powerful that it could be argued that they're the true rulers of the country while Bush and Cheney serve as company spokespeople. The illusion of democracy. Think about it, you have TWO choices for who runs the country. Sure it's better than no choice at all, but is it really even a choice when both sides are bought off by the same business people?

America is a land of consumers. Everything that the government does is in order to keep it that way. Keep you working. Keep you safe. Keep you dumb and dull. All for having a steady supply of consumers for stupid crap made in other countries. When something like 9/11 happens the first thing out of their mouths was what? KEEP BUYING! Why would they say that unless they were terrified you'd stop and you know... try to do something yourselves instead of buying if off the rack.

You know what my dream leader for a country is? A guy who shows up and DOES NOTHING. He sits on his ass, puts his feet up on the table and takes long naps. All he does is make sure that laws are obeyed, that democracy is upheld and that people get good unemployment and retirement benefits. What more would anyone want? The biggest problem I have with guys like Bush and Cheney has nothing to do with their conservatism or stupidity, it has to do with the fact that THEY'RE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING! I'll bet you ten bucks that when you walk into the oval office you always catch them looking at maps and planning s**t; and each time they'll look up and act all secretive.

Sit down and relax for God's sake. I have this theory that most people in charge just make up work. I think they're so scared that the public will figure out how useless they are that they've set it up for themselves to be needed for some of the most braindead moronic things. Just look at your typical average mayor. If someone demands for a zoning permit so that he can run a corner store or something the city planner AND the mayor have to sign off on it. WHY DOES THE MAYOR HAVE TO SIGN? He has no building experience. He has no idea if it's a good idea or not. The system is just set up so he's neccesary to move things forward in order to justify his job.

It's like having ten Chiefs for every Indian. It's moronic. We're overgoverned.

We are on the same page then. I, too, wish the government would just let things be, for the most part. There's probably very few laws that need to be made or amended every year.

---

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:18 AM on j-body.org
So some of you think a woman could not be President? A black man could not be VP? So for the rest of all time the winning party should consist of 2 white males? Thats an ignorant statement. Some of you need to grow up and join the rest of us in the new era. Women arent just house wives anymore.

With that being said....

@!#$ Hilary!!!!!!!! Bring Bill back!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Brandon

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:35 AM on j-body.org
No one said that.

What was said was that THIS woman, and THIS black man aren't right, yet.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:38 AM on j-body.org
Now lets hope that women and black men everywhere recognize that point

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 1:30 PM on j-body.org
I actually wish Carlin would run. But like anyone that would actually do some good...he wouldn't want the job.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:45 PM on j-body.org
If she's running, I may vote only to vote against her.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search